UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Maxine was a staple when my tag team first debuted. I'd mainly use her to shit talk people in face vs face matches but mainly I just used her for backstage promos where she interacted with my team which is essentially what got them over because they were just my jobber team that I played for fun. Now I don't really use the managers much but occasionally they'll be used for interactions with my team. It's mainly just a way to keep myself entertained. I think it adds longevity and mannerisms to your characters and when a writer just adds a bit of it into your matches, your desire to play the character doesn't die down.

BTW sorry Natlav/Hoov/SBS for not really posting in a long time. Internet's been messed up for the past week. I managed to tell SBS about it but my internet has been going so damn slow. Both TTs for my matches with Natlav should be up today.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I'm still figuring shit out and moving things around here and there, but I should be able to have a PPV reply after the RAW show on thursday.

All good man, I got caught in my new job, mainly getting the contract sorted and stuff; I barely been on the past few weeks myself, glad to hear you're back.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
TT'ing for me is going to get a lot easier soon. I'm working like a freaking dog to save up enough to get my new car, my wedding, and moving. Then on top of that I'm still a full time college student as well. Full time job with full time college schedule is killing me. I'm getting my new car in a couple weeks so I can start taking some more time off from work, and my semester ends in May. Only 8 more weeks to go!

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
TT'ing for me is going to get a lot easier soon. I'm working like a freaking dog to save up enough to get my new car, my wedding, and moving. Then on top of that I'm still a full time college student as well. Full time job with full time college schedule is killing me. I'm getting my new car in a couple weeks so I can start taking some more time off from work, and my semester ends in May. Only 8 more weeks to go!

Congrats on the impending nuptials buddy. We grow older, fall in love, and tie the knot. IT'S WILLOW'S WAY! (couldn't resist)

Reactions: Tapout

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Tapout saving up for a wedding? Mannnnnn that is awesome. Congrats on that man.

Reactions: Tapout

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Congrats on the impending nuptials buddy. We grow older, fall in love, and tie the knot. IT'S WILLOW'S WAY! (couldn't resist)

That was a pretty good one haha. Its hard to believe how much time has passed since I even started e-fedding. Back then it was like all I had in terms of responsibilities. Now its like the bottom of the list sadly.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That was a pretty good one haha. Its hard to believe how much time has passed since I even started e-fedding. Back then it was like all I had in terms of responsibilities. Now its like the bottom of the list sadly.

heh I'm actually gettin to that point as well. Well I've been there.

Aniking

Reaction score
Sorry to @Chriss for not TTing yet. I've been very busy with work since Raw and had an accident at work yesterday as well. Doing my best.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Sorry to @Chriss for not TTing yet. I've been very busy with work since Raw and had an accident at work yesterday as well. Doing my best.

All good man, all good. We can still have some fun with it.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Lot of returns lately...

Shaping up very nicely.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Nothing changes but the clock and the date, eh?

Oh I wouldn't say that...

Network_zps358e096e.png

Reactions: Chris Dresdon