UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Status update: Anarchy should be done soon. Apologize for the lateness.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
When should I return ?

Right now! The only wrestler in your favorite wrestlers description that is free in UWF is Wade Barrett if you're interested.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Tried Wade Barrett, never really got into it with him.

Only two guys I am really comfortable with in E-Feds and that is Big Show and Ted Dibiase Jr, both of whom I have won World titles with.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Ted was tag champ with Wade actually until Dexter dropped them recently.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Nice, weird combo haha.

I'll do some thinking about my characters but I probably won't return until December time since I wanna focus on Uni this year.

Reaction score
Natlav is just finishing off the matches for Impact (yeah, one of those days for me) - but big news is we're gonna be moving to Fridays as it's more suitable for both me and Natlav to work on the show and less rushy.

Show will be up tonight and plenty of matches announced.

Dash

Reaction score
Nice, weird combo haha.

I'll do some thinking about my characters but I probably won't return until December time since I wanna focus on Uni this year.

I agree, it is a weird combo. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to be Dibiase or Barrett so I tried them both together and even though I managed to become Tag Team Champions as them, it didn't really work out as well as I had hoped it would, so I had to drop them and head in a different direction with a different character.

Hopefully Dibiase remains free until the time that you choose to return because I've heard some pretty good things about your Dibiase and would like to experience it for myself sometime. :p

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
I agree, it is a weird combo. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to be Dibiase or Barrett so I tried them both together and even though I managed to become Tag Team Champions as them, it didn't really work out as well as I had hoped it would, so I had to drop them and head in a different direction with a different character.

Hopefully Dibiase remains free until the time that you choose to return because I've heard some pretty good things about your Dibiase and would like to experience it for myself sometime. :p
Barrett Chased the Dragon, that's why he's no longer here.
:)

Dash

Reaction score
Barrett Chased the Dragon, that's why he's no longer here.
:)

Was truly disappointed when our match was turned into a non title match. Would have loved to see Oreily and Fish with the championship belts going up against Beer Money instead of it being me.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Was truly disappointed when our match was turned into a non title match. Would have loved to see Oreily and Fish with the championship belts going up against Beer Money instead of it being me.
Triangle tag-team match would have been the route I would have taken but I'm sure I'll get a shot in the future so it's no biggie.