UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
All my matches are near the end. Except the Ironman match.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Must....not...spoil.....match...

Fuck I hate being on staff sometimes. lol

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hate that you know

But if you spoil it

I'll kill you and then bring you back to life, but not to kill you again, just so I can have the headwriters bury Dvon and 3LK while you watch helplessly

-maniacal laughter-

It'll be worse than watching Dresdon compete for the Hardcore title. (not hating on it! but its weird seeing a guy like Dres fight for a belt that should be to boost newer guys). I have a feeling if he beats Kennedy, he goes to impact, vacates it, and we get to see what impacts undercard is made of

Dash

Reaction score
I'm only about half way through writing the Smackdown Fatal 4 Way. I'm not used to writing Multi Man matches so it's definitely a huge test for me.

I'm really looking forward to the KotR match, especially knowing that rey is writing it. That dude writes amazing matches, can't wait to see what he does with this one. Had a really fun back and forth with WWS. Good luck and may the best man win. :)

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Glad to hear the progress of BFG. If there's anything else that needs done, let me know.

Dash

Reaction score
Some bad news. I use Open Office and sometimes it deletes my documents by itself. It doesn't happen that often, but unfortunately it has happened to me now and I've lost the entire match I was writing as well as my promo.

I know that the material for BFG was supposed to be in by today, but I'm hoping you can give me a little longer to start from scratch. Unfortunately, this also means that I won't have any time to reply to Killz and CM_Punk for Bound for Glory... This is a terrible day so far. :(

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Some bad news. I use Open Office and sometimes it deletes my documents by itself. It doesn't happen that often, but unfortunately it has happened to me now and I've lost the entire match I was writing as well as my promo.

I know that the material for BFG was supposed to be in by today, but I'm hoping you can give me a little longer to start from scratch. Unfortunately, this also means that I won't have any time to reply to Killz and CM_Punk for Bound for Glory... This is a terrible day so far. :(

I wouldn't worry about it, half of the stuff probably won't in until Sunday anyways. Well at least the ladder match will be if everyone wants it to be at least a decent bout. ;)

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Well, it's about time I did the right thing and retired. Two weeks in a row I've left a match a TT down after another round being kicked off right on the deadline. Don't get me wrong, it's great that the energy is there, but there's no way I can continue to try and keep up with that.
When I was at the top I was at uni and I had time to devote to this. Now I work 12 hours a day and my free time is precious.

I could continue to limp on but what's the point? You either do it right or not at all...

Thanks to all those who helped me along the way, especially SBS for giving me the one last chance I wasn't able to take. And Dres,.. ... Just for always being a supporting voice.

I'll hang about the this time but it's best if for now I say; smell you later

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, it's about time I did the right thing and retired. Two weeks in a row I've left a match a TT down after another round being kicked off right on the deadline. Don't get me wrong, it's great that the energy is there, but there's no way I can continue to try and keep up with that.
When I was at the top I was at uni and I had time to devote to this. Now I work 12 hours a day and my free time is precious.

I could continue to limp on but what's the point? You either do it right or not at all...

Thanks to all those who helped me along the way, especially SBS for giving me the one last chance I wasn't able to take. And Dres,.. ... Just for always being a supporting voice.

Much respect, my friend.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Its tough man its tough. I def wanted to face your Miz though on the real. Would have been epic.

Just as long as you are always open to those rare one off appearances heh.

But take care of yourself holmes.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Best of luck in your future bro. Your Miz was truly awesome, and one of the best I've seen in fedding. Hopefully you come back sooner than later.

Reaction score
Come back Ozy =[... Good luck with your life dude. I was really hoping I was going get you on Impact :x.

Most of the matches are getting done; but it feels we're short on the promo front D=.

Dash

Reaction score
Come back Ozy =[... Good luck with your life dude. I was really hoping I was going get you on Impact :x.

Most of the matches are getting done; but it feels we're short on the promo front D=.

Did you get mine? I don't remember whether I sent it or not before it ended up getting deleted.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Aww bitch tits! I was hoping to have another crack at your Miz!