UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Heh I remember that. Where she at anyways? I haven't heard from her in forever :p

She lives two minutes away from me as we go to the same college. She broke up with me in Oct, lied about why, started fucking some dude less than a month later and left me in limbo on if she'd come back until I found out in December what was going on. Not an awesome time.

I totally dont blame her for not talking to anybody else other than Justin. But she's good, she seems like shes happy but shes not the girl I was with for four years. I dont necessarily regard the change as entirely positive but thats just my opinion. -shrug-

Killz

Reaction score
I dunno where you were Killa! But it was on UCW Impact under DOM and we had this plan that when my GF at the time Sara would win the TNA championship as Bourne I'd cash in RIGHT after she won and take it from her. Totally was in the dog house for that and I dont blame her haha. That fourth brand crumbled like right before UCW went under I think. Something like that.

Oh snapp. I feel like know the Sara username and that you were an item but maybe I went awol before all that kicked off. Sounds hilarious if you don't mind me saying haha

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Oh snapp. I feel like know the Sara username and that you were an item but maybe I went awol before all that kicked off. Sounds hilarious if you don't mind me saying haha

Haha yeah it was "Sarawr" and dude it was totally fucking hilarious. No offense taken at all! She called me in tears and I did everything I could not to laugh hysterically on the phone. There was no sex for a week. I was not surprised, but winning a belt in a fed is nowhere near as awesome as sex. Sex always wins. In turn, totally not worth it hahahha

Killz

Reaction score
Haha yeah it was "Sarawr" and dude it was totally fucking hilarious. No offense taken at all! She called me in tears and I did everything I could not to laugh hysterically on the phone. There was no sex for a week. I was not surprised, but winning a belt in a fed is nowhere near as awesome as sex. Sex always wins. In turn, totally not worth it hahahha

But dude, I think you're forgetting how important DA FEDZ TITLEZ are :D When I'm away from my girlfriend and feeling alone I just think damn I was UCW champion for a week or two...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
She lives two minutes away from me as we go to the same college. She broke up with me in Oct, lied about why, started fucking some dude less than a month later and left me in limbo on if she'd come back until I found out in December what was going on. Not an awesome time.

I totally dont blame her for not talking to anybody else other than Justin. But she's good, she seems like shes happy but shes not the girl I was with for four years. I dont necessarily regard the change as entirely positive but thats just my opinion. -shrug-

Dang... she just became very uncool

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
But dude, I think you're forgetting how important DA FEDZ TITLEZ are :D When I'm away from my girlfriend and feeling alone I just think damn I was UCW champion for a week or two...

One day I'll be like Hitman22 and put 20x E-fed Champion on my resume. I know I'll get the job then!

I always remind myself I was the best in the world and the longest reigning united states champion in UCW history and everybody else is a troglodyte.

Wait thats actually just my Jericho promos. Fuck.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Dang... she just became very uncool

Yeaaaah. I wish I was exaggerating or just being bitter but thats the straight story with no bullshit.

Oh well though! That was a while ago now and shes happy with a bf (same dude) and I really dont care. I know I'll find somebody else eventually and it'll be great, I dont like to hold onto shit that drags me down haha.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeaaaah. I wish I was exaggerating or just being bitter but thats the straight story with no bullshit.

Oh well though! That was a while ago now and shes happy with a bf (same dude) and I really dont care. I know I'll find somebody else eventually and it'll be great, I dont like to hold onto shit that drags me down haha.

Heh should do what I did... turn that crap into a storyline. haha.

Killz

Reaction score

Like fed losses to me? 8D

...is what I would say if I could remember any.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Heh should do what I did... turn that crap into a storyline. haha.

Technically I did! It wasn't very good, but thats when I left out of the blue as Big Show last year and then popped up randomly last month. THE BIG COME BACK, AGAINST ALL ODDS.

I need some booking direction though if we wanna play out the rest of it ahhaha

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Like fed losses to me? 8D

...is what I would say if I could remember any.

I WAS SO FUCKING MAD AT YOU WHEN YOU TOOK MY IC TITLE IN ETW YOU LITTLE FUCKFACE RABBIT PIECE OF SHITCUNTMOTHERDICKLICKING ASSHOLE BLEACHING PIKEY.

LOLOL I'm just joking but I just fucking won that shit and you TOOK IT FROM ME and I lost my first defense as WHC as Steiner and then to you with the IC title and then I was the fucking hardcore champion lol. WHY CANT I BEAT VITA.

Killz

Reaction score
I WAS SO FUCKING MAD AT YOU WHEN YOU TOOK MY IC TITLE IN ETW YOU LITTLE FUCKFACE RABBIT PIECE OF SHITCUNTMOTHERDICKLICKING ASSHOLE BLEACHING PIKEY.

LOLOL I'm just joking but I just fucking won that shit and you TOOK IT FROM ME and I lost my first defense as WHC as Steiner and then to you with the IC title and then I was the fucking hardcore champion lol. WHY CANT I BEAT VITA.

LMAO oh shit yes I rememeber now...oh god. That IC was MY title in ETW though man, c'monnn ;) <3

We should all have WHY CANT I BEAT VITA in our god damn sigs. I want him to come back for one-more-match, not for nostalgia and e-fed joy, but to kick his ass.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
You guys weren't the only ones </3.

6087copy.png

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
LMAO oh shit yes I rememeber now...oh god. That IC was MY title in ETW though man, c'monnn ;) <3

We should all have WHY CANT I BEAT VITA in our god damn sigs. I want him to come back for one-more-match, not for nostalgia and e-fed joy, but to kick his ass.

Yeah that belt was fucking yours man haha. I was lucky Shawn pushed me as Steiner anyway, no idea why but I thank him for getting me started. Justin was awesome. I fucking miss him.

I bet if we put the entire mid/undercard against him playing as Angle, Storm, and Sting in a 3 on infinite handicap match we'd still lose. And I'd be scared even if we did the main event guys against him too. Fuck that, He's too good.

:RUSSO: BOOK IT

You guys weren't the only ones </3.

6087copy.png

Still one of my favorite things EVER. <3