UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SBS

Reaction score
When am I going to be booked?

Wrestling with Shadows should be Private Messaging you with that information my friend sometime tomorrow. I'd expect you to be asked for a promo this week and a match given the following. If you would like to get started feel free to PM him.

Reaction score
[MENTION=53]Slim[/MENTION]: A self-portrait. Don't I look prettay? D:
[MENTION=24]SBS[/MENTION]: Thanks man, I don't mean to sound pushy...just super eager to get this 'ish rolling.

SBS

Reaction score
[MENTION=24]SBS[/MENTION]: Thanks man, I don't mean to sound pushy...just super eager to get this 'ish rolling.

Trust me I understand completely. Wish I would have kept you on Raw, I've seen way too many guys lose interest because they aren't booked right away. I hope that doesn't happen to you as from what little I've seen you have some great potential.

Reaction score
Kids these days have short attention spans. .__. Luckily, mine is slightly larger than the average child's, so hopefully I can stick around for the long haul.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

It makes me wanna take a hammer and slam it into your stomach to see what happens :)

SBS

Reaction score
It makes me wanna take a hammer and slam it into your stomach to see what happens :)

Hey funny man I know your ego is on overload after your success at MITB but do you think you could do a trashtalk for little old me please good sir.

Reaction score
Spoiler alert: candy will dribble out. I have a terrifying, rough exterior...but a belly full of rainbows and lollipops. :-D

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Kids these days have short attention spans. .__. Luckily, mine is slightly larger than the average child's, so hopefully I can stick around for the long haul.

Nice to see new blood. Last new person who had so much enthusiasim was Wrestling With Shadows and now he's running a brand! Hopefully you do great and get second character privilages so I can face you on either of the other two brands.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Hey funny man I know your ego is on overload after your success at MITB but do you think you could do a trashtalk for little old me please good sir.

I'm already formulating ideas. just not sure if I'd have time to put it all down coherently tonight... or wait til tomorrow after work. But I already got ideas :D ya know I gotta hit from every angle.

Reaction score
Thanks, I've been looking around and overall I'm just really impressed by the quality you guys bring to your promo work! Everyone seems to make their character their own, which is something I can really respect.

SBS

Reaction score
Already requested. :trips:

Just waiting on Sam to confirm its ok for you to have second characters bro. I'll know by the time i get up tomorrow and will announce it as well as someone else who will remain nameless who picked up a second as well.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I already play a face SBS :p

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Am I really the only one who can actually play a face character better than a heel character? Seriously, I cant wait to turn Aries face in future...in like a year maybe haha.