UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
6087copy.png

To this very day..

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Anyone else wanna shit on a decision in UWF lately, I'm in full on attack mode here o_O

Killz

Reaction score
Smackdown thread should be locked to prevent more negativity in respect to the effort WWS put into that show in this so-called "new era" of the fed. It is completely unnecessary it has descended into what it has when it should have been a celebration of his effort and the first step on a new path in the fed. Start PM'ing each other if you need to have personal beef right now because the fed is made a mockery of with that sort of behaviour.

Let's talk more about how Vita could still come back and school us if he wanted to without missing a beat and how people who don't know Vita are damn lucky they never met him in feds! Oh it's real...

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I beat Vita... Twice? I think it was twice?

I know I defiantly beat him at least once with Raven, Shane's Jericho was my boogey opponent. Coulda had him with my Wolfe and I was certainly on track to overtake his US title reign record, mwahaha.

I beat Vita... Twice? I think it was twice?

I know I defiantly beat him at least once with Raven, Shane's Jericho was my boogey opponent. Coulda had him with my Wolfe and I was certainly on track to overtake his US title reign record, mwahaha.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
lol Smackdown thread got locked because Grimlock is incapable of having a mature conversation about anything. Good job fucknuts. PM's are boring.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Constructive criticism. Knew it wouldn't take long before the fuel was added to the fire.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Nah, thread got closed because watching people arguing over nothing really is rather tiring. Now let's all get along and be happy and delightful and all that fun stuff.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
In future instead of arguing with points and counterpoints simply take the stance of the dude.

[video=youtube;pWdd6_ZxX8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c[/video]

And Bronzy gets it!

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
To be honest, when I see two people arguing in a thread I just imagine them both yelling as Scott Steiner and it saps any seriousness out of it for me so I end up just laughing at it because I imagine them screaming gibberish and doing impossible mathematics.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Nah, thread got closed because watching people arguing over nothing really is rather tiring. Now let's all get along and be happy and delightful and all that fun stuff.

When Grimlock ain't staff no mo, I'll consider it. Sorry bro, I don't like him... Probably never will. Showing his true colours like a boss. And to think I marked out when I read that he had returned.