UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
What about last weeks NxT? I know nearly every match was one sided but after the previous edition I was really looking forward to another encounter with Rhino.

Sorry about that guys, I'm still without my laptop so things are written but scattered about on here and my Facebook inbox. I hope to get the show together and up soon as well as a preview for the next show.

Aniking

Reaction score
UPDATE TIME!

So I'm just gonna level with you guys - I have no idea where Cwalker is. He hasn't been online for over 2 days now and in that time there have been 2 matches still yet to be written. He may have written them for all I know, but the fact is they're not in Staff. The other 4 matches have been sitting there for a few days now, as well as a bunch of promos, so we're just gonna have to sit tight and wait for Cwalker. I know the result for one of the matches, but the other I have no clue, plus I've no clue if he had any surprises up his sleeve which is why we kinda can't just have the matches written by somebody else to get this thing up. I think we owe him not to ruin anything he potentially may have planned.

Anyway, hang tight guys, and if you haven't sent in a promo for the pay-per-view then you still can now. Also, if you're on Smackdown or NXT, go TT for the shows. I know what it's like to wanna wait for the pay-per-view to go up before getting on with TTing, but the delay is again setting everything back and I'd recommend you guys getting on with it (especially Smackdown).

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Thanks man for keeping us updated, it is appreciated.

I'd imagine CWalker will appear back soon. He was committed to the hand over. But yeah, it's only fair when we all TT and promo on time that we're kept up to date when there's delays, so thanks again.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
UPDATE TIME!

So I'm just gonna level with you guys - I have no idea where Cwalker is. He hasn't been online for over 2 days now and in that time there have been 2 matches still yet to be written. He may have written them for all I know, but the fact is they're not in Staff. The other 4 matches have been sitting there for a few days now, as well as a bunch of promos, so we're just gonna have to sit tight and wait for Cwalker. I know the result for one of the matches, but the other I have no clue, plus I've no clue if he had any surprises up his sleeve which is why we kinda can't just have the matches written by somebody else to get this thing up. I think we owe him not to ruin anything he potentially may have planned.

Anyway, hang tight guys, and if you haven't sent in a promo for the pay-per-view then you still can now. Also, if you're on Smackdown or NXT, go TT for the shows. I know what it's like to wanna wait for the pay-per-view to go up before getting on with TTing, but the delay is again setting everything back and I'd recommend you guys getting on with it (especially Smackdown).

After all yours years of fedding, you think that is the best course of action?

Aniking

Reaction score
After all yours years of fedding, you think that is the best course of action?

I don't specifically know what you're addressing - waiting for Cwalker, or going ahead with TTing. You quoted my entire post haha.

BDC

Reaction score
Well, I for one am in a sitch where the outcome of the PPV changes the direction of the TTS...I say Smackdown is gonna be late too...just hold up...

Aniking

Reaction score
Well, I for one am in a sitch where the outcome of the PPV changes the direction of the TTS...I say Smackdown is gonna be late too...just hold up...

I think in your case you're excused as it just so happens the only two Smackdown guys on the No Way Out card are your opponents. Smackdown will probably be a few days after No Way Out, so once it's up go for your life.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I too was awaiting the results of the PPV to post but I was going to get one up today regardless. So I shall be getting one up probably in like 12 hours. I'm gonna sleep first.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I may send in a promo or something. But I've always been the kind of guy to wait until the results of a certain show before I post any TT's.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I apologize for disappearing(again)

the PPV will be up within a few hours. Smackdown will be on time so for those with matches, please continue trashtalking.

Again, sorry. I've got a million other things one my plate and this is suffering because of it.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I apologize for disappearing(again)

the PPV will be up within a few hours. Smackdown will be on time so for those with matches, please continue trashtalking.

Again, sorry. I've got a million other things one my plate and this is suffering because of it.

We know you have huge things in store for us on the road the Wrestlemania so there's no rushing things with No Way Out man. Take as much time as you need, we know the waiting's worth it.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I shall be getting one up probably in like 12 hours.

Bam exactly 12 hours. I kind of danced around whether or not we still have the tag team titles but there you go BDC.