• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Lub

Everybody knows, that Mr. D-Bry won that TV title, just 'cause RVD wanted. RVD is a top league man in a company and that's why he should fight for TOP championships, for example WHC :RVD:

Andrew

Alright, I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to get a TT up for RAW. Honestly I apologise, it's so close to Christmas and I've been busy. I was online today for RAW and then I went offline. I will get back into the drift shortly.

Rated R Superstar

Just got back from the Hospital, my Grandma isn't doing so well. Been up pretty much all night with her and stuff. And I have to work today. I love my Grandma dearly, so I may be a little distracted this week.

Lewb

[MENTION=2582]Merry Mizmas[/MENTION] @Mistle Dropkick

I am going away on Friday, and won't be able to TT until at least next Thursday. If we could at least square up by the time I leave and then maybe fit one TT each when I come back ready for the 30th?

Let me know what ya think.

BDC

Just got back from the Hospital, my Grandma isn't doing so well. Been up pretty much all night with her and stuff. And I have to work today. I love my Grandma dearly, so I may be a little distracted this week.

Our prayers are with ya, man...wish her a quick recovery. Lost all my grandparents...so I understand...

Killz

[MENTION=2582]Merry Mizmas[/MENTION] @Mistle Dropkick

I am going away on Friday, and won't be able to TT until at least next Thursday. If we could at least square up by the time I leave and then maybe fit one TT each when I come back ready for the 30th?

Let me know what ya think.

So go 1-1 or 2-2 by Friday and then add another one when you're back? That's fine by me man, enjoy your holidays away bro.

And RRS 'nuff respect man, suffered too much with relatives and their health this past couple of years, it's tough, especially near christmas.

Cwalker

Just a quick heads up. I'll feeling a little under the weather, so I probably won't be getting Raw done until early tomorrow morning.

Rated R Superstar

Just a quick heads up. I'll feeling a little under the weather, so I probably won't be getting Raw done until early tomorrow morning.

Unacceptable, we all have high standards of you that we expect you to uphold to.

Haha! Nah just kidding bro. Do what ya gotta do. I'll just be sitting over here twiddling my thumbs, not knowing what to do with that time.

Slim

If someone finds my trash talking motivation and trash talking cannon. Send them both my way.

Chriss

I've been there before and I know it's not a good feeling when you lose your passion. But usually one awesome session is what can help you the most.