UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Of course, it was the first TT in that sesh. I know you can respond with a long TT as well. But anyway, as long as I know, the lenght of TT is not what matters. Your first TT is really great and the gimmick you gave Kofi is interesting. You could easily beat me. Just don't lower your head and get upset.

Thanks man, I just find it difficult to write really long TT's

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
^ Me too man, I always feel as though that is probably what sets me back most of the time. But man, that Kofi TT was awesome!

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
^ Me too man, I always feel as though that is probably what sets me back most of the time. But man, that Kofi TT was awesome!

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

awesome miz

Reaction score
WOW. My probably last TT for my Session this week is up and I just wanna ask you guys, if you can give me some thoughts about my Del Rio.
I really enjoyed this session tho and I can't wait to see the result this friday
# HYPE UP

Oh and btw. Doink, that Kofi is really something. REAL DEAL there bro!
Great stuff with him and AW

Dom

Reaction score
Please excuse me as I shamelessly plug my work into this thread.. :p

[video=youtube;bpbWXHo1TLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpbWXHo1TLs[/video]

If anyone wants me to make them a custom tron, just request one with the song you want and I'll do it.. Probably. Just depends on how much time I have.

Reactions: 1 person

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Didn't realise the double post, can someone delete this.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
This week has been fucking crap for me and I'm really pissed off with myself that I haven't got a trash talk up yet. Sorry Tapout and sorry SBS and EoR, I will get one sorted out thursday afternoon. It may only be one, it may be two if Tapout is quick to respond. But really I want to apologize.

Aniking

Reaction score
I just wanna say that I sent in a promo to Cwalker last night and I have to admit it's probably one of the best promos I have ever done. I really hope everybody gives it a read because it's entertaining!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
This week has been fucking crap for me and I'm really pissed off with myself that I haven't got a trash talk up yet. Sorry Tapout and sorry SBS and EoR, I will get one sorted out thursday afternoon. It may only be one, it may be two if Tapout is quick to respond. But really I want to apologize.

I won't be home until Friday so I doubt it. We'll make it up another time

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm still trying to figure out if Triple H is free or not. I looked at both Raw, SD! rosters and available superstars but I also read the UWF.com thread which says Aniking pick him up awhile ago yet it says nothing after that. I constantly follow and watch his career like a hawk. I have a DVDs of everything he's done in WWE until 2007... I'm not sure if anybody here could do what I could do with him. I'm sure a few of you had good runs with him so I'm not trying to insult what I haven't fully seen. I do remember TheWrestlingAddict who I just know as BullyD had him and he didn't draw me in at all with him and I like his skills.

I don't know, I really want to TT as Triple H just wondering if he's actually free or not.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Just ask CWalker although I'm pretty sure he's not being used. Aniking did have him for a bit but dropped him if I recall correctly. That was about a month ago too.

Aniking

Reaction score
Yeah, I dropped Triple H some time ago. There was a whole big deal that came out of it, wires crossed, all that jazz, but the bottom line is he's free if you want him. Just let Cwalker know and you should be good to go. Just promise us all one thing - you'll TT frequently and regularly. Please don't join up just to half ass it and end up being cut a few weeks later. We've had enough of those guys lately.

Lewb

Reaction score
I just wanna say that I sent in a promo to Cwalker last night and I have to admit it's probably one of the best promos I have ever done. I really hope everybody gives it a read because it's entertaining!

Better than last weeks? Oh boy, you treat us you do!