• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Cwalker

MVP/Roode is finished. Now I'm putting the show together. Don't go anywhere folks. The Great American Bash is coming early.

We spoil all of you :D

Cwalker

I must say I thought EOR and myself, along with SBS worked brilliantly together to get this PPV to you, early at that.

EOR and I haven't been seeing eye to eye recently, but it speaks volumes to how hard we're willing to work to make this work. UWF has never been as good as it is now, and we're just getting started.

Now onto Raw, where you will all find out the Main Event of Summerslam.

EffectsofRaven

^ our main event is gonna demolish yours because I've created my own new match type just for Summerslam :p.

But it's true, me & Cwalker haven't been seeing eye to eye but the man, is he good! He has to be the new era of machine writer, he makes me and SBS look weak when we used to write shows solo and about five PPV matches with that quality.

Reminds me of my youth :(!

Cwalker

See, I don't need to create matches.

I think The Bash proved that Raw's match quality trumps Smackdown's :p

rawisrey

Smackdown vs. Raw

reyminds me of the times eor and I would have competitions on matches in CWA, Fatal Four Way Ironman Match vs. KOTM tbh

EffectsofRaven

Lmao, Our Main Events whooped your ass boy!

And Rawisrey, for your information. King of the Mountain TLC won CWA Match of the Year roflol.

Suck on that!

Tapout

Just wanted to stop in a say I appreciate the hard work of SBS, Cwalker, and EoR. They are doing fantastic work, and it makes me want to be so much better. Great American Bash was amazing, and I will be damned if I'm not on the SummerSlam card. This is the most fun I have ever had in an E-fed.

Really looking forward to Prodigy this week.

Slim

Smackdown WILL be better than Raw at SummerSlam cause Smackdown has... the Edge. Haha... I made a corny joke about my character.

Chris Dresdon

Smackdown WILL be better than Raw at SummerSlam cause Smackdown has... the Edge. Haha... I made a corny joke about my character.

When each show delivers, they both do so powerfully, but Smackdown has...more Sting.

csi_yeah_skyline-s449x287-138348.jpg