UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Both Mike and Tom are working hard to get the show up as soon as they can, but you gotta understand both have had really busy and stressful weeks and I'm not going into details but I totally understand why neither of them have had any time at all to do the show straight away. It should be up tonight sometime (Sunday).

whenever real names are used I'm like... dude who are those guys :p

But yeah whenever the show gets up is perfectly fine with me. shoot I'm surprised I'm even still standing after everything that has been going on. And still is.

But that's life for ya.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
not sure what's left but I know I've helped with some coding and entrances. it might just be a matter of putting it together however I'm not entirely sure on that. Consequently enough it's been a hectic week for a lot of people, including myself but it's coming guys it'll be up as soon as possible.

Aniking

Reaction score
It's not like there's a Smackdown expected for the following Friday, so hopefully EOR and SBS don't go too hard with trying to get the show up and end up burning themselves out or something else. Just take your time boys and it'll be up when it's up :)

On another note, I'm pleased to have finished my GAB TTing with Christian with a week to spare. Just the way it has panned, ending at 4-4 would definitely be best because at times I had to cut parts out as I found myself repeating things. Very, very proud of all four posts as they worked out exactly how I envisioned, so hopefully I've done enough. Fingers crossed!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
GBA Will be awesome :mark:

Kinda disappointed Fetter couldn't TT anymore but shit happens, I still had fun and we still did a good job with.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
GBA Will be awesome :mark:

Kinda disappointed Fetter couldn't TT anymore but shit happens, I still had fun and we still did a good job with.

In my experiences, after five TTs you tend to repeat yourself or start rambling. Sometimes you have to know when to call it quits.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Yea but I had still had some ideas and things to say so I would not happen this time.

Dom

Reaction score
Rey, I'll be getting my Great American Bash trash talk in later tonight or early tomorrow, let's light it up this last week. <3

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I had fun TTing with Chriss, and we're taking match of the night, no one else can have it :p

Sorry I didn't keep going Chriss but yea I was starting to repeat myself ect and I wanted to leave it as is, because we tore the house down. I want to thank EVERYONE for the kind words :)

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
FINALLY... delivered my first TT ever since... Showdown of Dreams. And I must admit I made myself laugh.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
UWF now has a Interactive Forum :)

Blizzard

Reaction score
Yeah, you don't know Pete like I do, he's notorious for bragging...

Seriously, man? OK, you lost. Like Fetter said, just try harder next week. It's just a friendly match. Plus, you couldn't connect due to your internet, that's nothing to get angry at.