UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

With a broken freakin neck :p

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Think it's safe to say I'm the only person who managed to lose two KOTR matches in one week =/

SBS

Reaction score
Sorry again folks for the lateness of Raw this week. Raw will be a little scattered for the next week or so while I adjust to my new schedule. That said the preview will be up tomorrow. I also wanted to thank those who helped me write this week. There was absolutely no way I would have been able to complete the show without all of your help. It is greatly appreciated. I'm on my way to bed now seeing as how I have class in the morning. So good night my fellow fedders!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Think it's safe to say I'm the only person who managed to lose two KOTR matches in one week =/

Don't worry bout it bro. That just means they'll find something better for you to do

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Don't worry bout it bro. That just means they'll find something better for you to do

Yea I was in bad spirits all this week for the wrong reasons. I'm in a good mind frame now with some excellent stuff coming up. I believe in Dredson & what he has in store.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
So the award threads will go up Friday. Sorry the lateness just writing and TTing taking up most of the time.

Reaction score
So at the moment, Impact should be on time; it all depends how the meeting at the office goes later and whether they need to me to cover more shifts for soccer coaching (someone's on personal leave for an unknown amount of time) and honestly, while I'm absolutely in love with fedding at the moment; I have to take as much work as I can towards the Christmas period; especially if it means picking up a THIRD job in a shitty store stacking shelves.

If I gotta plan some coaching sessions for tomorrow that'll no doubt take away time from me writing my match and I'll need a good nights kip for another long day of coaching children special needs.

My apologizes people!

Dash

Reaction score
I know that Schmidty lost both his too, there may have been others too. But hey, Bully's on his way to win the IC Championship in my book. :p Gl with that man.

Reaction score
So some bad news for you guys, good news for me. I got more hours of football coaching which brings me money but it means no chance in hell is Impact is getting up tonight and tomorrow might be hit or miss which I apologize for.

If anyone wants to pick up the slack, lemme know and I'll drop the details and I'll get the show up tomorrow.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I know that Schmidty lost both his too, there may have been others too. But hey, Bully's on his way to win the IC Championship in my book. :p Gl with that man.
That grinds my gears....

8mS65Uk.jpg

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So some bad news for you guys, good news for me. I got more hours of football coaching which brings me money but it means no chance in hell is Impact is getting up tonight and tomorrow might be hit or miss which I apologize for.

If anyone wants to pick up the slack, lemme know and I'll drop the details and I'll get the show up tomorrow.

I'll pick up the slack.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Bout to be writing my first SD match in the LONGEST time once the Hoovster gets back to me.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Classes are done for the day! FREEEDOM!!! :typing:

Anyways I'm almost done my one match for iMPACT, but I need someone to take over my other one because I really don't feel comfortable writing my own match. Sorry WWS but I just can't. That being said I'm open to take another one if needed. :)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Just did a promo for RAW, I have never enjoyed doing a promo as much as this.