UWF - Archives Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Royal Rumble: Official Card!

Sweet banners man.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Rumble update:

I'm halfway done with The Rumble and then all that's left is Rhodes versus Morrison. Pay-Per-View will be up before the day is over

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

SWEEEEEEEET! You are a man beast CWalk

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Thanks Cwalker for the great update!!1

Reaction score
Re: UWF No Way Out: Official Card!

My first title defense is against five others. To say the least this may be the toughest first title defense ever, but I'm actually looking forward to it! I'm up for the challenge to defend my title this way! Sweet ppv graphic by the way!!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF No Way Out: Official Card!

Yeah that PPV poster is real real nice lookin. Very good lookin.

Reaction score
For Now this is Goodbye!

I'm not going to make this too long, but here it goes. Those that have known me from other wrestling forums know my background. I'd never make up a story especially not personal and close to me. I will be leaving for an undisclosed amount of time. My father passed away unexpectedly Monday morning. The shock is still very surreal to me right now and I find myself lost for words. So right now I need to take care of and be there for my family and especially for my mother. I have already spoken to Cwalker and Dresdon privately and they'll go about things as if I'm just taking a break. These last few months have been the best time I have ever had in any efed I've been in and I thank Cwalker and Dresdon for helping me out when I needed it. This is a great getaway place and I'll be back one day whether that's a two weeks, a month, who knows. But for now I need to take the time off and be with my family. I don't know what else to write, but keep this place going full speed like I know all of you can!

-Shawn

Last edited:

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: For Now this is Goodbye!

It's never good hearing about things like this, even though we don't know each other in real life, but we all understand how tough moments like these are. I'm very sorry to hear about your father and I wish you and your family the best of luck and hope everything works out for you all. Take off as much time as you need and come back whenever you feel ready. I hope you're back soon as you've been a beast recently, especially this past month, and it sucks to be losing such an active member like you, but it's for a completely understandable reason. Again, good luck, Shawn!

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Sorry to hear of your loss Shawn, thoughts are with you and your family. Hope to see you back before too long, you're definitely one of the guys who makes this place tick.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Things like this are really tough to overcome so I completely understand why you're taking a break. We might not know each other, we're just random people on the internet but we're e-fedders. I've said like a million times. Although we're not close we're a big group of people who don't wish each other anything bad, we just want to have some fun. Thoughts are with you and your whole family, Shawn. You're a TTer that everybody wants to have a shot at because we can all see TTing against you is fun. Hope you come back soon.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Dang dude, that's rough. Been there with close family before(I don't have a very close relationship with my father, so I can't really imagine what this is like for you). I do know that it is hard to see any close family member go. I'm actually kind of glad you wrote this though, so that way nobody can be a douche and make up assumptions. Best of luck, my heart goes out to your and your family, especially your mother. Take all the time you need bro, everybody here should be understanding of the situation.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Condolescenes bro, keep safe man.

Thoughts are with you through your hard times.

Status
Not open for further replies.