UWF 2013: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Wednesday Night NXT Preview: 1/30/13

So who do the promos go to? NXT's newest stars want to speak :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Wednesday Night NXT Preview: 1/30/13

Looking at the output... expect Trish to not be too pleased that her client wasn't included in the qualifiers :p

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Wednesday Night NXT 1/30/13

CM Punk gets to his feet just as Bully Ray stands over him and kicks him straight between the legs. Punk crumples to the mat holding his nads as Bully Ray swaggers around the ring confidently. He raises the horns in the air and signals for the end. There's still no sign of a new referee or the current referee Jack Doan regaining consciousness. Bully Ray grabs Punk who is leaning over the ring ropes and drags him towards the centre of the ring where he slowly puts Punk into a Full Nelson hold. Bully Ray yells out 'BULLY BOMB!'... however mid-shout Punk throws his leg back, low-blowing Bully Ray who lets out a yelp mid-shout and relinquishes his hold on Punk allowing Punk to turn round and in a show of strength, hoist Bully Ray up onto his shoulders and in one deft movement drop him down across his knee with the Go To Sleep!. The crowd go wild, the referee is stirring as Punk shoots the half for the cover. The referee counts slowly.

...3!
Winner and NEW NXT World Heavyweight Champion: CM Punk!.

punkrumble.jpg

CM Punk is handed the NXT Championship as the crowd go crazy. He holds it aloft for all to see as he basks in his own glory.

Styles: CM Punk has done it!, he has beaten Bully Ray in an all so sweet fashion considering Bully Ray's last title defence!.

Striker: It's roll reversal for Bully Ray as it's a low blow which cost him the match rather than won him the match and what an impressive display from our new champion right there, CM Punk.​

Punk goes to the top rope and holds the title high as we go elsewhere

cmpunk.jpg
We head to the live scene where the crowd is buzzing. All of a sudden "Cult of Personality" blasts throughout the arena

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]​

Joey Styles: We weren't expecting the new NXT World Champion to come out until later for MizTV

Matt Striker: He's the champion, Joey. He can come out whenever he pleases to do so.​

The crowd erupts as CM Punk comes out from the back. CM Punk comes out all hyped up and motions to the fans to get up of their seat and admire the new NXT World Champion

CMPunkRAW1-14.jpg

CM Punk goes from one side to the other side near the entrance to get a good look at the crowd that is pumped to see CM Punk kick off the show. CM Punk goes back to the center of entrance way and drops down to his right knee and lays the NXT World Title next to him and shouts out "BEST IN THE WORLD"

punk.gif

CM Punk gets up to his feet while picking up his championship belt and heads to the ring. As CM Punk gets to ringside, he climbs the steps and climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and hoists the NXT World Title in the air and continues to get the crowd excited here

CMPunk1-13.jpg

As CM Punk hops off the turnbuckle and gets inside the ring he heads over to the far corner and grabs a microphone, but then drops it down to the mat and begins to run around the ring in celebration of his new NXT World Title. The crowd is still cheering louder than ever for the new champion

CMPunkRAW2-7.jpg

Matt Striker: Let the party begin for our new NXT World Champion, CM Punk.

Joey Styles: If you thought Raw's UWF Champion, John Morrison had a party for his new title then you haven't seen anything yet.

Matt Striker: This may go on all night tonight.​

CM Punk finally stops running around and picks back up the microphone and heads to the center of the ring where he takes a seat and has a smirk on his face

CMPunk3-6.jpg

CM Punk: Now I know I was scheduled to come out here later tonight for MizTV, but why have the not only the NXT World Champion, BUT rather the NEW NXT World Champion wait until the end of the show to make an apperance. It doesn't make any sense and that is why I am out here right now. I deserve my moment out here just like The Miz will later tonight when he will suck up to all of you and gloat about how he won the 2013 Royal Rumble and it was a bigger accomplishment than what I did and he may be right because he has a guaranteed ticket to headline WrestleMania, but it does not gurantee him he will become a World Champion like the way I did. Plus I can gloat better than him and I am going to do deservingly so.​

CM Punk looks at his championship belt and then gets back on the microphone

CM Punk: Now it was on this day two months ago on show following Survivor Series when I came out and I voiced my opinion or in other's opinions, I did a pipe bomb. I spoke the truth about how I felt on that night following a loss in a triple threat match against Zack Ryder and Seth Rollins. I voiced my opinion about how I felt about going into a feud with Seth Rollins who I had already made quite famous with our couple of matches we had. So I told it how it was and it got through to them in the back as they realized we need something fresh and something new. And so during my match with Taz on that night I was hit by a gore from Rhino and thus helped Taz secure the win. Since that night I have not been pinned in this ring. Following that loss to Taz, I made sure that if I lost I would have given it all and the other person was better than I was on that night, but that yes yet to happen. I have won numerous matches and tag team matches on NXT. I defeated Rhino at New Year's Revolution to earn myself an NXT World Title match. And then last Sunday at the Royal Rumble I single handedly ended Bully Rays' reign as the NXT World Champion.​

The crowd cheers as a huge "CM PUNK" chant breaks out

CM Punk: I came back to NXT to help others get the recognition that they deserve, but along the way I had to look out for myself and I have done just that. I promised to the world that on Sunday, January 20th I would become the next NXT World Champion and I did just that. It was a defining moment for both myself and Bully Ray. For Bully Ray, it took him fifteen plus years to get where got to. I may disagree with how he got there along the way, but he climbed the mountain and did something that not even some hall of famers have been able to do. He held the title for fifty-eight days and on that fifty-eighth day it was all taken away by the best in the world. I did you all a favor so you do not have hear from his loud mouth about how dominant in this ring he is. Our match was a brutal encounter and I will not take that away from him, but I knew he would try to cheat his way into retaining the title. So he got what he deserved at the end of our match, but to be honest all I was doing was trying to scatch my leg with my foot. I had no intentions of accidently giving him a low blow.​

CM Punk smiles as the camera zooms in on him waving to the camera and saying "HI, BULLY RAY, thanks for the title"

CM Punk: I remember complaining I wasn't even on the promo to open the show and now look at the new promo, I am center stage and all it took to get there was to become the NXT World Champion​

NXTBANNER_zpsd57ef94e.png

CM Punk: In all seriousness for a second here. This is the dawn of a new era here in UWF and most importantly here on NXT. This is the beginning of a new revolution and I am proud to be the man who will take NXT to new heights. I worked my butt off to get where I am and I have earned the right to be the NXT World Champion after everything I have been through. No one thought I could beat, Bully Ray. Those same people didn't think I could beat, Rhino. Those same people didn't think that at last years WrestleMania I would be main eventing the show and go on to become the first ever UWF Undisputed Champion, but I did just that. Who would of thought a kid from the ROH, that's Ring of Honor for those keeping track in the back or at home. No one would of thought someone who came from there would have had the success I have had in this business. I left there knowing that I could make a name for myself and I have done just that. I have held every single major world title that there is now. If you don't think I'm the best in the world than it's your opinion to not think so. But I have the facts to back it up every single time I say I am. I mentioned numbers earlier on, but it has been sixty-three days since I have been pinned in this ring and that is a fact as to why I am the best wrestler in the world. Bully Ray didn't believe in my hype and he suffered in one his most brutal defeats of all time. I told you I was leaving Phoenix, Arizona the new NXT World Champion and I did just that.​

CM Punk gets up to his feet and gets ready to continue speaking

CM Punk: And so now what's next for CM Punk. Well tonight I find out who my opponent, wait sorry my opponents for my first defense for the NXT World Title is. It really doesn't matter who they put in there, they can have all giants, freaks, or monsters if they want. It does not matter who I face at No Way Out inside the Elimination Chamber because I am going to leave the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia still as the NXT World Champion. You will hear people complaining about this being their first title defense, but the fact is sooner or later as a champion you're going to run into matches like this. You mine as well get it over with now and so that's why I look forward to this because this match will be an eye opener to those in the back who think their going to take this title away from me. It will be an eye opener to show those that this title is staying in my possession for a long time. Everytime it seems I have an obstacle ahead of me to get where I want to be, but I keep overcoming them. The Elimination Chamber is the last stop before WrestleMania and on that night no matter who my opponents are I will leave the arena and be on may to headline WrestleMania as the NXT World Champion because I am the best in the world!​

CM Punk puts the NXT World Title in the air as his music hits

CMPunkRAW3-8.jpg

We then fade to the intro

[video=youtube;3faODX9Z-9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3faODX9Z-9o[/video]

NXTBANNER_zpsd1770da2.png

awe-nxt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Joey_Styles.jpg
Matt_Striker.jpg

Styles: Welcome ladies and gentlemen!, I'm Joey Styles and that's Matt Striker and this is UWF NXT!, the New Breed in Sports Entertainment and this week we have got an absolutely stellar show booked.

Striker: You're certainly correct there pal, we've got five huge matches that could dictate the future of NXT with the winners being placed inside the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out courtesy of our General Manager, JBL.

Styles: Not only that, but tonight, for the first time ever here on NXT we will have MizTV!... and who's his first guess?... CM PUNK!. We've already heard from CM Punk tonight, but we know he loves to talk so tonight in that ring we will have the 2013 Royal Rumble winner and the NEW NXT World Champion... it could get explosive!... and speaking of explosive, we're about to kick things off here with Rhino taking on Darren Young who's in the ring!

christy_hemme_slow_camera_pan_gif_by_opticgoo-d5av630.gif

Christy Hemme: The following contest is set for one fall. In the ring, weighing in at 240 pounds. 'Mister No Days Off' Darren Young!.

107255Entrance1.gif

The theme of 'The Manbeast' Rhyno hits the PA system and the crowd go wild. The man himself walks out from the back with a typically intense look on his face. Back from some weeks out he's ready to get back to action. He pounds his chest and throws his fists in the air before marching down to the ring. He gets into the ring and simply glares across at Darren Young.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 255 pounds, 'The Man-Beast' Rhyno!.

Dyoung.jpg
Vs
Rhino.jpg

The bell sounds and as soon as it does Darren Young runs at Rhyno and goes for a big clothesline to start the match but he misses and Rhyno continues his run off the ropes and as Young turns around Rhyno smashes him with The Gore!.

Styles: GORE!, GORE!, GORE!.

Striker: It can't be over already can it?.

Rhyno immediately covers.

Winner at 15 seconds: Rhyno!.
28.jpg

Styles:
Oh my god!, that may be the shortest match in UWF history!. Regardless Rhyno is into the Elimination Chamber in impactful fashion!.

We head backstage to see Derrick Bateman kicking things lying around as Johnny Curtis walks up to him.

JnD8.jpg

Derrick Bateman
I was humiliated at the Royal Rumble. I knew I should have summoned my eagle powers before the match but I thought I wouldn’t need them. I failed not only myself and this team, I failed America. Johnny you need to go out there tonight and redeem us all. People want to sit back and joke about me. Redeem me Curtis. Redeem me!

Who made fun of you?

The Rock

Wait when did that happen!?

At the Royal Rumble.

What! What did he say about me?

Nothing he just made fun of me.

Why! I’m clearly the breakout star of not only our tag team but all of NXT!

I don’t know. He insulted me. ME! The manliest man in the world. You should be defending me!

Yeah I would but it’s The Rock. It’s an honor!

But he made fun of me.

The Rock lives a very busy life. He makes awesome movies for a living AND wrestles! You for some reason made an impression on him. You’re lucky.

Look I know he’s your man crush but you need to be on my side.

I don’t have a man crush on The Rock! I just admire his career.

That’s called a man crush!

No it’s not it’s called being brotha’s from anotha motha.

Why are you speaking like that?

Why don’t you like The Rock!

Because he-

IT DOESN’T MATER WHY!

The crowd cheers Johnny as Derrick gets frustrated and leaves. Maxine walks up to Curtis.

Maxine
What was that all about.

I don't know. I want some pie.

Curtis walks off with Maxine as we head somewhere else.

Maria:
Ladies and gentlemen we are here with the brains behind the muscle. The woman Trish Stratus has requested some mic time and so… Trish here you go.

UWF Women’s Champion Trish:
Do I look like I need to hold my own mic with you here? Get your mind right. Hold it for me.

Maria:
Sorry.

UWF Women’s Champion Trish:
Now as it was seen in the Rumble… my client Umaga is a beast of a man. He dominated and threw people out with ease. Not only that but it took three guys to get him out. Three of them. And on top of that I see that the current NXT card didn’t have my client in any of the matches. Why is that? I’ll tell you why. It is because they fear that Umaga would dominate again and this time you can’t get rid of him by simply throwing him over a top rope. You would have to physically try to destroy him which nobody was able to do inside of that ring. People from different brands had to join together to try to eliminate him. That just shows that… there is nobody on NXT that cans top this monster. This monster that will do everything in his power to protect me.

So this is the one and only warning I’m issuing to all of you little people on NXT. I’m a manager of stars and have been one that makes sure people become champions and I will be sure that once he gets his shot… he will excel and we will become the faces of NXT. Not Punk, not Bully, not anybody. Just Trish Stratus and Umaga. With Edge running things on Smackdown and The Rock taking down Dinero… it’s plain to see that I know what I’m doing when it comes to the business. The facts and proof are all right there. All that is left is for my client to make his eventual debut and that is when everything is going to change. That is when everything is going to become insane. That is when… NXT is never going to be the same again. Mark my words… we will rule NXT with a Samoan Spike.

Trish turns and walks away.

=================================================

Rawbanner2.png

==================================================

We return to the ringside.
Christy Hemme:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

Guitar riffs are heard before drums and a screaming vocal as Rollins has a brand new theme 'Battle On (War of Ages'). Rollins comes out wearing black clothing which looks like some sort of bulletproof vest. He stands by the entrance ramp as he yells out as he looks towards the crowd.

tumblr_mfbcsmiuEs1ra6mo9o4_250.gif

Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp as the crowd heavily boo's Rollins, ignoring the crowd he hops up onto the steel steps as he shakes his head before entering the ring.

tumblr_mfbcsmiuEs1ra6mo9o1_250.gif

Christy Hemme: From Davenport, Iowa. Weighing in at two hundred and nine pounds. Representing the "Purveyors of Poison", Seth Rollins!

Once entering the ring he goes to the nearest turnbuckle and poses to the crowd allowing the crowd to boo him some more.

tumblr_mfbcsmiuEs1ra6mo9o2_250.gif

Rollins then hops down from the turnbuckle as he then lets his hand go down.

tumblr_mfbcsmiuEs1ra6mo9o3_250.gif

Joey Styles: Seth Rollins is about to face Johnny Curtis here tonight. I wonder what is going through his head right now.

Matt Striker: What is going through his head? A spot in the Elimination Chamber match for the NXT Championship, that is what is going through his head.

Rollins gets ready for the match ahead as Christy continues the introductions.

Christy Hemme:
And the opponent...

QbQV8.gif

Johnny Curtis' theme music begins playing and the crowd pops in excitement as he and Johnny Curtis, joined as always by Maxine, walk through the curtain. The two high five at the top of the ramp and say, "Double Dragon, go!" as they turn their attention to the ring and start walking down the ramp.

Christy Hemme: From Westbrook, Maine. Weighing in at two hundred and thirty-five pounds, the "Thoroughbred" Johnny Curtis!

Bateman and Maxine remain ringside as Curtis enters the ring, ready for the match ahead of him.

Seth.jpg
Vs
JohnnyCurtis.jpg

The bell rings and the match is officially underway. Rollins goes right after Curtis but Curtis puts his upper body through the ropes. The referee doesn't allow Rollins to make contact with Curtis who uses a little time to talk to Maxine. He then mans up and goes right in the middle of the ring where Rollins was waiting for him. Rollins is doing a little bit of pre-match talking but Curtis chuckles and when he's got enough of Rollins' words, he shoves him away. Rollins looks to the crowd with an angry look on his face. He turns around, looks at his opponent and rushes right after him.

Joey Styles: Woah, this time Curtis didn't get away in time!

Matt Striker:
He sure didn't but don't count him out just yet!

Rollins grabs Curtis' arm, turns him around and strikes him with a forearm shot. Curtis quickly drops to the mat, rolls out of the ring and goes right to Maxine and tells her to check if he's got all his teeth.

Joey Styles: Curtis almost lost his hollywood smile!

Matt Striker: Don't make fun of him just because you don't know what's it like to have a five-star smile!

Joey Styles: Oh, come on! Again?! Would you please stop being rude? I'm getting tired of your jokes already!

Matt Striker: Quack, quack, quack. Let's just do our jobs, alright? I can make fun of you after the show but now he have a match right here on NXT!

The referee is about to start the count but Curtis enter the ring. Curtis runs at Rollins, looking to send him to the mat with a clothesline but Rollins ducks down. Curtis bounces off the ropes. When Rollins sees Curtis bouncing off the ropes he lays down, facing the mat. Curtis jumps over Rollins and heads to the other side of the ring, bouncing off the ropes again. Rollins gets up to his feet, jumps up and looks to connect with a dropkick but when Curtis sees this he manages to stop. Rollins falls right on his back. Immediately after that Curtis grabs his legs and goes for the jacknife cover.

KICK OUT!

Joey Styles: Johnny Curtis with the first cover of this match.

Matt Striker: He couldn't get the job done, though.

Seth Rollins manages to get out of the jackinfe cover and quickly stands up. Rollins and Curtis are standing in the middle of the ring with their fists ready to strike but Seth Rollins is quicker and hits Curtis right on the jaw. He wastes no time and irishwhips him at the ropes. Curtis manages to reverse it. As Rollins bounces off the ropes Curtis slams him to the mat with a sidewalk slam. The ring is still shaking as Curtis lays down on Rollins and tries to pin Rollins.

ROLLINS HAS HIS SHOULDER UP!

Maxine climbs up to the apron and she begins to argue with the referee. She thought it was a count of three. Of course, she does so because she wants to give her boys some time to work the magic. Curtis pulls Rollins up to his feet and holds his hands behind his back. Bateman quickly gets into the ring and is about to punch Rollins in the stomach but Rollins delivers a boot to the groin of Bateman. Rollins then gives Curtis an elbow strike to break out of his grip. Derrick Bateman is doubled over. The first thing Rollins does is that he grabs Bateman by his hair and throws him out of the ring. Maxine finally jumps off the apron. The referee turns around and he gets confused by what he sees. He asks Rollins what happened but he doesn't pay attention to him as he's got his hands full with Johnny Curtis.

Joey Styles: Smart move right there by Rollins. He should have his mind set on Curtis.

Matt Striker: Indeed. But he better listen to the ref as well cause he could disqualify him in a blink of an eye.

Joey Styles: For what? For not listening?

Matt Striker: Shut up, smartass.

The match continues. Rollins is on top right now. He puts Curtis' head under his shoulder and after that he does a suplex. Rollins going for his first cover of the match.

CURTIS KICKS OUT!

Rollins is not looking frustraded. He pulls Curtis up to his feet. Rollins irish-whips him into the corner which damages Curtis' back even more. He then heads to the opposing corner and begins stomping the mat. He then runs out of the corner and follows with a forearm smash. Curtis walks out of the corner and doesn't realise that Rollins is standing in front of him, ready to perform a back body drop. Rollins gets down on his knee on screams. People boo him but he doesn't care. Seth goes to the apron and wants to strike Curtis with a springboard knee strike. Curtis is on one knee when Maxine climbs to the apron once again to distract the refree. Rollins springboards but Bateman punches him in the back of his knee. Rollins falls off the ropes. Maxine jumps off the apron, so does Bateman. Curtis doesn't know what happened but he goes for the cover anyway.

NO!

The referee's hand almost hits the mat for a three count when Rollins powers out.

Joey Styles: How close was that!?

Matt Striker: Curtis almost had the victory here!

Both Maxine and Bateman hold their heads. They usually wouldn't do things like there but this victory is way too important for Curtis who goes after Rollins. Rollins is grabbing on to the middle rope when Curtis grabs him by his legs. Curtis picks his legs up high and is about to slam Rollins down but Rollins uses the momentum in his favor, swings around and lands on his feet. Curtis is amazed wtih Rollins' move but he takes too much time. Rollins jumps up in air and connects with an enzuigiri. Curtis goes down and Rollins covers him.

Joey Styles: This is it! Johnny Curtis is knocked out!

3...NO!

Rollins stands up, goes to the apron and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Curtis is slowly getting up to his feet. Rollins leaps off the top turnbuckle, looking for a crossbody but he changes his body position in the air as he sees what Curtis is up to...

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!

Matt: What a clothesline right there by Curtis!

Curtis pulls off a nice counter and makes his way back into the match. Curtis is still feeling a bit rusty from Rollins' enzuigiri but he still manages to climb up to the top turnbuckle.

Matt Striker: He's not...

Joey Styles: Oh yeah, he is!

Curtis performs a Diving Leg Drop and connect right on Rollins' throat. He lays on him and hooks the leg.

DING DING

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Johnny Curtis!

eGdlOTBrMTI=_o_wwe-nxt-rookie-johnny-curtis-vs-pro-dolph-ziggler.jpg

Joey Styles: He did it! Curtis did it! He is going to No Way Out to wrestle for the NXT Championship!

Matt Striker: What a huge victory for this young fella.

After the show opens and we hear from several men, the titantron lights up once again and we can see Austin Aries sitting behind a table and giving autographs. A reporter shows up to ask Austin Aries a couple of questions.

Reporter:
Good evening, sir. I am here to do something like an interview with you. Would you mind if I'd ask you a couple questions?

2j5xdag.jpg

Aries looks at the reporter and responds while he continues signing his photos.

Austin Aries:
As you can see I'm kinda in the middle of something.

Reporter: Oh, sorry. I'll come later.

The reporter turns around and is about to leave when Austin Aries looks towards him and begins to speak.

Austin Aries:
Who are you? Just because I'm a little busy hear doesn't mean I can't answer some of your questions. I'm Austin freakin' Aries. I can make dinner for 5 with a mop in my hand wrestling three men so signing some photos and answering your questions is not a big deal. Shoot, man.

Reporter: Thank you, sir. Last week, the first ever UWF Royal Rumble took place. You were a part of the Royal Rumble match but you couldn't take the W with you. Thoughts?

Austin Aries:
Wow, you're so original. Do you know how many reporters asked me this question? But what bothers me even more is your ignorance. I mean, if you'd pay attention to what I had to say you wouldn't have to
ask me this question. Last week when I came out to comfront Zack Ryder I gave the entire world my thoughts on not winning the Royal Rumble match. But since I'm a great man I will answer your question. How do I feel about not winning to Royal Rumble match? Well, I'm not sure how I feel but I can honestly tell you that I don't feel bad about it. Sure, it was a great chance for me to earn a shot at the Undisputed Championship but on the other hand, winning the Royal Rumble match is not the only way I can earn a shot at a World Championship. Royal Rumble match is an imaginery ladder leading to the top set up by others and in my mind, climbing a ladder set up by others is not a good way to earn something. See my point?

Reporter: I think I do. So now, you're looking to set up a "ladder" by yourself.

Austin Aries:
Yes, exactly. And I'll do so sooner than you can imagine. I'll do so tonight. I'll be done with this sesh in a short amount of time, I'll go and get ready and set up that ladder by beating Zack Ryder.

Reporter:
Zack Ryder and you, you used to be friends, now you're both members of The Cabinet. Does that affect your tonight's performance?

Aries chuckles before answering the question.

Austin Aries:
No, of course not. See, people say "What goes around, comes around." This saying fits tonight's situatuon. Zack Ryder decided to talk trash about me. He said some bad things about me. I mean, he could've come out to the ring, say that he's looking forward to our match but no, he had to disrespect me. And now, I'm going to tread him exactly how he treaded me. I don't give a damn if Zack Ryder is a member of The Cabinet. I'm going out here tonight, I'm beating that goof and I'm moving on to No Way Out to win the NXT World Championship. It's simple.

Reporter: Oh, also. CM Punk is your new NXT Champion since the Royal Rumble where he defeated Bully Ray. Lately, you've been...

Before the reporter is able to finish, Austin Aries cuts him off.

Austin Aries: Stop it right there. CM Punk is not my champion. CM Punk is just another goof who wishes to be Austin Aries. We had two NXT Champions but I can tell just about now that CM Punk's reign will be the shortest because after I beat Zack Ryder tonight I'll enter the Elimination Chamber and beat CM Punk to win the NXT Championship. Now, I'm done signing these photos. Thank you everybody and have a nice day!

People who came to get an autograph from Austin Aries leave the room.

Now, If you'll excuse me. I don't feel like doing this anymore and I gotta go get ready for my match.

Austin Aries leaves the room as well and the reporter is standing there alone as the scene fades to black.

Suddenly lights go out at NXT. There are screams from the crowd.

[video=youtube;eiXwaP7zSRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiXwaP7zSRk[/video]

What is this?

[video=youtube;W0xxfbm-iWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0xxfbm-iWY[/video]

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN

Oh my! It's it's Chris Jericho! But he is not on the stage yet. And finally there he is, but he is different than he was here in last time.

chris-jericho-2.jpg

He doesn't have his shiny, cool jacket on. Instead he has that suit on. What happened? Jericho enters to the ring and takes a mic. There is Y2J chants before he speaks.

Chris Jericho: It has been a long time since I'm around here in UWF, especially NXT. And since I was not around here there is something which bothers me, every single time I am here there a a lot of hypocritical parasites, but now, I see more of them, like they are reproduced. Even now I see a lot of hypocrit parasites in the crowd. Now each of these parasites are booing me right now. Classic lying, hypocritical parasites. The last time I was around I had a shiny jacket on me and I put a fake smile on my face just to test you all. Just to test your honesty, just to taste your dignity, just to test your reality. And guess what? You all failed. You failed fat boy, you failed ugly woman, you failed old man, you failed stupid kid, each and every single one of you failed in this test. You all showed how hypocrit you all are as you cheered me when I had a jacket on me and a smile on my face. You kept chanting for me, you kept supporting me and when I showed up today, when I was walking down to this ring from that stage, you all cheered for me because you wanted, you expected the same old Chris Jericho you witnessed. But that is not happened, that is not happening now and that will not happen, ever again. (Crowd cheers as they hear ever again) Ah, here we go. When you hear that word, when you hear all that catchphrases you all go nuts, you all lose yourself right? This shows how stupid you are. Do you know what you people look like? You all people look like flock of sheep. You all are attached to your flockman, waiting him to do something so you all can do what he does, you people are brainless, you can't do something yourselves that's why you people are like sheeps. You are waiting for a flockman, to save you, to do something for you and guess what I came here to save you... (Cheer) Ah there again, you all fell in to this! Do you think I will save you? No. It is a fact and reality that I have the characteristics of a leader and a saviour but believe me I will not waste my time with saving you ignoramous, lying hypocrit parasites. You all are far away from be able to be saved. You all are in that hole of desperation. From now on no one can save you. Even the superstars who you people loved like you worshipped them.

I am not here to save you. I did not return here to save you for sure but I have a reason to return to UWF, to come to that nonsense brand NXT. Yes, nonsense because this brand was made in 2010 to have rookies, the rookies that the winner will go to main roster. And I was a pro here. Now, I look at this brand, it may seem to a lot of people that there is a lot of change but there is not. In this brand there are still rookies. Rookies like Taz, Johnny Curtis, AJ Styles, Rhino, Zack Ryder, The Miz and the list goes on, and on, and on... There isn't any change. There are still untalented rookies but somebody is hoodwinking you that you see all those rookies as great superstars. Believe me they are worthless. I came NXT to show you all a real superstar. Who is good in this ring, who is good in this mic, who is good on the commentary, who is good at everything. Someone who is the best in the world at everything he does! Me, Chris Jericho, the best in the world at everything I do!

Jericho drops the mic and he's getting booed. He smiles sinisterly and walks to backstage.

Styles: Chris Jericho has signed here on NXT?... that's certainly an interesting prospect and up next is another interesting prospect as Austin Aries who we heard earlier will take on Zack Ryder.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is set for one fall!.

WHERE'S ALL MY BRO'S AT?

99039Entrance-sdf.gif

Zack Ryder's theme hits the PA system and the crowd begin to boo, he walks out with his cell phone in hand. He shoots the crowd and shoots on the crowd running them down before walking down the aisle and sliding into the ring.

Christy Hemme: Entering the ring first, from Long Island, New York, weighing in at 235 pounds, Zack Ryder!

LIGHTS OUT!

102910TNA1.gif

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena speakers as the whole arena gets covered in purple hue. The theme song of Austin Aries is playing for a while when out comes out Austin Aries with a huge smile on his face. Aries wastes no time as he begins walking down the entrance ramp with his hands in the air and pyros explode behind his back. Aries then makes his way down to the ring and slowly walks up the ring steps before stepping into the ring and heading to the top rope where he throws his hands into the air, accepting the heat he is getting from the crowd.

Christy Hemme: And from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing in at 210 pounds, 'A Double' Austin Aries!

Ryder_zps2fdceb29.jpg
Vs
AriesNXT.jpg

The match starts off with Aries and Ryder locking up, centre of the ring. They push each other around the ring a bit, eventually Ryder forces Aries into the ring ropes and the referee calls for the rope break which Ryder adheres to. Aries gets back off the ropes and the two Cabinet members lock up again, this time Ryder takes Aries into a Side Headlock, but Aries slips out applying a Waistlock from behind. Ryder however breaks the hold spins around and drops Aries with a Drop-Toe-Hold, Ryder then moves up the body and applies a Front Facelock down on the canvas. Aries forces himself and his opponent up off of the mat before slipping out of the hold and tripping Ryder, Aries immediately goes for a Boston Crab, but Ryder twists out of the predicament and Aries goes clattering through the middle ropes down to the floor below. Ryder jumps back up onto his feet as the match-up progresses.

Styles: Some solid technical wrestling to get us started between these two so called 'allies'.

Striker: Both men will be vying for top spot in the cabinet though and Zack Ryder's doing himself a favour in keeping Austin Aries grounded because we know he's a quick mover and he can hurt you aerially.

Ryder allows 'A Double' back into the ring so they can lock up again, this time it is Aries that takes the first advantage with a Side Headlock Takedown. Now on the mat Aries wrenches the headlock, but Ryder gets his legs up and chokes Aries to try and break the hold but Aries instead manages to get Ryder into position for a pin attempt.

Ryder breaks the lock and both men get back to their feet, as soon as Ryder gets to his feet Aries goes for a Dropkick, but Ryder dodges and Aries hits the mat, Ryder drops a knee into the ribs and the side of Aries before grabbing his leg and an arm to place him in some variation of a Bow and Arrow hold. Aries yells out in pain but refuses to tap out and eventually wriggles free from the hold and finds sanctuary in the corner of the ring. Ryder having to break the hold, moves quickly to get back on the offensive but Aries hits him with an Upkick in the corner sending Ryder falling backwards onto his rear end. Aries then gets up and drops Ryder with a Low Dropkick, dropping Zack Ryder straight down to the mat, flat on his back. Aries stands on top of Ryder leaning over the ropes to abuse the crowd. This gets him a good amount of heat as the referee forces the break.

Striker: Oh this is brilliant, look at that brash confidence Aries has in his abilities!.

Styles: I would call that arrogance Matt, and I think it might cost Aries in the long run if he doesn't concentrate on getting the win here.

Aries gets off of Ryder and drags him towards the centre of the ring. Before grabbing the leg of Ryder and dropping a big elbow down across the knee joint which he then begins to stretch holding the foot of his opponent in the torturous hold. Ryder does look like he's going to tap out any time soon so Aries gets up and this time drops both knees down across the knee and lower leg of Ryder, pulling up on the foot as he lands forcing the knee joint and shin into his own knee. Ryder still shows no signs of tapping out so Aries gets up, still holding the foot of his opponent, and brings it round to Ryder's head before yanking down on it stretching all of the muscles that run up the back of your leg. Aries then grabs the leg he has been working on and proceeds to lock it up in the modified Figure Four known as the Figure Eight Leglock. Ryder looks in a lot of pain as Aries really pulls on the hold, causing Ryder to wince and yell out in pain as he reaches for the bottom rope which lies not to far away for Zack.

Striker: Aries is going to make Zack tap out here.

Styles: That leg has to be in some astonishing amount of pain!.

Ryder refuses to tap however and rolls over onto his belly forcing all of the pressure now onto Aries. Aries however rolls over again forcing the pressure now back onto Ryder but he has rolled to far towards the ring ropes and Ryder is able to reach out and get the rope break. Frustrated, Aries refuses to break the hold to the referee's count and the referee is forced to make the break himself. He warns Aries off of this sort of devious behaviour but Aries takes little notice simply swaggering away from the scene. The referee checks on Ryder to see if he can continue, Ryder says he can and gets back to his feet. Unbeknownst to Aries that is and as Aries turns around Ryder goes for the Rough Ryder with his stronger leg but Aries ducks and immediately then Chop Blocks the weak leg of Ryder dropping him down onto one knee. Aries then proceeds to grab Ryder's shin and waist before lifting him up and dropping him down across his knee with a devastating Shin Breaker. Then Austin signals for the end, he lifts Ryder straight up into the air and stalls before driving Ryder's head and neck down into the mat with a nasty looking Brainbuster!. Aries immediately covers for the win.

...3!

Winner: Austin Aries!

img_1872.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Austin with an intense look on his face has his arm raised by the referee as the victor.

Styles: Big win for Austin Aries there as he now takes his place in the Elimination Chamber alongside CM Punk and Rhino.

=================================================

NewSmackdownBanner.png

[video=youtube;PwmWttf_iJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwmWttf_iJg[/video]

Bully Ray makes his way onto the stage as "The Beaten Path" just gets into the guitar solo part. He starts pointing at random members of the audience and shouting obscene profanities to them as he marches towards the ring. Near the ring he looks at the camera as he gets his phone out.

Christy Hemme: From Hell's Kitchen, New York. Weighing in at three hundred and ten pounds. He is the former NXT World Champion, Bully Ray!

Walking past he says into the camera "Save your wishes, this dragon doesn't have any balls Hash Tag BullyNation." looking mighty pleased with himself as he makes his way up the ring steps and in between the ropes. He stands in front of the ring ropes and with one hand raises the horns

[video=youtube;sYZKZvo98Uk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYZKZvo98Uk[/video]

Fans in the arena burst into cheers as AJ Styles makes his way to the ring and AJ Styles poses for the fans.

Christy Hemme: From Gainesville, Georgia. Weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds, the "Phenomenal" A...J....Styles!

AJ makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, posing for the fans again, then gets ready for the match

Matt Striker: This ought to be a good one, Joey.

Joey Styles:
It has been a long time since we have seen AJ Styles in a one on one match and I'm sure he's out here ready to show he's still got it.

Matt Striker: I don't think he has ever lost it.

Joey Styles: It's a metaphor for crying out loud.

Matt Striker: Do I need to teach you a lesson because that's not what a metaphor is. A metaphor....

Joey Styles: Will you shut up and call the damn match.

Bully Ray notices the two bickering at each other from ringside and leaves the ring. Referee Mike Chioda is wondering what's going on after AJ Styles points it out. Bully Ray walks up to the announce table as Matt Striker and Joey Styles get up to their feet

Bully Ray: If you guys mess me up one more time, I will end both of your broadcasting days.

Bully Ray heads back into the ring as both Matt Striker and Joey Styles sit down

Matt Striker: Let's just call the match, shall we.

Referee Mike Chioda motions for the bell to be rung. Bully Ray looks over at the announce table and points at both announcers to make sure their just calling the match. As Bully Ray turns his attention back to the match, AJ Styles delivers a drop kick to him that sends Bully Ray through the top and middle ropes. AJ Styles is shown with a big smile on his face as Mike Chioda looks on the outside beginning to count out Bully Ray. Bully Ray uses the apron to help him get to his feet. He looks on inside the ring and is not happy with AJ Styles. Bully Ray then turns around and slams his hands on the announce table a few times.

Matt Striker: We may have to run here, Joey.

Joey Styles: Maybe you shouldn't have pissed him off so many times.

Matt Striker: No more joking as long as he's out here.

As Bully Ray turns his attention back to the action inside the ring, AJ Styles is shown leaping over the top rope and delivers a sunset flip on Bully Ray who goes crashing down to the floor. AJ Styles gets up to his feet and is all hyped out as he tries to get the fans going. Mike Chioda is shown leaving the ring and warns AJ Styles not to do that again and to bring the action back into the ring. AJ Styles puts his hands up and slides back into the ring, but then slides back out of the ring seconds later to break up any potential count out.

Joey Styles: What a move by the flamboyant, AJ Styles.

Matt Striker: I told you this guy still has it in him. Just listen to these fans.

As AJ Styles goes to pick up Bully Ray, Bully Ray catches AJ Styles off guard and rams his lower back into the ring apron. Bully Ray does it a second time and causes for AJ to grimace in pain and drop down to his knees. Mike Chioda from inside the ring tells Bully Ray to bring the action inside. Bully Ray still a bit shaken up picks AJ Styles up to his feet and lifts him over his head and tosses him into the ring with some brute force. Bully Ray heads back inside the ring and stomps at the lower midsection of AJ Styles.

Matt Striker: Did you see that strength.

Joey Styles: He's not a happy guy right now.

Matt Striker: Losing your title is one thing, but coming out here and taken a beating right away is another. Bully Ray is now showing why he was once our NXT World Champion.

Bully Ray picks AJ Styles up and delivers a sidewalk slam to him and makes the cover

KICK OUT!!!

Bully Ray gets to his knees and delivers a few right hand haymakers to AJ Styles before Mike Chioda has to step in. Bully Ray picks AJ Styles back up to his feet once more and delivers a few elbow shots to his head which knocks him down to one knee. Bully Ray then bounces off of the ropes and comes back with a big boot to AJ Styles face. Bully Ray avoids making the cover and picks AJ Styles back up to his feet and whips him into the corner. Bully Ray charges for AJ Styles and rams his backside into him. AJ Styles drops down to the mat and has his head positioned on the bottom turnbuckle. Bully Ray spots it and shoves wedges his right foot in AJ Styles neck as he's trying to choke him out.

Joey Styles: This may just be getting out of control here now.

Matt Striker: Mike Chioda needs to step in and stop Bully Ray.

Mike Chioda is shown telling Bully Ray to stop and gives him to the five count in which he counted to four before Bully Ray let go. Bully Ray puts his hands up and acts as if he's playing nice as Mike Chioda gives him a warning. Bully Ray signals for the end and calls for the "Bully bomb". As Bully Ray picks him up and positions AJ Styles in the full nelson, AJ Styles counters out of it and reverses the move into a cradle pinfall.

NO.....KICK OUT!!!

Matt Striker: Oh for a second there I thought AJ Styles was going to pull a fast one.

Joey Styles: That would have completely left Bully Ray hopeless here tonight.

Bully Ray gets up quickly and is pissed off at what just happened and goes on the attack on AJ Styles as he grabs him and lifts him in the air, but AJ Styles counters again, but this time with a tornado ddt. The crowd really gets behind AJ Styles here as they start to chant his name. AJ Styles is shown slowly getting up to his feet as he pulls himself up with help from the top rope. As Bully Ray gets up to his feet, AJ Styles leaps up and delivers an enzuigiri to him. Bully Ray drops down to the mat as all the air seemed to have come out of him as he drops down to the mat as if he taken a right hand haymaker from Mike Tyson. AJ Styles makes the cover

KICK OUT!!!!!

Matt Striker: What a match we are seeing.

Joey Styles: Both men really giving it their all here.

AJ Styles lifts Bully Ray up to his feet and bounces off the ropes and delivers the Pele kick also known as the backflip drop kick to him. AJ Styles avoids making the pin and heads up to the top rope. As Bully Ray is shown slowly getting up to his feet he, AJ Styles leaps off the top rope and delivers a flying elbow to him. AJ Styles stays down on the mat and cover Bully Ray once more

KICK OUT!!!!

AJ Styles looks on in disbelief as he thought he had this one won. AJ Styles lifts Bully Ray back up to his feet and pushes him into the corner. AJ runs up and goes to take swing at Bully Ray, but he shoves him off of him. AJ comes back with a second enzuigiri that forces Bully Ray to stagger and seems completely lost and out of it. AJ uses all his strength to lift Bully Ray to the top turnbuckle. AJ climbs up to the top rope and takes a few swings while connecting with them to Bully Ray's head. AJ then goes for one too many and is caught by Bully Ray who hits him in the midsection which causes AJ top drop legs first in between the top rope as he manhood comes into play. The camera zooms in on AJ who looks to be in a whirl of pain.

Matt Striker: Oh man I know what that feels like and he could be bruised for a while.

Mike Chioda can't disqualify Bully Ray because it was unintentional. Bull Ray though grabs AJ from behind and pulls him from behind from the top turnbuckle and lifts AJ to the top rope. Bully Ray then puts AJ into a full nelson position and leaps off the top rope and delivers the Bully drop. The crowd begins to chant "holy shit" as Bully Ray slowly makes the cover on AJ Styles

Christy Hemme: The winner by pinfall, Bully Ray.

IMG_0946.jpg

Joey Styles: OMG what a move by the former World Champion.

Matt Striker: AJ Styles will be in a whirl of pain come tomorrow morning.

Joey Styles: What a match we witnessed.

Matt Striker: I think for Bully Ray this was a must win here tonight.

Bully Ray slowly gets up to his feet and as Mike Chioda goes to raise his hand he pulls away from him. Bully Ray pretends to take a swing at Mike Chioda and just laughs and points at AJ Styles and laughs at him. Bully Ray then gets close to the camera and tells CM Punk he's coming for him

=======================================================

RoyalRumble_zpsece7af74.png

Relive the glory.

================================================

[video=youtube;DK9S24LW5d0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK9S24LW5d0[/video]

The camera pans the audience and everyone is looking around as if trying to look for those actually cheering when they realize what is going, the cheers coming from the speakers as you can hear over it a JBL chant sadly being attempted by JBLs own voice. The driver opens the door and JBL comes out with a seemingly impossible wider grin lifting up his hands one holding his hat as the crowd boo as loud as they possibly can to drown out the cheers playing through the speakers. JBL puts back on his white cowboy hat before he makes his way down the ramp with a big grin on his face. Once at ringside he stops looking around at the booing crowd as if they are cheering he starts to do a little Texas two-step before walking up the steel steps and looking around at the crowd. He holds on to his hat before stepping into the ring and lifting his arms up, as he removes a microphone from the inside pocket of his suit jacket and raises it to his mouth.

images_display_image.jpeg

General Manager of NXT, John Bradshaw Layfield:

Welcome to the "House That Bradshaw Built", the most successful brand in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation as proven by the awards that we continue to rake in monthly and further bolded by the fact that, at the Royal Rumble, the last man standing and rightful winner and recipient of the Wrestlemania title shot of his choosing was not a Raw superstar, and was not a Smackdown superstar, he was an NXT superstar!

And while it would've been more pleasing to me to see one of the members of my Cabinet be the one to earn that opportunity, I wholeheartedly congratulate The Miz and look forward to finding out who he will be challenging. But you'll hear from him later on tonight, which hardly seems important when you consider that the Cabinet's own CM Punk, the new NXT World Champion, is in the building!

I've never been more proud of someone since I came to UWF and began NXT than I am of CM Punk right now, especially considering how much the rest of my men have disappointed me. As I previously mentioned Austin Aries, Zack Ryder, and Darren Young all failed to get the job done at the Royal Rumble, and that's why Zack and Austin are one another's opponent tonight, punishment.

The man I am most disappointed in however is Darren Young. Tonight Darren has earned his first strike, but not only that, he has earned his ejection from the Cabinet. I need to align myself with people I can count on, especially with this ongoing war with the Purveyors of Poison and...Sting.

The disdain is clear in his voice as the crowd cheers the mention of the Extreme Champion.

Two weeks ago Sting made his return to NXT, putting his hands on me and the other Cabinet members, and while that's enough to make me angry, the way he looked when he returned makes me even more enraged. Why? Because its more of the same mind games, more of the same mystery, more questions and less answers!

Sting, just like I did two weeks ago, I'm calling you out, and I better not get Kane or Seth or Taz or anyone else but you! We have things to discuss and I am demanding they be discussed right here, right now face-to-face in this ring!

The lights go out as the familiar poem begins to be recited.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

The lights come back on and Sting is standing in the ring with Bradshaw.

More questions and less answers, I couldn't have put it any better myself. Why oh why did I come out to the entrance music preceded by the poem that Steve used to come out to, why oh why was I wearing the black and white face paint, why were these people cheering me as loud as they possibly could? Why were all these factors present that night on NXT and at the Royal Rumble? Well put down the bottles of aspirin and Chardonnay, John, I'm going to give you some answers!

When I first came to NXT, I was complacent. With myself, with the fans, every in and out of this industry, I was bored with myself and everyone was bored with me. I needed something to restore interest in Sting, so I turned against the fine people that watch the product, changing my attitude and my appearance, but they weren't buying it and it was quickly beginning to look like my run here would mirror my failure on Smackdown.

So I came out here on the night of the Championship Scramble and told everyone that Steve Borden was going to die and the character of Sting would have a successor. At first it was just to renew interest in me, but soon I began to believe in everything I was saying and everything I was doing until I was so consumed by it that I did become someone else.

When the power struggle between you and I began, some semblance of my old self began to return to me as I formed an alliance to combat yours, but I had an epiphany, John, an epiphany that was ironically brought about by your attack on me. I cannot fight darkness with darkness, I can only truly overcome you with light.

And now that I have come to this realization, I will be stronger, the Purveyors of Poison will be stronger, and this injustice, your injustice, will be eradicated from this company for all of time.

I knew it!

Shut up John, this is the Stinger's time to talk. It doesn't take a brilliant man to figure out what you called me out here to talk about. You want a fight, you want to settle this once and for all. Well let's settle it, John, the Purveyors of Poison versus the Cabinet. You just name the time and the place!

When I'm ready to tell you, Sting, I will. Until then you need to know that this change of heart, this heroic epiphany, it doesn't mean or change a damn thing, because even without Darren there's still five of us and three of you!

Five?

Suddenly NXT's newest signing, Umaga, slides into the ring behind the "Icon" and stands up as the crowd erupts into boos. Umaga spins Sting around and delivers a Samoan Spike right to the throat as Sting goes down! JBL laughs as he steps through the ropes and exits the ring. Umaga picks up the Extreme Championship and bites it, the belt hanging from his mouth as he looks down at Sting as NXT heads to commercial.

===============================================

NoWayOut_zpsf4b0d745.png

=========================================

Styles: Up next we've got our main event, 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz versus 'The Big Red Machine' Kane. Two machine's battling here tonight.

Striker: Taz feels slightly duped by the way in which he lost his Extreme Championship match with Sting at the Royal Rumble Pay Per View. He'll be looking to exact some form of revenge against Sting's henchman, Kane.

Christy Hemme: The following qualifying match-up is set for one fall!

Royal+Rumble+200000007.png

As the infamous heartbeat begins to thunder throughout the arena, it signals the moment the UWF Universe begin to cheer for the arriving Taz. Once the heartbeat ceases and the theme kicks in, Taz emerges from the back ready to go, towel over his head. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring, although he does take the time to gaze out at the adoring crowd and listen to their encouraging words while walking. Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. He proceeds to go to the top rope and cross his arms in signature fashion. He then takes his place in the ring corner awaiting his opponent.

Christy Hemme: Entering the ring, from the Red Hook Section of Brooklyn, New York. He weighs in tonight at 245 pounds, he is 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz!.

108174Entrance.gif

Pyro shoots out of the stage and from the back walks Kane. Kane has his metal mask covering his signature mask. He wastes no time in walking down to the ring. He steps over the top rope and into the ring where he proceeds to do his signature pyro theatrics. Taz however does not move an inch however how intimidating Kane may be to others.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, weighing in at 326 pounds, Kane!

Taz.jpg
Vs
Kane.jpg

Kane and Taz stand across the ring from each other. Taz has his arms crossed as Kane simply stares at him from the centre of the ring with his 'welding mask' still on. Kane begins to take off the first mask but as he does Taz attacks him and clobbers him over the head sending Kane's metal mask to the floor and Kane into the corner covering up as Taz unleashes a whole lot of frustration onto Kane's body. Kane eventually gets free with a Throat Thrust sending Taz stumbling backwards, Kane goes to follow up with a Big Boot, but Taz ducks and gets behind Kane. He immediately goes to lock in a Tazmission on the seven foot tall monster but to no avail as Kane backs him into the corner and hits him with several back elbows. Kane then turns around and grabs Taz around the throat with both hands before tossing him half way across the ring. Kane now has a chance to regain some composure as he makes his way across to Taz who is using the ring ropes to get back to his feet.

Styles: Taz wasting absolutely no time getting to work on Kane, and as we see now Kane on the attack you can see why.

Kane grabs Taz by the arm and drags him to his feet. Kane then sends him across the ring and off the ropes. When Taz comes back at Kane, Kane lifts him into the air with one arm and drops him with a big Sidewalk Slam. Kane then hits the ropes himself and goes for a big leaping Elbow Drop to the prone Taz. However Taz has other ideas as he rolls out of the way and Kane leaps only onto the canvas, smashing his back and elbow in spectacular fashion off of the ring mat. Taz is back up on his feet and as Kane sits up Taz smashes him in the face with the Brooklyn Boot and lifts Kane onto his feet by his accord. Taz then hooks the waist of Kane and pops the hips with a Belly to Belly Slam. Taz covers, looking to book his place in the Elimination Chamber rather quickly.

Kane rolls the shoulder out at the count of one. Taz however wastes no time in getting back to work on 'The Devil's Favourite Demon' with stomps to the back and head as he recognizes the threat he poses to his championship chances.

Styles: Taz needs to keep Kane down, but that's easier said than done.

Striker: Kane is a bonafide, seven foot monster, and it will be tough for Taz to utilize his trademark 'Tazplexes' against a behemoth such as 'The Big Red Monster'

Taz heads to the top rope which catches the crowd off guard, but they go with it, cheering Taz's every move. Taz waits on the top rope for Kane to get back to his feet, when he eventually does Taz jumps off looking for the Double Axe Handle, but Kane walks forwards and catches Taz in a Bearhug-like position before he manuevers him up onto his shoulder. Kane carries Taz around the ring, but as much as Taz fights he can't avoid Kane driving him down into the mat with a Running Powerslam with authority. Taz winces in pain as Kane leaps into the air and drops his big leg down across the throat and chest of his opponent. Kane then covers.

Taz rolls the shoulder out this time. Kane, unhappy with the referee, chases him away. But this allows Taz to regroup and roll Kane up from behind with a School Boy.

Kane kicks out at the last possible moment and Taz crawls backwards out of harms way. Kane now enraged turns and finds Taz in the corner, but as he walks towards Taz, Taz has the ring sense to drop down and hit Kane with a Low Dropkick to the knee dropping Kane into the middle turnbuckle. Taz then lifts Kane's head up before driving it down off of the top turnbuckle. Taz then forces Kane up into a seated position on the top rope and the crowd pop.

Styles: Taz can't surely be thinking about a Superplex on Kane. There's far too much on the line!.

Striker: And that's why you take these risks Joey!.

Taz then ascends to the top rope himself and proceeds wrap his arm around Kane under Kane's arm. He's looking for his signature Tazplex off of the top rope but Kane gets his elbow into the face of Taz and forces him to release his grip. Kane then headbutt's Taz several times before hitting him with a big Throat Thrust which sends Taz falling off of the top rope to the mat below. Kane then regroups himself up on the top rope, getting into that familiar crouched position and just as Taz gets back to his feet, Kane leaps off of the top rope and takes Taz out with a Flying Clothesline!. Kane covers!.

Taz kicks out. A very angry and frustrated Kane gets back to his feet and runs his hands through his hair before throwing his gloved hand into the air. He wriggles his fingers about, he and the whole world know exactly what he has in store for Taz who is slowly stirring. Taz crawls towards the ring ropes and uses them to get to his feet, Kane is growing impatient and moves towards Taz, waiting to get his grip on him.

Styles: Kane's thinking Chokeslam here, and if he hits it, it's over.

Taz turns around into the open hand of Kane, Kane has his hand wrapped right around the throat of Taz, but Taz is trying to escape pulling Kane towards the ring ropes. Taz grabs a hold of the top rope and tries to hold on, but an impatient and frustrated Kane simply lifts Taz up and dumps him over the top rope with a Chokeslam to the floor!. Taz takes a horrible bump on his bad neck and the doctors immediately run down to check on him, but he's concious. Kane gets out of the ring in his signature way and begins to assault the doctors and medics before grabbing Taz and attempting to toss him into the ring, but Taz stops Kane and smashes Kane's head instead off of the outside rim of the ring apron before rolling into the ring himself. Taz then grabs Kane and brings him into the ring Taz goes for a Tazplex, but Kane elbows his way out of it again, he goes for a Chokeslam once more, but Taz gets out of it, gets behind Kane and locks in the Tazmission with body scissors on the standing Kane!.

Styles: Tazmission!, Tazmission!, oh my god he might get it here!.

Kane is still on a vertical base however and doesn't look like he'll go down any time soon. He begins to walk around with Taz on his back. This walking only tires Kane however and he drops down onto one knee. Taz almost has him down. Kane is now down on two knees and then onto all fours, but he refuses to quit. Kane then gets a sudden burst of energy and gets up driving Taz into the turnbuckles to try and break the hold. But Taz doesn't let go. He refuses to let go!. Kane keeps desperately trying to escape the hold before he tries to climb the turnbuckles. Kane looks like he is going to try and drop Taz back onto the mat but Taz senses this and uses his quick thinking to drop the hold, wrap Kane up in a similar position and throw him overhead off of the top rope with a devastating Release Tazmission-Plex!. The crowd go crazy, Kane appears to be out cold, but Taz doesn't want to win by pinfall and instead lifts the limp Kane up into positon for the Tazmission. Taz has Kane where he wants him and Kane won't respond!, the referee checks on Kane but sees he is not conscious and calls for the bell!.

Winner via TKO: Taz!

tumblr_m5h71qpwrL1r08r20o1_500.jpg

Taz celebrates his conquering of Kane as the crowd go wild!.

Styles: OH MY GOD!, Taz just choked out Kane!.

Striker: That means Taz is in the elimination chamber!... which means it will be CM Punk Vs Rhino Vs Austin Aries Vs Bully Ray Vs Johnny Curtis Vs Taz!... that's crazy!.

=============================================

MizTV_Logo.jpg

It's up next!

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

'I Came to Play' by Downstait hits and the 2013 Royal Rumble winner, The Miz makes his way out on to the stage. He throws his arms up and drinks in the cheers and applause. He makes his way down to the ring which is already set up for his Miz TV broadcast. He climbs in and the music dies down...

The Miz: SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS! (he pauses for the cheap pop) Welcome to MIZ TV!

20120917_raw_miz_tv_zps3de87f24.jpg

This is the most must-see interview show in history and your host this evening is the winner of the 2013 Royal Rumble, the face of NXT, the ratings boost, the awesome one, the stratospheric superstar and yours truly; The Miz!

He smiles broadly as he does a quick circuit if the ring before resuming talking

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, loyal viewers, I made a number of promises before Sunday night. I promised to make history, I promised to represent NXT, I promised to personally throw Christian's ass over the top rope, I promised to win the Royal Rumble and I promised each and every one of you that 2013 was MY year. At the Royal Rumble, I kept EVERY SINGLE ONE of those promises!

I am on the road to Wrestlemania, my keys are in the ignition and the journey starts right now! Y'see viewers after the dust settled on the Royal Rumble and the cameras stopped rolling I headed back to the dressing room where I was met with none other than UWF chairman, Vince McMahon. Mr McMahon informed me that having won my Royal Rumble match I now had to decide which championship I wanted to have a match for at Wrestlemania. The options were; the UWF World Heavyweight Championship held currently by Dean Ambrose, the UWF Champion held by my old buddy and occasional rival John Morrison, or the NXT World Title held by our very own C... M... Punk. My journey to Wrestlemania starts now but just to keep all three of our champions on their toes I'm not yet ready to reveal who I'll be facing on the night. However, in order to build a little tension, a little anticipation, I thought tonight I'd invite a special guest on to the show tonight. He too had a successful night at the Royal Rumble – probably not as successful as mine – but a good night nonetheless. He is your NEW NXT WORLD CHAMPION; CM PUNK!

SD_692_Photo_001_zpsda4079e8.jpg

[video=youtube;wMCgrLIM6Z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCgrLIM6Z8[/video]

'Cult of Personality' hits as Punk makes his way out. CM Punk comes out to a huge pop from the crowd. CM Punk has a smirk on his face as he puts his arms out while walking to the ring as the camera zooms in on the NXT World Title around his waist

CMPunk1-3.jpg

After soaking up the reaction for a few seconds he makes his way down to the ring and climbs in. Miz meets him and offers a hand. Punk looks at it for briefly and heads for the corner and climbs the second turn buckle and hoists the NXT World Title over his head

CMPunkRAW1-6.jpg

CM Punk then hops off the turnbuckle and The Miz again puts his hand out. This time the two men exchange a slow, reluctant handshake. They break off as Punk's music dies down and both men take a seat.

The Miz: Well Punk, first up I guess congratulations are in order, new NXT World Champion, defeated Bully Ray and from what I saw he got a little payback from how he won the match against me at New Year's Revolution. How was that match and how does it feel to be out here tonight as champion?

A huge CM Punk chant breaks out. CM Punk gets the fans going with it

CM Punk: Isn't it funny how in one night people change the way they view you. One minute I'm a villain and the next I'm their favorite superstar. Funny how I never turned my back on them, but people made it out that I was the bad guy when really all I was doing was speaking the truth. I mean you know how it is, one minute they hated you and the next here they are cheering you on. Anyways I'm sure you saw that I already came out here once tonight. I wanted my moment in this ring to myself to open the show and show off that I am the NEW UWF NXT World Champion. So you can understand why I chose to not do so for your show. You have been in my shoes before and know what that moment is like and before I further this anymore I want to congratulate you on winning the Royal Rumble and earning your spot in the main event at WrestleMania.

The crowd applauses for the mentioning of that

CM Punk: I mean even if you do look like you are wearing a two for one men's wearhouse suit on you got the job done last Sunday at the Royal Rumble. Sorry Miz, I know your style. You're going to ask me how it felt to win the NXT World Title, but then you're going to go and brag how your victory was bigger than mine because you have yourself a guaranteed spot at the main event at WrestleMania while I have to still fight to get there. Winning this NXT World Title is just the beginning though. I had to earn my way to getting a number one contender's match. Then I had to go and earn my way into a title match. And what do you know, but next I got it done and won the NXT World Title. I'm three for three. Up next is getting past No Way Out and I'll be on my way to WrestleMania. So to answer your question, it feels good, but it's only the start!

CM Punk lowers his microphone and waits for a response

The Miz looks around at the crowd and smiles wryly before raising the mic and beginning his response

The Miz: You know it's funny you should bring up my suit as it actually was on two for one, next time I'll bring the other one so you can at least dress up for the occasion

The Miz gestures his hand up and down at Punk's current attire causing the crowd to give an playful 'Oooh'

The Miz: But lets not allow ourselves to let this turn into a rather bizarre episode of Project Catwalk, back to business. Now I made it clear time and time again that as far as I was concerned Bully Ray was not good enough to be NXT Champion and was certainly no where near good enough to be the face of the brand. Thankfully he is now neither, NXT has a new champion and now it has... TWO men who could claim to be the face of the company...

The fan's excitement builds as two of the men eyeball each other

The Miz: And here's the thing, NXT has gone from having no one to represent it, to having TWO guys who are fit to represent it. One being the NXT World Champion, CM Punk and the other being the man who bested all comers from the NXT, Smackdown and Raw to win the Royal Rumble; me. So while you have the gold around your waist today I've done more than ANY other man to raise the profile of this brand. So here's my next question to you Punk, given your history with JBL and his "cabinet" and your problems with Sting's purveyors of poison, are you really going to be focussed on representing the Yellow Brand, or are am I gonna have to step in once again to carry the show while the champion wastes their time in petty feuds?

The fans in the arena are in a hush awaiting Punk's response

CM Punk: The only reason I sided with JBL and "his" cabinet is because he felt the same way I felt and that was speaking the truth out loud. You see people do not like guys like us who come out and say what is on our mind. People will come out here and say that they are speaking about what's on their mind, but deep down inside they are only speaking based on what the writers wrote up for them rather than how they actually feel. I though come out here each week and voice CM Punk's opinion and only CM Punk's opinion. I don't listen to the writers, I don't do it for the fans and I mean no disrespect in saying that. I do for myself to let the truth be put out their because most of the guys in the back don't have the balls to do what I do.

The Miz shakes his head in agreeing with CM Punk

CM Punk: To answer your question though, I am going to be that guy that is the face of this company. For as long as I hold this title in my possession I will continue to represent this company as the man here on NXT. And believe me, Miz I plan on holding this title for a long time. Now I may not always agree with the things JBL, but he understands where I am coming from. He sees talent where talent exists. But I have to say I'm tired of the shenanigans he has been up to. He has a personal vendetta on Sting and Seth Rollins for actions that go beyond my knowledge. To answer the question thoroughly, I don't know where I stand with it.

The crowd boos at CM Punk's response while The Miz tries to tone them down

CM Punk: No let them boo me because that is their right and they are entitled to voice their opinions. I'm not some guy who come out here and not allow others to voice their opinions or beliefs because they are entitled to it. But with all this questions you're asking me I hope you don't mind me asking you one. I do look forward to February 27th as that will be day number 37 in my title reign as CM Punk and that will be the first show following No Way Out where I defeat five other men inside the Elimination Chamber. The reason I look forward to it is because on that day it is rumored that you will announce what title you're going after. Have you even given any thoughts to what title you may go after?

CM Punk awaits The Miz's response as he takes a moment to think about it

wwe-smackdown-november-23-2012-the-miz_zpsca8c4682.jpg

The Miz: Well now Mr Punk, I do believe that would be telling... As it happens I haven't yet made a decision, but even if I did, I wouldn't be telling you. The way I see the longer I keep you and the other champs guessing then the more of an advantage I get. So last night you might have seen me on Raw, on Sunday I'll be at Smackdown and I'll continue to visit the shows as I see fit to allow me to come to a decision. There's a lot of considerations that have to go into a decision like this; if I take on John Morrison will Cody Rhodes get in the way? Is it wise to voluntarily step into the ring with a confirmed maniac like Dean Ambrose? And if I take on CM Punk will I be taking on Punk or Punk and 'The Cabinet'?

Y'see I'm not convinced by your claims that you're not as tight with JBL as I happen to think you are, and that means I gotta be wary. So to even that up I'll keep up the uncertainty, let's just call it my 'leverage'. So I've answered you question, let's get back to you. Hypothetical question time. Wrestlemania comes around, you're still champion, JBL says that he doesn't want me to win the belt so he's prepared to ensure you win by doing whatever it takes, do you accept his offer of help? Pop quiz hotshot, what do you do? What DO you DO?

The crowd is wondering what CM Punk's response is and the camera shows CM Punk has a smirk on his face

CM Punk: I'd be a liar if I said that wasn't true, but that's not the case. I would and will do anything it takes to keep this title in my possession.

The crowd boos while The Miz looks on not surprised by, CM Punk's response

CM Punk: You see everyone always jumps to conclusions and that's your opinion and the fans opinion and choice to go that route, but I wasn't done speaking yet. Now I will do whatever it takes to make sure I still have this title come WrestleMania, I have to go into the Elimination Chamber match and in everyone's opinion the odds are stacked against me, but I do not see it like that. I feel I am the favorite to walk out of the Elimination Chamber and I do not care what five men I have to face inside the steel structure because I will get the job done and walk out of the Chamber still the NXT World Champion and will be on my way to headline WrestleMania. And it will be because I did it on my own.

The Miz looks on trying to understand what CM Punk is saying

CM Punk: You see, Miz, I do not need anyone's help in retaining this title. I won this title on my own. I got to where I am right now on my own. You never saw, JBL and his crew help me get to this championship. I earned this title because I faught harder than everyone else to get this. I already told you, the only reason I sided with JBL because he spoke openly and honest about how he felt about things. That doesn't mean I want or need his help when it comes to this championship. This championship is represented by what a real champion looks like. I'm not Bully Ray, a fraud. I am, CM Punk the BEST IN THE WORLD. At WrestleMania if you choose to face me, you will have made a mistake because I am keeping this title right here for a long long time.

CM Punk lowers his microphone and holds the NXT Title high in the air and then points at the WrestleMania logo. CM Punk then leaves the ring while, The Miz just looks on wondering if CM Punk is telling the truth. As CM Punk gets close to the entrance way you can the crowd start to boo loudly

Joey Styles: Hey, hey that's, Darren Young.

Matt Striker: Would you pay attention that's also, Austin Aries. What are they doing out here?

Darren Young and Austin Aries get inside the ring and attack The Miz from behind. Both men toss The Miz into the corner and start to kick him in his midsection. The Miz slowly starts to fight them off, but the numbers game catches up to him following a huge drop kick from Austin Aries. Darren Young follows up by stopping away at The Miz. Meanwhile CM Punk just notices that The Miz is being attacked and hesitates to go and help him. CM Punk is shown stopping himself and starts to walk off to the back

Joey Styles: Are you kidding me, CM Punk is a liar. What kind of a champion does that and let's this two on one attack happen.

Matt Striker: A smart one. That's the kind of champion he is. Why get in the way right there when he doesn't need to. It's not his fight.

As the attack continues in the ring the crowd all of sudden gets louder from boos to cheers as CM Punk is shown running from the entrance and sliding into the ring. CM Punk grabs Darren Young off of The Miz and kicks him in the midsection and tosses him over the top rope. Austin Aries then jumps on CM Punk from behind and pushes him into the corner and starts to kick him in the midsection. Aries follows up with a few right hand haymakers as Darren Young also comes back into the ring. The two double team on CM Punk when The Miz gets back up to his feet and pulls Aries off of CM Punk.

Joey Styles: We have ourselves a full on brawl here.

Matt Striker: I love it, Joey. This is the way to end the night here on NXT.

Aries takes a swing at The Miz who ducks under it and catches Aries from behind and delivers The Skull Crushing Finale. Darren Young pulls CM Punk from the turnbuckle and goes to deliver a suplex to him and as he lifts him in the air, CM Punk counters out by landing on his feet and as Darren Young turns around, CM Punk lifts him onto his shoulders and delivers the GTS. The Miz tosses Aries out of the ring while CM Punk tosses Darren Young out. As both men do they back up into each other and turn around looking to hit each other before realizing who the other is. All of a sudden JBL's voice can be heard as he is seen coming out from the back

jbll_zps895002ea.jpg

JBL: DO IT, CM PUNK. DO IT! GET HIM NOW!

CM Punk looks on at JBL while The Miz turns his body so he can keep his eyes on both CM Punk and JBL

JBL: CM Punk, when I tell you to do something you better do it. So since you're not going to listen to me tonight, then you're not going to like this at all. You may be the NXT World Champion, but because of your actions tonight you have made me question where your loyalty is. Remember I can be a fair man if you side with me, but if you're against me, all the cards come off the table and it's open house on you. It is easy to replace you just like that at the snap of my fingers and I want you to remember that. You didn't listen to me the first time, so I am ordering you to listen this time, I am going to give you until next week to decide if you're with me or against me. CM Punk, you better make the right choice!

JBL looks on at CM Punk as he lowers his microphone. Meanwhile The Miz stares at CM Punk who isn't taking his eyes off of JBL

Joey Styles: CM Punk showed he has heart tonight, but I only question where will his head be come next week.

Matt Striker: That's the million dollar question. Will CM Punk be a smart man or will he back a bad decision that could cost himself in the long run.

Joey Styles: Folks will see you next week. For Matt Striker, I'm Joey Styles, goodnight!

The show ends with The Miz and CM Punk starring at each other while The Miz exchanges words at him and points in JBL's direction. CM Punk is shown with a confused look on his face while they show The Miz and CM Punk one more time face to face before the show closes out

mizpunk_zps56d734a7.jpg

(forget Miz has the title on his shoulder)

=============================

END SHOW

================================

Credits

Shawn - Bully Ray vs AJ Styles
Chriss - Seth Rollins vs Johnny Curtis
Sam - Everything else
Promos - Respective TT'ers.

CONFIRMED FOR NO WAY OUT

NXT World Championship
Elimination Chamber Match
CM Punk (c) Vs Rhino Vs Johnny Curtis Vs Austin Aries Vs Bully Ray Vs Taz

NXT Extreme Championship
Sting (c) Vs Umaga​

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF Wednesday Night NXT 1/30/13

A great episode of NXT if you ask me. CM Punk promo was a good way to kick things off as he's the champ now. Of course, there were other promos that kept me captivated to see what's about to happen next on this brand. Good job everybody. The JBL/Sting segment you guys did was just like it needed to be. Some things went out but not too many. This just hyped us to see more just like all the other promos. And the Trish promo. Eh, I don't know. It was sure nice but I expected something more, ya know? I don't mean to be mean (WHAT?!) but you get my point, right?

We have Chris Jericho on NXT? Sweet. I don't know who plays him but I'm definitely looking forward to find out as his NXT debut promo was pretty good.

Then, I'm not surprised with how matches ended and I gotta say that the Elimination Chamber match will sure be fun. I can see the session going very far if people show interest and more importantly will to participate for the NXT Championship. I'll be posting soon, very soon. This time I won't drop out like I did at the Rumble, I promise.

We have the main event segment now. Miz TV. I might sound like a parrot but again, this was a great read and what came after it was even better. But there's one thing I'm slowly getting tired of...A Double getting his ass kicked regulary. I'm not allowing that to happen in the future. I don't give a damn how many matches I'll have to win, how many promos I'll have to send...I'm gonna get Aries right where he belongs...to the top. :aries:

As I said, good show. Now let's roll on to next week and to No Way Out!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Things are about to get straight up eXtreme up in here. This show... very much well worth the wait. Rhyno winnin in 15 seconds was the goods. Maybe I can beat that record :p

But I can see now why NXT has been getting awards and stuff. This show is the goods legit.

As far as Trish goes... that is just a teaser. Always more to come. Have to keep the audience wanting more ;)

Last edited:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

First things first, I am not a guy who reads a lot especially on the internet because I lose my attention on the written article so easily and I do not read the shows even if its i n my native language, but as I know how hard to write, create, design a show, I read it. Cwalker, I was reading Raw's as well. So if I have to review the show from top to the bottom it is great. Simply great, phenomenal. Show is opened by a rewind from Royal Rumble and then NXT Champion came into the ring and had a great promo. Love it, he deserves to be champion actually. Wonder what was his pipebomb was. As I am new on NXT and on the forum also, I do not have much knowledge about the past, at least I am trying to get it so there is still effort. Anyway, then we had Rhino's squash match. Poor Darren. Probably Rhino got no time for having a match with Rhino. Also that segment between Curtis and Bateman was great. A Rock wannabe Curtis and "IT DOESN’T MATER WHY!" and "I don't know. I want some pie. " parts were simply so funny. I laughed a lot. Also Trish is manager of Umaga? Worst manager-wrestler couple ever probably. Love the Curtis vs Rollins match. And there he is, my favourite TTer in this forum, Austin Aries. Love to read his TTs as they are so good and great as much as Austin Aries. Chriss is having his TTs just like real Austin Aries. And there is, Chris Jericho's NXT debut. I am Chris Jericho ladies and gentleman, you must know that. Good win by man Austin Aries, congrulations. Ray vs AJ match is awesome, Ray is looking forward to get his title back probably but his time is up may I say. I like JBL and his cabinet, it's a good idea. Looks like it will be one of my favourite feuds in NXT and UWF. Then Miz TV. It was great. Want to see CM Punk in Miz TV in reality. That segment was good, Punk is a tweener now probably and next week he will show if he is face or heel. If he will side with JBL he will be a heel, if he will not side with JBL he will be face. What will happen? Um, probably he will not side with him. Maybe later on Miz will side with him and catches CM Punk off guard, who knows? Great show. Thanks Sam.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Really enjoyed the show, even though I lost Curtis is a tough opponent believe it or not.

Not sure who plays Jericho I'd assume Captain Charisma. Great promo, looking forward to seeing Jericho on NXT.

Not sure what's ahead for my Rollins but hopefully some poison can be delivered upon opponents.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

A great episode of NXT if you ask me. CM Punk promo was a good way to kick things off as he's the champ now. Of course, there were other promos that kept me captivated to see what's about to happen next on this brand. Good job everybody. The JBL/Sting segment you guys did was just like it needed to be. Some things went out but not too many. This just hyped us to see more just like all the other promos. And the Trish promo. Eh, I don't know. It was sure nice but I expected something more, ya know? I don't mean to be mean (WHAT?!) but you get my point, right?

We have Chris Jericho on NXT? Sweet. I don't know who plays him but I'm definitely looking forward to find out as his NXT debut promo was pretty good.

Then, I'm not surprised with how matches ended and I gotta say that the Elimination Chamber match will sure be fun. I can see the session going very far if people show interest and more importantly will to participate for the NXT Championship. I'll be posting soon, very soon. This time I won't drop out like I did at the Rumble, I promise.

We have the main event segment now. Miz TV. I might sound like a parrot but again, this was a great read and what came after it was even better. But there's one thing I'm slowly getting tired of...A Double getting his ass kicked regulary. I'm not allowing that to happen in the future. I don't give a damn how many matches I'll have to win, how many promos I'll have to send...I'm gonna get Aries right where he belongs...to the top. :aries:

As I said, good show. Now let's roll on to next week and to No Way Out!

Thanks man, this has honestly been the most fun I've had booking an angle. It was odd only contributing to the show with a promo this week as I'm used to being a lot more hands on, but Sam put on a solid product without me and there were some things that surprised me like the Jericho appearance. I guess now we're even for me not telling you we got Aries several months ago. Lol

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Definitely the best NXT I've seen in a while.

Umaga came in and made a huge impact.

MizTv has the highlight for me.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF NXT 2-7-13 Preview

NXTBANNER_zpsd1770da2.png

For one night only, NXT will return to Thursday nights and what a show it's going to be!

Kane.jpg
Vs.
Umaga_zps6c1cc342.jpg

Kane vs. Umaga

Last week the monstrous Umaga took his first step towards ruling NXT with a Samoan Spike when he blindsided Sting, earning himself a shot at the Extreme Championship and effectively replacing Darren Young in The Cabinet. Now that the "Samoan Bulldozer" has joined the war, he must face the "Big Red Monster" Kane, who had his World Championship dreams crushed last week when Taz made him tap out. When these two monsters get on a collision course, who will be left standing?

Seth.jpg
Vs.
JerichoNXT_zps59f3cbd5.jpg

Seth Rollins vs. Chris Jericho

Last week someone else made their debut when Chris Jericho came out to address the unsuspecting crowd and inform them that he has arrived on the yellow brand. With JBL giving Kane the first crack at Umaga, he has decided to give his Purveyors of Poison stablemate the first go at Chris Jericho. Can Seth get on the same redemptive path as his leader Sting or is Jericho destined to break him?

Taz.jpg
Vs.
Bully.jpg

Taz vs. Bully Ray

At No Way Out, these two men will be part of the Elimination Chamber match for the NXT World Championship but on this night, the ECW alumni will compete with each other in singles action. With both men coming off huge qualifying victories, will the "Human Suplex Machine" choke out the former World Champion, or will Bully Ray give Taz another reason to be miserable?

Rhino.jpg
Vs.
JohnnyCurtis.jpg
&
DerrickBateman-1.jpg

Rhino vs. Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman

Feeling like a beast renewed after last week's dominant victory over Darren Young, Rhino has demanded that JBL give him not one, but TWO opponents, and has been granted that wish in the form of the Modern Day Double Dragons. No stranger to the two-on-one game, can NXT's random tandem slay the "War Machine", or is Rhino poised to go on a Gore, Gore, Gorefest?

NXTpunk.jpg
&
Miz.jpg
VS.
AriesNXT.jpg
&
Ryder_zps2fdceb29.jpg

Punk and Miz vs. Aries and Ryder

After MizTV erupted into physicality, the UWF Universe was left wondering where Punk's loyalty lay, with the Cabinet or against them. JBL has decided to test that by teaming him with the man that could very well be gunning for his championship, The Miz, to go against the Cabinet members Austin Aries and Zack Ryder. Can victory be attained with Punk in an unclear frame of mind or are the Cabinet on their way to an easy victory?

Promos

JBL: The NXT General Manager will call out CM Punk at the top of the show to get an answer regarding Punk's loyalty.

Sting: The Extreme Champion has ordered a call to arms for the Purveyors of Poison as they loom closer to the showdown JBL has yet to confirm the date and location of and he himself approaches his next title defense.

AJ Styles:What is next for the "Phenomenal One"?

Anyone else

--------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Hey Dres, why no banner or pics? Well it's quite simple, curious NXT reader, I remain without access to my laptop and this is the best I can do with an iPhone. Don't worry, there's lots of cool dudes with mod powers that'll pretty it up unless I get to a computer tonight, in which case I'll edit this post and do it myself. Enjoy guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF NXT 2-7-13 Preview

Looks like it will be a nice show. Waiting for Punk and Miz vs Ryder & Aries match. Also Rhino had easy win last week but can he win this week in a handicap match? Gonna be looking forward to this two matches and my match of course. Who controls Seth Rollins?

Also looking forward to AJ's quotes and what will Punk do? Is he against cabinet or with the cabinet? Will be a great show.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF NXT 2-7-13 Preview

Nice card. This is what good booking looks like. Me and Hoov facing BGA and Shawn? And here comes a loss. I hope Hoov finds himself more time than last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.