UWF 2013: No Way Out Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Hardcore Championship- I QUIT MATCH- The Monster Abyss vs Christopher Daniels

mitchel3_zps3ea812fe.png

James Mitchell grins that annoying smile of his.

You just don’t get it, do you, Christopher? I don’t have to control ABYSS. The Dark Master doesn’t CONTROL him. You can’t direct Armageddon!! You can command Anarchy! And you sure as hell can’t tell CHAOS what to do, either! No, he does as he damn pleases! But he does listen to me. You see he knows that I can protect him from himself. He screams because he wants SO MUCH to run down and pull that potatoe looking head right off of your shoulders and shove it somewhere unspeakable! HE doesn’t do this, because he it doesn’t fit HIS plan and he knows it. We’re not just going to run up there and play into your little game. NO! We’re going to be patient and destroy you when the time is right and the stars themselves; HELL, the cards and every other form of soothsaying screams for you to DIE at NO WAY OUT!!

Mitchell shakes his head and keeps talking.

Oh, Christopher, things are about to get a whole lot more than difficult! They’re about to get freakin’ insane! You dare compare all of the other idiots who you have beaten, and I include Mankind in that list THANK YOU, to MY MONSTER?!! You have to be kidding! There’s not a one of them that compare to my walking time bomb of destruction; not one of them that can mount up the body count that Abyss has! And there’s not one of them, including you, that have a chance in the ring against him!!

Oh, true, Chris, the crack about AJ Styles was a little over the top. I mean, who in their right mind would even try and compare you to him. Come on! You pale in every comparison; every side by side! Of course, every once in a while, he’ll let you feud with him or bring up the rear in a tag match, but I’m sure he’s just giving a hand up to someone not even close to the talent that he is. SO (Mitchell looks into the camera), AJ STYLES, I am deeply and completely sorry for EVER even mentioning the two of you in the same sentence together.

Suddenly, Mitchell wags his finger at Daniels as if he just remembered something.

mitch_zpsca643c61.jpg

Oh, and as for what Abyss did to you? REALLY? He did more than just beat you. He destroyed you THREE times and took the title from you! And it WAS his! The cards foretold it! Remember the cards!?! They left you to the role of the fool and the FOOL you are!! In fact, any man who thinks he can step into the ring with my MONSTER and walk away unscathed is a complete moron!! You see, Abyss doesn’t just hurt you…Hell, Mankind HURT you! No, Abyss reached down into your soul and pulled that part of you that the supposed gods placed there; that thing that gave you the assurance that you could win. Oh, sure, you stand before me and spout the same rhetoric about being able to win, but we ALL know that, deep down inside, you’ve lost the gumption…the intestinal fortitude to come get what you say is yours!

Mitchell is almost cackling now as Abyss holds up the Hardcore Title belt as if taunting.

thisguy2_zpsd1cffd43.png

Oh, and, by the way, I’m a wrestling MANAGER, not a WRESTLER. I don’t make a living fighting, Christopher. I make a living stating the obvious all the damn time! I mean, REALLY! Did you just call a man with no wrestling ability out? A man five years your senior and with no way of defending himself? Hell, you might as well call out that fat guy on the front row or his beauty impaired female companion! (He turns to the front row) I really hope you haven’t already paid her for the night!

The crowd erupts into a massive chorus of boos as the man on the front row is throwing his popcorn at Mitchell. But James looks back to Daniels and continues on.

NO, some us use our bodies to make a living or prove our points and SOME OF US use our ginormous intellect to do just that and do it excellently, I might add. As usual, you want to deflect the discussion. YOU want to make this about you and I. Well, it won’t be James Mitchell you will be facing at NO WAY OUT, is it? That’s really starting to sink in, isn’t it, Chris?!! I mean, you would love for it to be someone else, wouldn’t you, Christopher? Because you know you don’t have a snowball’s chance in New Orleans of beating MY MONSTER!! So why don’t you just give it up and go back to TNA with your damned tail tucked between your legs and go beg AJ for another damned feud. Because, after you lose to ABYSS, there will be nothing, and I MEAN NOTHING left for you HERE!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Hardcore Championship- I QUIT MATCH- The Monster Abyss vs Christopher Daniels

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
Oh boy, I don’t even know where to begin with all the blasphemy said here. I think I’ll get to a certain part you brought up. This strapping young gentleman in the front row! Sure, he may not have the body of a playgirl model or have the stunning good looks of John Morrison. But he does have something that you may never truly have. That would be a passion for the sport I love, wrestling! He bought a ticket, and I can tell he’s not from around here. He came to see some good wrestling, and yet he’s stuck having to listen to some old man ramble on about how his monster is going to beat the tar out of me. Excuse me sir?

Daniels walks over to the man that James Mitchell insulted.

images

Where are you from?

The Fan:
I’m from Montreal, Canada!

And why did you come all this way?

To see some good wrestling, and watch you beat the crap out of Abyss!

The fans all around joined in a chorus of cheers. Daniels just laughs for a moment as he slowly walks towards the steel steps.

You hear that Jamie boy? They want to see me, beat the crap out of your boy Abyss there. And what the people want, they are going to get! But not now! Please folks, I didn’t want to get your hopes up there. There is a time and place for fighting, and the way I see it, No Way Out is just that place. I can’t tell you ready I am for this match James. And Abyss, I’ll address you in a minute, but mommy and daddy are talking here, so maybe go to your corner so the grownups can talk. James, let me get real with you for a second. I wasn’t calling you out at all. I was simply pointing out a fact that you so callously brush off. You’re the kind of coward most bullies would love to get their hands on. You’re the kind of guy that wouldn’t get very far in this business if it wasn’t for guys like Abyss. You feed off their anger, but you also like the sense of security you get when you’re around them. You know that no man will stand up to you because they are afraid of what Abyss would do to them. At your very whim, any man could lose their career!

But that’s what truly sets me apart from all those guys. I’m not afraid of your monster. I’m not afraid to tango with the devil. In fact I’ll teach him a few steps of his own! I’m not going to back down from this, much like I know Abyss won’t. I can see it in his eyes that he wants to end me right here right now. He wants to crush me, and I want him to have that thought! I want him to think of every which way he’ll destroy me! I want him to come in here like a pissed off bull in a helpless china shop! I want him to have all that because that’s exactly what’s going through my head right now! I’m planning everything in my head, I’m thinking of how I can use everything in this building to hurt him. No, not hurt him, decimate him! You say he destroyed me three times, but those were times when I was already down. He’s facing a man with a lot of passion and man who is one hundred percent ready to kick his ass!

The crowd is completely behind Daniels at this point as a slow but quickly rising chant of “DANIELS! DANIELS! DANIELS!†emanates from the crowd. The energy is nearly electric.

They want to see it, and I want to show them! Your little pet won’t be able to escape here. And you can continue to be as much of a broken record as me and say that I won’t escape and blah, blah, blah. It doesn’t matter what you say! I’m not backing out, all your words are falling on deaf ears here my friend. You tell me I can’t control chaos, but really all he’s done is show me what a big kid looks like during a tantrum. He’s a monster, that’s not to be denied that, but I kind of see him being more of a cookie monster.

Daniels walks up the steel steps and quickly enters the ring. He gets right into the face of James Mitchell and smiles before backing away slowly.

Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. You see, I’m actually quite calm here, I know Abyss won’t attack me, and I certainly know you won’t. Abyss wants me to be at my best, how else will he truly test his might? He wants to see what I can do. He wants me to back up my words. You and I both know James, that he’d be lying if he said he wasn’t the least bit interested in what I said. He has some slight interest in fighting me at my best. Especially since both of us haven’t really had that chance. This is a chance for both of us to really see who the best is. But I want both of you to know that when I walk into this ring at No Way Out, I’m coming in a different man, and I’m coming in for the kill!

BDC

Reaction score

mitchell2_display_image_zps15b3fcfd.jpg

First of all, nobody gives a damn what some DAMN Canuck thinks in the first place!

James Mitchell bends toward the ring area and speaks to the fan in a condescending, baby voice.

Oh, you wanted to see the Fallen Angel beat up bad ol’ Abyss?

The man smiles and nods ecstatically.

Well, TOO BAD! (Mitchell comes back to his angry dark self) Cause that isn’t happening tonight or any night after tonight! You see this isn’t about what some fan wants. This isn’t about what the WRITERS in the back think! And it sure as HELL isn’t about what you think Christopher Daniels! No, this thing was fated in the cards from the very beginning. If we had been honest, we could have seen Mankind’s debacle coming too. NO, this is about the unstoppable force of nature and chaos that is ABYSS and what he’s going to do to each and every one who gets in his way.

Mitchell steps closer to Daniels as Abyss follows.

And you SAY you’re ready, but I know there is no way you are ready for what comes next. I don’t know why you’re getting so giddy on the eve of your very own destruction! You think his blind rage will be his undoing? No, Christopher. It is his blind rage that fuels the engine of your demise! You can plan all you want; plot a strategy and set your traps, but it won’t aid you whatsoever. You see, you can hit him with everything in this building and it won’t matter. He WON’T stop! Heehehehe…at least until you say those fated words. And, then, MAYBE he will let you lie in your own blood and wonder what went wrong…OR MAYBE he will keep beating you although you beg him to stop! Because, although the match is won once you whimper ‘I QUIT’, that doesn’t mean my monster will stop. You see, you think I control him. You think the Dark Master enslaves him? Oh, no. We let him loose. And, once he is loosed, he will not stop for bell or official. He will rage across the arena dragging you into the depths with him!

Mitchell is about three feet away from Daniels as he stops and continues.

You get the situation all wrong, Daniels. Sure, you should fear the Monster. That much is true. But, as much as you need to fear the body crushing power of Abyss, you should fear the depths of depravity that come from the Father of Demons, the darkest of men, DEVIL himself, yours truly, James Mitchell.

Mitchell flashes a devious grin.

JamesMitchell_zpsca3d6ae0.jpg

I’m the devil you DON’T know, Daniels. The one that’s been lurking in the shadows since your childhood. The one who has hunted you from your youth. The power that nags at the back of your skull; making you doubt all of those vaunted powers supposedly given to you by the gods! Ha! The old gods are dead, boy! The new gods of this age will be riding their dark horses across the landscape of the UWF; destroying all in their path. There will be four such gods. And I will be their heart and soul; their desire and drive! And YOU will truly be their greatest sacrifice to their Dark Master! An ovation to one who finally made it possible for them to do what they truly want to do; to get done what they so want to get done. And the UWF, RAW, SMACKDOWN and NXT will all burn in their wake!! There will be none spared from their wrath. None will be saved. All will be laid waste at the feet of the LORDS of PAIN AND CHAOS!!!

Daniels stands his ground and the crowd continues to chant his name: DANIELS! DANIELS! DANIELS!!

Mitchell never turns from the Fallen Angel, but points to the crowd.

Do you hear them? They chant your name like an epitaph! They cheer their heroes as if it will save them; as if they can somehow stop the progress of the Dark Riders. As if the masses have any say in the dark destiny that lies ahead. As if they can aid you as you are broken and tossed aside; left to lie in the rubble of what once was. Look around yourself, Daniels. It will not always be like this. The happy crowds all following the white knights like sheep; hoping in their heart of hearts that their hero can make the bad man go away! Hahahahahahhahahah! The endless parade of parasites like yourself who beat their chests and make promises they can never keep! NO, it will not always be like this! The idiotic powers in the back pulling the strings like some massive puppet show; hoping to fleece the very people who you defend so vehemently. Oh, don’t play the altar boy, Daniels. You're no ANGEL! Far from it. And, at NO WAY OUT, your sins will find you out and the Dark Age of the Riders will begin!!

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF No Way Out: NXT World Title E.C. Match

Johnny looks at Aries and then at Rhino. Again at Aries and then Back to Rhino. He scratches his head as if trying to figure something out.

Curtis.jpg

Wait where have I seen that look before? I swear someone does that all the time. Oh wait I got it! That psycho Dean Ambrose! C’mon man we have enough loony people running around beating people up. The last thing NXT needs is another "intense" force of nature trying to run through everybody. I swear you people have no originality. At least Aries here is mildly entertaining. And did I hear you say that you don't think I'm taking this chamber seriously? You do know that we're not standing inside the thing right now right? Relax big guy. We're just a couple of dudes, standin' around talkin’ trash with one another. If there was any time to have a bit of fun it would be now. Besides we all know you're going to be Mr. Serious monster in the chamber. What's the point of being mad all the time. You think yelling is making you even more of threat than before? No it just means that no one can understand a word that you're saying. These people aren't cheering what you say. They're cheering because they're glad you finally stopped talking. We can barely understand you more than the Great Khali. Remember him? He was also a big monster of a man like yourself.

Hey Rhino when was the last time you saw a big man on a path of destruction actually do something worthwhile here in UWF? Brock Lesner has been the biggest long running failure in NXT history. His only win was against another big man in Kane. Who the hell has Kane beat? The only viable big men who've done something are The Big Show and Batista. Big Show's just a lackey and Batista kept getting beat so much he quit. Is that really the same career path you want to follow? As much as those two suck, you'll never be as good as either of them. Hit these guys with the Gore all you want but you can't hide from the fact that you're a failure.

Jesus Maxine don't make him go kill himself. Yeah he's never amounted to anything for his entire career and probably still won't but he might be able to take out a few guys in the chamber. Might make it a little easier for you.

Easier for me? CM Punk got destroyed by Bully Ray a couple months back and you were able to beat Bully Ray. I beat you thus meaning I should already be the NXT Champion! No offense Derrick, but if we weren't in a handicap match when we fought these guys, I would have beaten them both.

Offense taken! I was rallying the crowd like always to give us our strength.

Well maybe you should have been watching my back instead of talking with Mark Striker.

I needed a rest bro I got gored right away.

Maybe you shouldn't be such an easy target. That's why The Rock made fun of you.

Shut up with The Rock already!

Both of you shut up! Just hug it out and get it over with.

Curtis and Bateman look at each other and say they're sorry and hug as the crowd cheers them on.

We really shouldn't have done that in front of Aries like that. I mean did you hear what he said to me? He pretty much just came out and said he wanted to rape me. Jesus Austin, I'm flattered but you should really keep your sick thoughts to yourself. I mean you just keep going on and on about my ass. I know it's flawless but get a grip Austin. Oh I know, you want me to shake my hips around again don't you. Is that what you want huh?

Johnny shakes his hips around once more as Maxine seems very pleased.

curtisdance.gif

You all see that? Of course I'd be the favorite person in prison. Just look at me. I'm a god damn God among men! People just want to gaze at my presence all the time. Hell look at CM Punk. He hasn't said a word since I got out here. Even Rhino couldn't keep his hands off me in our match. You saw how many times he could have ended it but he just kept wanting to wrap his little arms around my body for a Gore. Isn't that right Rhino? Hell I'm surprised you even paid attention to what I said or did you just catch some of it because you were busy fantasizing about raping me? You're the smallest one of us all. You'd be turned inside out while others would do my bidding for me because they just want to satisfy me. But enough about this prison business. This is nothing like a prison. Sure there are bars keeping us locked inside but that's about it. You're actually pretty stupid to over think such a simple task. Then again is doesn't seem to simple since you're fighting against me. Everyone else you could probably handle but me? You think beating me before means you can beat me again? One little mistake and I'll eliminate you with ease. This time the big one is on the line and I'm not talking about little Johnny down below.

Johnny Curtis motions downwards and Maxine says "I think you mean big Johnny."

You guys may think I'm not serious about this whole thing but I don't need to be miserable assholes like the rest of you in order to be taken seriously. And even if I'm not taken seriously, more power to me. Like I said before, you'll be too busy fighting each other then to worry about me and when you least expect it, I'll slide right in and steal the gold right from under you.

Johnny winks at CM Punk as Maxine steps up to speak.

What you all fail to realize is that being a champion isn't about wins and losses. It's about notoriety and money. It doesn't matter how you get things done so long as you get them done. We may have taken a strange path to the top but we made it nonetheless. Johnny here is going to become NXT Champion. He'll walk right into and out of Wrestlemania as Champion. He may end up losing time and time again but what matters is that he will be champion. We'll be the richest power couple in wrestling history!

What about me?

Don't worry bro, we're still going to become Tag Team Champions but I have to deal with these bozos first. They think of us as clowns. We'll show them whose laughing at the end of the night.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF No Way Out: Sting (c) vs. Umaga w/ Trish

Suddenly the titantron screen lights up and there stands the UWF Extreme Champion Sting as the crowd erupts into cheers.

Sting: I stand here with I myself and the world around me entirely aware of the fact that I am a professional wrestler, but there's something that exists in my heart of hearts that doesn't exist in theirs, sympathy. I feel like an astronomer that for years has gazed up at the night sky, absorbed in his work and enamored by it so much so that I took a particular shining to one specific star and then one day when I looked into my telescope, that star was no longer there and had fallen.

You are that fallen star, not in the sense that your name no longer carries value in terms of marketability and the lot, but in the sense that you once embodied grace but now find yourself nestled where every life decision is made in the interest of greed and motivated by arrogance.

You, Trish Stratus, one of the most influential women's wrestlers of the last several decades, has manipulated her gifts in the name of evil. You could have influenced UWF and the NXT brand in a positive manner but have opted not to and now find yourself, quite literally, in bed with the enemy.

I understand why you have the microphone and Eddie doesn't, because he never managed to develop any speaking skills that I and the wrestling audience are aware of, at least as it pertains to his character, but explain to me why he isn't at least standing out there. You are aware he has to be present on Sunday, aren't you?

I'm not taking anything away from Umaga, he's an agile and powerful man and his every attack is devastation on the human body the likes of which I have never experienced before. However, brute strength and raw power alone aren't what wins you matches, and it isn't what wins you championships. You and Umaga are trying to utilize a tactic that I have already disproven ineffective, ask Rhino how being big and angry and nothing else worked out for him.

The book on this war is closing, Ms. Stratus, and, spoiler alert, the Cabinet doesn't win. The Purveyors of Poison will win and this Sunday, I will win. By hook or by crook, by Death Lock, Death Drop, or Umaga's own Samoan Spike, this title stays on my shoulder for the good of the company, the brand, and our mission for the lost to open their eyes!

IT'S SHOWTIME, FOLKS!

The crowd's excitement intensifies as the titantron screen goes blank.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF No Way Out: US Title Match: Cesaro (c) vs. Curt Hawkins

We are outdoors on the street where an interviewer is running to catch up with United States Champion, Antonio Cesaro who has a suitcase in his hand, he has a satchel over one shoulder and the United States Championship title on his other shoulder.

Interviewer: Mister Cesaro!, Mister Cesaro!, can I have a moment of your time for UWF.com?.

Cesaro turns around with a sigh of annoyance before answering.

8106391027_af89f54c3c.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: What is it you must ask me?, can't you see I'm leaving for my flight to wherever this No Way Out pay per view is?...

Interviewer: That would be Philadelphia, Pennyslvania... you know, the 'City of Brotherly Love'!...

Antonio Cesaro: Ah yes, Philadelphia. A city with a European name, greek of course. With a fine history. Philadelphia was the city where the founding fathers signed the Declaration of Independence wasn't it?.

Interviewer: Why yes it was.

Antonio Cesaro: As fantastic as that is, it just makes it even more of a shame that it is now a overpopulated city full of your type of people. Americans. Nothing like the Founding Fathers. Nothing like the men who started this country with a vision where any man, regardless of creed could become rich and powerful. Those people had ambition... those people had vision... and now?, name one American with vision and ambition?. I can't. I look around at these cities we visit every week, whether it be Philadelphia, or Louisville, Lafayette, New York City... even the nation's capital Washington D.C... and I see nothing but the ignorant. I see nothing but the no gooders, the overweight, the drug abusers, the slackers, the drop-outs, the uneducated and the false patriots who claim to be a proud american but are nothing more than examples of just how far this once proud nation has fallen?. Super power?, don't be silly, maybe once, never again.

Interviewer: Why do you hate us Americans so much?, I mean, you work here in America, you were given your Green Card by the Lottery and yet you run us all down, do you hate America?.

Antonio Cesaro: How could I hate America... I am the United States Champion!. I am what this nation should strive to be again. Powerful, aggressive, suave, sophisticated, educated and handsome. Rugged. Yet, you people would rather model yourselves after my opponent this Sunday night, Curt Hawkins who claims to be 'The Party Starter' like it's some sort of example to you all of how to live your lives... es ist widerlich!. You people cheer this man, even though he has done nothing more than pander to you all. Yes, the record books may show he has a victory over the United States Champion, Antonio Cesaro, but that was nothing but a fluke. A fluke. And then he thinks he can eliminate me from the Royal Rumble match, again, a fluke, and get away with it?. Keine Chance!. He seems to be treating this match like it is an opportunity for him to upstage me yet again... however that is not the case...

Interviewer: What would the case be then Antonio, if I may call you Antonio?...

Antonio Cesaro: It's Mister Cesaro to you, and the case for Curt Hawkins is that this match is a chance for me to get my hands on him!. You saw last Tuesday on Raw what I did to his little friend Tyler Reks?, I destroyed him, defeated him with ease in a showing of domination. That's just a sample of what is in store for Curt Hawkins at No Way Out. Lightening funnily enough, has struck twice for Curt Hawkins and he has had luck on his side for a long time, but at No Way Out that luck runs out and he will be heading for the beating I have been waiting to give him for a long time. He thinks he is going to beat me again, especially for the United States Championship?, please, he doesn't have a chance. So Curt, I invite you to try your uttermost to defeat me. Hit me with that 'Heat Seeking Elbow' if you want to... it will make little difference and zero impact on the result of the match which will be me, Mister Antonio Cesaro, YOUR United States Champion standing victorious for Europe, with yet another American hope crushed beneath the power of 'The Swiss Sensation'... now, I have a flight to catch, raus aus meinem Weg, ich gehe. Auf Wiedersehen!.

And with that Antonio Cesaro walks off, carrying his luggage like the man he is and walks off into the street, presumably towards his vehicle as he sets off to the airport on his journey to No Way Out.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

VIrbO37Mr5TXuA_1_b.jpg

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
Oh James, you have such a way with words it could make any girl in this arena cringe. I mean that in the most sincere way possible. I mean the words you speak contain so much magic that I want to magically puke! Do you have any idea how foolish you sound? And dude! Kayfabe! But let’s be honest here, it’s not about what anybody here wants or plans. It’s all down to when Abyss and I meet in this ring at No Way Out. At No Way Out our bodies are literally going to be on the line. You may feel confident enough to claim that I won’t be able to touch Abyss. That’s all fine and dandy. No, honestly it is! I’m confident enough to proudly say that I won’t only touch your boy, but I’ll make him suffer. This isn’t a matter of personal gain, although it is personal and I do have much to gain from it. It’s on an entirely different level now. It’s about standing up for what I believe in. And I believe that all forms of bullies must be stood up against. Abyss likes to be a bully, so I’ll be the anti bully!

I’m not going to run away from him, and I will not fear him. I refuse to fear someone whom I have no reason to fear. Regardless of what sinister words you dare speak, I can easily toss those away. Your words mean nothing to me here James. All that matters here is that I get what I’ve wanted for a long time. I get to finally put Abyss away. He’s been a thorn in not only my side, but in UWF’s! I’m going to be the hero here, but not because I want to be that guy, but because I am the only guy able to do it! I’m not doing this to benefit my pride, and I’m certainly not doing this for the guys in the back save maybe a few. Most of the guys in the back barely even know I exist. I am doing this for the fans here tonight, and around the world! If it weren’t for them and their cheerfulness, there would be no Abyss. Odd words I know, but bear with me for a second here folks. You see, Abyss lives only to cause harm; he feeds off people’s anger, hate and fear. So in a sense, you both owe a lot to these fans you so callously cast aside as worms.

The fans begin to cheer for Daniels once again as he smiles himself. He never takes his eyes off of James Mitchell as he raises his hand with the microphone over his head which gets the crowd even louder. It’s a symbol that he has them on his side and he’s not backing down.

Hear that? That’s the sound of me beating Abyss. Listen closely; you might even hear the soft whispers of amusement. And why exactly would these people be amused. I can tell you actually. They’ll be amused by the sheer sight of your monster Abyss writhing in pain somewhere around the arena. They’ll be laughing at you! Mocking you for all the lies you’ve spoken not only here, but since you arrived. I will be standing victorious as you kneel over your broken toy. That’s all Abyss has ever really been for you and this Dark Master of yours. I can see it in your eyes. Abyss is nothing more than a play thing, and once you see he’s outlived his usefulness you’ll cast him aside. I mean that’s what you did with Mankind isn’t it? Since I beat him for the second time he’s kind of just vanished. It’s not really all that surprising really. Once you saw him fail to obtain what you guys feel is yours, you threw him out for next year’s model. I won’t lie; I’m curious who you have to replace Abyss. It’s a real shame though; you’ve tried so hard to scare me. How does it feel to know that I have not and will not back down? I mean I’m coming into this thing in perfect condition. It’s kind of hard to beat a guy who’s actually capable of defending himself isn’t it?

Suddenly a chant not heard in a very long begins to erupt from the crowd. “YES! YES! YES!†Daniels looks out towards the crowd with much amusement on his face as he looks back at an obviously pissed off James Mitchell. Abyss doesn’t seem too pleased either.

You both don’t fully grasp what I’m saying do you? You have these hopes, these dreams that I’ll crack under pressure. You think I’m just blowing smoke; I’m full of hot air. I’m not! I’m speaking the truth, as much as it pains you to hear it. Listen to me as I talk to you!

Daniels suddenly gets in the face of Abyss which sparks quite the reaction from not only the fans, but Abyss as well.

Yeah, I’m talking to you freak. Listen up as I speak these final words and walk up that ramp. I’m not afraid of you. You can falsely assume that I’m sweating on the inside, but deep down you can sense the determination in my heart. I have no reason to lie now. I have no reason to say those two words you so desperately want me to. Those words simply won’t be in my vocabulary. You can inflict as much pain as you want on me, I’ll just repay the favour ten times over! At No Way Out, it won’t be you who decides my fate. That is for me to decide. You however have something to worry about as I, the Fallen Angel, the chosen one of the God’s descends upon you a kind of pain you have never felt before. At No Way Out, you’re going to beg for mercy, but you shall receive none! At No Way Out, you’ll only have one option of getting out. Saying those two beautiful words, until then Abyss, have a nice day!

Daniels does the finger pistol taunt made famous by Mick Foley as he laughs and quickly exits the ring. He screams at the camera as he does so.

images

The crowd is totally behind Daniels as he wastes no time getting to the back, paying no more attention to the men in the ring.​

OOC: Sorry for the kind of bomb Beedz. I wasn't planning for something like this, but I literally couldn't end it smoothly! Still though, it was a blast, and may the best man win. :)

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF No Way Out Tag Team Title Match Cena & Ambrose (c) vs Christian and Roode

[video=youtube;mlR-NLWfOy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlR-NLWfOy4[/video]

As John Cena's entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience stands up on their feet and explodes in cheers for one half of the Tag Team Champions. Once the intense drums kick in, Cena makes his way out onto the stage, excited as always, with his Tag Team Championship slinging across his waist. Cena is rocking brand new gear, as we see cargo shorts, and blue armbands, a blue cap and shirt. Cena stops mid-stage, as he turns his head to the camera before saying "RAW's rejects meets the real champs! It's time to do work folks!" Cena faces forward before slowly raising his hand to his face, saluting the ring as he springs forward before charging down the entrance ramp. Cena continues his journey to the ring as he passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. Cena springs up, as he claps his hands, and bounces off the ropes. Cena has a huge smile on his face, as he nods his head, in approval of the reception tonight. Cena walks over to the corner, grabbing a microphone as he begins to speak.

dxdz6f.jpg

John Cena: Christian and Robert Roode obviously have no idea what they've gotten themselves into. Dean and myself aren't no push overs you can attack from behind and get away with it like it's nothing. We proved that especially to you Christian on RAW and at No Way Out? We're gonna prove it again. You two wanted to branch out of your brand and do something meaningful by attacking Dean and I. When in reality all you did was make the biggest mistake of your lives. You wanted our attention? You got our attention, and getting our attention is gonna cost you big time.

Cena and Dean nod their heads in agreement, as Cena continues.

John Cena: Christian, every single week, you complain about having one... more... World Championship match. And quite frankly, no one cared before and no one cares now. In fact, no one really cares about the big bad "creepy little bastard" anymore. So, you decide to get everyone talking about you again by attacking us from behind? Really, Christian? That's the best you could do? If anything that prepared you for the loss of your life! But at the same time you've been hit very hard by your newest found form of what could quite possibly be the most difficult pressure you have ever faced in your entire life. Because Dean and I? We aren't your typical tag team. And at No Way Out? We're gonna prove that fact to be true when we crush your dreams once again!

Cena nods his head, as he continues.

John Cena: Your partner states that it 'pays to be roode'. But it also pays; to listen. Robert Roode, I know guys like you. You want this win, of course. But more so then winning the championships, you want to be the guy that gets the pin. You want to be the guy that makes the biggest name for himself that he could ever possibly make. And you know it yourself as well as I do, that this is WrestleMania season. This, is Dean's and John's "whoop some ass season"! And you want to be the man that stops it. The man that puts the a blemish, a inkling of a smudge on my 2013 stat sheet. That's the guy you wanna be but that's not gonna happen! You sided with the disease known as Christian, and you contributed to attacking my partner and I. And basically like I told Christian, you made the biggest mistake of your life and we will get our revenge!

The audience explodes in cheers for Cena, as he continues.

John Cena: Why? Because The Champs are here... and the champs are here to retain!

Cena lowers his microphone as the audience continues cheering.​

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF No Way Out Tag Team Title Match Cena & Ambrose (c) vs Christian and Roode

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Waterproof Blonde can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring... only to suddenly stop. Christian looks towards the ring and assesses he'd be outnumbered, so he wisely backs to the top of the ramp once more and requests a microphone. A ringside official runs one from ringside and up the ramp to where Christian's standing, who snatches it from his grasp. Christian waits for the boos to cease before speaking.

Christian19.jpg

Christian: Interesting words from both halves of the soon-to-be FORMER UWF Tag Team Champions. No really, I found it quite interesting that the two of you remain so confident, that you think you'll still be champions after Sunday night. After all, Rob and I made the two of you look foolish on Smackdown a few weeks ago, and in response to that you attempted to eliminate me from the equation two weeks ago on Raw. You tried to injure me, place me on the shelf indefinitely and therefore have this match removed from the No Way Out card... and why was that? It's something I addressed on Raw this past week and I'll repeat it again right now - it's because you know you can't win. The danger that Rob and I possess is all too clear for you to see; in fact it's to the point where your attack on me was one of sheer desperation. But hey, as much as it hurt me at the time, physically more so mentally, my recovery made me realise that I should take it all as a compliment. I should look at it as not an added incentive, not as a way to throw more fuel onto the fire, but instead look at it as normal. It meant I was doing everything right, WE were doing everything right, so from the bottom of my heart... John, Dean... I thank you.

Christian grins whilst the UWF Universe resoundingly boos him, as is the usual deal.

Christian: You've proven to not only myself and Rob, but also to the UWF Universe, that two of Smackdown's brightest lights, two of its top guys, can resort to gang warfare when things are looking their worst. Where Rob and I took you both on two-on-two, you outnumbered me AND wielded chairs too. It was the most pathetic attempt at gaining momentum I've ever seen, and frankly it didn't work. It didn't, and it's because I stepped up the following Raw and BEAT the UWF Champion! I beat John Morrison fair and square, pinning his shoulders to the mat, and therefore staking my claim to one... more... World Championship match. I'm sure the two of you watched my match and sat in awe as I beat Raw's "top dog", but now I'm going to move on and beat Smackdown's "top dog" as well and take hold of the UWF Tag Team Championships. See while the two of you parade around on Smackdown being handed everything you could ever want, guys like Rob and I have to fight for everything. Instead of kissing the General Manager's ass like the two of you clearly do, we speak out against ours when we know he's wrong or we sense he's about to do something stupid. It's going to get to the point where our campaigning will force him out of office, just like I forced Teddy Long out, and what a positive day in Raw's history that will be.

Christian nods his head and rubs his hands together, enjoying that thought.

Christian: I have deserved one... more... World Championship match for so long now that it's just disgraceful how I've been continuously ignored just because I have the guts to speak my mind so freely. It's the sign of a man, and in your cases it's the exact thing you lack. You come out here and pretend to be the poster boy for the people and the vicious yet unheralded hero who will do whatever it takes to reach the top, but the reality is you're just following the same rules as everybody else. Rob and I question those rules, we're not afraid to stand up for ourselves, and because of our courage and our bravery we're often maligned. Well now it's time for a change. At No Way Out we're taking the UWF Tag Team Championships and moving on to Wrestlemania to both compete for the UWF Championship on the Grandest Stage of Them All. To me THAT'S a fitting main event as opposed to whatever D'Angelo could have in mind, and we won't have ourselves to thank for forcing our way into the title picture. No... we'll have the two of you to thank. You showed your hand too early and now it'll be your downfall. Your days as champions are over, because the Killswitch is about to be flicked...

Christian abruptly drops the microphone on top of the stage and immediately makes his way to the back. His message is clear and the pay-per-view is just days away... but who will emerge victorious?​

---------------------------------------------------------------

OOC - I'm incredibly disappointed that my one and only post for this match beats the deadline by like 10-15 minutes. I wanted to give so much more to this session but just had no time to do so. Although Chase is LOA (I think) and the TTing became 2-0 today, I still wanted to get one up instead of not showing. Sorry for not giving more earlier, guys, but I just didn't have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.