UWF 2013 Bound For Glory Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF International Championship Match: Flag Match- Fandango (c) vs Homicide

Fandango looks disgusted and almost appalled by Homicide's antics.

Fandango
How dare you sir! You threaten my life, what these people tune in to see and you think I will just stand by and watch you take out hard working men? Yes I will because I don't want to get my hands dirty with trash like you. I think I might need to wear gloves to deal with you at Bound For Glory but make no mistake about it, I will send you back to Mexico a broken and battered man. Do you even realize how much of a hypocrite you are? You constantly ridicule me for who I am and yet you want me to accept you. All you ever do is mock me. I do the same to you and this is how you react? It's no wonder why people don't like you. Any of you. Even if there was a gringo mentality holding you back, it's for a good reason. Look at yourselves. You, La Famlia, Mexicools, you're all interchangeable and you all act like savages. You're the ones giving all the Latinos a bad rap. If that's the way you want to act, I'm doing this company a favor and it seems like everyone here agrees with me.

The crowd rallies behind Fandango.

I don't hate you because you're a Latino. I hate you because you're a disgrace to all human beings. You are the dirt of the Earth but I shall use you as soil for my second coming because not only do I plan on retaining this championship, I plan on challenging Edge and becoming the UWF Champion as well. 2013 has been the year of Fandango. I will make your people so disgraced by you that the national Mexican flag will be replaced by my face!

Fandango puts his left arm behind his back and raises his right arm over his head to pose. He slowly brings it down to continue speaking.

I don't usually condone violence but seeing what you just did, I have to teach you a lesson. I can't leave Anarchy at your mercy. I will do something what many thought to be impossible. I will turn violence into an art form. I will leave you bloody and battered. Your blood will be the paint, I will be the brush and that ring will be the canvas. You Homicide, will be my masterpiece.

Fandango phantom signs his name in the air and then raises his arms as the crowd cheers him on.

Reactions: 1 person
Reaction score
Re: UWF Bound For Glroy King of the Ring Finals : Austin Aries vs. Kurt Angle

Kurt Angle has his hands on his hips in disbelief at the words spouted by Austin Aries; shaking his head, after a few moments he lifts up his microphone.

020108-kurt-angle-lsouth_zps597a33ab.jpg

Kurt Angle: Did you really just say that Austin Aries? That Stephanie McMahon is a corrupt monarch? How dare you!

The fans mock Kurt Angle, boo loudly; they are getting underneath his skin with Austin Aries rallying up the fans.

Kurt Angle: SHUT UP!

Angle roars but the fans are continually berating him with their jeering, some even making comments about Stephanie McMahon but Kurt Angle manages to regroup himself.

Kurt Angle: It’s pathetic that people believe Stephanie McMahon is wrong and what she’s doing is the wrong thing to do when it’s completely the right thing to do; all these misguided vanilla midgets believing they are better than what they really are is a major problem! They walk around the backstage showing nothing but disrespect to me and the other talented athletes in the backstage simply because we don’t commit ourselves with fancy or flashy moves like you do Austin.

You guys simply believe you are better than us because of this but since Stephanie McMahon has asked me to her “pillage” as you probably want to call it; I have shut down my opponents because I am that freakin’ good, I am more than good enough not to be caught offguard by these flashy moves nor do I am taken in awe of them and that is why Austin Aries this is going to be the end of the line for you but there’s more to it than that.

It’s your overall approach, your kind believe you are World Championship material when you are not and you want to know why Austin? Because you don’t have something which I do and that is the three I’s.

The response to Angle mentioning his beloved three I’s is one of jeers from the majority of the fans, Austin Aries has a look of “here we go again on his face” as Angle explains what Austin Aries is lacking.

Kurt Angle: When you compare both our matches on Impact, you will see and the fans will understand the vast gap in our abilities Austin and why I am superior and I am going to do this by using my three I’s.

First up is Intensity, from the moment Brother Devon into that ring with me I was on him like a rash, I was dominating him, not giving him a moment to breathe; I refused to give him the opportunity to get a foot hold in on me, I kept up the pressure and eventually he cracked, he had no chance against me regardless of what you think while you let Jeff Hardy get the better of you on more than one occasion because you don’t have that intensity and in fact he had you beat if it wasn’t for Matt Morgan and Alex Riley which leads me into integrity.

Integrity, yeah it’s good looking back in hindsight and saying “yeah I would done this different when I found out there was interference!” but you didn’t, instead you went onto win the match whereas I didn’t need help defeating Brother Devon and more importantly when the rest of the Corporation got involved in match on Raw I told them I could do it alone and I did and this leads me into my final my I and the one you lack the most.

Intelligence, first off any intelligent human-being would have worked out that Jeff Hardy had been attacked and if you were a man of integrity like you portray yourself to be, you would have waited for Jeff Hardy to recover! And don’t even think about questioning my integrity with the way I won my match, I used my intelligence to beat Devon, I used physics to my advantage; I didn’t need help nor did I need any foreign objects to beat Brother Devon, all I needed was my intelligence.

Austin, I am going to beat you and be crowned the King of the Ring and it’s all going to be because I have the three I’s and you don’t.

The fans boo Kurt Angle wildly, there’s no more murmuring, or 75/25 split; this crowd is getting one hundred and ten per cent behind Austin Aries as he fires back.

--------------------------

OOC: Yo Dexter, sorry I'm late getting this TT up for this round got a bit to engrossed in some research but here's now and I apology for posting about 100 words more got really into it near the end.

Let's get a few more rounds in at least, this a mega amount of fun plus we gotta prove why the King of the Ring should Main Event!​

Last edited:

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
Re: UWF Bound for Glory 29/9/13 Chris Sabin vs. Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette

Sabin looks at Lesnar followed by Cornette in disgust he's not impressed!

Sabin: Seriously Brock? Is that really what you have to say! I've heard that you lacked in mic skills but hey that's going a little off topic! Look Jim, your just a microphone for Lesnar for truth! Your job here is to boast about how great Lesnar is and talk BS but in truth he's the most overrated punk he's seen in his very damn life! I awoke the beast! That's what I done and by the time your little beast will walk out of this ring he won't ever forget the moment when the man they doubted, the man who they silenced, the man who was out for Wrestling for a over and year and the most underrated ''squirt'' in this business took him down and won the match! I speak with passion unlike Brock here! What comes out of his mouth is dry and stale and I'm not talking about his breath! I'm talking about his words. To me Lesnar's words don't mean no shit to me! Lesnar may have strength and he may be big but I'm not scared of him! I'll not walk around you like those people in the back! I'll prove a point and make those people in the back see something! Something I see in you and your manager! Brock your just threatening me. Brock I see your plan and it's pretty smart and I've got to admit it's worked before but it won't here! Your just trying to scare me before this match so I'm not 100% in my brain but I'm and I'll show you something! I'll show you that all your words are BS and everything you've been saying throughout your life is just the same! Money's the only thing that makes you work but what makes me work is passion and passion to win and thrive in Wrestling! Say what you wan't Brock Lesnar but after Bound for Glory you'll never be the same!

Sabin lowers the microphone from his mouth and awaits which may be the final response from Lesnar or Cornette.

Dash

Reaction score

normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40053.png

Austin Aries
You and I both know that when I referred to a corrupt monarch, I wasn't talking about Stephanie McMahon. But since you insisted on going there, I'll join you. Stephanie is in no way a monarch. Just because she's married to the King of Kings, that doesn't make her a Queen. If anything, the Million Dollar Princess is nothing but a glorified version of Paris Hilton. But is she corrupt? You bet your damn ass she is!

The crowd are cheering ecstatically for Aries as Kurt looks on with anger filling his eyes. Aries quickly notices this.

Austin Aries
I can tell you're a little confused. All of that alcohol that you drink has probably melted most of your brain cells, so let me give you a little hand by telling you exactly what corrupt means. Being corrupt is a cause to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain. Tell me Kurt, doesn't that remind you of someone? Other than Vince Russo of course... That's right Kurt, Stephanie McMahon! Give yourself a tap on the back, you've earned it. Stephanie craves power, she craves attention and she'll do anything to get it. So she did exactly what any other corrupt official would do, and she went out and found the four most bitter superstars in all of UWF, knowing that they wouldn't hesitate to do her dirty work for her. See Kurt, it might be a little hard to get your head around it, but the truth is that you're nothing but a pawn on Stephanie's corporate chess board.

The crowd lets out yet another big wave of cheers toward Aries for his comments on Stephanie and he responds with a smile.

Austin Aries
Do you listen to yourself when you talk Kurt? I'm just asking because if you honestly believe that the disrespect the superstars backstage show you is simply because you can't hit a 450 splash or dive off a twenty foot ladder, you're sorely mistaken. You are disrespected because of your attitude, Kurt. Have you ever heard of the saying, “Treat others the way that you would want to be treated yourself”? See it's a two way street, if you're going to treat the people backstage like something you just stood in, then that's exactly how they're going to treat you, and you don't have anyone but yourself to blame for that. You're right that I'm pretty full on with my 'flashy' moves, but I pride myself on being able to take down my opponent from any position without them seeing it coming. You may say that you won't get caught off guard, but that's exactly what Bully Ray said and we both know what happened to him.

Aries grins again as the fans are still heavily behind him.

Austin Aries
As for your little comment about the three I's... These are three things you believe a champion needs? You didn't even wait for the bell to ring to start your assault on Devon, and you're right, you did keep most of the momentum throughout the match and you didn't give him space to breathe, so I can give you that one Kurt, you have Intensity. What's the next one, Integrity? Are you kidding me? You're seriously going to stand here and claim that you have integrity? If that isn't a show of hypocrisy, I don't know what is. I've never met a man more dishonest than you Kurt. The sheer fact that you deny beating Devon with dirty tactics is a sentiment to your dishonesty. You do not have integrity. As for intelligence...Well I think we've already established that you don't have that. But hey Kurt, don't look so down, one out of three isn't bad. It's not good, but it's not bad.

Kurt looks furious that Aries has questioned his thee I's, but the fans are eating it up and Aries is basking in his glory.

Austin Aries
I could stand here all day and boast about how I'm intelligent, that I possess integrity and intensity and then I could back up my claims by bringing up the past, but to be honest, unlike your Kurt, I don't need to label my skills and my qualities to feel good about myself. All I need to do is look at the fact that I worked myself up from nothing to be standing right here in the middle of this ring, about to go into the biggest match of my life, words can't even express how I feel about this right now... Austin Aries isn't going to be the Greatest Man That Ever Lived for much longer, he's going to be the Greatest King That Ever Lived!

Aries nets a huge pop as a fan raises up her sign that says 'GKTEL' with a picture of Aries wearing a crown. With that, he flashes a smile over to the fan before lowering his mic. Looking over to Kurt as if to say “Your turn”, Aries steps back as Kurt raises his microphone..

Last edited:
Reaction score

There is a strong sense of disgust in the air coming from Kurt Angle, but he’s more than that; to him this is mainly talk, he’s more concerned about what’s going to happen Sunday.

vlcsnap5305099.png

Kurt Angle: Aries, the more I hear you talk the more frustrated I get but don’t worry Austin, it’s what’s going to come round and bite you on the ass.

Once again, instead of cheers, the Olympic Gold Medallist is showered in boos.

Kurt Angle: You’re the underdog in this match and all you’re doing with your little words is pissing off the greatest wrestler in this industry and that is something you don’t want to do when everything is on the line this Sunday. The chance to be crowned the King of the Ring, a shot at World Championship of your choice but most importantly, it’s whose right, me and the Corporation or you and those who have done nothing but bring the roster done.

This is your chance to bring redemption to the roster and to prove everyone wrong but I don’t think you have the bottle to do it Austin; just like the other’s around you, you bottle it as soon as you take on someone whose outta your league, you don’t stand up to the challenge; you merely flop and what makes you think you’re so different Austin?

Kurt Angle leaves the open ended question for Austin Aries to respond to but Kurt Angle isn’t done speaking himself yet.

Kurt Angle: Hold on a second there Aries before you think you got the floor to respond yet because you haven’t. You think this is about leaping off twenty foot high ladders and hitting 450 Splashes, because I’ll be damned if that’s all it’s about because I can do those things too and without a doubt in my mind better than you can Austin.

You want me to treat you how I wanted to be treated? Okay sure, you want me to treat you like you are the superior athlete, you want me to treat you like you as good as me Austin? Is that really want, you want me to take you seriously? Okay, yeah let’s do that because I’m going to give you one shot, one chance to see if you are anywhere as close to an Olympic Gold Medallist, a Wrestling Machine like me, like Kurt Angle.

I’m going to lay out the challenging using just three I’s and then we’ll see if you’re really up to the march because this isn’t going to be about Stephanie McMahon being supposed corrupt monarch or anything else aside from me and you, Austin.

The fans actually don’t respond with cheers or jeers or any form of a heavy reaction; instead they listen on intently as Kurt Angle lays down the challenge.

Kurt Angle: A match where everyone gets to see if you are really up to the standard Austin Aries, with the stipulation is based around integrity; everyone is banned from ringside, I’m talking about Stephanie McMahon, the Corporation, Mickie James or anybody else who has interest in this match Austin, just me, you, the referee, the commentators and these fans.

The second stipulation revolves around intensity, let’s see if you can really take the pressure Austin, see if you can go toe to toe with the single greatest wrestler in this industry when the only way to get disqualified is through using an foreign object or an outsider getting involved in our match! And the only way to get counted out is by not releasing a hold due to a rope break that is while they are still remaining Austin.

Because the final stipulation is all about intelligence, you only have five rope breaks Austin Aries, only five chances to use the ropes before the ropes become invalid and void; no opportunity to use them, you have to be tactically smart and use your intelligence both on when to force me to break the ropes and when you use them to escape my grasp because you can be damn sure I’m going to keep it up. You are going to have to combine all three I’s to beat me and if you accept this challenge then you have no choice but to wrestle me at my own game.

The fans erupt at Kurt Angle’s huge challenge towards Austin Aries, Austin Aries goes to answer but Kurt Angle snarls and cuts him off, the Olympic Hero hasn’t finished off yet.

Kurt Angle: You made that comment about me not treating you like how I expect other’s to treat me, so here I am giving you the opportunity to prove yourself to me that you are man enough to face me and for me to treat you the same way and this is my way of making such a gesture but don’t exhausted it Austin because this is your only shot, your only opportunity.

So be that man you claim to be, that way of life you like to call it and walk into my way of life and see what it’s like to go toe to toe, man to man, athlete to athlete with the Wrestling Machine and his values of the three I’s because if you do accept, this is going to make you or break you.

Kurt Angle extend his hand in a gesture to seal the deal on the new stipulations on the match but now it’s done to Austin Aries to accept the challenge; the fans are actually cheering in anticipation of the challenge.

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Bound For Glory 2013: World Heavyweight Championship- Bryan (c) vs Styles

Daniel Bryan: NO! NO! NO!

A large majority of the crowd chants along with Bryan "NO!" but it's clear that the fans are split. Bryan waits for the chants to subside before continuing.

RAW_1048_Photo_002_crop_north.jpg

Daniel Bryan: No, AJ, it's not clear. In fact, that doesn't sound honorable at all. Earlier, you were trying to preach to me about morality and now you want to make Randy Orton's life even more of a living hell than Stephanie McMahon and the Corporation have made it? I understand you and Randy aren't on the best of terms about the whole Dixie Carter fiasco but, AJ, you aren't seeing the clear picture. Yeah, you are going over to iMPACT and leaving RAW after Bound For Glory but, do you know what happens if you take the World Heavyweight Championship away from RAW? Stephanie McMahon will win, AJ. And I know what you're thinking. "So What? Not My Problem." Well, AJ, that's where you'd be wrong. We don't know how deep this thing goes. If RAW falls, all brands could fall. UWF RAW, with its lineage from Stone Cold Steve Austin to John Morrison, to Dean Ambrose and Cody Rhodes, to Daniel Bryan......and even you, AJ Styles......without that World Heavyweight Championship, we will fall but Stephanie McMahon and the Corporation, they won't stop there. First RAW, next the entire UWF and it will reach iMPACT and it will indeed be your problem. That's why it's clear to me that I can't allow you to walk out of Bound For Glory as World Heavyweight Champion.

Bryan begins to get more and more serious as he addresses AJ. The crowd is still going crazy for both men as Bryan continues.

Daniel Bryan: You see, when I was on SmackDown, you're right. I was a bastard. I didn't represent that brand well. In fact, myself and Y.E.S. did everything we could to take that show apart. Don't you see, AJ Styles? Don't you see? I have to save RAW. It's not a question of choice anymore. I have to do what I never did for SmackDown and that is fight for it, not against it. You see, Stephanie McMahon wants to shape RAW into what she thinks it should be instead of what it really is and always will be. RAW is about who is the best of the best. RAW is about passion for what you do inside of this ring. It isn't about fancy suits, fast cars and millions of dollars. RAW is defined by who wears this championship and those who strive to wear it themselves. As World Heavyweight Champion, I stand between the Corporation and the very foundation of Monday Night RAW. If you take this title, the foundation will be compromised and RAW will fall. AJ Styles, it's clear to me what needs to be done.

AJ looks confused at Bryan as Bryan begins talking more methodically and calmer. It's a bit creepy because it's so unnatural and the audience doesn't know what to think.

Daniel Bryan: AJ, I can't let you do that. I won't let you do that. As long as I'm still breathing, I will be World Heavyweight Champion. Make me tap? The man who knows more holds than Chris Jericho and Dean Malenko combined? I could snap you in half like a twig without even breaking a sweat. That's not me bragging. That's me telling the truth. Spiral Tap? Styles Clash? I've watched your film, your highlight reels. I'm a student of the game. I study everything and I've studied you. If you think I haven't found a counter to every single move in your arsenal, than you're just delusional. This World Heavyweight Championship is around my waist for a reason and, while it's around my waist, it gives me a certain amount of power. Power I can use to defend RAW from this corporate takeover. RAW will not go down while I'm around and it damn sure won't go down if I'm still World Heavyweight Champion. AJ, make no mistake, I respect what you've done in your career, all of the accolades and accomplishments you've acquired over the years. You've had some good nights in your career but Bound For Glory will not be one of them.

AJ looks on at Daniel like he's full of it as Daniel gets even angrier at the situation.

Daniel Bryan: Don't you look at me like that. When it comes right down to it, I don't care about your personal situations. None of that Dixie Carter crap means a damn to what Bound For Glory means. For once, AJ, it's not about you. Bound For Glory is for them, the fans. It's not about AJ Styles, it's not about Randy Orton. It's not even about the damn Corporation. It's about you and me competing in the ring for this World Heavyweight Championship for them, to entertain them. Both of us are going to walk into Seattle, not far from my hometown Aberdeen, Washington and we're going to give our absolute best to these people. AJ, it's not about your petty grudge that you hold against Randy Orton. It's not about taking championships to other brands. At the end of the day, it's about them.

Bryan lowers his microphone and glares into AJ's eyes, as if staring into his soul with fire in his eyes. AJ then retorts once more.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Bound for Glory: Otunga & Hassan vs Warrior & Sting

After what seems like an eternity of waiting, Sting raises his microphone to respond to his opponents.

4gnABA8.png

Sting: I guess I missed something, because I thought I was the "Icon" Sting or just Sting, not the Great Sting. Khali, eat your heart out buddy, there's another guy with great in his name around here!

The crowd pops as Sting seems to be in more of a playful mood this go around.

Muhammad, there's something that you and your equally as angry little friend need to understand, and that's that it doesn't matter to me what language you choose to speak in when you come out here and address me. I don't require translations or subtitles, that would be kind of difficult to pull off anyway since we're both standing in the same ring, so unless you were planning on having them put on the titantron screen while Daivari talked, I'm not really sure how you were going to pull that off had I asked for them. It's not that I think you're incapable because of the color of your skin, it's just it would take being bestowed with magical powers or divine ability to make physical subtitles randomly materialize in thin air and appear in front of us to show me what Daivari is actually saying. Powers that you very well may have, and if that's the case, then perhaps Muhammad Hassan and Khosrow Daivari are cover names so that no one is able to figure out that you're actually Jafar and Iago.

By the way, the source material that that reference comes from is public domain, so don't try and get me on the grounds of any sort of infringement, you black Phoenix Wright, you. Now, in my estimation, there's still a point to this match-up but due to recent developments, that point has become simply to give us all a spot on the card. David Otunga and Brad Maddox are headed over to Big Daddy Russo, not something I thought of by the way it's actually written on the marker on his locker room door so please don't think I'm praising him and all gimmick infringement on Kevin Nash and/or Diesel is on him, and I am headed back to where I started in UWF when I go to Smackdown. Which makes me wish that Warrior was going to Raw in a way just so I could say we're all going somewhere different while Hassan stays here but that's not the case as my fellow face painted friend is headed to Wednesday nights as well, which means the Facepaint Brigade is practically over before it began. How sad.

Sting turns to Warrior with a pouted lip and nods as the crowd expresses their sympathy before turning his attention back to his opponents.

As they say, parting is such sweet sorrow, but I won't shed a tear because I don't feel as though that would please the court. Plus, have you ever seen a woman with make-up on cry and see how the tears smear her mascara and cause it to run? Yeah, it's pretty much the same thing with face paint, not a good look at all. If my face paint gets all blotchy I want it to be because I fought hard and sweat or bled it off, not because I cried, and especially not because I cried about not being on a brand anymore, especially not because I cried about not being on a brand anymore out of sadness from not working directly with you three another day. Because honestly, it doesn't really affect me all that much. Me and Hassan didn't get off on a good foot, me and Otunga didn't get off on a good foot, me and Maddox didn't get off on a good foot, and Warrior....well, okay, that one makes me a little emotional, you were starting to grow on me with your ranting and raving and shouting to the skies.

I understand the arrogance, alright? I do, mainly because I've been in this same situation with guys like you before, making the same accusations and issuing the same insults. Old and decrepid, clinging onto former glory, holding the young talent down, undeserving of your respect, blah blah blah, can I be given something to respond to that actually forces me to come up with something I haven't responded with before? No? Alright then, it was worth a try. As for this world of hurt you warn that we're venturing into, I can't say I'm even the slightest bit worried, David, because as I've already pointed out, I've beaten Hassan before and you, well, the pain you can inflict doesn't come anywhere near the level of hurt I've been on the receiving end of in my UWF career.

I suppose that only leaves me with one thing to say. IT'S SHOWTIME, FOLKS!

The crowd cheers for the "Icon" as Muhammad Hassan wastes no time in raising his microphone to reply.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Bound for Glory 29/9/13 Chris Sabin vs. Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette

Brock is about to reply to Sabin but Cornette places his hand on Brock's shoulder and says "Let me handle this!" Brock hands the microphone over to Jim as he begins laying into Sabin once more.

Cornette%2B1.jpg

Jim Cornette: You've got more guts than brains, kid. Do you know that? Standing out in this ring, having these people chant and scream your name like a bunch of damn idiots would give any average joe some testicular fortitude but, Chris Sabin, since you want to act like a tough man, I'll tell you what. At Bound For Glory, you can see just how Brock handles people who claim to be tough guys. Chris Sabin, you live in this fairy tale universe where people hail your name and the good guy always wins no matter how much the odds stake up against him. Well, I'm here to tell you, Sabin, that you're living in Brock Lesnar's reality where the laws of physics are not only in affect, they're fully enforced. Here's a simple equation even someone as brain-dead as you can understand. Brock Lesnar's brute strength plus your lack thereof multiplied by the animistic rage flowing through him equals a trip to the hospital for you. I'm not here to boast about Brock Lesnar. His mere presence does that on its own. I'm here as a messenger to Brock's opponents, poor fools like yourself who think they can challenge the throne of being the crown jewel of Pay-Per-View buyrates, merchandise sales and not to mention his athletic prowess. Chris Sabin, Joseph Park wants your head on a stake and Brock is just the man to give it to him because Brock doesn't do what he does for the people as you claim. He does what he does for the big bucks, the moolah, the high-profile salary that Joseph Park pays him. Brock has been paid and so the price must now be paid by you. It's nothing personal, Sabin.

Cornette hands Brock the microphone.

Brock Lesnar: It's only business.

Brock begins to laugh at Sabin as the crowd showers the duo in boos.

Dash

Reaction score

Aries stares down at Kurt's hand with an uncertain look across his face. He strokes his stubble and looks out to the crowd as he mulls over his decision. The crowd are yelling at him not to shake his hand, and just as it appears that he's going to, he pulls back and lifts his microphone to his lips once more, leaving Kurt Angle even more frustrated that he refused to shake his hand.

normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40124.png

Austin Aries
Oh, have I angered you Kurt? Did my words emotionally scar you? I bet you're imagining me trapped in your ankle lock in the center of the ring right now aren't you? Go ahead, keep imagining, because that's as close as you're ever going to come. Tell me something Kurt, how do you know that you aren't just playing into my hands? That I haven't gotten into your head by causing you to hate me with a passion? I mean surely you'll be far too distracted by your dislike for me to be focused on the match at hand. How do you know that you haven't just fallen right into my trap, that you're not just a puppet under my control. You have to ask yourself, is Austin Aries really capable of being that diabolical? After all, you said so yourself that he doesn't possess any of the three I's.

Kurt looks to be confused and the crowd are loving it. Kurt lifts his microphone again to speak but Aries cuts across him.

Austin Aries
You don't have to say anything Kurt, I can tell by the look on your face that I just blew your mind.

Kurt looks furious but ceases and lowers his microphone again.

Austin Aries
You like to point out the obvious don't you Kurt? You're right, I am the underdog, but I've been the underdog this whole competition and that's exactly the position I thrive in. No one thought I would even get past the first round of the King of the Ring, everyone expected me to lose, but I didn't. I always beat the odds Kurt, that's what makes me, me. You can continue to spread your lies around, you can drag my name through the filth, call me a coward, say anything you want to because quite frankly I couldn't care less. Your words do not affect me, I don't lose my cool like you do because I don't need to. I think you might be looking into my words a little too far, Kurt. I didn't say that this is about diving off ladders or hitting flashy moves at all, I simply made a comment about your misguided view on respect. I know exactly what this is about and it's two men competing for the grandest prize of them all.

The fans scream out chanting Aries' name, there doesn't seem to be many people backing Kurt Angle any more.

Austin Aries
Everything seems to come back to the three I's with you, even after I went through all that trouble to expose you for not following your own rules. But if you want to give me the opportunity to prove that I deserve to be standing here by following those rules, then so be it... It's an interesting challenge that's for sure. The first, Integrity; Everyone banned from ringside. I can't speak for you, but I wasn't planning to ask for any help, although it is comforting to know that I won't have to worry about the corporation costing me my opportunity. Now for the second rule, Intensity... Take it to your opponent like you never have before, whether you believe so or not Kurt, I can do that. Now the last one, Intelligence... We each only get five opportunities to use the ropes to break a hold or a pin fall. Is that supposed to intimidate me? I don't need the help of the ropes to beat you, Kurt. After looking over all three, It seems to me that these rules only benefit me. I can't say that I have any problem with them.

Kurt smiles now as he believes that Aries is going to shake his hand, but Aries isn't done yet.

Austin Aries
I know that you'd like nothing more than for me to smile and nod, shaking your hand to accept your stipulation, but I'm afraid that's going to happen just yet. See you've given me the opportunity to put my money where my mouth is... so now I'm going to give you the same opportunity. I'll accept your challenge Kurt, as long as you accept mine. If you whole heartedly believe that you'll have no issues beating me, and that you truly are as you say, a wrestling machine, you should be have no problems with adding a fourth stipulation...

Kurt and the audience are left intrigued as Aries pauses for a while to build the suspense.

Austin Aries
I'll put my money where my mouth is... If you put your MEDAL where your mouth is!

The crowd go insane at the challenge proposed by Aries. Kurt doesn't look at all happy as Aries places out his hand in the same gesture that Kurt did before.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Bound For Glory 2013: World Heavyweight Championship- Bryan (c) vs Styles

AJ looks on at Bryan and he goes and he begins to speak

CaGKU2h.png

AJ Styles: Daniel you don't think I am doing it for these people? You don't think that every little thing I say if for these people. Yeah pissing off Randy is a treat for me. I'll go on and say it, but the thing is I win this belt the ultimate winner are these people. The people don't want to sit here and see the corporation, and Randy fight for who they want as world heavyweight champion. No they want someone who is worth the money to see every night. You already have made it clear here Bryan you're on Randy's side. You trust Randy a lot, but me I don't trust Randy, and I can't just sit here, and let that world title be poisoned just because two general managers can't agree. That is the whole point of it Bryan. These fans don't want to see that title on a man who is apart of that damn corporation, and Bryan if you somehow win at Bound for Glory, and the corporation wins at Bound for Glory you'll just be there next big target. I on the other hand, even though I pissed off the corporation, even though I didn't become the machine they wanted me to be. They know for a fact I have my problems with Randy. Will they try and take me out.... Most likely they will, but they know for a fact that I am not trying to end them or Randy, that all I will be is a prick on there side, and nothing more.

Fans are quiet as AJ looks at Bryan. AJ goes and he cracks his neck a little bit, and loosens himself up before speaking towards Bryan again

AJ Styles: You see Bryan that is why I must win the world title. These fans they need a champion they know will keep the belt safe from any hands that will dirty it. They need someone when they punch in that ticket stamp and go into watch the UWF event, they know that is there guy, and in all honesty Bryan I don't want that world title stuck in some little war right now. People do you want that world title stuck in a war between the Corporation and Randy Orton?

The fans immediately start to go "NO" through out the whole arena as AJ Styles goes and he begins to speak once more

AJ Styles: Now let me ask you this question. Hold up settle down people... All right. Now here is the other question would you people like to see a World Heavyweight champion. Someone who has no ties in this war, someone who is here to fight for you. Someone that you know is one of the best wrestlers in this company today be the world heavyweight champion?

The fans begin to chant "YES" all over the arena as the fans are going crazy through out the arena as AJ licks his lips and he goes onto speak towards Bryan

AJ Styles: See Bryan I am not trying to destroy or rob RAW of its passion. If anything I will be looking to reignite the passion that RAW once had. That title has been thrown around in title matches week after week. Just so that way the balance of power can shift one way to the other. That will end when I win the championship. I will make sure the balance of power never shifts. I will make sure that the world title regains the pride, and passion it once had. Me taking it to Impact Bryan don't consider it a bad thing, consider it as an opportunity to rebuild the world heavyweight championship once again. Bryan these fans need that stability in this world title again. They need something to cheer for once again, and I can give them that chance to cheer for again.

Bryan I know you care for these people, but these people looked at me as a Hero. They have seen me in this role so many damn times it is ridiculous. They know when I am serious about an event, that I always deliver. That is the thing Bryan you think you have me figured out in this ring, well I have you figured out pretty well too my friend. I know what you like to do. I know your style, and I am not going to be one the same guys you face who get caught in this very ring. You say Bound for Glory won't be a good night for me. I beg to differ Bryan because I feel Bound for Glory will not only be a good night for me. It will be something more, it will be a phenomenal night for not only me, but these fans right here in Seattle.

Fans cheer as AJ gives the cheap pop to the crowd. AJ does a little thumbs up, and then he turns to Bryan to speak once again

AJ Styles: I won't be the one in Seattle Bryan looking up in the bright lights, and then getting up and realized I just failed watching you hold the world title high in the air. No I will be the one holding the world title high in the air when it is all said, and done. Then Mr. Parks will be happy to see that I kept my promise, my family will be happy to see me I kept my promise. Not only that these fans will be happy to see me keep my promise. Now Bryan I am going to make you a promise, and this promise will hold true. I promise that I will be the toughest test you will face in your whole career, and that win or lose at the end of the night you will believe every damn word I have said in this very ring. That I can promise to you Daniel.

Fans cheer like crazy hearing this as Bryan goes and he begins to speak towards AJ.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Bound for Glory: Otunga & Hassan vs Warrior & Sting

micd.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

You've never beaten me.

The crowd boos loudly, not only in disagreement but on the fact that Hassan is speaking again.

I had you in the middle of the ring, when Warrior came out and cost me the match. You didn't beat me because you couldn't, you can't do it anymore. And I'm sure you'll scoff at that like I'm just going the same old route of calling you old, but that's not the point here, I've had to live with the "don't like it get out" argument my whole life so don't complain to me about people calling you old. The point is not that your old, it's that you're done, I see a lot of older people come around here and they still got it, but you've been around for a while and I don't see it. On Smackdown you were kicked out, on Anarchy you jumped around never winning the big one until Umaga put you down and you were brought over here. Sure you got a little breath of fresh air with Warrior but that breath is gone at Bound for Glory, you were sent to Anarchy after you lost, you were sent to Impact after you lost, and now I am personally sending you to Smackdown with a loss so that it gets in your head that age has nothing to do with it and the color of my skin has nothing to do with it. Sting is done, and Muhammad Hassan...is the Future.

Hassan gets an angrier look on his face.

Of the four of us, I'm the only one here who is staying on Impact. And I know exactly why, it wasn't because Park trust me or wants to keep me, it's because Ryder, Orton, and Russo...none of them wanted anything to do with me just like this company and this business in general has not wanted anything to do with me for years because I'm the only man here who isn't afraid to speak the truth. So I Stay on Impact, because Park didn't have enough willpower to try to get me off of his brand, I stay on Impact because if the new show gets canceled once it's time to renew the contract I can go down with the ship, but that isn't going to happen. I am going to make an impact here in the time I've managed to steal for myself, an impact so great they are forced to keep me around no matter what some ignorant reporter writes about me in a newspaper. And that impact begins making waves at Bound for Glory, because this may seem like the most random tag team match on the card, but what it truly is: is Muhammad Hassans first Opportunity on a world stage to show what he's got. I will not overlook this match, I will not treat it as the joke it could very easily be treated as, this match is my shot at beating two "icons" in one shot.

Hassan turns to the crowd.

And all of you will have to do the one thing you refuse to do, you'll have to swallow your damn pride and admit that I am everything I say I am. David, good luck on your new brand, but if you lost this match you had a fresh start already lined up. What I need from you is the drive that I have, because every match I have can be my last, I learned that in WWE. At Bound for Glory we beat a legendary dream team, and we beat them decisively, and during that match I want the audience to do me a favor. I want all of you to chant: U...S...A...U...S...A

The crowd boos Hassans request while a very small number of people can't resist and chant along.

Chant it from coast to coast, from sea to shining sea, because as the Last True Patriot of our country, I am representing a piece of America often forgotten. For all my brothers who are looked down upon not because of where their from, but because of where their ancestors are from. To everyone who was given a dirty look or held up at the airport not because they pose a threat but because they are proud of their heritage, I am fighting for all of you. Because once Muhammad Hassan becomes a household name, once I defeat everyone in my path the whole world will recognize an Arab-American as being better than them.

Hassan hands his microphone to his associate.

Khosrow Daivari:وسوف تقوم بفتح جميع عينيك ورؤية الحقيقة، يجب محمد الترفع عن هذه الأصنام الكاذبة وإظهار واحد فقط ليكون محبوب، لاعتباره وأيقونة، هو محمد حسن. وعلاوة على ذلك،-

Daivari is cut off mid rant

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF International Championship Match: Flag Match- Fandango (c) vs Homicide

Homicide goes as he begins to speak towards Fandango

images

Homicide: I don't give a damn if you respect me. All these people in this arena I don't give a damn about them. These people don't care about my cause, and look at you now. You went from a fancy poodle, to now a vicious pitbull. You wanna use violence against the master of violence? Violence is what I live through every single night. You maybe be able to out dance me in a dance off, but hell son you don't know anything about violence. You don't know anything what it is like to see blood all over the ground.

Homicide seems more vicious then ever talking towards Fandango

Homicide: You wanna come at me with your guns raising high. You wanna go to war then we are going to war. The date of September 29th, 2013 will be the Mexican-American War Dos fool. We are going into represent our damn countries. We are going in there not just for some damn title anymore. We are going to be looking at some damn blood. That is what this is going to come too, but don't worry fool after I kick your ass all over the arena here in Seattle.

Fans boo at Homicide threatening Fandango, and Homicide goes and he begins to speak once more to the Champion

Homicide: So Fandango are you ready to accept your inner gringo blood? Are you ready to see the reason of violence and why it is so damn important to Konan, Hernandez, and I. It is something that spreads volumes to all these dumbasses here in this arena. It is something that we understand as a whole. Anyways boy do you accept violence even more then ever. Are you willing to be like us just to prove a point? Are you holmes?

Homicide awaits a response from Fandango

Reaction score

Angle looks completely bewildered by the stipulation Austin Aries just issued, Angle is wracking his brain over it but then it finally clicks.

tna1060_zps3099f088.jpg

Kurt Angle: Wait, you want these medals? You must be kidding, to think I would put these on the line against someone who doesn’t deserve these after I won these medals with a broken freakin’ neck! In fact the only reason I can think why you would even have the balls to ask such a ridiculous question would because of what happened months ago on Anarchy.

That’s right, you’re still crying over split milk thanks to me and my milk truck and speaking of which didn’t I make you tap out like a bitch before? But there’s more to it than that, I beat you in a straight up match and I offer you a chance of redemption and you want to shit on it? Well then you’re screwed Aries because I am damn sure I’m going to beat you and it’s just going to be a re-enactment of our last encounter.

Every single bit of it, me beating you in the middle of the ring, you tapping out and especially no outside interference because the gesture wasn’t there for you to feel safe and secure; it was me being deadly serious about beating you straight up in the middle of the ring without you having any excuses.

No excuses what so ever, just you and me Aries and our pure wrestling skills but in your case, clearly lack of them because you had to go and make a ridiculous stipulation.

Angle snarls at Austin Aries slapping his offer in the face when Kurt Angle was trying to be a man and he continues his rebuttal.

Kurt Angle: This is what I was talking about Aries when I said you and your kind have disrespect for me and the other veterans in the back; I offer you and opportunity and you have to throw it back in my face? You just proved my point right there and then you are nothing more than a disrespectful punk and you aren’t going into this to prove a point like me; you are going into this to claim some glory but that’s it, the fact you turned me down proves that whereas I am going into this teach you and everyone else in this Federation that there is no place for you and your kind, that I am the most superior competitor in this in industry and most importantly teach some respect.

The fans return to boo Kurt Angle for his arrogance which has returned.

Kurt Angle: Respect, it’s a big word isn’t it Aries? Something you lack and something you claim I don’t understand but I hate to break it to you but I do and I know how to beat it into you Aries and it’s not gonna be pretty because you’re stepping into the ring with a guy who won my Olympic Gold Medal with my freakin’ broken neck but can you beat me with a broken freakin’ ankle when I break it but it won’t get that far because you’ll be tapping out yet again as soon as I lock that move in.

And you wanna know what the best bit will be, you’ll be regretting not manning up to the challenge when I offered it to you because now I am going to make you greatest man to have ever lived because you’ll wish you weren’t living after I’m done with you.

Kurt Angle smirks and looks to warp up his fourth response to Austin Aries.

Kurt Angle: Now I know you’re feeling really pissed right now but Aries the reason why I brought up our last encounter even though you hoped I have forgotten in my old age but I haven’t and you want to know what else hasn’t’ changed in my old age, my ability to be very best in the industry and more importantly being the Wrestling Machine that I am.

But the reason I was saving our last is encounter was because I was waiting for right moment and this is it because taught you respect that day and I have no problems doing that again; in fact I can’t wait to do it to you again because it is going to happen again Aries, I’ve beaten you once and I’m gonna beat you again.

Oh it's true, it's damn true!!!

The Red

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bound For Glory Bateman vs Carlito

[video=youtube;braoC6ftYGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=braoC6ftYGc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The familiar catchphrase of Carlito echoes throughout the building but instead of Caribbean beats the guitar rif of The establishment begins to play throughout the arena, there is a sudden wave of boos as Carlito walks out onto the stage

carlitoentrance1-new.jpg

The Crowd continue to boo as Carlito walks towards the ring emotionless and ignoring all the fans down the aisle, he climbs into the ring and lifts the mic

Carlito Mic.jpg

Carlito: Ladies and Gentlemen, last week you all witnessed Carlito's debut on Monday night RAW where Carlito not only had to compete against Jinder Mahal of 3MB but also had to compete against his two buddies Curt Hawkins and Heath Slater, luckily enough The Establishment realized this injustice leveled the playing field back to a one on one contest in which, obviously Carlito won, but enough about last week Carlito needs to turn his attention to this week, Bound For Glory, where Carlito will continue to rid this company of the people who disgrace this industry in which Carlitos family built, this week Carlito gets to teach Derrick Bateman a lesson in professional wrestling

Crowd boos towards Carlito who continues to ignore the crowd

Carlito: Now Derrick your right this week you need to not worry about your buddy who is defending his title against the Establishments own Homicide, you need to worry about me, Carlito, but at least you've done your homework, I am a third generation wrestler, Carlitos family is one of the matriarchs of the wrestling industry. Which brings me to why I haven't been in the UWF,its because of clowns like you who sell out to get the attention of these idiotic fans just to get a reaction. Carlito refuses to be a part of a company where stupidity and childish humor is rewarded and raw talent and ability is ignored. That's when Vince Russo called Carlito because he knew Carlitos talent was being wasted. So now together with Russo and The Establishment, Carlito can finally get what he deserves and bring professional wrestling out of this hole which people like you and our "champion" have dragged it into.

Fans start chanting "you suck" at Carlito

Carlito: So derrick Carlitos advice to you is this, give up on Fandango, after Sunday he will no longer be champion in fact the Establishment will hold all off Anarchy's Gold, Stop worrying about making stupid chants to garner the slight attention span of these fans because they will turn on you in a heartbeat trust me Carlito has been there, and last of all start training because Carlitos record in debuts is impeccable, Carlito debuted in WWE and won the U.S title, Carlito debuted on Raw and won the Intercontinental Title, Carlito debuted on Anarchy and beat Jinder Mahal and Carlito will debut on UWF PPV and defeat Derrick Bateman and rid this company of another clown​

Dash

Reaction score

Aries doesn't appear to be at all phased by Kurt as he places both hands on his microphone and gets ready to speak.

normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40127.png

Austin Aries
It seems that you aren't as confident as you would like to think you are. If you were, if you truly believe that I haven't got a chance in hell of beating you, you would have had no issue with putting your medals on the line. There's clearly some doubt lingering in the back of your mind Kurt, despite what you say, deep down you know that I am more than capable of taking you down tonight. But it's no skin off my back, you can keep your damn medals.

The crowd are heard chanting 'Austin Aries' 'Austin Aries' over and over.

Austin Aries
Do you hear that Kurt? These people, they chant my name. Unlike you, I don't have to remind them who I am, not that it surprises me, you are pretty forgettable. You can keep bringing up the past all you like Kurt, but that's all it is, the past. You may hold a victory over me from months ago, you may have caused me to tap out, but I'm not that Austin Aries anymore. I'm not going to deny that you beat me, but that moment's been and gone. All I care about is the present, the here and the now, so the question that remains is, can you do it again? Personally, I don't believe that you can and that's exactly why you tried to sneak in a stipulation that the ropes can only come into play five times. But even if we were to go with your little set of rules, you would have to break both my ankles because I'll tell you this right now, I refuse to tap out to you tonight.

Aries stares at Kurt with a serious expression across his face but Kurt can't help but smile, not believing for a second that Aries can stay true to his words.

Austin Aries
Like I said before Kurt, I don't need the three I's to beat you, I have plenty of other weapons in my arsenal. All I need is a one on one match, nothing more, nothing less. So as far as your offer goes, I'm afraid I'm going to have turn it down. But if you can beat me with none of your funny business, I won't make any excuses, you will have proven that you are the better man and Kurt, then I will have no problem in shaking your hand.

The crowd react negatively at the thought of Aries shaking hands with Kurt but neither Aries or Kurt take any notice of it.

Austin Aries
Don't make the mistake of underestimating me Kurt, I didn't get to this point in this competition on whim and luck alone, I possess just as much ring ability as you do, and you'd do well to remember that. I've already made it clear that I don't have much respect for you yet, but understand that isn't the reason I turned down your challenge... I don't want to beat you at your own game, I simply want to beat you. I'm not going to repeat myself again so please be sure to listen carefully this time. I am without a shadow of a doubt going into this to prove a point. I'm not doing this for the glory or the fame, I'm doing this for me and I'm doing this for the fans. I know that I'm capable of reaching the top of the mountain again, I deserve to be up there with the likes of Fandango, The Great Khali, Edge and Daniel Bryan, and I'll be damned if anyone is going to stop me from getting there!

The fans are back behind Aries and he's loving every second of it.

Austin Aries
I don't lack the ability to respect Kurt, I just choose to give my respect only to those who have earned it. I respect Daniel Bryan for fighting through the odds, building himself up from nothing to now be holding the UWF World Heavyweight Championship. I respect Triple H, he saw the mess that I had gotten myself into and he did something about it, he gave me the fresh start that I needed, whether he knows it or not. I respect Joseph Parks. Despite being a target week in and week out on his own show, he continues to smile and put on the best shows that he possibly can, and within the space of a few weeks, he's already made iMPACT a household name. The point is Kurt, I am capable of showing respect and if you want to earn my respect, you know what you have to do.

Kurt is lightly nodding now as if to tell us that he is going to do exactly that.

Status
Not open for further replies.