UWF 2013 Bound For Glory Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

Reaction score
UWF Bound For Glroy King of the Ring Finals : Austin Aries vs. Kurt Angle

[video=youtube;0IN2GgT0Dz8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IN2GgT0Dz8[/video]

Raging of the Region' hits the PA System as the crowd burst into a huge frenzy for Double A. Blue smoke covers the entry on the stage as Austin Aries steps out from the curtain in his custom designed suit, sporting his signature sunglasses. He struts down the ring, interacting with the crowd as he does so before he reaches the bottom of the ramp, sprinting around the ring to the side, he jumps up onto the apron and turns around to flash a smile to the crowd before entering the ring through the second ropes. Aries extends his arms and spins around to hype up the crowd before walking over to the apron and grabbing a microphone from one of the members of staff.

normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40032.png

Austin Aries
Welcome Seattle to Bound for Glory!!

The crowd go crazy for Aries' cheap pop as he stands in the ring with a big smile across his face.

Austin Aries
It's safe to say you people have one hell of a night ahead of you. With ten championship matches, the card is already pretty stacked. Daniel Bryan defends his championship against AJ Styles, Kane challenges the Global Champion, The Great Khali. Then there's the Straight Edge CM Punk taking on Edge for his UWF Championship, and of course how can we forget the Ballroom dancer going one on one with LAX's own, Homicide for the International Championship. With all these championships on the line, surely there isn't a single match on the card that can even come close to stealing the show right? If only we had some sort of competition that pit thirty of the greatest superstars against each other in a knockout tournament to see who should be representing each brand as their number one star. If only we had those four superstars compete against each other in singles matches to see who the best in the whole of UWF truly is. Now that, that would have stolen the show!

The crowd are heard yelling King of the Ring and Aries laughs in response before continuing.

Austin Aries
Oh wait, we did do that! We did have thirty of the greatest men competing against each other, each one trying to prove that they are the best this company has to offer. We did find out who should be representing each brand, and we did find out who the top two this company has to offer truly are. Kurt Angle and Austin Aries!

The crowd are mixed between cheering for Aries and the other half jeering Kurt.

Austin Aries
Two months ago I was sitting on top of this company, I had the Television Championship around my waist and the Money in the Bank Briefcase in my hands, I was exactly where I wanted to be. With a guaranteed championship shot at any time of my choosing, my attitude grew sore, I'm not ashamed to admit that I was arrogant and I was cocky. I thought the whole world revolved around me and that everyone had to do what I said because I was the man, the future of not only Smackdown, but the whole of the UWF. I had a warped view of what it meant to be a Champion, to be the face of a company, and I paid for making those mistakes. I had everything I worked for taken away from me and it gave me the reality check that I needed. I realised that I had to redeem myself for my previous actions and to do that, I needed a fresh start with a fresh brand, and that's what made me sign with iMPACT. With a new found attitude, I told myself and I told every single one of you that I was going to do everything within my power to prove that I deserve to be back on the top and that's exactly what I did. On my path to glory, I beat men twice my size and last week I beat the Charismatic Enigma, Jeff Hardy. And honestly, I'm not looking to stop until I get to the end. There's just one man standing between me and redemption, and that's Kurt Angle.

As he speaks his last words, Kurt Angle's entrance music hits and the crowd are reacting negatively chanting 'You suck'.

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bound For Glroy King of the Ring Finals : Austin Aries vs. Kurt Angle

[video=youtube;daVtI3Jng-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daVtI3Jng-U[/video]

The fans react to Kurt Angle is ruckus reception; the crowd’s boos are loud but there is murmurs of cheers umongst the crowd but Angle doesn't care about the crowd's reaction, all he cares about is winning his match and confronting his opponent.

Kurt%20Angle.jpg

Kurt Angle stands in the ring and looks Austin Aries up and down for a few seconds, taking in what Austin Aries said to begin with before preparing his own opening argument.

220px-Godfather_Kurt_Angle_cropped.jpg

Kurt Angle: Seattle, my name is Kurt Angle and I am one more match away from officially becoming the UWF King of the Ring. Now I know all of you and Austin Aries are thinking why the “official†Kurt? Isn’t obvious? I am already the King of the Ring after all I am a former Olympic Gold Medallist and the greatest wrestler in the history of this industry, so if you put two and two together you get the King of the Ring.

The fans boo Kurt Angle’s cockiness from the off but as many times before, he doesn’t give a damn about their opinions of him.

Kurt Angle: Don’t look so confused Aries, it’s a simple matter of fact. I know you like to label yourself the “Greatest Man to Ever Lived†but you clearly for short that standard when you are stood in the middle of this ring against someone like myself because the Greatest Man to Ever Lived wouldn’t of needed the help of a man I just defeated to get the victory over Jeff Hardy.

Yet again, the fans boo Kurt Angle knowing Austin Aries didn’t ask for help and Kurt Angle had already won with a very dubious tactic.

Kurt Angle: Woah woah woah! Hold up a second, you are being booing because of something that Austin Aries did? Oh I get it, all of you are booing me because I beat Brother Devon with a supposed illegal method! There is a different between what I did and what Austin Aries over here did, I didn’t need any help to win, my method wasn’t illegal, it was a smart technical decision to give myself extra leverage to make sure Devon’s shoulders were down for that three count. Sure, most of you are going to hate but it’s another victory for Kurt Angle and another testament to my abilities as the Wrestling Machine.

And if you think for one second Austin that I am going to stop with you, you are more delusional that I thought because for far too long you and your kind, the vanilla midgets have been bastardizing the industry for so long on with the way you ran down UWF World titles matches I couldn’t help but feel embarrassed, Homicide, Fandango, CM Punk, AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan. Just going through that list of championship matches made me realise I have to win this match, not just for me but for Stephanie McMahon, for the Corporation but most importantly all you fans.

The fans respond to Kurt Angle with a ruckus chorus of boos, Austin Aries doesn’t look impressed but nevertheless Kurt Angle continues.

Kurt Angle: Yeah you boo because you know I’m right, hell Austin Aries gave you all the proof I needed to point out his kind are poisonous to the industry. He had it all and he let it all go with ease, he couldn’t cut it at the very top of the pack, he was nothing but another failure, a disgrace! The industry has been embarrassed for far too long by Austin Aries kind but at the King of the Ring, there is going to be a turning point and that turning point is Kurt Angle being crowned the King of the Ring and back in the World Championship picture while Austin Aries is send crashing back to reality by me.

Oh it’s real, it’s…

Austin Aries is quick to fire back and not let Kurt Angle finish off his sentence.

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
UWF Bound for Glory 29/9/13 Chris Sabin vs. Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette

HAIL SABIN!

[video=youtube;_4QaK5N8UqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_4QaK5N8UqU[/video]

Chris Sabin walks out as the crowd roar with cheers. Sabin's face expression tells everyone all, he's not very happy! He just slowly walks down the ramp this time without touching the hands of the crowd. As Sabin enters the ring he waits for the crowd to calm down before he stares at the throne chair before pointing at it!

Sabin: That chair! That opportunity! That chance! All blown away! Everything gone once again from my very own hands. That match proved nothing, you may say I pinned Ryback but the truth is if it wasn't for Sheamus, I would've been the first match out! Me and Manik as a pair we beat Grado and Hassan but once again in a controversial way! What I see hurts me, I see that those people at the back think they're just hurting one person but they're actually hurting someone else! I had the damn chance to make it to the semi finals but NO! Once again everything is gone! The very same thing can be said for the Tag Team Tournament! I had the chance to make it to the finals but once again CHRIS SABIN FAILED! Well you know what I'm damn sick and tired of this and the words that come out of my mouth sound like they're all lies! Me, Manik and Grado were handed a defeated by The Mexicools and my opponent tonight Brock Lesnar! They won fair and square and I lost! That old son of a bitch, Lesnar nailed my friend Manik with a F-5! Why? Because poor Lesnar didn't score the damn pinfall! Do you think I'd just sit there and watch Manik take the fall! NO! I'm not like that, I done what I think was right and what I done was not only for myself but the people at the back! The people who work their damn asses off, every day in and out! But people like Lesnar with their brutal scary appearence scares the daylight out of them! Well look BROCK LESNAR! I'm not scared off you one single bit, send me the threats Brock! Sticks and stones my break my damn bones but your WORDS WILL NOT HURT ME! Brock Lesnar I gave you a good kick on the gut and that set you straight! It made you see something and along with that your puppet master, Cornette to retreat and so you did! And then you attacked Manik again once more backstage and you took him out! Once again before Manik could get a beating, I came for the damn save! Brock I took you down and before you could take me out Mr Joseph Park the GM of iMPACT! came out. I thought Park had some sense in his brain especially as he's an educated man but no he said some bull crap and sent me in a match with Brock Lesnar! Park said he'll fire me! That's damn injustice what I'm doing is for the people! I'm doing it for Manik, I'm going to do it for my fans and I'm going to do it for myself! I'm going to Raw after this event and I'll start in the brand with a huge damn bang! Tonight the people will remember my name! I won't be that forgotten name! They'll remember me! Tonight the people shall witness the event! Tonight it's David vs. Goliath, Hogan vs. Andre and The Kid vs. Ramon! Tonight is the night that the people will remember! Perhaps the greatest upset in the history of wrestling! This time the promise will be kept! Tonight revenge will be delivered! And tonight THE BEAST WILL BE DESTROYED! And then Lesnar will look and HAIL SABIN!

The chants of Hail Sabin start to be head throughout the arena!

Sabin: Say something stupid Jim!

Sabin lowers the microphone as the crowd erupt into cheers behind him! Sabin awaits for Lesnar to respond!

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Bound For Glory 2013: World Heavyweight Championship- Bryan (c) vs Styles

Bryan lifts his microphone back up and responds to AJ's inquiries.

SD_648_Photo_002_0.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You see, AJ, that's where you're wrong. Everything you just said is completely all wrong. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Y.E.S. was a mistake. If I could go back, I would've never joined forces with Damien Sandow and the UWF will have been better for it but I can't. AJ, no one around here is worried about me "going back to the dark side" because I'm a rehabilitated and stronger individual than I was over on SmackDown. Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt used me for all they could get and then dumped me to the side. I was at the bottom of the barrel at the start of the year and I worked my way up to becoming who I am today and that is World Heavyweight Champion. These fans are my driving force and this championship is as much theirs as it is mine. AJ, I have all the respect in the world for your abilities and I respect the fact that you earned your opportunity to face me at Bound For Glory but, that's where the pleasantries end. You may very well be a world champion someday, I'm not denying that, but Bound For Glory, that night, you are not going to get the job done because standing in your way of becoming World Heavyweight Champion is me. I may not be the biggest dog in the fight, but I'm damn sure the hungriest and meanest. I see how dead serious you are in those eyes of yours, but take a look into mine and know that I'm not lying when I say that, when that bell rings, the mutual respect fades and I will out-wrestle you, I will out-fly you. Simply put, there is nothing that you can throw at me that I can't handle.

Bryan rubs his beard as the fan's cheering gets louder as both of these fan favorites verbally get into it. Daniel then continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: This championship and these fans are what makes up Daniel Bryan. How dare you pass judgment onto me. We've all made mistakes in the past, we're only human, but does that mean we have to be pigeon-holed for the rest of our lives as a cheat? As a thief? As a coward? I have made strides in this company to clear my name from the mud I drug it through for months. I had to prove myself to these people. I have done the right thing in each and every instance. I didn't take the low road like when Shawn Michaels won this championship by taking advantage of a situation. No, I won this championship like a real man wins a championship by breaking him down and taking it, man to man. Do you want to know how you can believe what I say? Numerous times I've had the opportunity to walk away with this belt. I could've used the ropes for leverage. I could've grabbed tights. Hell, I could've grabbed a weapon and bashed my opponent's brains in but I didn't. I wanted to earn this championship, not just win it. AJ, at Bound For Glory, if you want this title, you're gonna have to earn it, not just win it, and how you earn it is by beating me down so bad that I can't get up because, as long as I can breathe, I will defend my World Heavyweight Championship against all comers, even you Corporate goons in the back listening right now.

The crowd boos as Bryan brings up the Corporation. Bryan smirks as he continues speaking on the topic.

daniel-bryan-world-heavyweight-champion.jpg

Daniel Bryan: While I'm on the subject, that's the pink elephant in the room. Will the Corporation stick their privileged noses in this match? Whether the answer is Yes or No, it doesn't matter to me because if any member of the Corporation gets involved in this title match, AJ, I trust you well enough to do the right thing and stand by my side and make them regret that decision. What they don't understand is they think this business revolves around them and all that they do. Endorsement deals, motion picture deals, licensing, who has the most followers on Twitter. The hard truth is this. None of that amounts to jack. What this business revolves around are wrestlers and what keeps these people coming back for more are the wrestlers who use this ring as their canvas to make art. When I step into this ring, I create art. AJ, you do the same thing. At Bound For Glory, this match isn't going to be about why we hate each other or why we don't trust each other. These people don't give a damn about any of that. All they want to see is two of the very best this industry has to offer going one-on-one for this championship. They want to see the art of professional wrestling at its finest and I couldn't think of a better opponent to create something spectacular than you, AJ.

The crowd is clapping at Bryan's graciousness. AJ is taken back but Bryan finishes up his speech.

Daniel Bryan: But, AJ, don't mistake my respect for you as weakness because if it's one thing Daniel Bryan is not is weak. I've been through Hell and lived to tell the tale. Bound For Glory will come and go and we're gonna have a Match of the Year candidate and I recommend all of you order the Pay-Per-View if you want to see history unfold before your very eyes but I'm here to give out a Spoiler Alert. The World Heavyweight Championship is staying right where it belongs, around my waist. YES! YES! YES!

Bryan continues to chant "YES!" along with his loyal fan base as AJ cuts him off.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: Fatal-Four Way: Triple H vs. Kevin Nash vs. Enzo Amore vs. Damien Sandow

OOC: I guess I'm part of this match now

Get The Tables!!!

[video=youtube;OIh3nO6-V_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIh3nO6-V_A[/video]

Brother D'Von comes running out of the curtain headbanging to Metallica as he screams to the crowd while posing on the stage before he walks down the ramp. The first verse to "Whiskey In The Jar" can be heard as Brother D'Von makes it to the ramp and begins to slap some extended hands as the crowd nearby cheers and yells different things to D'Von, as D'Von replies back with simple words as he continues his way towards the ring.

2837344631_9a670021a7_display_image.jpg

D'Von slides through the ring as he jumps onto the ring post as he poses to the crowd by raising his hands up, then points to some fans nearby headbanging to his theme song. D'Von then jumps to the canvas and hops onto the opposite corner and does the same pose, then is handed a microphone as the music stops and D'Von looks into the crowd as he gets a round of applause.

6-2-2013+9-00-37+PM.jpg

Brother D'Von: Oh my brothers, I have been blessed by the good Lord when I was informed by the UWF Management that I was to be given a second chance for redemption; a second chance to prove myself that I am capable of becoming the #1 Contender for the most coveted possession in the UWF: The UWF Championship! Now of course I begin with the usual smash-talk I have to commend Kevin Nash for surrendering his spot for me. Very much appreciated my brother.

The crowd pops for D'Von as D'Von continues to speak.

You know it's pretty funny actually that when I first came on Smackdown, everyone knew who I clearly suppose to be. I was a socialpathic reverend who pushed religion and the word of God down people's throats. The UWF Superstars knew who I was portraying and so does the UWF Faithful. Now things are a bit different since I dropped the ideology and became who I really should've been this whole time; myself. But that still doesn't answer what my new goals are, and what my intentions for the future of UWF is suppose to be. Well my brothers and sisters here is what my new intentions are from here on in:

The camera lowers to D'Von's hand as it reaches into his pocket, and D'Von pulls out a steel chain from his pocket!

BrotherDVonChain.png

I am the Gateway to Violence!

The crowd bursts into cheers as he sees everyone in the ring eyeing the steel chain Brother D'Von is bearing, being a bit cautious.

Oh I see that you all are eying me, making sure that the crazy black guy doesn't try anything like bashing your skulls with my steel-empowered fist. Don't worry gentleman because I don't plan on doing any skull cracking... tonight. You see I've always had a knack for sheer brutality, and I was astounded when I heard the rumours that the Hardcore title was coming to Smackdown. I am not going to lie my brothers and sisters I may the only person in the UWF that actually wouldn't mind having that title go around my waist. But since I'm in the running yet again to have my chance to be in the World Title picture, well I'm not going to complain about that, and this I'm not going to let this shot go to waste this time. I'm here in this ring and I'm going to let out my thoughts as to what you guys should expect from Brother D'Von. Now see I'm going to answer this question myself because there's only one word that can clearly define this question: Everything! I will do everything in my power to make sure that I walk away from Bound For Glory as the Number 1 Contender for the UWF Championship. If you see me on the top rope, you better look out. If you're standing at ringside and see me there, you better watch out. And if you see me holding onto my new best friend here D'Von holds up the chain for all to see better well then you better look the fuck out! Long story short; you better watch out for this crazy guy!

Brother D'Von lowers the chair but doesn't loosen the grip on it as he continues to speak

I understand if you're afraid to face me now. Triple H I understand that you're a buisnessman and having a huge gash across your face wouldn't be professional to have. Damien Sandow I'm sure you have spent countless hours grooming that beard to perfection, I would hate to see that beard being ripped apart. And Enzo Amore, well I don't know much about you but from what I gather from your actions in the past few weeks you seem to treasure your body more than your husband, and quite frankly you're already pissing me off. So with that being said I wouldn't have any problem scarring your face with my hardened fist should you try and come after me boy! And finally to my man Kevin Nash, I know that you want nothing to do with the match anymore and you're only here to support your lifelong friend, but trust me my brother, take on step at me during this match and you'll be running out of here faster than the time that you got fired by Mr. McMahon while in the WWF!

So now that I've laid down the law for you fine gentleman there is only one thing to say. The Gateway to Violence has now been opened gentleman, and it's open season for bloodshed!

The crowd bursts into cheers as Brother D'Von's eyes are locked into the crowd standing in the ring with D'Von.

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Bound for Glory 29/9/13 Chris Sabin vs. Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette

HERE COMES THE PAIN!

[video=youtube;YToXwtyqmjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YToXwtyqmjM[/video]

The crowd immediately stops chanting "HAIL SABIN!" and starts booing loudly as Brock Lesnar's theme music begins to play. After a few bars of music, "The Beast" himself emerges from the back, being led to the ring by his manager Jim Cornette, waving around his trademark tennis racket.

500px-WrestleMania_29_Brock_Lesnar_entrance_2.jpg

The crowd continues to shower the two in boos as they make their way down the ramp and towards the ring. As they do reach the ring, Cornette stomps up the steel steps as Brock leaps onto the apron landing feet first. He then enters the ring and towers over Chris Sabin. Cornette is handed a microphone and he wastes no time laying into Sabin.

1923_505.jpg

Jim Cornette: Well, well, well! Look what we have here! Chris Sabin! Well, gee, how the hell are you, squirt?! I couldn't help but overhear your riveting little speech and, as passionate as it was, you've got it all wrong. You see, Chris Sabin, while sticks and stones may not break your bones, this man certainly will. Chris Sabin, you've got it all wrong out here. Brock didn't give your little partner Manik the F-5 because he was mad he didn't get the pinfall. To be quite honest, Brock didn't give a damn about that match in the slightest and he still won. You see, that's what you can do when you're a genetic freak like Brock Lesnar. You're allowed to pick when and where you fight. That little tag match was Brock just messing around. At Bound For Glory, you've awoken "The Beast", pal! Say something stupid? Now, I don't believe I will because you've already done a damn fine job yourself of stupefying this audience enough. You're not scared of Brock Lesnar? Chris Sabin, you've either gotta be dumb or a liar to make a statement like that. There are men bigger and badder than you who cower at the mere sight of this man! You got a cheap shot in but, from bell to bell, if you actually think in that pea-sized brain of yours that you actually have a shot than you're more idiotic than that joke Grado was and look what happened to him when he decided to stick his nose in Brock's business.

Jim then has the microphone snatched away from him by "The Beast" himself. Brock then gets closer to Sabin and literally talks down to him.

311.jpg

Brock Lesnar: Chris Sabin, you should wise up just like the rest of those no-names in the back and learn to walk on eggshells around me. Do you know what I could do to you if I wanted to? Snapping an arm or a leg are always options. Maybe a broken back? The choice is up to me. Joseph Park put you in this match for a reason and it's not for you to "prove your worth" when you make that move to Monday nights. No, Joseph Park obviosuly doesn't want you to make it to RAW in one piece. Chris Sabin, I'm not gonna hail your name. Instead, you're gonna learn to fear mine. When I get paid the big bucks, that's when I go to work and the contracts have been signed and the handshakes have been made so therefore consider my name on the bottom line of that contract as your death warrant. You see, it's not David vs. Goliath. Don't give yourself so much credit. A David you are not. But, even so, Goliath looks into a mirror every single day and wishes he could be me. At Bound For Glory, chump, I'm going to victimize you like I have never victimized anyone before here in the UWF and the proverbial cockraoch of the UWF, Chris Sabin, will be squashed.

Brock lowers his microphone as Sabin lifts his back up.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Bound For Glory 2013: World Heavyweight Championship- Bryan (c) vs Styles

AJ goes as he smiles at Daniel Bryan and he goes on as he begins to speak

3cWTLTb.png

AJ Styles: Daniel that is the exact answer I wanted to hear coming out of your mouth. To the point exact answer, and for that I have no problem facing you one on one at bound for glory. Cause your right Bryan that world heavyweight championship it belongs to the best wrestler in this company. Not the second best wrestler, but the absolute best wrestler in this company, and the match we are going to face at Bound for Glory will show who is the best between you and I. Though Bryan I hate to ruin the mood of the profound respect we have found for each other, but I am the best wrestler here in this company today.

fans give a mix reaction as AJ goes on and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Bryan it is no offense to you as a wrestler, because you're a pretty damn fine wrestler. Though I feel I can make you tap...out. Before I became this, let's face it. Most of you viewed AJ Styles as nothing more then a spot monkey. A guy who could do amazing flips, and that's is just about it. Over the course of this though I have showed that I can make people tap out. I have showcased that I can still do the spiral tap, and still do the styles clash, but I have also showed that I can be just as tough as someone who is two times bigger then me. I have become a different animal through out my experiences these past few months, and now I feel I am a more complete wrestler then I was before.

Fans chant for "AJ" as Styles goes and he looks at Bryan and he gazes at the fans as they keep chanting his name

AJ Styles: So Bryan it is simple I am not just the best wrestler in this company. No my name is better then just being the "best". I am "the Phenomenal One", and when you step into this ring... You and I. You'll see the very reason why people call me phenomenal. You won't even remember what kind of world you have entered in be...

Before AJ can even finish speaking his phone ring. AJ goes as he grabs his phone from his jacket as he goes and he picks it up. AJ goes as he begins to speak in the phone

AJ Styles: Hello.... Yeah... Hmmm.... Sounds great.... I promise sir....Excellent thanks for the call Mr. Parks.

AJ hangs up the phone, and puts it back in his pocket s he goes on and he begins to speak towards Bryan

AJ Styles: Well Bryan I just got off the phone with none other then General Manager of Impact Joseph Parks. He wanted to call me, and tell me that there was a UWF draft, and that he selected me to go on over to Impact. Now before you fans boo that I might leave RAW, and this match might be cancel I got good news for you. This match will not be cancelled you will still be getting AJ Styles taking on Daniel Bryan. Though I made a promise to Mr. Parks, just like I made a promise to my wife, to my kids, and to you people the fans. I promised him thart I will be bringing that world heavyweight championship over to impact. You mentioned the corporation Daniel, and how sweet would that be if some outsider won there world title... or better yet what about Randy.

Fans cheer hearing the name of Randy Orton, but AJ goes and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Now I know you fans like Randy because he stands up to the corporation, but honestly Randy is just as responsible as Stephanie is for my personal situation. So Randy and I we are not on the best of terms, but to think that I could be holding the world title on his brand. He couldn't punish me for anything I do on RAW. He couldn't threaten to fire me, because that would upset my new boss Mr. Parks. Bryan let me tell you this match between us it just got a helluva lot more interesting. Now I know why I must win the world heavyweight championship at Bound for Glory. It is more clearer then you think people, but it is all clear to me why I must win at bound for Glory? Is it clear to you Daniel?

AJ poses the question to Bryan as he goes and he looks at Bryan raising the response

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF International Championship Match: Flag Match- Fandango (c) vs Homicide

Homicide seems ultra upset at the comments Fandango just made

homicide3.jpg

Homicide begins to scream at Fandango, but with no mic so the fans can barely hear what he is saying

Homicide: You think I am in this for my damn self. You're kidding me right please tell me you're kidding me... I am doing this for all the damn latino's you think I care what the hell your damn girl thinks naa I don't give a damn about her. I don't freaking care about what she thinks. She has been gringo-ized by this stupid ass company just like many people have been. The president of Mexico is coming to congratulate US. Congratulate L.A.X for what the hell we did for the Mexican culture... Shut the hell up. I ain't waiting till Bound for Glory.

Homicide exits the ring and he heads towards Fandango on the ramp. Fandango dosen't seem phazed as security moves in Homicides way

Homicide: Get out of the damn way. I am not waiting till bound for Glory to kick this gringo's ass ya hear me?

The fans are all in confusion wondering what the hell is going on. Homicide looks at the security, and he yells again

Homicide: I'm with Russo, he will fire all ya dumb chump asses move out of the freaking way.

Homicide goes and he seems like he is gonna walk back but all of a sudden, he jumps at security taking out one guy but then the rest of security grab him, and begin dragging him back towards ringside. The fans are cheering over this mass chaos being caused, as Homicide can be seen screaming as he is held back at ring side. All of a sudden the fans begin to boo as Hernandez and Konan come through the crowd and they beat up security. Homicide goes as he looks to be upset still as he is free, and begins to heads towards Fandango. Hernandez though picks him up and turns him around. He then sets Homicide down and he speaks too him

Hernandez: Calm down... Don't ruin this for us. This right here is a big opportunity for us. Don't go blowing your damn gasket. All he said was BS. You know it. We know you're here for us. Don't think he is trying to slander you.

Homicide seems to be calm as he goes in the ring, with Hernandez, and Konan as the fans boo as the three men stand in the ring. Homicide goes and he picks up the microphone and he begins towards to speak to the trio on top

Homicide: You said I have no one... that it is my fault for the damn Gringo mentality. No white boy it isn't my fault it is this damn companies fault. I don't need to change for no one. I like the way who I am. Hernandez, Konan... They are here for me just like I am here for them. I am going to make sure at bound for glory, that your damn body you love bragging about so damn much gets so battered... so damn beaten that you won't be able to brag about it ever again. Cause I will end you. I will destroy you... You raise that US flag with so damn much pride, but you know for a fact this country was made on damn violence. That is why I use violence to explain my cause, and my beliefs. When you are sitting there with a pool of your own blood at bound for glory, and you face all black and blue, and your perfectly Gringo skin is ruined. You will know why the US have the colors it does representing your damn country.

fans boo like crazy as L.A.X is in the ring, as the Trio awaits a response.

Dash

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bound For Glroy King of the Ring Finals : Austin Aries vs. Kurt Angle

normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40062.png

Austin Aries
If you're about to say that it's a load of crap, then I have to agree with you, in fact, I couldn't have put it better myself so kudos to you Kurt for your outstanding observational skills.

Aries claps sarcastically and the rest of the crowd join in as Kurt Angle doesn't seem at all pleased.

Austin Aries
Clearly you're not the most original person Kurt. You step in this ring with me and it takes you less than a minute to make a comment about my size. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that I'm not the biggest guy in the world, I'm five foot and nine inches, I weigh two hundred and ten pounds, I get it, I'm small. But I don't let my size deter me, I'm proud to be the underdog of every fight I walk into because it gives me just that much more satisfaction when I run circles around my opponent and beat their ass to the ground. See I don't need to be the strongest, I don't be to the tallest, all I need to be is myself. All I need is my tenacity, my technical ability, my speed and my will to succeed. If it's not already clear to you, just take a look over my record, my size does anything but hold me back.

Aries grins and the crowd react with a huge wave of cheers.

Austin Aries
You come out here and you call me delusional yet here you stand claiming that you are already the King of the Ring. Let me set the record straight for you Kurt. You may be a former Olympic Gold Medalist and you may believe that you are the greatest wrestler in the history of this industry, but that doesn't give you the right to call yourself a King. You have to earn that right. Just like every single other guy backstage who fought through tooth and nail in this tournament, you have to beat the man that stands in your way before you can take that title, and that man just happens to be the greatest man that ever lived. I know that you think of that as nothing but a label or a catchphrase, but to me it's a way of life. I truly believe with everything inside of me that I am the greatest man that ever lived and I'll continue to live by that. I'll keep saying it until it's inscribed into the minds of every single person in this arena because I've done more than enough in my career to attest to that, it's not a catchphrase, it's a fact.

Aries walks over to the ropes and points out to the crowd as he speaks his next words.

Austin Aries
You can try all you like to pull the wool over this crowd's eyes, but no one is falling for it Kurt. Everyone of them knows what type of person you are, you're not a man of honour, you're not a man of respect, you're simply a man who will do anything to secure a victory. Although I can't fault you for that, I can fault you for the lengths that you're willing to go to. You intentionally stole your victory against Brother Devon. You knew that you couldn't beat him, you threw everything in your arsenal at him, you tried time after time to hit that Angle Slam, but you couldn't succeed, and he even escaped from your signature Ankle lock. You realised that you couldn't put him away, so you resorted to cheap tactics and you rolled him up and you grabbed a chunk of his tights to secure the victory.

The crowd boo loudly at Angle who doesn't seem to care.

Austin Aries
See that's the difference between you and I. I'm not looking to take any short-cut’s. I don't resort to dirty tactics to win my matches, I'm too good for that, I don't need to cheat to win. I didn't ask for anyone to interfere in my match, had I known that Matt Morgan would involve himself, I would have taken care of it. But I'm not going to cry over spilled milk and as much as I dislike the guy, I'm pretty confident that Jeff Hardy can teach him a lesson just as well as I could have. Besides, I have more pressing matters to concern myself with, like making sure the world doesn't fall victim to a corrupt monarch.

Aries lowers his microphone and raises his eyebrows at Kurt.

Last edited:

Dash

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bound For Glory Prediction Thread

Official Card:

TheKingoftheRingfinals_zps12030b16.png

King of the Ring Finals:
Raw's Kurt Angle versus Impact's Austin Aries
This is my match, but I will say that I'm stoked to be a part of it.

UWFChampionshipMatch-EdgevsCMPunk_zps57fdf9a8.png

UWF Championship Match:
The UWF Champion, Edge versus CM Punk

I pretty much agree with everyone else on this one. It's disappointing that CM Punk had to disappear because they played his Punk was just amazing and he could have been a real threat to Edge's Championship reign. But unfortunately since he disappeared, there really isn't any contest here so I'm calling it as Edge to retain.

WorldHeavywegithChampionshipMatch-AJvsD-Bry_zpsabafe201.png

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
The World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan versus AJ Styles

I love Hoov's Bryan and I'd really like to see him get a decently successful reign as champion, but then you have Chase's AJ Styles which is in a sense, phenomenal. It's a hard call to make but I really think AJ Styles is going to win this one but hopefully Bryan will still be in the title picture, especially since AJ has been drafted to iMPACT.

UWFGlobalChampionshipMatch-KhalivsKane_zps019a517e.png

UWF Global Championship Match:
The UWF Global Champion, The Great Khali w/Ranjin Singh versus Kane w/Paul Bearer

I honestly can't really call this one. Coldhands plays an amazing Kane and SBS makes Khali a main event player which honestly is a feat with in itself. I'm not going to make an outright call here but I will guess that someone will win cleanly.

UWFInternationalChampionshipMatch_zpsafaab79c.png

UWF International Championship defended in a Flag Match:
The UWF International Champion, Fandango versus Homicide

No offence to Chase but, Fandango all the way for me. I love how Bumout plays both Curtis and Bateman and I really think it would be a great way for his time as an official Anarchy superstar to come to an end. Plus if Bumout wins, Dres gets to keep Fandango on his show for a while. :D

TagTeamTitles_zpsc71d352e.png

UWF Tag Team Championship Match:
The UWF Tag Team Champions Ted DiBiase & Wade Barrett versus Beer Money Inc. (James Storm & Robert Roode)

Again this is my match and I wish Storm and Roode the best of luck.

IQuitMatch-DeanAmbrosevsCodyRhodes_zps61694a3a.png

I Quit Match:
Dean Ambrose versus The Corporation's Cody Rhodes

I think it's Dean Ambrose's turn to pull out a victory here after all the things Cody's put him through. Plus I really feel like he could do with a win here, the corporation can stand to lose a match or two.

FatalFourWayMatch-KevvsHuntervsEnzovsSandow_zps40d48cd8.png

Number One Contendership for the UWF Championship, Fatal Four Way Match:
Enzo Amore versus Damien Sandow versus The COO, Triple H versus Brother Devon

I'm going to go with Natlav's Brother Devon here. I'm a huge fan of all four of these characters and trash talkers, but I feel like Devon needs it more than any of the other three do. Plus after his participation in the King of the Ring tournament, I'd like to see him as a main event player on Smackdown.

RawvsCorporationMatch_zpsd3fd4456.png

Raw versus The Corporation Tag Team Match:
Representing Raw, Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Miz w/Ric Flair versus Dave Batista & John Cena w/Stephanie McMahon

I really enjoy reading Ozy's Miz trashtalks and promos and Dresdon's Stone Cold is great from what I've seen, but I think for storyline purposes, it would make more sense for The Corporation to win this match. Would be interesting to see Stephanie in charge of RAW over Orton. Plus it leaves SBS the opportunity to be active as Orton again.

UWFExtremeChampionshipMatch-BigShowvsUmagac_zps893985cf.png

UWF Extreme Championship to defend in a Last Man Standing Match:
The UWF Extreme Champion, Umaga w/Trish Stratus versus The Big Show

I think this will be another close one but I can see The Big Show taking the title from Umaga. I think any of the Establishment wins their match at the PPV, it should be Big Show. Plus it makes sense for the championship to stay on that brand and Big Show would look good with it.

UWFUStitlematch_zps9b3127da.png

UWF United States Championship to be defended in a Two Falls Match:
The UWF United States Champion, Chris Jericho versus The Undertaker versus Vampiro
First Fall: Three Way Dance (Eliminator round)
Second Fall: Steel Cage Match (1v1 Match)

Before looking at the thread I would have gone with Jericho retaining but after reading it, Doink's Undertaker just blew both CC and Schmidty out of the water.

UWFIntercontinentalLadderMatch_zps844b8203.png

UWF Intercontinental Championship Finals, Ladder Match:
Christian versus Juventud

Close call but I'll go for Juventud winning this one. I love the Mexicools over on iMPACT and some gold could do them some good, plus I feel like Christian needs a feud or something to make him a credible challenger.

UWFIronmanChampionship_zps6e7f3215.png

UWF Ironman Championship to be defended in a 30 Minute Ironman Match:
UWF Ironman Champion, Dolph Ziggler versus Chris Masters

As much as I'd like to see Schmidty holding some gold, I think Dolph Ziggler is going to retain here. Like I said about the corporation, the Establishment can afford to lose a match or two and honestly Ziggler just came off as the better trash talker in the thread.

UWFHardcoreChampionshipMatch-KennedyvsEddieGuerrero_zpsde702026.png

UWF Hardcore Championship to be defended in a Hardcore Match:
The UWF Hardcore Champion, Mister Kennedy versus Eddie Guerrero

Have to go with Dresden's Eddie Guerrero here. I love the way that he plays him and the whole build up to this title match has been greatly done so kudos to Hoov for that. I like Andrew's Mr. Kennedy, but I really feel like Eddie deserves the win a little more. Besids, iMPACT could use the extra championship.

GrudgeMatch-SabinvsLesnar_zps837069f8.png

Singles Match:
Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette versus Chris Sabin

For a match that was thrown together quickly, this is a pretty nice build up but I'm going to have to go with Brock Lesnar pulling off a much needed win here.

GrudgeMatch-HassanampOtungavsTheFacepainters_zps3206fd66.png

Tag Team Match:
Muhammad Hassan w/Daviari & David Otunga w/Brad Maddox versus Sting & The Ultimate Warrior[/COLOR]
I'll go with Hassan and Otunga here just because they feel like the more dominant team.

GrudgeMatch-MorganvsHardy_zps4eb0d857.png

Singles Match:
Matt Morgan w/Alex Riley & Paul Heyman versus Jeff Hardy

Really tough call. I'm going to go ahead and just predict a sketchy ending for this one though, that'll give both Shane and Cwalker something to work towards for the next PPV.

GrudgeMatch-BatemanCarlito_zps3fd45277.png

Singles Match:
Carlito versus Derrick Bateman

I think Bumout can afford to take a loss here as Bateman is only the right hand man of Fandango. Plus I really enjoy The Red's Carlito so I'm going to predict a win for Carlito.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Bound For Glory Ironman Championship Chris Masters vs Dolph Ziggler (c)

Chris wastes no time by blurting out

Chris:
Cut the crap Dolph. Here you are rambling about how you had to earn everything you work for. But the fact is, you only have to do that because you are not fit like me. I don't have to work for things due to my gorgeous body. I was already the golden boy as soon as Vince Russo laid his eyes on me. Because he realized that a man that looks this great in the ring belongs at the top. He actually has a brain. Unlike these mindless fans who believe anything you tell them. I mean really? You really think you could steal my girlfriend? Hell as far as we know you have nothing to brag about to the ladies if you know what I'm saying.

The fans react with an "ooh" as well with a mixture of boos

Chris:
Besides, Layla won't be too impressed with you at Bound For Glory because she will see you get pumbled to the ground and get pinned 20 times in 30 minutes by none other than the man standing in front of you right now. I'm as serious as a man can get. This is my time to shine and that's exactly what I will do. I will jump over you like a hurdle and make my way to the finish line Dolph. That's all you are. An obstacle that must be passed in order to earn the gold. And if it takes 30 minutes to do it then so be it. Ready up your fists and get ready for a fight because there will be no time for games. Only pure violence to the point where I can get multiple pin falls on you before you even get a single one. A loud boo is heard from the audience Hey don't hate on a guy that's just stating the facts. Dolph Ziggler is a puny man that will be crushed by a fit master like myself. You know all know it. And you know it Dolph. And it's about time you step in the ring with a man of my status so I can show you that you're all talk and no walk.

Chris stops talking for a quick second to evaluate the title

chris-masters.jpg

Chris:
That thing in your hand is the golden ticket. It's the one thing that can get my name out there Dolph. And if you think I'm going to let you stand in my way of finally proving to the world that I have what it takes, then you are out of your damn mind! I am more focused on this match then I have ever been. I have to win this match. It defines my career. This is the missing piece to the master piece. All I need is that title to be complete. Even if I don't have support from these ignorant people, I still have support from the greatest woman on this planet. My Layla. And that's all that matters Dolph. If you can ever keep a woman for more than a week then you would realize that love can motivate you in many ways. Layla motivates me to express the fact that I am the future of the business and I ain't stopping at anything until that goal is accomplished.

Ziggler attempts to speak before being cut off by Chris

Chris:
I'm not done! You basically claim that I am all bronze and no brains right? Well if I didn't have brains then why the hell do you explain that I don't feed off of the fans? You see, I am smarter than you simply because I know what these people are capable of. They are capable of destroying a mans career simply by the reaction they give him when he's in this ring. And the closer you are to them, the more vulnerable you are to their mind games. They will mess you up if you let them Dolph. That's why you are more clueless than anybody. You actually think these people care about you? They only care about themselves! All they want is a reaction from you, for you to even notice them. Once you show them any kind of attention they are like stranded animals feeding on everything you have. Until you show the world that you have no more to show them and they completely turn on you. They turn you into an outcast. And that's exactly what you will be after I defeat you for the Iron Man Championship. Nothing more than what once was.

th_MastersOnTheMIc.gif

Layla:
And not only will Chris steal the show but, he will steal your confidence as well.

Chris:
What are you talking about? I already stole his confidence. Look at the fear in his eyes.

The camera zooms in on Zigglers face to show a "whatever" type of smile

Layla:
Yeah I can see that. I can see the look of fear in your eye Dolph. It almost makes me laugh when I try to think about what's going on through your head. She begins to speak like a man for a second Oh man, these two see right through me.

Chris:
Hey now Layla, I understand your amusement towards this pathetic man but, if you're gonna mock him, you might as well speak more like a whiny bitch than a man. Because we all know that as soon as I stop talking you will begin to whine and complain about everything I have said. You will claim that everything I said was a lie and begin to talk bullshit like you was just doing. But, you know what. I've said what I needed to say for right now so go ahead and speak your mind. But remember one thing. I am a man that you can't get through. You can't get into my head because I am simply not intimidated by you!

Chris lowers his mic so Dolph can speak

OOC: Having trouble finding pictures :p

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bound for Glory: The Corporation (Batista/Cena) vs Stone Cold & The Miz

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

John-Cen-Holding-a-Mic-and-Belt-on-Shoulder_display_image.jpg

John Cena: Because Stone… Cold… said so! The audience doesn’t know how to react to John finishing off Stone Cold’s catchphrase, but shrug it off as they cheer nonetheless because it’s Austin’s. John has a sincere smile on his face, as he focuses on Austin. Homie, you don’t know how much I missed that. You don’t know how much I missed the glass shattering. You don’t know how much I missed all of these people standing up out of their seats, with their foam fingers and their “Austin 3:16†signs. I missed you making your way down the ramp, not giving a damn, throwing your fingers in the air. I missed ALL of that. The important thing I missed though? I missed you ALWAYS coming back when no one believed you could. I missed that because now I finally have the opportunity to be the one who permanently sent off the almighty great ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin for GOOD.

John nods his head with a smirk plastered across his face, as he continues focusing on Steve.

John Cena: I know you hear that a lot, Steve. I wouldn’t be all too surprised because it’s the easy fix. It’s the easy thing to do. The thing is, there’s a huge difference between the guys you faced off before and myself and the man next to me right now. THIS is the Corporation you’re dealing with jack! You say you’ve dealt with factions before but you’ve NEVER dealt with something like this before! We’re not just a bunch of guys paired together for selfish reasons. Nah, son. This is a family united together to do what’s best… for… business. And Steve? You’re FAR from what’s best from business. It’s the year 2013, it’s not 1998. It’s not the Attitude Era anymore, it’s the Corporation Era! Nobody wants to see your ass come out here anymore! Eat some ribs with J.R., film the Condemned 2, go do your podcast but do NOT go through with this match! This isn’t your ballgame anymore, pal. You don’t want this! You know for a fact if one thing goes wrong, you’re done for life. You say you’re fine and you can keep coming back, but deep down inside, you know the Rattlesnake’s career will be over if a problem occurs. And Steve? Batista and I ARE that problem. We’re two dangerous human-beings who don’t give damn about anything else but what’s best for business. We’re a hazard to your health, your career, and your life. And if you still decide on going on with this match? You’re going to wish you listened to me when you’re stuck on a hospital bed for life.

The audience exploded in boos, and Steve clearly looks unamused, as John glances at the entrance stage, continuing.

John Cena: You’re not alone though! No, no, no because teaming up with the great ‘Stone Cold’ will be none other than… The Mi-… oh, you people like that huh? You don’t even let me finish his name because you like him THAT much? You don’t even care about the disrespect you just gave me because of how popular Miz is? That’s pathetic you cheer for someone like him and you boo Dave and I. No wonder the biggest dumbasses on earth are here in Seattle. The audience rains John down with boos, and a smug smirk appears on his face. What did that little goof-ball do to deserve your cheers? I mean, sure he won the Rumble, and sure he’s a former UWF Champ. He WAS the hottest superstar at one point but then what happened? He DROPPED… the ball!

The boos come from all sides, and John cockily grins, continuing to speak.

John Cena: Miz couldn’t handle the pressure. He couldn’t handle being at the top so what happened? He cracked. He cracked under the pressure and my boy Batista here took advantage and made him his whipping boy. Miz was never meant to be the man, and he proved that when he left all of you hanging to take a “hiatusâ€. He calls it a hiatus, but in reality Miz was EMBARRASSED. Miz was afraid of how you all would respond so he decided to go home and hoped for the best. He hoped you all would forget and forgive but that’s not how it all went down. Now, he’s back and he’s focused on redeeming himself and building himself up to be the once awesome one he claims he was. So, THIS was the only way he could’ve redeemed himself? Getting yourself involved in the Corporation’s business was a bad decision. Batista and I are going to send you off to your new home beaten, broken, and wishing you never got involved in the Corporation’s business.

John pauses, as the cocky grin disappears, and it is all seriousness from the Corporate Champion.

John Cena: There’s no saving RAW from the Corporation! The Corporation’s BOUND to take over RAW and there’s not a goddamn thing anyone will do about it!

John locks eyes with his opponent, and places an arm on The Animal’s shoulder, as the tension is broken by The Miz’s entrance music.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Bound For Glory I Quit Match: Ambrose vs Rhodes

Ambrose stares at Cody, seemingly unfazed by his words.

Dean Ambrose
That's a very bold claim to make Cody. Did Stephanie tell you to say that? Saying the same thing I do may help make you feel better but it doesn't change the truth. You're afraid of me. If you really wanted to get rid of me, you would have done so at Summerslam but you didn't. Go ahead and try and throw me away like a piece of trash. I've been treated like trash my whole life and it's never fazed me. I pride myself on being trash. If being dashing meant I had to be like you, I'll gladly settle for being the ugly red headed stepchild. You are just a character, an image. I am real. I am infinite. When you and the entire rest of a Corporation will be long gone, I'll be here doing what I do best. Fighting.

Ambrose walks over to the topes and opens them up for Cody to enter.

What's wrong Cody? I thought you wanted to get rid of me? Don't you want to show everyone why you should be the face of UWF? You keep slowly stepping up here closer and closer and yet you still won't get in the ring with me. What are you so afraid of? I can obviously be handled at any moment so what's stopping you from getting in the ring right now? I won't hurt you. I'd like for you to be one hundred percent for our big match. It gives you no excuses for when you lose and me no worries of going too hard on you because I know what the normal human body can take.

Or you can stay there and keep talking about yourself as this destructive force whose run rampant through the UWF. As a matter of fact, I don't know why it's taken me so long to realize this but you've somehow convinced yourself that you are me. You keep saying no one has won a war against you but really, that's me. I’ve lost matches before but I’ve always gotten my revenge. You on the other hand. You’ve already quit before. You say you’ve never lost a war but I remember a guy named CM Punk who shut you up before and you had nothing to say back. If I remember correctly, you quit right after. You already have a history of saying I quit. I on other hand will never say it. You can pull a gun on me and I still won’t quit!

Ambrose's frenzied response elicits an equally loud reaction from the crowd.

I'm not a Psycho Cody. No not anymore. I'm real. I've never felt more real in my life! For the first time in a long time I feel free. And now I get the chance to roam and cause havoc with anyone who steps in my yard. And would you look at that, you're in it. At Summerslam you tried everything in the book to get a cheap win and you actually succeeded but you're not the only one who knows how to fight dirty. I rarely fight dirty because I pride myself on winning matches honorably. Not because I’m a good guy no no no, I do it because I want people to know in their hearts that they are not better than me. But this is a match where it’s all allowed. Not only is it allowed but it’s encouraged! You say I fight ugly, you haven’t even begun to see what ugly truly is. I've thrown dirt in a kid's face, kicked him in the nuts and then bashed his head into a wall. And I liked that kid! He just happened to think I wouldn't notice certain things missing from my home. But you, you I can't stand. You've always gotten on my nerves but now I get the chance to actually do something about it. I get to shut you up permanently. Maybe I'll staple your mouth shut so you can't speak anymore. It'll allow me to do everything I want and make sure you don't just say I Quit in order to get out of it. Maybe I'll stain your pearly whites with the blood from my own fists when I punch you as hard as I possibly can.

The fans cheer loudly as they want Ambrose to teach Cody a lesson.

You called me an underdog? That’s funny because I haven’t been considered an underdog in a long time. Even when it’s five on one, the underdog is the team. Not me. But I get it Cody, I really do. Your mind now firmly believes that your as good as you think you are but I’m as good as everyone pretends to be. I prove it week in and week out. The question isn't are you. The question is how long until I break you and make you realize it. How long until I make everyone know what it takes to make Cody Rhodes say those two famous words, I Quit.

Ambrose holds out his two fingers and stares at Cody as he back off into the corner.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Bound For Glory I Quit Match: Ambrose vs Rhodes

d089_zps51d7c47f.jpg

Cody looks down at the floor after hearing Dean say those last two words, looking down as if it's echoing in his head, as he keeps his head down he starts to move. His head at all times down as he slowly walks down the ramp almost like a zombie as he doesn't sways from one foot to the other slowly, he finally reaches ringside and suddenly rolls into the ring standing up straight and staring across the ring at Dean who is in the corner. Cody raises his microphone.

Cody Rhodes:

Enough games. Let's get down to reality here Dean-o, Just you and Me. No Corporation, No Fans, No Stephanie, no Demons...Cody Rhodes and Dean Ambrose. You won title after title, I won Title after Title, You injured superstars, I have a list bigger than the UWF Roster of names I've taken out of this business. To me you are nothing, but I'm not stupid there is a damn good reason why everyone was so hyped up for Dean Ambrose vs. Cody Rhodes at Summerslam. We are a lot alike as far as what we do. Look back at the promotion for it, Tale of the Tape we were basically the same thing except for the moves and names. Thing is Dean, my Problem with you isn't jealousy I've accomplished arguably much more than you, it isn't some plot to get rid of you for Steph because honestly Dean you might not like this but people in charge they like you. Oh yeah they do like you, because the audience loves you and because you can have a match with the Canvas and get ratings. They don't like you attacking random people, but I mean if they can handle me doing it then they have no problem looking the other way with you. Not because I want a UWF World title win, I know how easily I can get back on that horse. No it's nothing like that. I just...I just hate everything about you.

Cody tilts his head to the side

That may sound weird, one moment I say we're a lot alike, the other I say I hate everything about you...But the thing is we aren't alike. We may be the same age but when I was baby my feet felt the canvas that blood sweat and tears collect while you were just a baby, We’re the same height but growing up all I dreamed about was being a wrestler while when you were growing up you just cared about getting into trouble. We may be the same weight but I kicked the door down as hard as I could to get my name on a contract and prove myself, while you were found in some high school gym punching people as hard as you could until someone came to you. All I’ve ever wanted to be is The Man, and all you’ve ever wanted is nothing…you just like taking out your frustrations by beating people up and here you don’t get sent to jail for doing that. And yet you are revered as Mr. UWF, They chose you. I don’t care what reason, the fact is they chose you.

Cody lifts his hand up to his head, scratching at the back of his hair as if trying to scratch into his brain.

You…You became Hardcore champion…because you like hurting people. No real depth to it, you had a troubled life, so you cause trouble for others. I had to end the longest UWF title reign in history…you…you and Daniel Bryan were given a chance at the UWF World title because you were fighting for the Hardcore title. I Had to face monster after monster to prove I was the only person to really be afraid of, You lost your title and were handed it back in minutes, I lost my title and I got rid of the person who did it for a long time. I defeat the Royal Rumble Winner at the Main event of Wrestlemania, and you lose to a cash in and are still headline news when you get drafted. I turn good, I find another side of me that tries to be a nice guy but no one cares about me they just care about Dean Ambrose Ending YES.

Codys head starts to shake a little before he takes a deep breath.

Your “wars†were against people who thought they were saviors, rich boys, and delusional hardcore wrestlers. I had wars against people in charge, Toughest S.O.Bs, Undefeated King of the Rings, Rising Future star Royal Rumble Winners and I won them all from War Machine to Chosen One. Oh and CM Punk, I didn’t quit I was injured from defeating an entire roster, but I did beat him. I beat him here in UWF, and look at where he is now, do take your time because it might be difficult to find him as he jumps from brand to brand a shell of his former self. That’s what Happens Dean, I win the War, and I win it because all these people had one thing in common. They stood in the way of me being what I’ve always wanted to be, The man, better than Ric, Hunter, Rock, Austin, Hogan, and even Dusty... I’ve proven how damn good I am in this ring so what's left? Can you do the math Dean-O, What is left in my way?

Cody takes a step closer, Dean doesn’t hesitate to do the same.

You…I’m tired of being locked in with you, I’m tired of hearing a But after I say I’m the greatest and your name being after it. I’m Tired of being compared to you, I am Sick and Tired of Dean Ambrose. So I’m going to get rid of you, and whether you think it’s Stephanie, The Corporation or Teddy Freaking Long that’s behind it, The Fact of the Matter is come Bound for Glory I Cody Rhodes end You Dean Ambrose. You Think you can beat me Dean-O? You’ve said it yourself you’ve lost before, so if you lose this match will you really care? Because I would…that’s how I know I’m not going to lose. No matter how hard you hit me

Cody suddenly hits the side of his own head

No matter how hard you scratch and claw, how low you hit, what you get your hands on and what you throw at me. You Can’t Beat Me, because this matters more to me than you. Bring it all, Because even if you had the whole locker room come out and try to get rid of the Monster known as Cody Rhodes I still wouldn’t give up. Mainly because once you've said you quit, I can finally relax…Once I’m undoubtedly The Man, all I need to do is think of what title I want next or what person I want to face and I’ll get it. Cody Rhodes wins, and Dean Ambrose goes back to being Dean Ambrose. Show up and try to prove me wrong, because after years of both of us never being wrong it's about time one of us gets to be...and that is my gift to you.

Cody lowers his mic staring at Dean.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF BFG: Fatal-Four Way: Triple H vs. Brother D-Von vs. Enzo Amore vs. Damien San

As the crowd is cheering, you hear a loud scoff on a microphone, the boos fading into the crowd as Sandow has raised his microphone back up.

SD_699_Photo_091_zpse29bbf33.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Bloodshed, Pedigrees, and Gs, It's quite sad what factors you lot believe brings about success. It's also despondent how little faith you all have on the strength of a sophisticated mind, for in this situation it is often not the biggest strongest or most dangerous man who comes out on top it is the most intelligent. The one who knows where to pick his spots, unlike the three of you I don't claim to obliterate all of you, while that would be facile I wouldn't want to soil my extremities of you abhorrent, louse-filled, ignoramuses. So all I have to accomplish is defeating one of you. So while you focus on "preventing crime", on proving yourself, and on being a gateway to violence, I shall focus on doing something you three may not be too familiar with...winning. Winning gentleman that is the name of the proverbial game, and it is a game I have mastered for quite some time. All things considered I have proven to be quite a bit more cerebral than you Hunter, some would say you've lost the mantle of Cerebral Assassin and traded it in for a suit and title. With that said, I know not to underestimate you, just as I know never to underestimate anyone I step in the ring with no matter how low on the totem pole they are. But to someone of my caliber You are simply an old relic, I am Mr. Kowalski favorite student and at Bound for Glory I shall be making it abundantly clear of why that is.

Sandow turns towards Enzo, and flares a nostril in disgust.

As far as...whatever you are, goes...allow me to be the one who informs you that Thesauruses and Dictionaries are tools for the ignorant, they are cheat sheets for anyone who wants to find a "smart word" to use and then to look up it's meaning, just as the doldrums of despair known as the internet is now an abuse of information as it is simply used to check facts, those books are what gives people who are not enlightened to act as if they were instead of someone of my stature who has this extended vernacular because I enlightened myself with literature not a book of facts. So please do me the favor of not demeaning my character by insinuating I use them as I am actually an intellectual, even though I'm sure no one fully understood you or cared about what you had to say. Oh and about you stomping all over me, before this was a Fatal Four Way you were simply to stand at ringside while Michael and I did the work, now I get to show you your true place here on Smackdown. Which is at the very bottom, clamoring for television time once the people in charge realize that your only fan, Zachary, has been in charge this long without being stopped.

Sandow finally turns to D-Von.

Last, and arguably least, D-Von. I do appreciate the passion in your little speech, quite riveting to see how low you've sunk since being a reverend. I might add you should learn to stifle your sailor mouth as there are impressionable kids watching, I know it is hard to limit your vocabulary by telling you not to curse anymore considering how limited your vocabulary is already but I feel it is for the best. And do not flatter yourself, you have laid down no law whatsoever, you simply came out here and yelled while holding a chain, I'm sure in your head it seemed like you just gave the grandest hero speech in history but sadly D-Von you were simply rambling like an incoherent alcoholic biker.

As the crowd boos in disagreement, Sandow quickly shouts out

SILENCE!

The crowd only boos louder, but Sandow continues.

With that in mind, D-Von you seem confident in your ability with a weapon, so I think it best for you to continue that focus you have on the horrendous Hardcore Championship for you have no business here. I know everyone might be thinking, "Then why is Enzo Amore here, and a past his prime Triple H" well they are here simply because one hasn't done anything yet so he was given an opportunity by Zachary, and the other was added simply so he may lose. However! D-Von you are here for no other reason than Kevin Nashs eyes were opened on Smackdown when I bested him in the middle of the ring. So he found a way to get out of this bout without coming off craven which is where you come in, you are simply here to fill in the rest of the numbers as you usually are around here on Smackdown. So please feel free to take your leave, we do not need you out here. Mr. Amore, I believe you have some dancing, or whatever it is you do, to get to so I invite you to follow D-Von out. And Hunter, I'm sure you have some busy work to get to as COO, like standing behind the actual decision makers and smiling making it seem like you belong there, so you may leave as well. As the audience will be more than happy to be left with simply Michael Knox and Myself out here to help enlighten them fruther.

The crowd boos not wanting to be left with just Sandow

SILENCE!

Again the crowd boos as Sandow looks angrily around.

Status
Not open for further replies.