UWF 2013 Bound For Glory Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killz

Reaction score
UWF Bound for Glory: Otunga & Hassan vs Warrior & Sting

???: Hello, hello, your attention please!

The boos rain down on Brad Maddox who steps out from the back once more dressed in his smasual business attire. He holds up a finger as if to dismiss the boos from the crowd as he makes his way to ringside. A fan actually tries to engage Maddox in a high five and Brad jumps at the chance. The fan moves at the last second though making Maddox look a fool. Brad stands with his head bowed before turning to leave. The crowd pop as it looks like he’s given up but with fresh resolve Maddox smirks and motions to his head as if to say the crowd aren’t getting to him. Eventually Maddox makes it to the ring and begins to speak once more.

brad_maddox.jpg

Brad Maddox: Welcome to one of the magnificent UWF live events I’ve been hearing so much about! You’re all very lucky to be here tonight as I believe it’s the first of many live events with the orange ropes and the iMPACT branding involved and I’ve got say…it looks good doesn’t it?

An awkward pause follows and the crowd fill it with boos and jeering.

I know why you’re booing. I know! Second smartest guy on the show remember? You’re booing because you know I’m out here to “promote†a so-called “match†and you know that the match isn’t going to last very long because of my client David Otunga and that means you won’t get to see your heroes Sting and the Ultimate Warrior for very long and I GET IT! Believe me, I get it. It sucks to see your childhood heroes; the men you watched and looked up to 10 years ago be put out to pasture by a young up and comer but that’s the business. If it wasn’t Otunga and myself it would have been someone else and you simply have to accept that.

Maddox holds his arms out apologetically as the heat intensifies.

They’re old and decrepit and past their prime whereas Otunga and myself; well we’re as good as anyone on this show and we’re not even in our prime! How’s that for some impact?

Maddox paces the ring. He’s coming into his own a little bit now and goads the crowd into more boos by cupping his ear.

There’s another hero of yours: Hulk Hogan! Just another man who would fall to the might of David Otungas…well, like a spinebuster or something we haven’t really gone over the match details yet…

Maddox looks uncomfortable and mouths silently to himself.

More importantly you might be wondering just what the new faces on the show are doing out here when you have the likes of the Icon and the Warrior back there to promote this show and this match. You might be wondering why I, Brad Maddox, have become the spokesperson if you will when even our colleague Hassan has made quite the stir himself and will surely like his time to speak: it’s because we’re about impact. We’re about changing the status quo. We’re about young blood rising up and taking what is rightfully ours, what we deserve. Gone are the days where you toil for 10 years to get your one shot at the top. Gone are the days where you’re forced to change in the hallway to pay your dues to the legends of our time. Gone are the days when “larger than life†meant some tassles on your arms. Now, we don’t pay dues we prove we’re the best. Now we change where we want, when we want and we change in private locker rooms in the near future thanks to the precedent set by David Otunga this past week on impact. Now…larger than life means being bigger, smarter and better than all of you.

Maddox points at the sea of people and you can just about pick up a sarcastic “I’m sorry†to go along with a shoulder shrug.

Now I’d like to introduce to you a man who is going to take the UWF by storm. A man who you will all come to know and love and respect. One half of the charismatic and dynamic team BrOtunga. My friend; David. Otunga.

[video=youtube;yWyVAkLnFIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWyVAkLnFIU[/video]

Boos greet the theme hitting the PA system as Otunga makes his way out from the back with his jacket over his shoulders and his head bowed. As his music hits the verse he throws off his jacket and poses to some basic pyro.

RAW_1016_Photo_174.jpg

Otunga slowly makes his way to ringside, sneering at attempts to clap his hand or tap on the back, and posing for a photo in front of the solitary “BROTUNGA†sign in the crowd before taking the sign off the guy and storming to the ring to grab Maddox’s microphone. In front of the world Otunga tears up the sign. Maddox looks outraged and talks into Otunga’s ear but is reassured by the Harvard Law Graduate. Otunga takes up the microphone.

David Otunga:
Believe me, I’m all about BrOtunga but what I am not about is using copyrighted and licensed names and trademarks in your own artwork in order to be seen on television and potentially promote a private business.

Otunga stares at the fan who is laughing and taking it in his stride. Maddox yells “LAWYER’D!†Otunga returns to look at the hardcam side of the arena to address the crowd.

Last week on impact I lost a court case. I’m 0-1 on impact but in the realm of legal counsel outside of this show: I’m undefeated. That word rings most true to my in-ring ability and what I intend to accomplish in this ring. You will be looking at a 1-0 superstar, an undefeated legacy, in a few short weeks. Not only do we get to make a stamp on this company we get to do so beside the only other man I see on this show who has the ability and the tools to compare to me. A man I failed to represent effectively last Thursday but one who I will guide to victory at Bound For Glory. Muhammed Hassan has a partner in me that will get the job done but there is more at stake for BrOtunga. There is the opportunity to remove from the picture two icons of this business. There is no better metaphor for our rise than destroying Warrior and Sting in my first pay-per-view match to make a statement to the world. So, that’s what I’m going to do.

Otunga eyes the crowd as Maddox puts a hand on his shoulder and they await some of rebuttal.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
UWF Bound for Glory - Global Championship: Khali vs Kane

OOC: All the best guys, let's rock this thread!

The crowd bursts into life as a wall of fire engulfs the UWF stage.
Kanea1_zps2eac170a.png

[video=youtube;5b6vsunh5OQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b6vsunh5OQ[/video]

Veil of Fire plays over the speaker system as The Big Red Monster slowly makes his way to the top of the entrance ramp, surveying the crowd. Paul Bearer stands behind him, hands on his hips as Kane begins to make his way down to the ring. Some fans boo Kane over his recent actions, others cheer and some stay silent. The Devils Favourite Demon, closely followed by his father, steps up onto the apron and sets the four corners of the ring alight.
images

images

Some RVD fans within the crowd chant ‘Kane sucks’ as Kane brings the microphone to his mouth

Kane:
I guess you people are looking for an explanation for why I did what I did last week on Impact. I suppose it has been burning you up all week. Why oh Why did Kane cost Rob Van Dam the Global Championship? Why did Kane help the Great Khali to retain the Global Championship, when all he has done is vow revenge? Well the answer to the second question is simple, I didn’t help the Great Khali. He just happened to be at the right place, at the right time to capitalise on my actions. The answer to the first is less simple.

Kane pauses for a moment, and gives a slide glance at Bearer, who encourages him to continue

Rob, you and I have history. We were once the best tag team in the business. We have fought together, and fought each other. But that history, is just that, history. In my eyes, history has no baring whatsoever on the here and now. I interfered in your match, and I eviscerated you because I needed to make a point. Just like Roman Reigns did to me two weeks ago, I felt the need to send a message. For the last two weeks I have dominated all competition that has dared to come my way in this organization. I have left bodies laying at my feet, I have consistently inflicted pain on my enemies. And yet I stand here, in the middle of this ring, yet to win a match. The two matches I have competed in, I have been the victim of lies, cheating and deception. First at the Gauntlet for the Gold, and last night I was cheated out of the King of the Ring Tournament. The people who run this show seem to accept cheating. They are weak, just like the people who need to enlist outside help in order to defeat me. After last night’s match, I headed to the back, and I listened. I listened to you preparing for your big match. I listened to the commentator state how this could be the dawn of the era of Rob Van Dam. And you know what I felt Rob? I felt anger. Red, hot boiling anger, rising up, churning, lurching inside of me. Because I know damn right, as you do, that I should have been standing where you were last night. Rob, you are only where you are today because I have allowed you to continue to be in this business. You only outlasted me in the Gauntlet match, because I was cheated. You did not deserve to be the number one contender. And please Rob, don’t take this personally. I mean of course it is true that I despise everything about you, but last week was not a personal attack on Rob Van Dam. Whoever had been in that match, whether it be Jeff Hardy, or David Otunga, there would have been the same outcome. I was making a statement, for the people who run this show to sit up and pay attention. I am the most dominant superstar to walk this brand, and I will make damn sure you and all the rest of them in the locker room, know and respect that. I will be Global Champion, because there is only so many times that the wrestlers on this brand can conspire against me. I’ve had people conspiring against me my whole life. I’ve been up against the odds my entire life, people looking down on me, judging me, laughing at me. And I have destroyed every single one of them, without a shred of mercy or hesitation. By even being in that match last night Rob, you became target just like the Great Khali is.

Kane takes a step back, tilting his head to one side, and continues his diatribe.

So I see that UWF have finally woken up and given me a title shot at Bound for Glory. A Triple Threat, you Rob, me, and the Great Khali. While they call this a Triple Threat match, the truth is there will only one threat in this encounter. A Big, red threat. Because in a Triple Threat match anything goes. I can spill as much blood as I like, I can break as many bones as I like. You were impressive last week Rob. You took on a man three times your size, and you nearly won. But for all of Khali’s strength and power, he lacks the one thing that will put me over the edge at Bound for Glory. He doesn’t have the anger. He doesn’t feel the hate. And neither do you Rob. You walk around here, being nice to everybody, pandering to these people, because you want them to like you. Some of these people like me because I say exactly what I think, and do exactly what I want. You are false Rob, a false idol for anyone watching at home. You remind me of the cool kid in my school class. Desperately seeking affection, to the point where they forget who they truly are. This upcoming PPV is called Bound for Glory. But I am not in this match to achieve Glory. Glory is something you pine after Rob, but it is a useless materialistic emotion. Glory will get you nowehere. Unless you embrace the hate that I have flowing through my veins, unless you see the world as I do, then you cannot hope to overcome me. How long is a pot smoking commercial pleasing fraud going to last against a man that truly doesn’t know what he is going to do next? It’s not looking good.
And finally,The Great Khali. How I have waited for this day, this opportunity, to finally get a proper chance to go toe to toe with you. You may have the rest of the locker room shaking with fear, I stand here ready to fight. You had a lucky escape at the Gauntlet match, but your days are numbered. You too are a fraud, a paper champion. You only have that belt because I haven’t been given the chance to take it away from you. Well that day will come at Bound for Glory.

As Kane finishes speaking, Paul Bearer cannot resist a final statement and grabs a microphone from the ringside technician

Bearer:
They say a cat has nine lives, us humans have but one. Khali….your life as Global Champion is running out! My Kane has been cheated twice, but there are only so many times that you can stop true monster! A monster does not come out here with catchphrases and hand signals, and false prophecies of greatness. Khali, Rob Van Dam, the fires of hell are coming to Bound for Glory. I can almost hear it now, the belt is calling out for my son to seize. And seize it he will! At Bound for Glory Khali there will be no more excuses, no more way out for you to escape with that championship. And Rob, no matter how hard you try, how many flips you do, and how many steel chairs you use, my Kane will put you on the mat and keep you there! As my son said earlier, greatness originates from anger. Greatness comes from power, power comes from anger, anger comes from hate. Hate is what unites me and my son. I raised this colossus from when he was but a trembling boy. You know you are the father of something dangerous when you are afraid of what you own son is capable of. I know my son and I know he is destined to become the next Global Champion! Khali, Van Dam, prepare to step into the ring with a killer, the next Global Champion, Kane!!!!

The crowd give a mixed reaction to the words of Kane and Paul Bearer, as the two remain in the ring and await the arrival of their future opponents.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF Bound for Glory UWF Championship: Edge (c) vs. Kevin Nash

We are shown a video package on the tron.

The Rated R UWF Champion Edge:

Ever since my arrival on the scene it was expected that I achieve nothing short of greatness. That I do not obtain anything other than gold. The world title. That I sit on top of the proverbial throne ever since day one. And when that didn’t happen immediately it was almost perceived that my career was over before it ever truly began. That I was in over my head and that the game has passed me over. That my time in the sun was over when all I did was take one step out of the house. The patience that is in me isn’t in everyone else. I knew without a doubt that my time would come. I knew that the time would arrive when I would walk down an aisle holding the world championship. Along the way I picked up the European strap and gave it the credibility that nobody gave it. I made that belt something to be worth to be sought after. Before I touched that belt nobody cared. Before I even laid eyes on that title everyone saw it as something beneath them. I grabbed that belt and carried it with pride and only after I held that belt did people take notice of it and want something to do with it. And now we have Cena running around talking about how he did this and that with that belt. If it wasn’t for me… he wouldn’t have bothered to even consider holding that belt for longer than a minute.

As my journey continued I picked up the tag titles finally with that same guy. And you saw what happened there. Even though we didn’t get along we beat Ambrose and his partner for those belts. We were the reigning and defending tag team champions. Something people seem to forget as all they think about is the now. They choose to forget the past. They forget to honor the ones that paved their way so they could receive even half of the prestige they feel they deserve. They haven’t earned any of that respect yet but they feel that because they won that one match that now they are the best and they have earned that respect. But I’m telling you that they haven’t earned anything from me. They have yet to prove that they even deserve to be inside of the same ring as me. But yet they all think that if you win that one match… just one… you garner respect. Because people seem to gather around you and pat you on your back after one little achievement that you are the man and that you should get all of that respect and credibility that they try to shower you with. That you are that damn good to go one on one with the best and take hold of the most prestigious thing out there. That you are… the chosen one to lead the future. But… you aren’t. None of you are. None of you are ready for this. Because none of you have that endless drive that I have. Day in and day out, week in and week out, I push myself year after year tirelessly in pursuit of being known as the absolute best that this industry has ever seen. All you want to be known as is… the best now.

The angle is then changed to a far off view.

You can hate me now and plenty do. But choose the right reason to do it. To hate me for my success is ignorant at best because I’m living the dream that you all wish you could. Because I am able to achieve what I have when you all struggle for just that one inkling of credibility. Because I’m the man in this industry and you are floundering around wondering if anybody will even notice your next move unless you make a public announcement about it. I am the definition of what true unaltered, unadulterated, indisputable, irreplaceable talent is. I am the one that defines what it means to be the very best. You take the lowest of the low and you make it so great that anybody after you that tries to take hold of it thinks that they are the ones that achieved greatness when all they are doing is living off of your glory that you put in place. All they are doing is continuing your legacy without even realizing it. Something that they will not ever acknowledge. And that is okay. It is okay because I’ve left that European title, I’ve left the tag titles and I went after a prize much bigger, much better. I went after something that I was supposed to win within my first month of arriving and not only that. Not only did I win it… but it was done in such a way that nobody ever saw it coming and nobody will ever forget.

And it is a shame though because despite my accomplishment you will still have those detractors that think that I did not earn it. That I did not win it properly. That I’m just a … “paper champion†because I cashed in my briefcase? Is it already forgotten that I fought against six other top tier talent to win that briefcase? I earned that right to cash in whenever I please. I didn’t just walk up to management and say hey I did this and that so give me my match whenever I want and they said okay. I fought for that right to be known as champion. I proved myself inside of this ring every time I came out here. They tried to end my career but they left me standing. They allowed me to continue competing and because of that I went on to bigger and much better things. I achieved what they didn’t think was possible. And now… I will continue to go on achieving and doing what isn’t believed to be possible. I will look forward to doing with this title, with this brand that wasn’t before even thought of. Before I arrived Smackdown was perceived to be nothing. It was looked down upon as just some second rate piece of crap that you sent your rejects to or you would send new guys looking to make a name for themselves. It became almost a developmental league with one guy standing at the top in Batista. But once he saw that I was here to stay… he made sure that he didn’t stay long and took the first trip out. And I don’t blame anybody that chooses to follow suit with him because as long as I’m here I will not accept mediocrity. I will not accept some second rate talent, a second rate show because I am not a second rate champion. I refuse to be overshadowed by anybody. I am the perennial champion of UWF.

This is what I sought to obtain ever since I arrived. This is what I fought for ever since I arrived and there is nobody that is going to stop this reign. At Bound for Glory we have CM Punk thinking that he can waltz in from another brand where he attempted to make a name for himself and believe that because he chooses to try to remind everyone on a weekly basis that he is the “best in the world†that he deserves to not only challenge me but to take my belt. And to that Punk… I have to tell you… you are in way over your head. You are barking up a tree that you will never be able to climb, never be able to cut down. You are looking up as high as your beady eyes can and you still won’t even be able to see the top of it. You can go to the ring, sit in the middle of it, make your little “pipebombs†and hope that will be enough. But understand while you drop pipebombs here and there… I’m the equivalent of an atom bomb. You make these little instant impacts but what I do makes a much bigger impact and will be felt for much much longer than anything that you can ever do. I am the face of this franchise, I am the face of this organization, I am the face of Smackdown and I am the face of the UWF.

I am the one that sets the measuring stick so high that nobody believes it can ever be matched. I am the one that creates this mystique that no longer becomes myth but is proven to be a reality of being untouchable. I am more than a legend, I am more than a hall of famer, I am more than an Icon. I am all of that and then some. I am the past, the present, and the future of this business. I am the man that all will aspire to be but none will be able to ever match up to. My career will be one that will leave people with their mouth agape. I will be that man that nobody will be able to ever be truly compared to. Nobody will be able to match up to my success. And that is why all will always choose to take the easy route and hate me now. Hate me now for what I do now. Hate me now for what I have already done and will hate me now for what I will continue to do. They won’t ever hate you Punk… not ever because what you do is miniscule. What you do is minor compared to me. What you do is a misdemeanor compared to my class 1 felony.

What you don’t understand Punk is that I am in a league far above and beyond anything that anyone has ever seen, has ever experienced and will ever even see. You are not even on the cusp of my greatness. You are nothing more than a raindrop compared to the ocean that I am. There is no comparison between us. You can boast about this and that. You can talk up your talents, you can talk on the mic until you are blue in the face but understand this… I will make you look so juvenile, I will make you look like such an amateur that they will lock me up because it is going to look like statutory rape what I do to you. I am the veteran above all veterans and you are still nothing more than that guy that wants to try to hang on to what he used to do back in the high schools. I don’t have to go back to remember what I achieved then to get where I am now. They know and I know all that has been done. They all know it and when everything is finally said and done and I decide that my time is over. When I decide that my career has achieved everything that I wanted it to… they will have no choice but to declare me a god.

And when you step up to a god… when you step up to someone of this magnitude CM Punk… understand that you can never match up to a being like that. Understand and know that you were put in something that you never had a legit chance in succeeding in. You were thrust into the middle of a raging Atlantic Ocean and they didn’t even give you floaties. They instead tied a one ton stone around your ankles and expected you to survive. You won’t survive because your arms to short to box with god. You won’t survive because you don’t know how to let go of your past and push forward. You won’t survive because you can’t see beyond the now. You won’t survive Punk because while you want to stake a claim to being the best in the world… there is only but one man that can stake claim to being the absolute best ever… and he stands before you as the Rated R UWF Champion. At Bound for Glory everything that you ever stood for will begin to crumble and as you pray to the wrestling god wondering why he set you up for this failure… I’ll answer it is because you were never good enough.

The tron feed fades to black.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Bound For Glory: Sting and Ultimate Warrior vs. Muhammad Hassan and David Otunga

The lights go out as the fans explode in excitement and cheering.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

After a brief moment of silence and darkness, the entrance theme of the "Icon" begins to play.

[video=youtube;6vwNBWTmx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNBWTmx0s[/video]

The theme is "Willing" by Times of Grace as Sting walks out and proudly gestures to the adoring crowd before beginning to make his way towards the ring.

1sjsk8.gif

Sting high fives several fans on both sides of the ramp and heads up the steel steps once arriving at the bottom of the ramp as he enters the ring and motions for a microphone. He is granted one as "Willing" fades out to silence, making the cheers for the "Icon" all the more audible as he raises the microphone to his mouth to speak.

vioI1lp.png

Sting: I can come out here tonight and safely say that in my twenty-eight years in the wrestling business, I have never seen a match booked the way that this one was. Judge Judy made a match, ladies and gentlemen. Not the general manager of the show, but Judge Judy. Somewhere Vince Russo is seething that he didn't come up with that idea first. Anyone else under the impression that now that Impact has booked the first official segment of that kind, Vince Russo's going to interrupt the Double Dragon's Lair this Wednesday so that Mills Lane can tell Fandango who his opponent will be at Bound For Glory? Anyone? It doesn't have to be Mills Lane, it can be Joe Brown. Anyhoo, it has been decided that Muhammad Hassan and I didn't get enough of one another on the debut night of the brand, and clearly that is why we're in the boat that we're in for Bound For Glory. I didn't get a King of the Ring qualifying match, I didn't get an Intercontinental Championship tournament match, I got stuck in this match facing off against someone whom I've already defeated. Real riveting stuff you're giving me so far, guys, I'm so excited that I switched brands for this.

But once again, I'll make the best of a bad situation, just like I always have and just like I always will. Even if it means being the Facepaint Posse or whatever they're calling us. Surely me and Warrior make a better team than Hassan and David Otunga, who has to be on his way to the October monthly award for the superstar with the highest number of random tag teams. Hassan, it's nice to see you proving my point about you being exactly like all of the other evil men I've recently been embroiled in battle with. Despite falling by my hand, you're still demanding respect that you don't deserve and haven't earned, you're still proclaiming that you're being mistreated due to the color of your skin and your nationality, it's just more of the same with you. Well it's a good thing that you're so comfortable with repetition, because this match is going to end in the same fashion that the other match between us ended, with the "Arabian Nightmare" or the "Sultan of Syracuse" or "Jonny Quest's friend", whatever you're calling yourself, maybe it's Ezio, losing to the "Icon". Whether it's by pinfall or submission, I knock you out or things spill out of the ring during the match and I make sure you get counted out, there's no way I'm going to let you get your win back.

This team of yours is a combination of someone that's trying to recapture relevance in the wrestling industry, something I've already pointed out about you, aligning himself with someone who's never been relevant in the wrestling industry, even when he was part of the Nexus, and never will be relevant in the wrestling industry, or the entertainment industry, despite being married to Jennifer Hudson, just so I can get that out of the way before it becomes a big talking point. Ultimate Warrior might be, well, the Ultimate Warrior, but as spacey and weird as he is, I can't take anything away from the guy. He has intensity that can't be matched, strength and power that are also difficult to match, and while he doesn't make a lick of sense on the microphone, that doesn't matter because well, we're kind of like the headlining stars of a buddy cop movie, I'm the one that takes work more seriously and approaches situations with strategy while he's a bit more laid back and approaches situations with reckless abandon. So as long as I can do the bulk of the talking and he can put fists to faces, the Blade Runners, err, the Facepaint Brigade, will be a tandem to be reckoned with, this I vow.

Anyhoo, I figure it's about time that Hassan and Daivari come out here so that Muhammad can talk about how me coming out here to talk first is me being selfish and wanting to put a stranglehold on his right to free speech and Daivari can talk and get someone in the production truck fired for not activating the subtitles. That or it's time for David to come out here and speak legal jargon and bring Brad Maddox out here to, umm, talk about Brad Maddox things. It'll probably be Hassan and Daivari though. Oh, David and Brad, didn't see you there.

Sting cracks a smile and shrugs as the crowd joins him in a laugh as the "Icon" awaits the arrival of either Hassan and Daivari, or his tag team partner the Ultimate Warrior.

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Bound For Glory 2013: World Heavyweight Championship- Bryan (c) vs Styles

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

The crowd's cheers continue as "What You Deserve" by The Exies begins to play over the loudspeakers. After a few bars of music, the current reigning World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan emerges from the back. The crowd begins screaming "YES!" at the top of their lungs as Bryan points to his championship and screams along with them "YES!"

Daniel%2BBryan%2Bworld%2Bheavyweight%2Bchampion.jp  g

He then hops down the ramp, throwing both of his index fingers high into the air. AJ just looks on, wiping the tears from his eyes from his emotional speech. Bryan then enters the ring by stepping up the steel steps. A ringside employee hands Bryan a microphone as the crowd continues to go crazy for Bryan. After a few moments, Bryan is able to speak through their cheers.

File71.jpg

Daniel Bryan: AJ Styles, ladies and gentlemen!

The crowd cheers and there is some clapping heard as Bryan shows him respect. Daniel then continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: AJ, The Phenomenal One. That truly was a phenomenal speech you just gave. I mean, really heartfelt. It was tugging at all of our heartstrings. Tremendous performance, AJ. But, I've known AJ Styles so long that I know that's exactly what that was: a performance. Oh, don't get me wrong, there's a chance that he really feels this way but there's a higher possibility that it's nothing but a load of crap because it seems lately that we just can't take AJ Styles at face value, if you catch my drift. AJ, I respect your abilities as much as anyone else in this business but when it comes down to you personally.....I don't trust you as far as I could throw you. But, you see, that's the beauty of this particular match. It's not about being best friends doing battle. It's not about worst enemies doing battle. It's the exact opposite of what this company likes to promote and that's precisely why this match needs to happen. You don't have to have an added element of "Oh, you did this and this to me, I hate you!" Sometimes, as the case between AJ and myself, the only reason you need is the championship around my waist.

Bryan unlatches the championship and holds it high above his head and looks directly at AJ. AJ doesn't look at Bryan but only the World Heavyweight Championship.

Daniel Bryan: The World Heavyweight Championship. This is what it all comes down to, in the end, isn't it? At the end of the day, when the dust has settled, it all comes back to this championship. Everything I have strived for in this business is represented by this big gold belt. You could say the same thing. Some would say, however, that neither of us deserve to be in this match. Some would even say that we don't even deserve to be in the UWF period. Those particular people would be Stephanie McMahon's Corporation. You see, to the fans, AJ Styles vs Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship is a no-brainer but to the "powers that be", that match doesn't even cross their minds. They lucked into it this time. They expected it to be John Cena standing in my spot, a Corporate champion who keeps the status quo. I've been saying it since day one when we were on SmackDown together and that's exactly what he turned out to be. But, at SummerSlam, I proved I was better than the best the Corporation has to offer. Now I move on to bigger and better competition.

The crowd's cheers continue as they think of how great this match is going to be. Bryan then glares into the eyes of AJ Styles.

Daniel Bryan: Having said that, it doesn't mean that you have a snowball's chance in hell of taking this World Heavyweight Championship from me. Ever since day one of entering the UWF, it has been my goal to become World Heavyweight Champion and finally, after close call after close call, screwjobs aside, it has finally come true. And now that I have it, I will never let it go. There's a phrase that goes, "If you can pry it from my cold, dead hands." and that's exactly what you're going to have to do, AJ, if you want this World Heavyweight Championship. You see, when people brag about how many reigns they have as a world champion, most people are impressed but not me. Do you want to know why? Because if someone is a 5-time world champion that only means that they allowed themselves to get beat 5 times for it. One reign is all I need. One reign is all I need to prove that I am who I've been saying I am since the very beginning. I'm not a pretender. I'm the real deal and no one, not AJ Styles, not any of Stephanie's Corporate goons, can beat me for this title. As long as I can breath, I will be World Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd pops as Bryan gets emotional himself as the crowd starts up another "YES!" chant. Bryan doesn't join them this time, rather letting them do the talking. Bryan then continues.

Daniel Bryan: AJ, these people do have a World Heavyweight Champion that is about them. This championship is all about them. I'm not a Corporate lackey but I will admit to being the Yes Man for these people. They can always count on me to show up to this ring and give them 110 percent of my heart and soul. They don't expect me to come out to this ring loaded or airing my disrty laundry for the world to see. AJ Styles, you've become more of a circus act on RAW than a wrestler. If this was about who could juggle more items or walk on a tightrope, you might have me beat. Maybe. But, AJ, this is a wrestling match. You might be Phenomenal but i'm The Best Wrestler In The World. I agree with you on one thing, however. If you would've asked me last year that you would be competing for the World Heavyweight Championship I would've said no too. Hell, if you would have asked me a month ago if you would be and I would have said no.

The crowd is mixed as Bryan sends a jab AJ's way. It doesn't seem to effect AJ but that wasn't the point to Bryan. Daniel continues.

Daniel Bryan: At Bound For Glory, we are going to go to war. Two men will enter this ring but one will walk away with this title and, AJ, that man is going to be me. You can make all of the promises to your fans or your friends and family but those promises are just as empty as Stephanie McMahon's cranium. The only promise that is going to come true is the promise I made to these people, a promise I made to myself that once I won this title that I would remain World Heavyweight Champion. But, hey, why don't we ask them? Will I remain World Heavyweight Champion after Bound For Glory?

The crowd begins chanting "YES!" and "NO!" but AJ cuts them off.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Bound For Glory 2013: World Heavyweight Championship- Bryan (c) vs Styles

The fans in the arena are in a mixes of "Yes" and "No" throughout the arena. AJ Styles raises his microphone as he begins to speak

BLGUeWY.png

AJ Styles: Daniel Bryan... The World Heavyweight Champion.

AJ goes as he looks at the World Heavyweight title Daniel Bryan has over his shoulder. AJ Styles goes and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Daniel, you said it will only take you one reign to be the world heavyweight champion you want to be. Bryan I hate to break it to you, but it will take me only one opportunity for me to take that belt away from you. Ya know Bryan you said you wouldn't think you would be champion in one year, but why was that? I have been keeping tabs on you Bryan, and you always seemed like a major player over on Smackdown, and even coming over to Raw when I came back I saw you in big time matches when I was busy taking on the lower cards of the brand. It seems to me Bryan that you were primed and ready to become the World Heavyweight champion. As for myself no one would have ever thought that I would be in this situation. No one looked at AJ Styles as a man who could ever have a chance at breaking the glass ceiling, but just like everyone who has doubted me. I have proved them wrong, just like how I am going to prove you wrong at Bound for Glory.

Fans give a mix reaction towards AJ Styles, and Styles goes on as he begins to speak to Bryna once more

AJ Styles: Bryan as much as I respect you, and I feel as if your word is good I can't help to believe the title you hold is all for the people. Too me it is kind of hard to believe. Do you know why it is hard for me to believe? It is because of three simple letters. Y.E.S.. or otherwise known as Your enlightened saviours.

fans boo like crazy hearing the group Y.E.S

AJ Styles: Bryan you were in that group and you were loyal to these fans. You treated them like crap when you were apart of Y.E.S. Now yes Bryan I treated these fans like crap as well. Months ago, but these people knew I didn't sell out to try to work my way up the ladder, and that I didn't join some power faction to get to the top. They knew I worked hard to get where I am at today, but Bryan you being apart of Y.E.S makes me weary that you fully love these fans. You see Bryan I will admit I was a selfish bastard only caring myself many months ago, but can you? What I am trying to get at here Bryan is I feel you care more about that World Heavyweight championship then you do the fans. I feel as if you will stoop to any low to keep that belt away from me.

Am I right Bryan or am I wrong? Because Bryan I understand you may be a changed man, but deep down inside are you really all that different? What can you prove to us that you won't just go to Stephanie and ask her to help you out. What makes me think that you won't join the corporate side of things when the going gets rough. You know Bryan I want to trust you. I want to feel as if you and I are just going to slug it out man against man, but something deep down in my gut is telling me otherwise.

fans are silent as AJ Styles goes and he looks into the eyes of Daniel Bryan

AJ Styles: Look into my eyes Bryan? Do you see it? These are eyes of a hungry animal. You may feel my promises are nothing but empty words, but if you look into my eyes you can see I am dead serious of bringing that world heavyweight title back to my house in Gainseville, Georgia. These words that I speak are nothing but from the heart. Not my brain, but my heart. When it comes down to it, and the dust settles, and the smoke clears the fans will cheer. As they see there new world heavyweight champion. A...J...Styles.

The fans in unision says Styles at the end as they give a 60-40 reaction towards AJ. AJ goes as he steps away from Bryan, hoping Bryan can give him the words he and the fans want to hear

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Bound For Glory I Quit Match: Ambrose vs Rhodes

The fans are settling in when all of a sudden the arena darkens and a video of random destructions begins to play. The audience has no idea what's going on until finally Dean Ambrose appears on screen and they all stand up and cheer.

[video=youtube;bhvXlcKHW4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhvXlcKHW4Y[/video]

A new video begins and Dean Ambrose comes out on to the stage to a thunderous applause. He's still wearing his signature black jean jacket and trunks. The same look he's had since debuting and yet something about him is different. He pays no attention to the fans and walk down the ramp just like always. There is something different about him. He appears more brooding and yet less evil. He climbs into the ring and his handed a mic. He stares down at the mat for awhile before bringing his head up with a smile.

Dean Ambrose
Cody. Cody, Cody, Cody. You’ve done it now. I always knew this wasn’t really about you trying to end me. This whole thing you have against me, it was just to keep me out of the way while the Corporation tried to take over. And you succeeded. I guess congratulations are in order. Congratulations on being another one of Stephanie McMahon's puppets. And for what? You get to play second fiddle to John Cena? You get to cheer on Kurt Angle as he competes to become the King of the Ring. That's how I know this whole jealousy you had over me getting more attention than you was nothing but a ploy. One initiated by Stephanie McMahon. And I fell for it. Now John was unable to get the job done but you did buy them some time. After all, I'm not done with you.

The crowd cheers the idea of Ambrose getting his hands on Cody once again.

You see I went up to Orton and demanded he gave me another match with you. He said I'd have to join his little battalion on their mission to destroy the Corporation. You want to know what was the first thing that came out of my mouth? Where do I sign up. I've been to war Cody and I know what needs to be done. I don't like counting on others but considering that I've beaten three of you and the other one is just an overrated injury prone loser, I doubt I'll need much help anyways. But while they're off fighting on the frontlines, I'll be off doing my own thing. It's a little thing I like to call divide and conquer and would you look at this, it just me and you. But whose to say you wouldn't just pull the same stunt you did at Summerslam. I knew that if I wanted to get rid of you once and for all, I'd need a stipulation for this match and Orton knew that too. Do you know how many stipulations there are Cody? It was like walking into an armory and trying to figure out which weapon to bring to war. Millions of ideas were racing through my head. I could trap you in the confines of my home, a Hell in a Cell. I could beat you down until you couldn't even put up a fight and I would be the Last Man Standing. But no, Orton took me aside and showed me straight to the back where the real weapons were. He gave me biggest and baddest stipulation one could find. An I Quit Match.

The crowd is on their feet for the brutality that is the I Quit Match.

This really takes me back. It reminds me of when I grew up. There were no rules and only the ones who showed no mercy survived. Cody, you faced the demon inside me at Summerslam but now your facing the real Dean Ambrose. I absorbed what power he lent me and now it's my turn to have a little fun because we're in a match that I excel in. A hardcore match. Anything goes. I'm not the longest reigning Hardcore Champion for no reason. This whole match actually takes me back to the first time we fought for that belt. I won then and you beat me at Summerslam. I guess it's time for the tie breaker and it's hard for anyone to see this end in any way other than your demise at my hands because this is more than just a hardcore match. It's an I Quit Match. I was very fortunate to face Raven back on Smackdown and no matter what he did, he couldn't get me to say those two little words. He was a hardcore legend and you? You don't even begin to compare. Don't you get it Cody, you can't run away in this match!

Everyone can tell that Ambrose is very excited for this upcoming match as he his near bursting with enthusiasm.

People treat this damn sport like it’s a game. They think they can win a war with a large army or guerilla tactics. They think I’m just going to sit by and let them take away everything I've ever fought for. Not anymore. I've had enough of that when I was a kid to last a lifetime. Stephanie wants me to play her little game. Fine. I’ll play but I’m changing all the rules. No more safe zones. You want to attack me when I’m not looking? Consider the favor returned. I don’t care if you’re sitting at home with your family. I’m going to stare right into the eye’s of your wife while I beat you within an inch of your life. I’m not playing by your rules any longer. It’s time I officially welcome you to my world and in my world, anything goes!

The crowd roars at Ambrose's fiery passion as he walks back and forth in the ring and wait for Cody Rhodes to come out.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF International Championship Match: Flag Match- Fandango (c) vs Homicide

[video=youtube;-5hA_2oXwwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5hA_2oXwwA[/video]

Fans shower the arena with boos as Homicide comes out with a Mexican Flag and a bottle tequila as he comes out posing to the fans. Some of the fans chanting "You Sold Out". Homicide goes with his free hand and he flips off the crowd. Homicide goes as he makes his way down to the ring. Homicide makes his way into the ring. Homicide goes as he holds his flag high and proud. The fans boo like crazy as Homicide puts his bottle of tequillia on the side, and Homicide grabs a microphone and he begins to speak

Homicide: Brrrappppp, Brrrrrrappppp.

Fans boo like crazy and start chanting "You sold out" to Homicide. Homicide goes and he begins to speak

Homicide: You can chant that all you want. You can say I sold out all you want, but the thing you people don't understand Mr. Russo, and this Establishment they understand what L.A.X is all about. They respect Konan, Hernandez and I. So that is why son I am going to side with them. Ya see this business is a dog eat dog world, and with Russo going to help L.A.X end this gringo uphold I gotta side with him. He has never let me down unlike fat man Foley he is giving me this opportunity, and that is why I have to go with him . He is the coolest Gringo I know.

Fans start to give major heat towards Homicide, and now Homicide goes and he speaks again

Homicide: Now onto the gringo I have to go againt at Bound for Glory. Fandango... That dancing fool all you people loved. Fandango it seems like our careers have been intertwined. When he won the international championship, I won the Ironman championship, we both lost in the first round in the tag team tournament. Let me tell ya folks I am excited to beat Fandango, because throughout my whole career I haven't beaten that Gringo. That man has eluded me way too much, and now the times are changing that Gringo he can't evade me any more, because at Bound for Glory it is amano a' amano for that belt.

fans boo like crazy as he we see Homicide just smile a bit as he goes and he begins to speak

Homicide: This match that we are facing in ain't no regular amano a' amano no. Ya see Russo and his genius mind has decided to make this a flag match. How fitting that the flag I carry around all the time representing my pride will be the reason why I win the International title. This flag it has been disgraced way to much by you idiotas, but now it will be a sole reason why I win the biggest power here on the Anarchy roster. Ya see that power I don't think Fandango knows how much power he actually holds. I mean come on fool you gotta know with that belt in your hand you know your one of the faces of this damn industry.

The industry caters you with all the goods you never thought you were possible to even dream. I mean you get limos, private jets, free hotels. I mean for the average superstar that is good and all, but not for me. No, no. no cause when I win that belt UWF will have to feature me. UWF will be forced to make the name Homicide into a household name. They can't just fire me because then they would lose its champion, which is something they don't want to suffer. Though most importanly of all by featuring me L.A.X our voice it will be heard loud and clear once and for all.

fans boo like crazy as Homicide goes and he grabs the tequila bottle. Homicide goes, and he wraps the mic into the mexican flag

Homicide: Once we get ahole of that world championship belt.... There will be major changes coming to the UWF, and the one who will make those changes is I the "Notorious 187" Homicide!

fans boo as Homicide goes and he takes a swig of tequilla holding the flag

97_homicide.jpg

Homicide seems to celebrating early thinking he has won this match already against Fandango. As Homicide is finished taking his swig all of a sudden...

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Bound for Glory 2013 Official Card

Only a few weeks away!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Bound For Glory I Quit Match: Ambrose vs Rhodes

[video=youtube;I-SG6kmNImo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-SG6kmNImo[/video]

The crowd turn towards the stage and boo loudly as Cody Rhodes emerges on the stage, a serious look on his face as he looks around the arena before his eye catches Dean Ambrose and he snarls in disgust before raising his microphone.

052_zpsaf93ee8c.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Dean Dean Dean, I’m…I’m actually offended. I spent a year planning our big day at Summerslam, and I gave my heart out in your funeral the week after, and now you’re giving credit to dear Stephanie. Now she is a brilliant mind, but she had nothing to do with you Dean, no she and I made an alliance after we got to know each other, after she said she wanted me as the face of the company something no one before her saw, and after I told her about my pet project. The Corporation is a relationship that started for many reasons, you my friend are just the pet I brought along into it. The pet I might add we’re going to have to get rid of, not because we got tired of playing with it, but because it keeps barking and foaming at the mouth. I tried rubbing your nose in the mess you made at Summerslam by teaching you that I can beat you straight up, but you just keep biting the hand that feeds you.

Cody stops looking down at the floor.

But you…you just had to take it one step further, you had to run to jealous papa Orton and make me play the game you wanted. An I Quit match…You went and got us…an I…Quit match.

Cody seems to be worried as he says those two words, but as he thinks about he grows a smile across his face and starts laughing to himself.

An I Quit Match! Hahah, How sad can your delusion be?! Do you have any…ANY idea who I am Dean? You know I spent over a year obsessing about the topic known as Dean Ambrose, I watched all your matches, I watched all your promos, I made sure I knew everything about you because I knew these people were making you into something you weren’t and that I would have to end it. I spent all this time learning about you, that I am sad to know you know NOTHING about me. Before I became the face of the Corporation, before the great Stephanie McMahon came into play, the people in charge never liked me…They made sure I wouldn’t make it, I was the top star on Raw and yet they never gave me a main event match no matter how many tournaments or number one contenderships I won or how far my streak went. They kept me down and yet I never went away, they fired me and I’d find my way back they injured me and I’d get right back up…You…You have no idea what I’ve been through because you’ve only had a taste of it. If UWA shut down with you as champion, you would of said I Quit, if you would have been overlooked for a year you would of said I quit, if CM Punk cashed in on your moment of glory you would of said I quit, and that’s because while you can take a punch better than most, if Dean Ambrose is ignored he slowly deteriorates. I’ve survived Owners, GMs, I’ve outlasted two different companies crumbling around me, I’ve beaten the Unbeatable, I’ve ended the longest streaks and I’ve proven the golden tickets of this business to be void when cashed in on me. I can’t be beaten Dean…

Cody smiles wide

Sure you can get one over on me once or twice, but I have never lost a war I’ve gotten into. You want to get rid of me? Get in line, because the whole damn world has wanted to get rid of Cody Rhodes at one point and they have all failed, I don’t stop. And you know what the funny thing is? I don’t even have to claim that I can survive not quitting, because while that is true I won’t even be put in a situation where I even have to think about quitting. This isn’t a match where two people beat on each other until one says I quit, no this is Cody Rhodes beating Dean Ambrose at his own game until he can’t take it anymore. At Summerslam I proved I can beat you straight up, and now I get to beat you in a match you think you excel at. Now I want you to do me a favor Dean…Look at me.

Cody points to his face as he gets serious

Take a very long look, drink it in, because I want it to sink in what you’ve gotten yourself into. You are facing the guy you can’t injure long enough to get rid of, You are facing the guy who never started any friendships with the “boys†in the back that you can target and make me feel all enraged over. You’re facing the guy who brought his knee to his fathers temple in the middle of the ring you occupy, You’ve got nothing on me. No advantage you can get, no angle to pull, I’m something you’ve never come across because I’m not some psycho like you…I’m a nightmare and no matter how hard you fight it, once you’re asleep...once that bell rings…you belong to me. The Best part Dean, Oh Boy I haven’t even told you the best part…The Best Part is that at the end of the match You can’t blame the referee, The Corporation, a little nagging injury, You can’t even blame me…because I didn’t stop you, you had to stop it…once you’ve said those words and you try to stay conscious, you will forever know that you had to quit. You actually made my job easier, Because I was always set to kill the legend of Dean Ambrose...I just never expected Dean Ambrose to show up with a shovel and offer to dig the grave himself.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Bound for Glory: Otunga & Hassan vs Warrior & Sting

[video=youtube;gK1Dro5pr_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK1Dro5pr_0[/video]

The crowd boos as Hassan and Daivari emerges through the curtain, Hassan looks around in disgust before he spits down on the ground and begins to make his way down to the ring. Daivari hands him a microphone and he begins to speak.

fhe.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

For a man who claims to be so Great, for a man who claims to be an Icon, You sure do complain a lot don't you Sting. Oh I can't blame you, none of us can we should all feel so bad for poor Sting. These people they will never amount to anything, but they should stop and think about poor Sting because he got a match at the Pay Per View against people he doesn't want to face, I feel for you. I am looked down upon and discriminated against because of MY Heritage, But I should stop complaining because Sting might not agree with the name people are giving his little Tag Team. Before this I lost my Job because I was deemed to offensive by the media, I was called a Terrorist Wrestler by some moron behind a computer and I was punished for that...but that is just a paper cut compared to the Life Sting has to live not getting a spot in a King of the Ring tournament designed for someone to get a shot he's gotten before or a spot at the Intercontinental Title...a Title he would probably complain about holding because it wasn't called the Stings Universal Championship!

The crowd boos loudly towards Hassan heavy sarcasm and broad motions, Hassan however turns serious.

That is what is wrong with this country, People who have everything in the world, who are given a platform to speak freely because people want to hear what they say, complaining about problems others would kill to have. You're no better than a rich man complaining about not knowing what to do with his money, the man who wears a ten thousand dollar suit and complains about the cufflinks not being shiny enough. You are everything that is wrong in this country, and that is why I'm looking forward to facing in the ring. You complain that you have to face me after you "defeated" me, when you know damn well that the ONLY reason you beat me after I had you beaten in my grasp was because that Warrior Freak came down and saved you. But now he's going to be right there at ringside, no surprises because he's part of the match as well...so now the odds are finally even. It isn't Two On one, it isn't 29 on one like in the Rumble, no it is Two on Two and I will show that in a fair fight it makes no difference that I am of Arab Descent, because I will always come out on top.

Hassan looks over at his partner and Maddox before turning to Sting.

As far as they go, we aren't forming a tag team, we aren't going to start wearing the same colored tights and put on matching facepaint, we are a team for Bound for Glory because he sees what others choose to turn their their gazes from. They see what I go through and instead of ignoring it, instead of adding to the hate and bigotry, they chose to help me stop it where it first originated from. And on Impact it started with you Sting, I'm not looking forward to having my Debut Pay Per View match against you, I'm not happy I was excluded out of the things you were simply because the General Manager has a personal vendetta against me and my people...but I am happy that I'm going to teach you the lesson you would of learned before the Warrior chose to help you. One I'm going to wrench back on until you can remember it every time you get a little ache on your neck and back, so that once I have accomplished all my goals in UWF you will look up towards me like all the others and know that the fearful respect they feel then is one you learned to feel long before.

Hassan hands the microphone to Daivari.

Khosrow Daivari:

يجب على أيقونة تقع عند أقدام الكبير محمد حسن، ويعمل في نهاية المطاف من كل ووريورز تقع بجانبه. للا العقارب السامة أو المحاربين السلطة يمكن أن يضره، وأنا فخور لوجودي هنا لشاهد العارية لصعوده. سبحان الله، وجميع حائل ... العظيم ... محمد حسن!

Hassan seems surprised as he realizes something, taking the microphone back from his associate.

Muhammad Hassan:

Oh hold on, we wouldn't want the Great Sting to complain about the lack of Subtitles, I mean no other language matters but English isn't that right? So allow me to translate for Khosrow, "The Icon shall fall at the feet of the Great Muhammad Hassan, and the Ultimate of all the Warriors shall fall beside him. For no scorpions poison or warriors power can harm him, and I am proud to be here to bare witness to his ascension. Praise Allah, and All Hail...The Great...Muhammad Hassan!"

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UWF Bound For Glory: Three Way Dance

[video=youtube;BkTcZJdgesQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkTcZJdgesQ[/video]

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

Jericho! Crowd gets up on their feet as "Break the Walls Down" played through the PA System. Lights go out and we see the little lights of Jericho's jacket. Lights get open and Jericho is posing as he open his arms.

235.jpg

Jericho turns back and smiles. Crowd cheers for him! We see a "Jerichoholic" sign in the crowd. Jericho walks down the ramp and he steps up from the steel steps. He stops on apron and looks at the fans. Fans cheer so much for him. Jericho enters the ring and smiles to the fans. He gets a microphone from the staff.

This is just amazing... I mean everytime you hear my music you all get on their feet and every single time you see me in that entrance you guys scream on top of your longs. That really amazing. I thank all of you for that support and I have to say this, your support makes me much more stronger.

Crowd cheers for Jericho. Jericho smiles to the fans.

And I have to be strong, I have more of your support. Why? Because you know Bound for Glory is right in the corner. It is really, really close. Two weeks later there will be a huge opportunity for everyone in this roster who work so hard and breath this business. To be successful, to be the "guy" of this business talent is not enough. You need hardwork, you need heart and you need passion for this business. These things made me who I am today. I knew that I was talented but I also knew that it wasn't enough by itself. That's why I worked so hard each and every single day in this business. That is the reason that I have made it to here, the biggest wrestling promotion of today from the little gyms in Canada! I remember the very first day in my business. I only had 4 dollars in my pocket, I didn't know what to do, there was nobody to support me, I didn't have an idea what the future had in store for me. But what did I do? I went to gym and I worked my ass off. Trainers started to watch me and I heard them talking "Look at that kid, he is working so hard. If he can't make it to the big leagues one day he is definitely crap." What they said was true but I was talented and I made it to the big leagues. I have made it to WCW, and then to WWE and now to UWF!

Crowd chants "Y2J".

Believe me , UWF is the most competitive promotion that I have ever been in. I mean look at the roster, we have Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Batista, Sting, The Rock, and hell, even a guy like Brian Kendrick is not on the top yet! By the way Brian, I have to say that I really support you and I hope that you will rock and own Anarchy. While you do that I look forward to be the number one guy on SmackDown! I know that it will be not easy. There is the UWF Champion Edge, there is the challenger for UWF Title who will face Edge on Bound for Glory, the very same guy who thinks he is the Best in the World. (Jericho has a smirk smile) Well, I am not going to talk about it because it is not my business now and I know that he has another business to do but I can say only one thing, you all know who is the real best. Also there is lots of great competitors on SmackDown. Damien Sandow, Eddie Guerrero, Daniels, Devon... And I know there is a lot that I forgot and I apologize for that. You see, it is not easy to be the top guy of SmackDown, if you have the support of the General Manager... You all understood what I mean. Since I have nobodies back up, I have to go to the top by my own efforts. I know that I have to scratch walls to get on the top. I know that I have to crawl on broken pieces of glass and thumbtacks, that's okay because I had that pain years ago and I will take the risk of it again if I have to do that to get on the top! Actually I find myself a little lucky... You wanna know why? Because this you see, (Jericho straight ups his title on his shoulder) this title, the United States Championship gives me a huge advantage. An advantage that only the champions have... This title doesn't make only one place, that place is not on my shoulder only, there is also a place on my back. A place that shows that I am a target. I know that everybody wants that title. I know that they see this title as a chance to rise to the top. They see this title as a ticket to the UWF Title Match. I don't see this title like that. Of course I have said plenty of times that I will rise with this title. Now listen closely, WITH this title. Not with UWF Title, but with this title. I will make this title as important as UWF Title! Because this is the title of the citizens of this great country. This is the title of the ones who work so hard for their family and nation every single day. I am not from United States, I am a Canadian but I respect all of you Americans because you work so hard to achieve your "American Dream"! I had that dream once and I turned it into a reality! So believe me, you all have the potential to turn your dreams into a reality. I did that, and you can do that. I am not a god or prophet... I am a normal human being, just like all of you which means if I did it, you can do it as well! So do not give up on your dreams and hopes because you can do it, but only if you will work hard! If you fail, work harder and make your dream come true!

And my dream right now is to get on the top once again. Remember, like 4-5 months ago I was on Anarchy. You all hated me. You all were booing me. Remember when I beat Seth Rollins. You hated me for it because I told him that he is nothing more than a shooting star. I am wrong about it, he rose on the top and I respect him for that. Remember the times that I said I will be the #1 contender for NXT Title, remember when I said I will tap out Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania. Once again I was wrong. Kurt made me tap out and I lost the contender match to another guy I respect from the bottom of my heart, Sting! I was wrong about these but believe me I am not wrong about saying that I was still the Best in the World! Now I am showing that to everybody. To you guy on the front seat, to you beautiful lady, to you little kid with Jericho t-shirt... I am working so hard to show that to the entire world and to you all, to UWF Universe... And 2 weeks later I will have a huge chance to show it. I will face two guys... Two guys that are best at what they do... Two guys that make people shit on their pants. To guys that scare everybody, except... ME! I said that I am just a human being like all of you. And they are like us. This is reality. I know they pretend like they are vampire or deadman... But pretending is not good enough. To scare me, to beat me you have to be a real deadman Undertaker. If I stab you in your heart you have to stay alive! If you want to win Vampiro, you have to suck my blood like you are a real vampire. I will be Chris Jericho that day, the man that I have been for many long years. So come two weeks later as a real deadman or as a real vampire, if not... You both will REST... IN-PEACE!

You see? Nothing has happened. No lights off, no gong, no scary sounds, no druids, no caskets, no fire, no thunder... Only myself in this ring. And this, this will be repeated on Bound for Glory. The order doesn't matter. Maybe I will make Vampiro tap out and then I will beat Undertaker in the cage, or the opposite will happen. Or maybe I will pin both or submit both of them. There maybe lots of chances for the end of the match but the winner will stay the same, ME! This is not cockiness, this is not being disrespectful. I respect both of them so much, especially The Undertaker... But you see they made it personal. This is not business, this is not only about this title. This is about taking revenge. Undertaker, you cost me the chance of being in the King of the Ring! You cost me the chance to show everyone that I was still the best... But this is not the end... When I was going to take my revenge from you, another enemy of you has arrived... Vampiro! So you are the one who started this chaos which means you will be the one who will pay the ultimate price. You will be the one who will be the victim in the end of it! Because you are the one who attacked me from behind and put me in a casket, you are the one who attacked Vampiro on Summerslam, you are the one who interfered my match against Vampiro this week. So at Bound for Glory I will not step in that ring only to defend my title, but also I will be in that ring to take my vengeance from you! You took my chance, you took Vampiro's chance and I will take your chance! I don't care about Vampiro, not even a bit because in the end he will lose the chance to be a champion. This is his fate, that's it. It is just business between Vampiro and me... But with you, this is personal! And I thank to god every single second that goofy GM Zack Ryder made it a Three Way Dance... I hope... I really hope that you and me will stand tall in this ring as the cage gets down from high above our heads... Because I want you too bad! I want you in this ring one on one so that I can make you suffer. For many years you made people suffer but this time... This time it won't happen. This time you will be the one who will suffer. I will send you so hard to the cage wall that you will be in a huge pain that you have never felt. I will lock Walls of Jericho so tight that you will tap out for the first time in your career. I will break your codes so hard that your skull will get crushed, your brain will get damaged and you will lose your memory. You are a legend and I respect that, but if that legend cost me something I really want... I have nothing to do more than ending the legacy of that legend. After Bound for Glory... Neither of you will be the same again! You will sit down on your butt and ask yourselves "Why?". Because I will show that you are not immortals, just mortals.

In that moment lights go out and crowd screams. Who is it?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

With not too much time wasted… the theme of the Ultimate one starts up.

[video=youtube;qwVruEULpuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwVruEULpuo[/video]

As soon as that theme hits the fans stand to their feet watching for the Warrior as he comes sprinting out from the back as fast as he can as the fans cheer in approval.

He runs up the steps and along the apron before he starts to shake the ropes with all of his might and then enters the ring still rather amped up as the theme starts to fade and he is handed a mic.

The Ultimate Warrior:

Behold the power… the might, the strength of the ULTIMATE WARRIOR! The truth shall be revealed and it will be that truth that will set you free. And the truth is that right now what The Ultimate Warrior sees is a four on two advantage. But what The Warrior knows is that there are millions against you four because you are not taking into account the power of all the little Stingers out around the world… and the power… of all the Warriorites. All the power of the Warrior radiating from the Planet of the Warrior beaming down and empowering me to continue to do the good deed and fight the good fight against the injustice of the likes of Otunga and Maddox. Against the likes of you two with the funny names and funny talk.

You funny man with the towel on the head, you think that now that The Warrior is a part of this match that you now have an advantage? The Warrior was merely protecting his friend of the Facepaint Brigade and I knew that you and your short friend would try some underhanded dastardly deeds to try to secure a victory but that doesn’t happen under the all ever looking watch of the Ultimate Warrior. My Warrior senses kicked in and I knew that there was wrong being done and I had to rush to the rescue of my fallen comrade before you two could do more damage than you should. But what you four fail to realize is that the combined might and power of The Warrior and The Stinger… is far superior than anything that you can ever fathom. The power that comes from Warrior Nation is enough to power us over the likes of you and further bring justice to the show known as Impact.

We are the portrayers of truth. The ones that rights the wrongs of those that do the wrongs. We are the ones that look to ensure that when all is done that all is right. That none is left wrong. And that the power of the truth will be exposed for all to see. And for you Towel Guy, the truth will show how much of that hatred that you have will be enough to poison your mind and send you down a spiraling road of depression leading into an everlasting abyss of emptiness. And you oiled up freak… you and your boy toy with the sweater vest will be exposed for the liars that you are and The Facepaint Brigade will bring to light the truth that will set the wrestling world free. We will show that you do not have to be underhanded in your actions to come out on top. Soon the powers of The Warrior will prevail and all will understand… we cannot be stopped. WE CAN’T!

Warrior lowers his mic still rather amped.

Killz

Reaction score

Maddox coughs but the crowd noise that seemingly feeds of Warrior’s pulsating muscular fibres drowns it out. Maddox steps forward so as to make himself the centre of attention once more.

Brad Maddox: I guess I’ll field this one then. So…er, what?

Maddox looks at Warrior and the crowd boo. Some laugh, sure, the 18-24 demographic, but most know Warrior’s game and see this as a sign of disrespect. The Mad Ox continues regardless.

hqdefault.jpg

I mean seriously if you can spend just a few short years developing your craft for a company like the UWF and come to this ring with as seamless and coherent a delivery as myself; how do you manage to make your glorious comeback a public service announcement for substance abuse, concussions and “why retreading the same ground never usually cuts it� Whilst my associate and tremendous friend David Otunga puzzles over the tone of our compadre Hassan and the inexplicable issue Sting seems to have with everybody and everything on our show and in this business I, Brad Maddox, shall enlighten you Warrior and all your little…warriorites.

Maddox feigns a shudder.

It makes me shiver with embarrassment. Which actually makes me sad because Warrior – I loved you man.

Otunga nods in agreement.

You were an icon, just like Sting here, but your ramblings in the twitter-age will as likely make you popular with this crowd of reprobates as it will get you a nice long stay in a padded cell on our tax dollars. So I’ll save you any confusion: you sound clinically insane. I hope your body is up to the task and I hope your magic aura or whatever propels you to a terrific showing on the pay-per-view, after all, we want your fans to become our fans when Otunga breaks you. Just remember, when you lose, that we warned you and we were very friendly about it.

Maddox smiles a smile you see from those guys walking around the city with Bluetooth headsets having fake conversations to seem important. Maddox hands the microphone to Otunga who rounds on Sting.

David Otunga: Sting…you have disappointed me. Time and time again on my rise from the development brand to be signed to my contract did I hear “you’ve got to have respect for the legends, you’ve got to respect the business, the process, the machine.†Yet, I listen to you run down the show, and you know you did, when you should be building the future. Your decrepit body should be backstage teaching the younger guys how to save their money and how to stay on the right side of the law and how to be the best but you don’t. Instead you come out here and whine about not being entered into title matches. You dismiss the theatrics your friend, Warrior here, seems to love so much and for what? Does it make you feel important and big and smart to undermine those in authority? Those who have legitimate contracts and legitimate wrestling talent to compete with you? If you ask me Sting, you’re holding onto any glory you can, riding the coat tails of comebacks and returns and topical events whilst deriding them on the way to getting a mediocre reaction from these fans. Trust me, they hate us now but BrOtunga will be looked at as the team that changed it all. The team that banded with Hassan and his struggle to rid the UWF of two of the spotlight stealing leeches stopping us from having OUR time. I don’t speak in legal jargon, as you put it, as a matter of course. That’s yet another nearsighted explanation from the so-called “Iconâ€, Sting. No, I come out here to do a job and in 2 weeks time that job is to put you out to pasture and end your misery. I haven’t come to complain that the most dominant superstar the UWF has ever seen, David Otunga, isn’t in tournament matches or the main event: instead I’m going to go out and destroy everyone who stands in my way until people are forced to see me. There’s no going back now facepaint parade or whatever the hell you want to call yourselves. You’re in for a world of hurt.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF International Championship Match: Flag Match- Fandango (c) vs Homicide

[video=youtube;3QwTfILLHiU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QwTfILLHiU[/video]

The fans stand up and cheer as Fandango's theme music hits. Instead of Fandango walking out, Derrick Bateman comes out first with his USA trunks and a giant American flag. We waves it around proudly. He then sets it to his side and when that happens Fandango's custom structure's tassels fall but instead of gold, it is the US flag and Fandango comes bursting through it with Maxine. The fans are going crazy and Maxine hands him a mic as they stand on top of the stage.

Fandango
I'm sorry but did I hear you correctly? Did you say ONCE you get this world championship belt? I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you this but you just can't pull this belt off. I mean first of all it doesn't match your clothes and secondly, I don't lose. I am undefeated for a reason and unlike you it's not because of luck. Why you were given this title shot is beyond me. I already beat you in a champion vs champion matchup and you had the help of all your friends. I guess Russo really is as desperate as everyone thinks he is. I mean look at his lackluster army. At least RAW has former World Champions to their credit. I know Russo likes to gimmick the hell out of every show to bring in ratings but why on earth would he stop probably the biggest money making match in history? Derrick Bateman vs Fandango! Now that is the match everyone really wanted to see!

The crowd rallies behind that last statement and Bateman jumps up and claps his hands with the fans.

Bateman vs Fandango would have been an instant classic. If Russo was smart, he'd have cut the match because he's saving it for WrestleMania because we all know I'm not losing this baby any time soon. Could you even imagine? This sleek and sexy belt over the waist of some common street rat. You probably wouldn't even see it because of those dumb shirts he wears over it. The guy is like a fat kid at a pool, he just won't take off his shirt because he's so ashamed of his body. Nobody is going to react positively to that. Ratings would plummet with Homicide as the champion because he doesn't look like a champion. Then again the same could have been said about Bully Ray and CM Punk but when they were champion, nobody cared about Anarchy. Now it's on it's way to being named the brand of the month. You can't just downgrade your champion after his brand has had the greatest viewership increase since the history of man. Stephanie McMahon likes to talk about what's best for business, she should come over here and take over also.

The crowd boos that last statement.

You guys are probably right about that last part but I'm pretty sure my sweet moves could change her mind about the whole thing. Anyways I digress. Now I don't know if it's the accent or what but did I hear Homicide compare us two? That we've been intertwined? Oh man this is worse than I thought. You're just reaching out for anything to be considered half the man I am. I didn't lose in the tag team tournament. Derrick lost and he was cheated out of it and if I know Russo, he's going to be trying to do the same to me in our match. Now me on the other hand, I don't like to get dirty. Doesn't mesh well with my skin. The only time I get dirty is in the bedroom ain't that right angel face?

Fandango smirks at Maxine and she blushes. He turns his attention back to Homicide.

So I'm here to ask you to fight like a real man Homicide. No outside interferences. You saw how cheating worked out for you last time. You already have an advantage in this match. You're a fast little guy. You could probably run up and plant the flag in five seconds flat. Now of course I have every other advantage but still, fight me with honor. And by that I mean no punching of the face.

Fandango holds his nose, remembering the pain from when The Rock broke his nose as he awaits Homicide's response.

Status
Not open for further replies.