UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw July 24th Edition

Cwalker, just like I am for Dresdons Dose, I am running out of praise for you as every week you just seem to make me wanna give more and more, there is only so much I can give you know, sooner or later you have to dissapoint me haha Considering that the only match that really showed up was Rock and Bully Ray, obviously because both of them tt, I understand a few of the others had one person turn up, it was an awesome show but then you throw into the factor that an amazing Pay Per View was posted the day before, Cwalker, I have just put every hat on I have ever owned and removed all of them straight away, my hats are off to you Cwalker if you didnt get that haha. Like Aniking said you are a machine, a beast, an animal!!!

Congrats to Tapout, as he said, it is the way you want to win the title but it is a title none the less Tapout and I'm sure you will bring a bit of history to the title with Hawkins, I see a long reign ahead. I'm very dissapointed with Red though, I don't know what his deal is as the week before he told me he was always gonna struggle cause he was away for his match against me so whether he is still away or not and didnt let Cwalker know, I have no idea but I was really looking forward to his post.

Who is this mystery man that wants to take the NWO out? MMM Ani reckons he cracked the first code so im guessing he might have a little idea but I'm not even going to guess because ill be that far off it aint funny but I'm keen to find out. It means another new superstar to go along with Chriss's James Storm? And Sam's Goldust as well and it looks like Raw is only going to get better from here and in.

Now, I gotta admit Cwalker, after reading the whole show, reading match to match, promo to promo, seeing Roode already have a match arranged against Storm for Summerslam, I thought it would be the same as GAB. I thought that you had nothing planned for me and I would be struggling to get a match. I thought I would not be feautured at all because after seeing Dres, Ani, Rey and Fetter in the ring argueing over who gets the shot, I thought Fatal Four Way with NWO vs Stone Cold because I wasn't asked for a promo but I am so Happy that I'm getting my shot at Summerslam and to go against the 4 men Ive just mentioned plus one more man, boy I thought the Smackdown KOTM thread would be hard to top but I'm sure we will give it a good crack. Thank you very much for giving me a shot and my opponents, I look forward to seeing how far we will push each other.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Real shame my opponents didn't TT. I'm hoping to get better with my TT's, as I feel they lack compared to almost everybody else. Great show, especially given what you got, which was like 3 TT's?

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw July 31st Card

rawnwo2.png

Tuesday July 31st, 2012 Card
"Sin City?"

Tuesday Night Raw is back, and after last weeks disappointing effort, some fat has been trimmed. With a new look roster, Theodore Long has decided to stray away from the usual routine. At Summerslam, UWF will bear witness to the first ever Elimination Chamber in the companys history. But tonight, live from Las Vegas, Nevada! Long is bringing back an old favorite. Tonight, we welcome back Raw Roulette! Each match will have its stipulation decided by a spin of the roulette match. Who knows? Maybe we see an Inferno Match. Or a First Blood Match. Or even a Pillow fight match. Anything can and will happen at Raw Roulette. So tune in to Tuesday Night Raw live from Las Vegas, Nevada!

20110627_rawroulette_tunein.jpg

CurHawkinshardcore.jpg
versus
Daniels.jpg

Curt Hawkins versus Christopher Daniels

Last week, Curt Hawkins won the Hardcore Championship by defeating Matt Morgan with some assistance from his friend; Tyler Reks. At the same show, Christopher Daniels won his first ever UWF match. But this week, Daniels has to deal with competition that will actually show up in "The Party Starter" in a non-title match up. Daniels has had quite the rivalry with Bully Ray as of late. Can he focus on his opponent or does Bully Ray have all his attention?

KofiKingston.jpg
versus
JamesStorm.jpg

Kofi Kingston versus James Storm

In a double debut, Kofi Kingston will take on "The Cowboy" James Storm. Last week, James Storm made a shocking debut, answering Robert Roode's challenge for Summerslam. That match will take place August 26th, but tonight Storm needs to deal with the "Controlled Frenzy" of Kofi Kingston. Will it be Last Call for Kingston or will there be Trouble in Paradise for Storm?

BullyRay.jpg
versus
RobertRoode.jpg

Bully Ray versus Robert Roode

It's been a rough few weeks for Robert Roode. Two weeks ago on Raw, he was upset by Curt Hawkins. At The Great American Bash, MVP knocked him out. And last week, Roode was interrupted by his former partner and best friend; James Storm. Things do not get any easier for Roode this week as he takes on the undefeated Bully Ray. Bully is coming off a win over The Rock last week and is looking to continue his momentum. Who will win? Better yet, will we see an appearance from Christopher Daniels? How about James Storm?

TheRock.jpg
versus
CMPunkUnitedStates.jpg

The Rock versus CM Punk

The Rock has not been The Rock of old. Getting beat by Robert Roode and Bully Ray in his past two matches, one has to wonder if The Rock still has it. If he has it, he better find it real soon as he goes one on one with the self-proclaimed "Best in The World" CM Punk. Punk is coming off an unbelivable victory againsit Cody Rhodes in his hometwon to win the United States Championship. Now it's time for Punk to refocus. Can Punk continue the roll that he's on? Or will The Rock finally right the ship?

MVP.jpg
versus
Christian.jpg

MVP versus Christian

Christian is said to not be in the best of moods after coming so close to winning the UWF Championship only to have it snatched from him thanks to a controversial call. Christian will get another shot at Austin's Championship at Summerslam. The same could be said for MVP. The Florida native has done nothing but impress since debuting on Raw and looks to send Christian to his second consecutive loss.

UWFCodyRhodes.jpg
versus
StoneColdUWFChampion.jpg

Cody Rhodes versus "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Raw's two best will go at it in the main event. Flashback to May 1st, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Cody Rhodes met in a tournament match to determine who would become Number One Contender to the then Undisputed Championship. Cody Rhodes won that match via countout. Austin now has a chance to avenge that loss as he goes one on one with the former World Heavyweight and United States Champion. These two are also apart of the Elimination Chamber match at Summerslam and will look to feel each other out heading into the big event.

We Will Also Hear From
All Five Elimination Chamber Participants
CM Punk
Christopher Daniels
Bully Ray
Curt Hawkins
The Rock
Anyone Else Who Wants To Speak​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw July 31st Card

Actually, my first win was against Eddie Guerrerro. 8D

Great card! I can't wait to have a fun session with Tapout! I just hope I can keep up with him, damn he's doing great!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Damn that's one crazy card.

I expect to see everyone TT, there's some top-notch matches happening here. I look forward to the read even though I'm on the 'Blue' brand

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

Fun Fact: The Last time there was a Raw Roulette Night in E-feds, Cody Rhodes would hit Cross Rhodes on the Chairman Vince McMahon.

Austin Vs. Rhodes, this is gonna be fun.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Already got my TT in. I look forward to each Raw more then the last every week. I love Smackdown but Raw is, and always will be my home. Couldn't picture Hawkins anywhere else.

Rhodes vs. Austin...YES..YES..YES!

MVP vs. Christian? Thats like a freaking PPV quality match.

It's safe to say this card is STACKED. And if the people due for a promo send in, which I'm sure they will, it's really going to even out this amazing looking show.

Looking forward to RRS. I know hes hungry to go, and so am I. I'm always getting better, so good luck there man.

oh and the Roulette is sure to bring some interesting, and awesome matches.

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score

Albo and Ani? DAYYYYYUM boy! That is gonna be off the chain. Me and EoR get to hit it off for the first time in a long time, and looking forward to see how Chriss delivers as Storm! Shaping up to be an excellent show.

Pete

Reaction score

Quick question, am I still in? Have I been cut? Not angry or anything, just checking.

Aniking

Reaction score

Quick question, am I still in? Have I been cut? Not angry or anything, just checking.

Your name didn't appear in the last round of cuts done earlier today, so yes you're still in. Tough for Cwalker to book everyone on the card every week. Just make sure you send in a promo showing you're keen.

Anyway, I've landed myself a big challenge in albo's MVP... but I think I can take him :p

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

It looks like this will be an awesome RAW!

Three people already got their TTs up.

Now it is time for me to throw up one!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Great show, and yes sorry guys I'm a little behind cause of my internet problems.

Anyways going to be a interesting PPV....

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Guess Ill send a couple promo's in.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I'll hopefully have a TT up tomorrow, had family over a lot today, so haven't been able to do much of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.