UWF 2012: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
re: UWF NXT Past Shows and Cards

I haven't seen it in the staff :(...

Blizzard

Reaction score
re: UWF NXT Past Shows and Cards

If we sent it to Rey/Sam should we re-send it to you guys?

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Monday Night NXT Very First Edition!: 9/3/12

[video=youtube;CDhJePACu9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDhJePACu9U&feature=player_embedded[/video]

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

awe-nxt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

The crowd go wild for the launch of the yellow brand of UWF. NXT. Pyro blasts out from the stage in every direction imaginable, lighting up the stage in a sea of yellow. As the pyro dies down the camera does a pan of the arena to show all of the excited fans in Denver, Colorado's Pepsi Center. The theme music of NXT continues to play until the camera centres on our commentary team of Joey Styles and Tazz.

tumblr_lhnx8ahkBx1qgkaqlo1_400.jpg

Joey Styles: Welcome!, ladies and gentlemen to the very first edition of Monday Night NXT!, I'm Joey Styles and I'm sitting alongside 'The Human Suplex Machine' Tazz!.

Tazz: You're damn straight Joey, and what a show we've got tonight.

Joey Styles: You ain't kidding Tazz, we've got three absolutely massive matches featuring some of UWF's brightest stars including 'The Icon' Sting, 'The Viper' Randy Orton and the current NWA World Champion, Robert Roode.

Tazz: Yeah, we got the champ in the house tonight and he'll face a tough test against The Stinger, and don't forget, we're kickin' off the show with some Hardcore action. Not to menti--... hey, wait a minute...

[video=youtube;YU060CL2GuE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU060CL2GuE[/video]

JBLs theme hits the arena, the crowd almost surprised to hear it early but are quick to turn towards the stage and give off a mixed reaction towards the entrance way. As on the side of stage the white limo pulls up with the trademark longhorns on the hood, The driver parks and steps out quickly going to the back and opening up the door as JBL steps out wearing his normal white hat with suit combo and a shit eating grin holding up his hands. He is about to take a step forward but stops he points at his driver and motions for him to give him something, the driver reaches into his jacket pocket and hands him a microphone JBL lifts it up as his music fades off.

JBL: I’m so sorry ladies and gentleman but it seems some imbecile in the back forgot what I specifically told them to do so we will need to do this over, Driver reopen my door when the music begins again, oh and boy make it snappy I’m your boss open it up all the way you don’t want me hurting my check writing hand do you. Let’s go start it up again

*JBL tosses the mic at the driver surprising him as he juggles it trying to make sure it doesn’t fall, he sighs as he puts it back in his jacket and JBL steps back into his limo closing the door. The driver puts his hands together waiting for the signal of music. When the music plays the crowd seems confused*

[video=youtube;Nv4duIZwCD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv4duIZwCD8[/video]

The camera pans the audience and everyone is looking around as if trying to look for those actually cheering when they realize what is going, the cheers coming from the speakers as you can hear over it a JBL chant sadly being attempted by JBLs own voice. The driver opens the door and JBL comes out with a seemingly impossible wider grin lifting up his hands one holding his hat as the crowd boo as loud as they possibly can to drown out the cheers playing through the speakers. JBL puts back on his white cowboy hat before he makes his way down the ramp, holding his title up in the air with a big grin on his face. Once at ringside he stops looking around at the booing crowd as if they are cheering he starts to do a little Texas two-step before walking up the steel steps and looking around at the crowd. He holds on to his hat before stepping into the ring and lifting his arms up, he is handed a microphone as he looks around his music and therefore the piped in cheers fading off, the boos taking over but his smile still plastered on his face.

106ph.jpg

John Bradshaw Layfield:

It is morning again, in America. Welcome to the very first NXT so Ladies and Gentleman you can come out from behind your doors, it is safe once again to believe because JBL is here to be your beacon light, your guide through the darkness lighting it up with my million dollar smile. Like the benefactor that I am, I am here to take care of all of you…My Fans.

*The crowd boos loudly as JBL continues*

And yes I do realize this being the very beginning of NXT there are some matters I need to attend do, Matches to book, championship to crown, and a show to take care of but before we get to all that I want to talk about something much more important…me. Ya see JBL came from humble beginnings, I used to be in some tag team that only cared about having fun and from there I became the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown Television History, from there I became the very first ETW Champion in History, the greatest ETW Global Champion in history, and the final UCW Champion in history. I’ve Done it all, all except run a brand. I’m a self-made millionaire and a man who understands what this business needs, I’m not a washed up wrestler who couldn’t make it as a in ring performer so I got this job instead…I’m not some old backstage hand who was thrust into this position because he was the safe choice. No I’m here because JBL makes money, and as a result NXT with my influence will become greater than ever imagined. The difference between this show and many other shows like it is this won’t be The Third brand…Smackdown isn’t known as the 2nd brand and Raw isn’t either, yet the third brand is always lopped with that title. Well not NXT, NXT is its own entity, it represents the future of this company and it will be The show to watch every week.

I aspire to be the best at what I do while everyone else aspires to do the best they can, that is what separates me from the rest of the world. And that is why I am going to make this show greater, I am John Bradshaw Layfield and whatever I put my mind to I succeed in…with all that said we need someone to put our faith in. We need a man who can lead us to the future, someone who doesn’t need work he just needs opportunity…That’s all I needed, I got my shot at championship gold and I became a wrestling god…and now I extend that very same opportunity. So please join me in welcoming, your future…Robert Roode.

*JBL motions to the stage*

[video=youtube;3NGXhkeHbqI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3NGXhkeHbqI[/video]

*"Off the Chain" hits the PA system and the fans already begin to boo the hand who single handed broke the arm of the Undertaker and defeated James Storm in the same night marches down without the NWA World Heavyweight Championship, both men have smirk on their faces as Robert Roode climbs into the ring and shakes his hands with John Bradshaw Layfield before taking a microphone for himself.*

Robert Roode

Last week at Summerslam, I proved to everybody why I was chosen to be the leader of the Next Generation, why I WAS the NWA World Heavyweight Champion, why I am the IT factor of Professional Wrestling! But most importantly, I showed the world that I take no prisoners, that when I promise to take a man down, I do so, I broke the Undertaker's arm with ease before dismantling James Storm with a Single Spinebuster, I proved everybody in one night what I am really made of, pure talent and class! It's unfortunate because the NWA missed out on the opportunity, then UWF Raw absolutely bottled their chances of having greatness on their roster but John, you've always told me that you see potential in me and well here we are, us two stood in the middle of your ring on your own UWF Show, talking about Greatness and the future... Our Greatness, our future! While it's unfortunate NXT is currently suffering from the older generation with the likes of Sting and the Rock on this brand, NXT has me!

*Both John Bradshaw Layfield and Robert Roode chuckle in their suits as John Bradshaw Layfield's million dollar smile shows through, John Bradshaw Layfield ushers three ringside technicians into the ring, who are carrying a display cabinet covered over by a black coif, they place it down in the centre of the ring as John Bradshaw Layfield opens up his arms and responds to Robert Roode.*

Robert, my boy! Everything you have so said far has been music to my ears, your actions at Summerslam gave me a Mona-Lisa Smile and above all else, like me, you are a man of your word! Me and you have same prospects, the same brilliant qualities and I couldn't help myself, so please allow me Robert to represent you with the NXT World Heavyweight Championship!

*AS JBL pulls the cover off the cabinet to reveal the solid gold NXT World Heavyweight Championship, another theme hits the PA system to the disgust Robert Roode & John Bradshaw Layfield.*

I HEAR VOICES,
THEY COUNCIL ME.

[video=youtube;ixfDu08xtZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ixfDu08xtZk[/video]

*The fans explode into a loud chorus of cheers as The Viper Randy Orton emerges from the backstage wearing his casual attire, he marches down to the ring, constantly keeping an eye on both men in the ring, Randy Orton hauls himself up onto the ring apron before slowly climbing into the ring, Robert Roode is seemingly furious, but John Bradshaw Layfield has seemingly managed to contain his anger some what as Randy Orton doesn't wait to be address, instead in he speaks first.*

Orton50.jpg

Randy Orton

Congratulations Robert for becoming the greatest ass kisser in UWF History! First of all, all you have seemingly managed to do in your entire time in this company is complain about not being used right and you then you hot shotted by our General Manager into the spotlight once again all because what exactly? It certainly isn't your looks, or your ring skills because both are heavily lacking, yet you're being a given a Championship! If you were anything like you claimed to be, you'd fight for it. And as for you John, if you truely gave a damn about anyone besides yourself you'd want NXT to get off with a bang, I suggest you find a way for this NXT World Heavyweight Championship to have a true owner... Give it something the both of you lack, credibility! Hell, do a tournament, I don't care, as long as I get to teach Bobby here a lesson on what it takes to be a true champion in UWF...

*Robert Roode completely loses it as he throws off his jacket and picks up a microphone and points straight at Randy Orton and responds to him directly.*

Randy Orton, you think you can beat me? You think I cannot defend the NXT World Heavyweight Championship, you don't think I could win some tournament to become the first ever NXT World Heavyweight Champion? Well you are wrong Randy Orton because I will beat you and whoever else JBL feeds me because he knows I am the absolute best on this brand, and the NEW WRESTLING GOD! Because I am that damn good, and you can bank on it Randy!

*Randy Orton smirks and goes to respond but John Bradshaw Layfield quickly intervenes like the General Manager he is and makes a major announcement to both Randy Orton & Robert Roode*

Enough! This is MY brand and you two are two of the most featured men on the roster and there is only one way this can be settled, tonight, there will be a four men NXT World Heavyweight Championship tournament with the winners of their respective matches going onto Vengeance to face each other! Robert, you will be facing the man they called Sting and do me proud son! As for you Randy Orton, you got a chip on your shoulder but so does your opponent, the Miz and let me tell you this boys, all eyes are on you two to perform tonight! Now get backstage and prepare for your matches, because it's time to get on with the show!

*The segment comes to an end with Randy Orton & Robert Roode staring each other down in the centre of the ring and John Bradshaw Layfield chuckle but is clearly calculating something inside his head as NXT goes elsewhere.*

tumblr_m7u5mcus4k1qdkrl2o1_500.png

The tron lights up to this image, which sparks up a tirade of boos from this debut NxT crowd in Colorado. Bully Ray had a message for his opponent for the night.

Bully Ray: Shane McMahon... The time has come! We are literally minutes away from you getting your ass kicked harder, longer and faster than any other time it got kicked before, in the Attitude Era, or any other time! To be honest, I wouldn't normally waste time before a match, out of the original routine of calf exercises, I thought seems as it's the very first episode of NxT, I would share with you some of the support tweets I've been getting, from the people that truly understand Hash Tag Bullynation okay, lemme just get my twittah machine out here.....

Bully takes his iPhone out and navigates to the favorites on his twitter where he's saved some tweets. He starts to read them out.

Okay, here we go.... "What a start for nXt, The Bully gonna suplex Shane through another staging." I'm thinking about it uhhh... Next one, "Show Shane he can't take the heat of Hells Kitchen" ummm, where's the one where's the on- Oh here we go. Most possibly my favorite tweet of all time, and you should appreciate this, being Vince's biggest mistake, a reference to another of em. "Shane got as much chance of beating Bully as Zach Gowen got of winning a cage match by escaping!"

Cameraman: I don't get it, I mean he could climb up with one leg, I-

Bullys stare moves to the right, to the cameraman instead of right into the camera.

You don't get it? Only way to escape a cage is both feet touching the floor? Idiot.... Typical McMahon lackey. Worth what he's paid... jack s##t!

I am making my way to the very top of NxT. I don't need no fake title belt to walk around with, I don't need to be no relative of the chairman, I don't need nothing! I am the last real pro wrestler left and I deserve, and demand respect. I don't expect much respect from people in Denver, if they had anything worth shouting about in the sporting world I would care but they don't! They don't grip the concept of support a great athlete. That's why they will all be booing once my hand is raised. I'll see you out there Shane'O.

The feed goes blank within a couple of seconds...

Fade. We return from commercial break and the fans erupt in cheers as they showcase their signs as camera’s roam throughout the arena. Justin Roberts enters the ring with a microphone in hand, preparing to announce a segment of some sort.

07.jpg

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, please get up off of your seat welcoming this man tonight!

The fans erupt in cheers as they await for a newly signed superstar to show himself!

[video=youtube;63NDOI5ol3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63NDOI5ol3I&feature=related[/video]

“THE TRUTH… HAS SET ME FREE!†is heard throughout the arena, as half of the fans are surprised to hear the words again, as the other half are cheering knowing this man has returned! R-Truth’s entrance music begins to play, as he makes his way out on the stage, with a huge smile on his face. R-Truth stops at the entrance stage, as he throws his arms up in the air, screaming out “WHAT’S UP!?†in the process. The fans respond with a loud “WHAT’S UP!?†of their own, as they begin to cheer loudly, knowing what attitude R-Truth will be displaying in his career here in U.W.F. R-Truth begins to bob his head to the beat of his entrance music, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. R-Truth walks over to a “Little Jimmy†and pats his head with a smile on his face as he walks past the entrance ramp. R-Truth hikes up the steel steps and enters the ring, as he walks over to the end of the ring and grabs a microphone. R-Truth walks to the center of the ring, with a huge smile on his face, as he begins speaking.

r-truth-mic.jpg%3Fw%3D584

R-Truth: Surprise, surprise, surprise! Y’all didn’t think you’d see anymore a’ me after I succeeded from the WWE. Well, since I’m a GOOD R-Truth now I figured I’d be a nice guy and come perform in a company where there’s even more Little Jimmie’s ta’ cheer me on. Now, how does that sound, friends? I’m just doin’ this for you’s, Little Jimmy! I don’t want no trouble. Oh wait, I forgot. I think I’ve done this before. I allowed all a’ y’all ta’ get with me, and know what’s up. And where did tha’s get me? NOWHERE. So y’all jus’ sit down, and shut up! I ain’t gon’ come out ‘ere dancin’ and prancin’ like some leprechaun for y’all no more. I ain’t even Irish! I came out here tonight ta’ let y’all know the truth, the whole truth, and nothin’ but the truth. And I’mma break this down for y’all right now. It’s all about winnin’. Y’all Mavericks don’t seem ta’ know nothin’ ‘bout that. The fans erupted in boos, as R-Truth snickered at the crowd, continuing. Don’t boo me, yo’should be booin’ yo’selves. Y’see the word a’ the day is winnin’. ‘Cause I win, I’m better than you, you, you, fo’ eyes in row twelve, and ‘specially you, Little Jimmy! An’ thas’ what separates me from all y’all. I did my homework, and y’all Abe Lincoln, and the Truth is John Wilkes Booth! He did win, right? An’. Nee. Way. It seems as if Little Jimmy is leadin’ a damn conspiracy here agains’ me also! C-O-N-… spiracy! Little Jimmy ain’t put me in no match, I’m doin’ nothin’ but talkin’ ta’ you smelly people! I don’t like smelly people! They smelly! Ain’t they smelly, Justin? Oh, wait. R-Truth stares at the fans, and raises the microphone up to his lips violently. SHUT UP!

And, it only took one violent “shut up†to anger the fans. The fans responded with loud boos toward R-Truth who shook his head in an disgusted manner.

R-Truth: Ta’ the people who got some hometrainin’, listen up pleas’. I ain’t got no match ta’night, but ‘chu know what? Thas’ a good thin’. Think about it, The Truth is gon’ be a World Heavyweight Champion. If I’m gon’ be a World Heavyweight Champion, I want ta’ be fres’ for my firs’ match, ya’dig? WHAT!? I said ya’dig! WHAT!? Don’t what me! WHAT!? Y’all pissin’ me the hell off! I ain’t gon’ let y’all get ta’ me ‘cause Momma Truth taught me better than that. Anyways, I ain’t here ta’ make friends, I ain’t here ta’ make all a’thes’ Little Jimmies happy, I’m here for one thin’ and one thin’ only – tha’s ta’ win. I’m here ta’ do somethin’ I didn’t accomplish in the WWE, and tha’s become the World Heavyweight Champion. And if it means goin’ through anyone in the back – then you damn well better believe I’m gon’ do it.

R-Truth paces around the ring, as he collects his thoughts as the fans continue booing. Truth brushes off the boos as he slowly raises the microphone up to his lips, continuing.

R-Truth: Lemme tell you somethin’ real. Y’all need ta’ realize that it don’t matter who Little Jimmy wants ta’ see face me. Currently, I’m undefeated here. And you best believe that ain’t gon’ change anytime soon. ‘Cause this new attitude y’all see is my way ta’ gettin’ what I want. And what I need. That one thing that all y’all won’t let me get. The World Heavyweight Championship. And tha’s not all, once I’m up at the top, y’all gon’ realize you were wrong all along. NO R-TRUTH, I’M SORRY. I don’t give a damn. I don’t need y’all. I never needed y’all. All y’all Little Jimmies out there don’t mean DIDDLYSQUAT ta’ me! I ain’t no fun and games anymore! Games are for Little Jimmies. It ain’t about havin’ fun if you wan’ be successful. And, it damn sure ain’t about any a’ you! So, y’all just wait your turn, go home, get on the Internet, go on Twitta’ or Facebook, and show me y’all’s hate. It means nothin’ ta’ me! Truth means business and business gon’ be successful. Do I look like I’m playin’ around, Jay Bee Ell? Y’see, once I prove I’m better than all a’ the losers in the back, I’m comin’ for you Bradshaw. I’m comin’ ta’ let y’know Truth means business! No one’s on the level o’ The Truth, so for y’all in the back, watch and learn! ‘Cause right now, it’s Truth’s time. So, take a number ‘cause all a’ y’all takin’ a back seat ta’ The Truth. An’, tha’s the truth, the whole truth, and nothin’ but the truth! Y’all betta’ believe that!

R-Truth drops the microphone on the mat, as a huge static thud is heard throughout the arena. R-Truth has a crooked smirk across his face, as he throws his hands up and the fans respond with boos. R-Truth exits the ring and makes his way up the entrance ramp, soaking in all of the boos. This is a new R-Truth, and despite the silliness, he’s looking for a fight. Fade.​

==================================

UWF TUESDAY NIGHT RAW

Rawbanner2.png

Credit: EffectsofRaven

Christy Hemme: The following contest is a Hardcore Match scheduled for one fall to a finish.

106756Entrance.gif

The Beaten Path' blares through the speakers and the crowd in attendance boo the resident Bully, and out comes the man, victorious over Christopher Daniels at Summerslam. He comes out with cell phone in hand, and walks down the ramp shouting the odds at the guys in the front row. He makes it to the bottom of the ramp and says into the camera "#BullyNation takes over nXt, and ain't gvin' this place black! You better believe it, trending world freakin' wide!". Bully Ray then rolls into the ring and throws his fists in the air. He places his phone in the corner and prepares for the match ahead.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Hell's Kitchen, New York, weighing in at 326 pounds. Bully Ray!.

'HERE COMES THE MONEY!'

Entrance2.gif

Shane McMahon hits the PA system and he walks out from the back. No silly dancing routine tonight, he has a Singapore Cane tightly gripped in his hand as he walks down to the ring with a face which signals his intents. He's serious.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, from Greenwich, Conneticut, weighing in at 236 pounds, Shane McMahon!.

ShaneMcMahon.png

The bell sounds and Shane O'Mac runs and slides into the ring, but before he can get up and start swinging he is stomped upon by Bully Ray. Bully Ray stomps the hand which has in it the Singapore Cane. Bully Ray really leans on that particular hand which presses it down into the cane almost crushing it under the weight of The Bully of NXT. Bully Ray then grabs Shane by the hair and raises him to his feet before slapping the taste right out of his mouth, Bully then pushes him out through the middle rope and Shane spills out to the floor below. Bully Ray takes his time walking out of the ring, taunting both the crowd and his opponent as he does so. "Is this all they give me?, this is a joke!", Bully Ray exclaims as he walks down the ring steps. He then proceeds to walk over to Shane McMahon, but Shane O' has gotten to a vertical base and hits Bully Ray with some gut shots with his fists, Shane then goes to work with those said fists, until Bully Ray has had enough of course and knees Shane in the gut before tossing him back first into the Steel Steps by the head. Shane collides with the steps making a tremendous 'THUD!' sound. Shane writhes around the floor in pain as Bully Ray stands with a big smirk plastered on his face.

Styles:
Well I think this is going the way we expected it to Tazz.

Tazz: Yeah I'd say so, I mean Bully Ray is a former ECW wrestler, he knows how wrestle the 'Hardcore' style and Shane's better known for his office work than his ring work Joey. It just don't add up to victory for Shane, at least on paper.

Bully walks over to Shane and presses Shane's face against the top steels step, rubbing it off the grated surface before slamming it down across it. Shane falls back onto the floor, straight on his back. Bully Ray then takes the top layer off of the steps and stands waiting for Shane to get to his feet. Shane McMahon eventually, with the help of the ring apron drags himself to his feet, Bully Ray runs at him full steam ahead, however Shane has enough sense of his surroundings that he managers to drop down and Dropkick the lower legs, including the famed calves, of Bully Ray meaning that Bully Ray is tripped and falls jaw-jacking himself on the steel steps that he intended to use as a weapon. Bully Ray stays in that position, his head laying prone on top of the stairs which point upwards. Shane grabs him by the legs and makes sure Bully's face hits each and everyone of the three steps before he drags him over to the base of the steps. Shane slowly raises Bully into position for a Suplex. He wraps his arm around the head of Bully Ray before proceeding to lift him up into the air and drop him down across the base of the Steel Steps with great impact with the Suplex. Bully Ray rolls off of the steps holding his back. Shane crawls over to him and rolls him over going for the cover on the outside.

Bully Ray kicks out at the count of two much to the chagrin of the crowd.

Styles:
I'd have to say now Tazz, that Shane McMahon is holding his own here!.

Tazz: Yeah he's proving me wrong thus far Joey, but has he got enough about him to beat Bully Ray?, that's the question.

Shane gets to his feet and grabs Bully Ray by his shirt as he rolls him to his feet before throwing him into the ring. He searches under the ring before entering the ring with a Steel Trash Can, full of weapons. He tosses it into the ring before entering the ring himself. Shane grabs the trash can and proceeds to empty it's inners onto the prone torso of Bully Ray. In the trash can is: a stop sign; a plate, a cookie tray, a fork and strangely, a watermelon. Shane looks down at the watermelon in confusion. Before a smile comes over his face. He then drags Bully Ray into the corner and steps back from it. He picks up the rather large watermelon and looks at it, he laughs, he can't believe what's he's about to do. He takes a few more steps back before proceeding to use the Watermelon like a bowling ball and splatter it all over the face of Bully Ray. Shane throws his hands in the air in triumph, the crowd cheering and chanting 'Shane O'Mac!, Shane O'Mac!'. Shane walks over to Bully Ray and laughs at the fallen Bully who is covered in Watermelon. He looks down and sees that Bully Ray's phone is laying beside him, he laughs to himself as he picks it up and fumbles about figuring out how to work it. He then takes a photo of Bully Ray and puts it on Bully's twitter which he left on. The camera closes up on the phone which shows the picture of Bully Ray splattered in watermelon with the term #watermelon'd written underneath it.

Tazz: Well that was certainly... uncoventional to say the least.

Styles: In all my years of calling ECW, I don't think I've ever seen a piece of fruit used as a weapon. Nevermind posted on the twitter... and we can report now, that the hashtag 'watermelon'd' is trending worldwide!.

Bully Ray has come to his senses and asks Shane 'What did you do?!', Shane laughs stepping back, he has Bully's phone still in his hand. Bully Ray gets to his feet, he wipes himself down and licks his fingers 'WATERMELON?!', Bully Ray looks disgusted as he walks forward towards Shane. Shane threatens to throw the phone however. Bully Ray stops and puts his hands up, Shane threatens to throw it like a pigskin but Bully Ray pleads. Shane says 'alright' and walks towards Bully Ray to hand his phone back but just as he reaches Bully Ray he hits him over the head with it and skillfully volleys it into the baying crowd. Bully Ray holding his head turns around and has the most shocked look on his face he yells 'WHAT DID YOU DO?!... THAT'S A 200 DOLLA' PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY!'... Shane laughs but soon finds himself in a bit of bother as Bully is standing right where the Sinapore Cane from earlier lies. He raises it up and nods his head he runs towards Shane, he tries to run away, but Bully Ray grabs him by the shirt collar and drags him back before wrapping the cane around the neck of Shane and drops him with a Russian Leg Sweep, the move almost crushing the throat of Shane.

Tazz: Probably not the best idea Shane's ever had huh Joey?

Styles: I'd say not Tazz, and I've got a feeling an enraged Bully Ray is a lot more dangerous than the normal pissed-off Bully Ray.

Bully Ray proceeds to now beat the hell out of Shane as Shane lies prone on the mat. Shane begins to roll towards the ropes out of pure instinct and rolls outside but still Bully relentlessly attacks him until he rolls out of the ring. Bully Ray steps out between the ropes and stands on the ring apron, he holds the cane vertically in both hands before dropping the point down into the ribs of Shane McMahon. Shane holds his ribs as Bully Ray continues now to just assault Shane's side until the cane literally falls apart in his hands. Bully Ray is not done however as he grabs Shane by the head and slams his head off the steel ring post before throwing him into the ring. Bully Ray then heads to the top rope and jumps off landing down on the torso of Shane with a Big Splash from the top rope. Bully Ray stays atop for the cover.

Shane rolls the shoulder out. The exhausted Shane McMahon is now relying purely on natural instinct to survive in this match. Bully Ray walks over to the trash which covers the ring, he grabs the Plate. Shane is on his knees, he can barely move, it is then when Bully Ray takes the plate and smashes it over the head of Shane with one hand.

Styles: Do you get the feeling that Bully Ray really loved that phone?...

Tazz: Between that and the embarrassment at the hands of Shane McMahon, I don't think Bully Ray is going to rest until he leaves Shane permanently hurt.

Bully Ray is laughing as he grabs Shane by the head and raises him up to his feet, Shane is on one knee when instinct kicks in and he pulls his fist back before smashing it right where it hurts... the nads. He punches Bully Ray so hard in the balls that he falls back on his arse holding his nuts. Shane then grabs a fork and runs off the ropes before dropping down and stabbing it with force into the forehead of Bully Ray. Shane then proceeds to crawl over and grab the fork and rake it over the forehead of the fallen Bully Ray until he bleeds. Shane then stumbles to his feet and yells something which can't really be deciphered. He grabs Bully by the hand and drags him into the corner where the mat is still drenched in watermelon juice. Shane then grabs the Cooking Tray which was inside the trash can and the trash can itself. He places the trash can on the head upper body of Ray before heading to the top rope. He steadies himself up on the top rope and prepares to leap off. Shane then jumps off he places the cookie tray on the base of his feet and goes to kick it into the skull of Ray but somehow, Ray has the senses to roll out of the ring allowing Shane to crash and burn rather violently into the trashcan and the ring corner causing the crowd to gasp.

Style: OH MY GOD!, SHANE MCMAHON HAS CRASHED AND BURNED!.

Tazz: It was all or nothin' as usual with Shane, and this time he came up with nothin' Joey!.

The bloodied Bully Ray gets to his feet on the outside and gets up on the ring apron. He looks down at the base of the ring steps which lay below him. He then looks to Shane and you can tell he has bad intentions. The crowd chant 'We Want Tables!'. Bully Ray says no, and flips them off before grabbing Shane. He drags Shane's limp carcass out to the outside ring apron. Shane now bloodied, from what, we don't know, but we do suspect it's from the crash and burn with the trash can and cookie tray. Bully Ray hooks Shane under the chin before dragging him over and jumping off the ring apron bringing Shane with him with a BULLY CUTTER FROM THE APRON ONTO THE STEEL STEPS. The crowd chant 'Holy Shit!, Holy Shit!' as Shane's head bounces sickeningly off of the steel.

Tazz: HOLY SH-

Styles: It's over, it has got to be over.

Bully Ray who himself took quite a bad bump on his back crawls over Shane on the outside as the referee counts the pinfall on the outside mats.

...3!

Winner: Bully Ray

bully-ray.jpg

Bully Ray gets up and throws his hand in the air, he walks over to Shane and says 'You owe me a new phone!'. It probably wasn't registered by Shane who appears to be knocked out.

Styles: Bully Ray wins this one, but what great fighting spirit we saw from Shane here who did not go down as easily as we would expect.

Tazz: Definately not Joey, I see bright things in the future of both of these men, but tonight was Bubba... sorry, Bully Ray's night.

The inaugural edition of NXT has been absolutely electric thus far and the fans in attendance couldn't be more appreciative of the great action they've been treated to up to this point. Darkness suddenly shrouds the arena as the lights go down and the audience cry out together in a very audible gasp. Following this gasp, there is a chill to the air as everyone in attendance has been overcome with an eerie silence, not making a sound. After a moment of this silence comes to pass, it is broken by the voice of a man located somewhere amongst the darkness.

When a man's heart is full of deceit, it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. Never has the opening line of that far too oftenly recited poem resonated with me as much as it is right now, for the words contained in it describe exactly what happened to me and will tell you everything you need to know regarding why I am in the state of mind and behavior I am currently in. My soul has not seen the life-giving light of day for eight long days, and had it not been eviscerated by the flame of deceit, I would know in my heart right now that this is just the beginning of the darkness that lies ahead. I have not yet begun to have my soul enveloped by shadow.

And though my heart is gone, I still feel that deceit lingering in its place. It has made itself at home in my body and the once warm blood coursing through my veins is now numbingly cold. It is this deceit commanding the flow of this cold blood that will keep me motivated to see what I have set out to accomplish through to completion. It will be in every breath that I breathe, in every thought that I think, in every word that I speak. Now that my focus has shifted and my demeanor has altered, I have begun the checklist of things that I must complete to become an unkillable entity on not only Monday nights, but on every night of the week.

This deceit is like a hybrid virus, because it was not created from one act of deception, but three. Heading into Summerslam, I had no reason to believe that at the end of the event, I would have nothing that I had heading into it. Samoa Joe assured me that Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow would be taken care of, that mine and his combined prowess as a tag team unit would be more than enough to overcome them. I convinced myself of the same thing and when Desmond Wolfe returned and set the stipulation that the man on the receiving end of the fall would be fired and made himself the official, I let him convince me that victory was a certainty too.

But all of that was a lie. The manpower we had was unsufficient and even with the law of Smackdown itself on our side, we could not win and I was the man that suffered for it. Joe deceived me, Desmond deceived me, and worst of all I deceived me. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse, a wrong that must be righted. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I am that curse, and there is in fact a grave wrong that must be righted. The man you call Sting has been continuously bastardized with each continual day of his employment with the UWF, a man that has given nearly thirty years of his life has been mocked and undermined by his peers, unappreciated by those he reports to, and has accomplished nothing but being a stepping stone for people like the World Heavyweight Champion and Mr. Money in the Bank.

We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him. Look to the skies no longer, because I am no longer assuming the duty of vindicating you, I'm not even planning to fully vindicate myself beyond the following reason. Everything that will come to pass from this day forth will happen because of what has been building over the last twenty-seven years. In other words, you will only have yourselves to blame for what happens to you. But I will be the one that strikes fear into hearts, because every living, breathing soul in this arena has had to do with bringing about this change.

All of you have spat on me with your apathy, for trying to defend you and entertain you the way you deserve to be entertained, disrespect like that comes from black hearts and each of you possesses one. The battle between good and evil has begun. As it pertains to this company, yes, the battle has begun but what you fail to realize is neither good nor evil will be the victor. The third candidate, me the neutral party, will be the ideal left standing when it's all said and done.

Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior, the purveyor of good with a voice of silence and a mission of justice. This is Sting. I promise you that is the last time you will hear that poem, because even though within the stanzas lie truths that are relevant to my present frame, that poem and the imagery of the titantron video and the song that accompanied it are all representative of a man that is no longer living.

The past no longer matters, it is a deceased being that cannot be dug up. There will be no reflection. All that remains is the here and now. And until I discover the me I love the most, you may not call me Sting, I will be as nameless and faceless as I have told you the other men on this roster are to me. Now, you may raise the lights.​

13062_268x179.jpg

Sting stares out into the crowd from where he's standing, not saying another word as UWF NXT heads to another segment.

Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis are shown backstage playing video games as Maxine enters the picture.

JnD3.jpg

Maxine
What are you two idiots doing!

Derrick Bateman
What does it look like we're doing? We're becoming tag team champions in WWE'12.

Johnny Curtis
Yeah calm down sweet cakes, this is a team bonding thingy.

Maxine
It's the debut of NXT and you guys are back here playing video games! You should be out there in the ring making a statement!

Derrick Bateman
But we're not booked tonight.

Maxine
Exactly my point! No one's going to take you serious if you just sit back here the whole time playing dumb video games. Now I know why I was hired as an image consultant because without me, you guys would be out of a job.

Derrick Bateman
And without us, you'd be out of a job.

Maxine angrily stares at Derrick Bateman.

Derrick Bateman
I'm just saying this is a two way street. You gotta meet us half way.

Maxine
Well If i'm doing half of the work for you then I should get half of the pay as well.

Johnny Curtis
Whoa cool your jets baby. Look when it comes down to wrestling, we'll go out there and do what we do best. You do what we hired you to do. Go out there and look pretty and get us the opportunities we deserve. We'll do the rest. Just hang out with us back here and get to know us better.

Maxine
Uhh how about no. Look I'll get you the matches and you go out there and win.

Derrick Bateman
Duh that's what we just said!

Maxine
Ugh shut up!

Maxine walks off as Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis continue to play video games.

Johnny Curtis
She smells nice.

Derrick Bateman
That's not creepy.

The crowd is dead silent after the commercials... Soon we hear the word...

FIGHT!

Instrumental riffs are heard before vocals are heard.

'You're afraid like I make deals with the Devil,
You've been at it for years, but couldn't reach the next level'

Next comes out Jimmy Jacobs from behind the curtain wearing a coat as he walks down the entrance ramp, Jacobs soon slides onto the apron before getting onto the top rope as he poses.

Jimmy Jacobs is then giving a microphone as he then gets himself to the middle of the ring.

Jimmy Jacobs:

When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band, he said... "Son when you grow up would you be the savior of the beaten and the damned?" He said "Will you defeat them, your demons and all the non-believers, the plans that they have made, because one day I'll leave you a Phantom to lead you in the summer to join the black parade". That Phantom is the devil, he has ordered me to join his Black Parade, for I, to deliver such traumatize and suffering to you non-believers. All of you watching me standing out in the cruel and cold world, I stand alone... watching as the world spins on by... Bruised, Damned and Broken. Now words spoken remind me that I'm living in a blood-stained world, watching the fierce fire burn before my eyes, listening to that howling wind while I am soaked and drenched by the torrential rain.

Jacobs paces around the ring, the crowd's silent...

My arrival to UWF is nothing but pleasant for me, over time I've been seeking... seeking for a reason to change the world for the better but I've seen nothing but disgraceful arrogant people. After I lost my job one year ago in UCW, I didn't have any money... I didn't have the life that you addlebrains do, obviously you have money to enjoy yourself and come watch. But did I do this for money? No. I'm still living on the streets, I'm lucky enough to be given paid flights. But all this time I've been living in alleyways, down by the train-tracks... Every night is different... Every night is Dark. I'm just a moving shadow, a man that isn't seen, forgotten... For too long I've had to live my life like this, tonight I bring you what I'm here for, sent by the Devil himself, I am his advocate, his messenger. I'm here because I've been chosen. I'm not here because I want to be, I'm here to do my job. Together, the darkness will forever live on, together the Devil and myself will block the light from you people because clearly you people have had too much fun in the light... It's time to turn those lights off and live the way I've been living, the suffering I've suffered... Asphyxiation is something you'll all experience over time but first... I must allow my opponent to fall into asphyxiation, to suffer... to be fulfilled into the darkness and watch their souls become nothing but ashes. God doesn't need your soul, the Devil and I will capture everything we need, to demolish you people once and for all, for the better not for the worse. You all shall pray for forgiveness and mercy soon, but I for one will not allow your forgiveness, I will not allow anything but you all to suffer! Without the Devil and myself, you will continue to find happiness, with us... You will endure pain, it's something that you have no emotion of, it's what is truly missing in your own life. I'm here to bring all that. I... I once was a happy kid, until my father left me, left me on my own in the middle of the night down a dead road... For days, I struggled without water, without food... Life became dark... I've had to suffer and now... Everyone suffers.

The crowd booing heavily for Jacobs threats.

You people need to be unknown, nobody has heard of me, nobody knows what I once did... The fire in my eye rages once again, for I am alive, more than ever. The games will begin, the suffering of the boy on the melancholy hill will be seen by all. But who, just who will be the first to be captured into the darkness? Once you are in the darkness, there's no escaping at all. For there are rooms in the darkness, the Devil's house you shalt visit because you're invited. The fire, the flames... You all shall perish. The scars will come, but they will not fade... They will forever be memories as you join my 'Black Parade'. A man who's struggled in the dark alley for too long... sees the light... but until then... The lights will soon be broken like broken shards of a glass bottle, there's nothing that will allow it to be turned on again.

Jacobs doesn't stop there though, he continues on as he takes off his coat and lays down.

Choices, choices... we make them all the time, some we regret... some we don't. The way I live, the path I've chosen... is my choice entirely, there's no regrets about what I intend to do at all. Next week, NXT becomes darker and deranged. This may be a complete 'new' brand... but the Devil and I shall force darkness. Suffocation is something everyone will experience, not even JBL will be able to stop my intentions. I am a dangerous man, what runs through my mind will be nightmares for everyone in the crowd... You see that little boy in the front row?

Jacobs slides out of the ring as he askes the boy for his name

Boy: My name's Tommy.

Tommy... Let me show you something. Come into the ring with me...

Tommy's father insists, Tommy wants to experience it so he jumps over the barricade. Instantly the lights go out... A screaming piercing sound is heard... The lights soon come back on as we see Tommy wrapped in barbwires and blood all over him... Jacobs is with another person who helps him.

Suffocation. Experience it, welcome to the Black Parade.

The lights go off once again as Jimmy Jacobs disappear, the lights come back on as medics rush into the ring to try help Tommy.

UWF VENGEANCE

vengeanceposterupdated.png

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Semi Finals Match in the NXT World Heavyweight Championship Tournament!

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

After a brief moment of silence and darkness, the titantron screen lights up with the entrance video of the "Icon".

[video=youtube;N2-9IrO0DAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N2-9IrO0DAs[/video]

As the crowd erupts into cheers, "Immortal" by Adema begins to play as the fans are joined by the one and only Sting as he makes his way from the backstage area and enters through the curtain, turning the corner and appearing on the stage before them all. Sting stops and outstretches his arms and leans back, letting out a loud and passionate, "Wooooo!" before making his way down the ramp. He makes his way down the ramp, darting over to the steel steps as he reaches the end of it. He ascends the steps and walks along the apron, stepping through the ropes as he walks to the opposite side of the ring and prepares for his match.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first from Venice Beach California, he is the Icon of Professional Wrestling! Sting!

[video=youtube;3NGXhkeHbqI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3NGXhkeHbqI[/video]

Christy Hemme: And his opponent from Toronto Ontario Canada, Robert Roode!

The former NWA Champion comes out to heat as he just smiles as he fixes his hair that is all the way down to his shoulder. Roode looks smug as he begins walking down to the ring. He doesn't look worried or afraid at all in fact he looks like he has a devious plan. He heads up the steel steps and onto the apron where he wipes his boots on it, before getting into the ring and preparing for his match.

StingRoode.png

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Robert Roode and Sting tie up in an elbow to collar tie up as the NXT crowd is hot hoping Sting launches himself here with a win over the so called face of NXT. Roode is able to power Sting into the corner before the official Bryan Hebner calls for a break. Sting of course now donning the Red face paint lets up as does Roode, who uses the opportunity to nail Sting with a knife edge chop, Sting however doesn’t sell it at all and Roode is a little surprised so he does it again. Again Roode no sells the move getting some people in the crowd to begin laughing at the former NWA World Champion. Roode has had enough and he begins driving right and left hands into the stomach of Sting before trying another knife edge chop, but Sting no sells it one more time and begins pumping up much like Hulk Hogan. Roode wants nothing to do with Sting like this, but he has nowhere to go as he tries to nail Sting with a right hand, but the Icon blocks it and comes back with a right hand of his own. Sting unloads right after left after right, which Roode does sell before Sting sends him off the ropes and sends Roode flipping over top of Sting and landing on the mat hard with a back drop.

Styles:
And perhaps the red painted Sting found just what he needed to get his mojo back as in the early going here he is really taking it to the man who came within seconds of being our inaugural World champion here tonight.

Taz:
Sting has been on a rough patch of late, but he hasn’t been horrible either Joey. Sure he lost his tag titles at Summerslam, but I’ve known Sting a long time and it isn’t going to keep him down for long. Besides he wins here, he’s in the finals for the World Championship.

Roode gets up in the corner of the ring, not a very good place to be if you are facing the Icon and Sting goes rushing forward looking for the Stinger splash, but Roode moves out of the way at the last possible second, but Sting being the Vet he is and having done the move for so long catches himself so as not to do himself harm. Roode turns expecting Sting to be hurting but finds the Icon waiting. Both men rush towards each other and it is the Icon that hits first with a clothesline that gets the NXT crowd behind him and all the momentum continues to be on the side of the Stinger as he circles his finger in the air and the crowd is on their feet. The Icon grabs Roode by the legs and turns him over locking in the Scorpion Death Lock! The NXT crowd is on their feet now as the Icon has it locked in in the middle of the ring.

Styles:
How angry do you think JBL would be if he saw his “Gem†of NXT tap out here in the Semi-finals?

Taz:
I bet old JBL would be mighty embarrassed Joey, but then again JBL is a smart man and he wouldn’t have picked Roode if he thought he was going to win this thing!

The Icon has the Scorpion locked in and Roode is in serious trouble now, but with everything on the line as it is Roode will not be shamed by the old generation here and refuses to tap out! Sting keeps the pressure on for quite some time, but eventually Roode proves JBL to be indeed smart as he makes it to the bottom ropes. Sting is forced to let go of the hold thanks to Bryan Hebnar’s officiating. Sting and Hebner share a mini convo as Roode comes back to his feet, once on his feet Sting comes after him again, but this time the real Robert Roode shows his face as he pokes Sting’s eyes temporarily blind the Icon and giving Roode an opening. Roode nails Sting in the side of the head with an elbow as he then grabs the right arm of the Icon and brings it down to the mat with a double knee arm breaker. Sting immediately begins holding his arm in agony as Roode gets up, brushes the hair out of his eyes and mocks the crowd to boos.

Styles:
Typical Bobby Roode, having to use those damn underhanded tactics to get an advantage in a match up.

Taz:
And let’s be honest Joey, now he is beginning to work on that arm, not a good thing if you’re the Stinger hoping to get back on your feet so to speak!

Roode turns back to his opponent and grabs his arm before sending it smashing down onto the mat. The Icon continues to hold it and Roode smells blood as he literally just kicks Sting right in the face. “Don’t worry Sting, after this match, you won’t have a career to think about!†Roode mocks the Icon and the fans give him some serious heat. Roode is an arm guy and continues his barrage on the arm by laying it out from the Stinger’s body before leaping up into the air and coming down on it with a diving knee drop. The arm makes a nasty pop but doesn’t appear to be broken or dislocated thankfully for Sting and the fans. However Roode isn’t going to settle with not breaking Sting’s arm as he brings Sting over to the ropes. Roode slides outside of the ring holding the right arm of the Icon and placing it on the bottom rope before pulling down and hard. Sting lets out a scream of agony as Roode continues to attempt to dislocate or break the arm right off using the ropes. Hebner does his job as he begins a 5 count, and Roode holds on till the last possible second to let go.

Styles:
My god, Roode looked like he was literally trying to pull Sting’s arm right off there, Taz. This man is clearly intent on two things, the NXT World Heavyweight Championship and ending careers!

Taz:
I called the match Robert Roode was in when he won the NWA Championship, and no joke Joey, this Robert Roode is leaps and bounds meaner and nastier than the guy who was in the ring that day!

Roode is not done tormenting the arm of the Icon as he drags the Icon over to the ring post, where Roode on the outside takes Stings right arm and slams it not once, not twice, but three times into the steel. The crowd are absolutely horrified now as the arm of the Icon looks battered and bruised. Roode of course doesn’t give a shit about the damage he is putting on Sting’s arm, he’s in fact enjoying it. Roode without any sense of urgency climbs back into the ring and pulls Sting to the center of the ring where he goes for the first cover of the match up.

1…

2…

3. NO!

The Icon is able to get his left shoulder up!

Roode shakes his head in disgust as he looks down at the Icon and without caring for the rules or the regulations begins choking Sting in the center of the ring with his bare hands. This gets him serious heat especially from the children in attendance. The official begins the long 5 count and again only at the last possible micro second does Roode let go. It is clear Roode wants to end Sting’s career but not at the expense of losing his shot at the NXT World Championship. Roode takes a long deep breath as he waits for the Icon to get to his feet, perhaps Roode has had enough fun. Sting is clearly only able to his left arm, as his right is now dangling precariously at his side, perhaps it is indeed useless, but that isn’t going to stop the veteran from fighting of course. Roode goes to spin Sting around but the Icon surprises him by nailing him with a left hand. Unable to use his right he again hits Roode with a left. Sting unloads on Roode with his left arm as much as he possibly can before Roode is forced to take sanctuary in the corner. Once in the corner Sting begins unloading on Roode with his left hand, using the force of his blows to send the former NWA Champion to a seated position in the corner. It is at this moment the Icon backs up and begins trying desperately to get feeling back into his right arm as he has a moment to breathe.

Styles:
The Icon looks like a wounded animal fighting for his life, and what we just saw is exactly why the Icon has been able to keep his career going for so long, and that is his never say quit attitude.

Taz:
Sting has that it factor Joey, that ruthless aggression that makes him stand out and at such an age still able to compete and beat guys who are much younger like Robert Roode.

Styles:
But you have to wonder Taz, with Sting trying desperately to get his right arm moving again, could it be too late and just a matter of time until Roode wins this match up?

While Joey, Taz, and the fans might be doubting the Icon’s ability to win, but Sting, who’s red face paint is now a mess from sweating, has Roode right where he wants him as Roode gets to his feet. The Stinger launches himself at Roode and nails a Stinger splash. However Sting realizes right away that with his right arm hanging at his side almost useless he was not able to connect with the move fully. Roode is still on his feet hurting and the Icon uses his left arm to bring Roode to the center of the ropes before using what he can of his left side to shoot Roode off of them, but because he is unable to use his right arm Roode is easily able to stop in his tracks and pull Sting into him, setting up a picture perfect Double R Spinebuster. The crowd erupts into boos as the NXT Champ hopeful goes for the cover.

1…

3.. NO!

Sting kicks out!

Roode sits up surprised to see the Icon has still got some fight left in him. But that isn’t going to stop Roode who looks ready to pop Sting like a really annoying zit. He grabs the Icon by his long hair and brings him to his feet, Sting looks incredible worse for wear as Roode looks him in the face. “Say good bye to that pretty little arm of yours Stinger!†Roode grabs arm and looks to bring it down for the second time onto his knees, but the Icon still has a chance, driving his left free arm into the gut of Roode, once, twice, three times. Roode goes to cover up and Sting nails Roode in the face with a left. The crowd tries desperately to help the Icon get back into the match, and Roode goes for a clothesline but the Icon ducks it and shoves Roode towards the corner with all the might he can muster in one arm, the move works as Roode is caught off balance and goes sailing right into the official Bryan Hebner. Bryan goes down and Sting comes up from behind and with his good arm drives Roode down to the mat with a Scorpion Death Drop! The crowd erupt into cheers as the Icon has beaten the leader of the Next Generation but the official is down and there is no one to count the three.

Styles:
Oh man what a damn travesty this is! Sting has the match won and there is no one to count the damn three.

Taz:
Sting one-armed and all just hit the Scorpion, and unfortunately for the Icon that isn’t going to get the job done.

Sting and Roode lay on the ground for a long minute before Sting finally gets to his feet. The Icon looks at Hebner who is down and he heads over and begins trying to get Hebner up, Roode however stays down as he stirs and begins making his way towards the apron, he gets there and sees Sting’s baseball bat leaned up against the apron. Roode grabs it and the crowd begin to boo loudly knowing what Roode intends to do. Roode gets to his feet hiding the baseball bat from Sting who turns ready to attack and Roode unveils the bat, driving it right into the stomach of the Icon, with the referee coming too but not watching Roode takes the bat and swings for the fences connecting right with Sting’s arm. The sound of bone’s cracking is heard as Sting falls to the mat. The crowd boo loudly as Roode throws away the bat as the ref gets to his feet.

Styles:
oh my god! Did you hear the sound of Sting’s arm cracking under the swing of that baseball bat from Robert Roode.

Taz:
Sting has fought valiantly all night Joey, he should be proud of himself, but he needs to get out of this match now before Roode puts him on the shelf for good!

Roode quickly grabs the right arm of Sting and locks in the armbar that has destroyed the Undertaker, and he pulls back. Screaming, “tap now or I will break your arm!†Sting can feel Roode’s intent and the pain in his arm is truly unbearable, with no choice and no ropes near Sting once again taps out!

robertroode.jpg

Here is your win via Submission and advancing in the Tournament: Robert Roode!

Roode lets go of the Icon as soon as the bell stops ringing and gets to his feet, the crowd is severely pissed off as Roode just stands in the center of the ring and smiles! He lifts up both arms in the air as medical personnel come down to the ring and begin working on Sting. Roode motions for the NXT World Championship around his waist.

Styles:
I can’t believe I’m saying this but thank god Sting tapped out! I would hate to have seen Sting’s career ended here tonight.

Taz:
But Joey even though Sting’s arm wasn’t broken, was this the last we will see of the Icon? Is his time up here in the UWF? After losing here I believe that the future of Sting is indeed in jeopardy.

Sting of course won’t allow the officials to work on him as he begins, with the help of the men in the ring to get to his feet. Roode walks up the ramp getting prepared for whatever comes next. Sting begins walking holding his arm gingerly and exits the ring. Medical personnel surround him as he begins walking up the ramp without any help. Sting takes one last look out at the crowd before turning around and exiting as NXT heads to a commercial break.

The scene begins in a locker room. The camera angle is focused on a bench. Suddenly, a big man, dressed up in dark colors, with a brown vest, a mask on his face and a hood on his head sits down. He looks straight down to the ground. After a while, he looks straight to the camera and we see a familiar "face". It's "The Monster" Abyss. He looks down again as he starts talking.

abyss-dark-twisted.jpg

"The Monster", Abyss:
N...X...T. A brand that was made to help new superstars. A brand of people who are young and they think they have a bright future. BRIGHT. Bright future. When I am around, nothing...NOTHING is bright when The Monster is unleashed and able to finally show up in this "world". I have been hiding in shadows for far too long, it is now time for me to step out of the shadows and rise once again. While I will rise, I will make all of you fall. Why? Because the world of wrestling has changed since I have been...let's say I have been...away. World of wrestling has changed so much that now it is nothing more than a desperate mess of blinded men and women who don't things how they really are. People like that made wrestling what it is today. A form of entertainment for kids and families. You ask me why am I here? It is so simple. I am here to open your eyes...I am here to make wrestling wrestling again. All of you think that wrestling is made for athletes, body builders and gymnasts. That's wrong...That's wrong and I'm here to tell you what's right. Wrestling used to be for athletes, body builders, gymnasts but now, I'm here and I'm here to make wrestling what it used to be...a pure hardcore thing that will not bring balance to this world you all live in...it will bring chaos to your world.

Me and my people, we are here to cause a revolution. Revolution of institution, revolution of your lives. After tonight wrestling will not be about entertainment for kids and families. Wrestling will be a source of power for beings with torn souls and twisted minds such as mine and...their and...her. Wrestling will be here for us, not for you people because you do not understand what it is like to know you are the person you hate the most, you do not know what it is like to wake up in the morning, look in splash of water on the ground instead of a mirror. You do not understand it and you never will if you won't listen to us. We will not enlighten you. We will make you see the true side of the world, the dark side of the world. I bet none of you selfish, mind-shadowed people understand what I am saying to you right now. That's why she is here. That's why she will tell you the truth about this world. Welcome my fiancé, The Queen of Darkness...Daffney.

All of a sudden, here comes Daffney from the side dressed in nothing just a bra made of chain. She sits on a bench right next to Abyss and gives him a french kiss.

"The Queen of Darkness", Daffney:
Sometimes less is more. See how I fooled all of you, people? With one sentence and one sentence only. When you look at me, you can see that I am not the kind of person who would tell you something like that now do I? Certainly no. This is exactly your problem people. You listen to everything anybody tells you. That's why you do not know the true side of the world. I'm not talking about the second world where kids and old people have to work in factories to keep living on earth. I'm talking about this exact world you all live in. I think you live but you don't. This is not how a being is supposed to live. Let me be your guide to seeing things how they really are. Don't worry...I...we are here to help all of you. See, media, government, religious people are telling you what to do since you were born. You don't want to be standing out the line so you just follow them. Your brain is not where your decisions come from. Doctors are saying that you have brain, biology of human body tells you that. You have brains but you're not allowed to use them. That's why we are here. To open your eyes...to teach you how to think...to show you the right path. But the question is...are you ready to see things how they really are? Are you sure you really want to be torn from your current situation? There is only one way you can refresh your life and give it a new meaning. When you will do that, you will see the true side of the world, the twisted side of the world I live in. All you have to do is watch me, listen to me and I will show you the path to better live. I will show you what it is like to be a monster. Follow us, let us be your new leaders. You can live in our group. Yes, our group, not my group. In this group, everybody is his own boss, nobody will tell you what do to. FOLLOW US AND SEE THE TRUE SIDE OF THIS WORLD.

Daffney and Abyss being to laugh as the scene ends.

Lights turned out and people in the arena begin to scream as they don't know what is about to happen. People go even more crazy when they hear the Theme Song of Brock Lesnar playing through the PA System!

HERE COMES THE PAIN!

After a while Lesnar walks through the curtain and walks into the stage. He goes to the left side of the entrance ramp, puts his hands in the air and people blow up in cheers. He then goes to the right side of the entrance ramp and the same thing happens. Lesnar than gets in the bottom of the entrance ramp and begins to bounce. He then does his typical chest-pop-out taun and makes his way to the ring.

brock-lesnar.jpg

When he is in front of the ring, Lesnar jumps on the apron and pyros explode from turnbuckle posts. He then climbs one of them and puts his hands in the air and people go crazy once again. He than asks for a microphone and is handed one by the announcer.

IJrk2.jpg

Brock Lesnar:
My name is Brock Lesnar and I'm BAAAACK! I'm a former NCAA, WWE and UFC heavyveight champion. But that's not all I want to share something with you... I am not entertainer. I AM FIGHTER! I don't care about YOU! You thoughts I'd be the same old Brock Lesnar you used to like? NO! I came here to UWF to win titles and matches. No handshaking, no autographs, no photos with fans! BOO BOO BOO. Are you some kind of animals? Because people can speak but you do only weird sounds like a bunch of stupid ignoramus trolls! But that's not the point i wanted to highlight...

While Lesnar is talking, he walks across the ring.

As you can see no one interrupted me, when i was verbally attacking you. Babyface superstars are sitting backstage and watching me with open mouth. Yes, they are sitting and no one is going to my ring to argue. Why? Fear? Respect? I think both of them. Because when they see someone as dominant as me... They grab their bags and go out of the arena instead of facing me. Why I came here if i don't want to be your favourite superstar? I said it before...
Iwant titles! No one will stop me and no one means NO ONE! If someone wants to try it then let's go!

Lesnar waits a moment.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Every person in this girly roster doesn't want to face me... I understand that...Fear is a mighty lord...I will tell you one more thing. You all don't have an idea about my skills and power. I can make your favourite "wrestler" cry on the mat 'till he taps out. So enjoy last days of your lovely boys. Their times are over because HERE.COMES.THE PAIN!

Lesnar stops talking, drops the mic and people begin to boo him. His theme song begins to play and he leaves the ring while people still boo him.

UWF FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!

newsmackdownbanner1.png

AWESOME

[video=youtube;4RnqcZzfu2c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RnqcZzfu2c[/video]

Out of nowhere the silence in the arena is broken by The Miz's theme he take his time before he comes out on the stage and quickly begins to walk down the ramp to the ring...

The-Miz-Entrance.jpg

Christy Hemme:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Cleveland, Ohio…The Miz.

As The Miz gets to the ringside area he jumps up on the ring apron on one knee, he gets up to his feet and steps into the ring climbing up on the second turnbuckle and posing. He drops down and faces the stage...

[video=youtube;ixfDu08xtZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfDu08xtZk[/video]

The Titantron begins playing the music of the Viper Randy Orton, titled Ripper, and the crowd goes nuts. Orton comes out of the back to a nice ovation as he begins his normal methodical walk down the ramp staring at Miz in the ring

Randy-Orton3.jpg

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, From St. Louis, Missouri…Randy Orton.

Orton stops at Ringside getting a smirk on his face before turning and running up the steel steps climbing into the ring, he looks at Miz for a moment before turning to the corner and climbing up to the second rope doing his usual pose for the crowd. He turns his head and steps down locking eyes with Miz from across the ring.

OrtonMiz.png

Ding Ding Ding

Both men slowly approach each other and suddenly lock up with a collar-elbow tie up, Orton pulls Miz in for a quick side headlock. Miz quickly pulls him back unto the ropes and uses them to launch him forward, he shakes his head after the sudden relief but Orton comes charging forward hitting him with a shoulder block knocking him down on his back. Orton turns to the side and hits the ropes but Miz quickly rolls across and out of the ring immediately, stomping his foot in anger.

Joey Styles: Well it didn’t take long to get Miz frustrated now did it?
Taz: No he ain’t frustrated Joey he’s just regrouping.

Orton tries to go out but the referee quick stops him telling him to stay in the ring, Orton seems angry but obliges as the referee begins the count

Miz moves his arm around in a circle after the shoulder block

He pulls himself up on the ring apron and is about to step in, but Orton takes a step forward and Miz drops down telling the ref to keep him back. The referee acknowledges Orton to stay back and Miz climbs back up on the ring apron and steps into the ring.

Joey Styles: Well maybe we can get this match going again.

Both men lock up again, Orton drives Miz back to the corner while still locked up. The referee tells him to get out of the corner and begins to count him out, Orton slowly lets go of him raising his hands up showing he’s going for a clean break. Suddenly Miz slaps the taste out of Ortons mouth causing the crowd to collectively gasp as Ortons head is off to the side from the loud slap, he turns his head back towards Miz slowly with anger in his eyes and jumps at him. But Miz quickly moves his upper body between the ropes creating space between him and Orton as Randy blindly goes after him. The referee is trying to keep him under control as Orton keeps trying to hit Miz in any way he can, the referee finally gets between them and pulls Orton away from the corner. Miz gets out of the ropes but keeps his hand on the top rope, Orton goes to hit him again but the referee makes sure he knows not to hit him while he’s on the ropes.

Joey Styles: What was Miz thinking slapping Orton like that
Taz: it’s all part of the plan Joey, you just don’t see it.

Miz holds on to the top rope looking at Orton with a smile on his face, shaking his head no to him saying “you can’t touch me†Orton lifts his hands up showing he’s backing off to the referee when suddenly he leaps up in the air dropkicking Miz perfectly the impact sending him over the top rope and to the outside. The crowd cheers as Orton is on his knees, the referee scolds him about not following directions and Orton just shrugs with a smile on his face. He stands up ready to go out but he is stopped once again, the referee starts the count and Randy taps him on the shoulder. As the referee turns around Orton slips behind him and leaves the ring to go after Miz who is still trying to recover from the sudden dropkick, Miz is crawling backwards trying to back off while Randy is about to bounce on him going to pull him up to his feet. Miz grabs the front of Ortons tights and suddenly pulls him back, bringing Orton jolting forward head first into the ring post. After a smack on the steel he drops to the floor in a heap.

Joey Styles: god, did you see his head hit the steel post
Taz: Those things have no give people trust me, and Randy just hit it with his face.

The referee leaves the ring and tries to check on Orton who still hasn’t moved, at this moment Miz grabs the referee and tells him to get back in the ring. Once he does Miz crouches down hooking Ortons head under his arm slowly pulling him up struggling slightly.

Taz: Miz is lifting dead weight here

He turns hooking from under his arms and lifting him up to the ring apron enough to lay him across before he shoves him into the ring, Miz takes a breath before sliding into the ring and rolling Orton towards the middle of the ring hooking the leg back.

Joey Styles: This one is over already

Shoulder up

The crowd cheer as Orton remains motionless after the initial lifting of his shoulder off the mat, Miz gets up and argues with the referee as the camera zooms in on Ortons knocked out face showing a trickle of blood start from above his eyebrow.

Taz: I don’t know how he kicked out, but I think Randy is busted up Joey.
Joey Styles: just from the shot on the ring post.

Miz reaches down and sits him up before swinging his leg back dropping to one knee driving his knee to the back of Orton. Right on impact Miz locks his hands together over Ortons chin pulling back on his head as he locks in the hold. Miz transitions shifting his grip so he wraps his arm around his neck with a headlock, Orton shifts himself up to his knees trying to get himself back into the match. He struggles pushing himself up to his feet, shifting to Miz’ side, he quickly starts to hit Miz with right hands to the ribs before reaching down with one arm and lifting him up in the air dropping back slamming him down to the mat. Miz arches his back in pain as Randy rolls off trying to regain his breath.

Orton crawls over and tries to hook the legs up

Kick out

As Miz kicks out he quickly scrambles up getting back into the corner, Orton stands up quick and steps forward cocking his fist back throwing a right hand but misses wildly. The referee seems confused as Orton extends his left hand grabbing Miz by the hair and landing the right hand shot, he starts hitting him with repeated right hands as the referee counts him out, he makes it to four and pulls Orton back. Randy steps away from the corner going to the middle of the ring as he does his face changes shaking his head as he puts his hands on his head seemingly completely out of it.

Joey Styles: after that wild right, and the way Randy looks I think he’s a lot more hurt than originally thought. I don’t think he’s okay

Orton tries to refocus turning back towards Miz but is quickly knocked down with a clothesline, right as he does Miz quickly sits him up and locks him in with a headlock once again. This time Miz keeps a hold of him with the right arm and starts hitting him in the head with left hands, he then just locks the hold back on as Orton again tries to get back up to his feet. He tries again lifting him up going for another slam but in the air Miz quickly hits him in the head causing Randy to drop him back forward, in that motion Miz uses the momentum to bring him over with a headlock takeover down on the ground. Right as he lands on top of him Randy lifts his arm up trying to push Miz’ head away to loosen the grip, Randy pushes on his head some more before lifting up his leg up and hooking his head with his leg forcing him to break the hold. Miz kicks out of the position to get free form his legs as both men scramble up to their feet, in that moment Randy goes for a right hand but Miz’ quickly ducks it catching his arm over his shoulder. Miz jumps up hitting his version of the side effect on Randy in the middle of the ring, who grabs the back of his head in pain as Miz quickly covers him

Shoulder up

Miz slaps the mat in frustration knowing he has Randy hurt just not able to capitalize, as Orton starts to push himself off the mat Miz sees an opening and starts measuring up Orton from the side with his hands in the air.

Taz: What’s The Miz going for here?
Joey Styles: looks kind of like he’s going for that old move he used to do, the reality check, it focuses on the head which right now Randy is still pretty loopy.

Orton gets up in position and Miz charges forward going to knee him in the side of the head, but as he lifts his knee up Randy in that same motion twist around dodging the knee and standing behind Miz. Fluidly he wraps his arm around Miz’ neck from behind and shifts his body before dropping to his knees hitting his inverted backbreaker, Miz flails off of Orton to the mat in pain. Randy shakes some of the cobwebs out before going for a cover of his own.

Shoulder up

Randy gets up seemingly frustrated as he puts his fingers up to his eyes rubbing them trying to get his head straight still feeling the effects of the ring post. Randy kicks Miz across on the side keeping him on his back, before he takes a step back measuring Miz up. He walks forward and leaps up in the air, in that moment Miz moves out of the way and Randy lands knees first on the mat obviously looking to drive his knee to Miz’ chest. As he grimaces in pain Miz quickly stands up hooking Randys head while he’s still on his knees, kicking his leg back from momentum suddenly jolting back and driving Randy head first into the mat with a huge DDT. The crowd ooh as Ortons body goes limp on impact, Miz shoves his body off of him as he gets up to his knees with a smile on his face.

Taz: when you got head problems, a DDT like that is going to send you to the hospital
Joey Styles: Valiant effort after the shot to the ring post but this one is over for Orton

Miz hooks up the lifeless leg of Ortons up for the cover counting off with the referee

Shoulder up

The crowd again pop as Miz looks at the referee telling him it was three.

Joey Styles: no wait he’s still got some life in him.
Taz: Miz can’t get frustrated here he has him right where he wants him.

Miz stands up looking like he’s about to blow a gasket when he turns to Orton and sees he still hasn’t moved, Miz takes a deep breath calming himself down before he quickly reaches down pulling Orton up to his knees again and hooking his head for a repeat of the DDT. Miz looks out at the crowd making them take in the moment which cost him as Orton quickly pulls his legs out from under him dropping him to his back, Orton stands up with a leg in each and lifts up his foot and stomps down on Miz’ sternum.

Joey Styles: Randy is showing that he can be very dangerous when hurt, Miz is paying for his ego.

Orton lifts his boot again and drives his foot down on his sternum once again, while in this position with Miz’ boots in his hands and his foot driven into his sternum he looks around as if something clicked in his head. Orton lifts his foot up once more and stomps down but this time moves his foot after the impact to the side, he wraps his leg over the other hooking the forward one under his arm and turns him to his stomach locking in a sharpshooter. Miz yells out in pain as the crowd cheer the unorthodox move for Randy

Taz: What is he doing?
Joey Styles: I don’t think I’ve ever seen Randy lock in a sharpshooter, adding moves to his repertoire.

Orton pulls back on the hold this being the moment to get his wits about him as Miz is scratching and clawing on the mat trying to reach for the ropes. He drops down putting his hands over his head trying to think of anything else but the shooting pain being caused, seemingly contemplating quitting he lifts his open hand up ready to drop to tap out. But he extends it as far as he can before dropping it, and his finger tips graze the bottom rope causing it to move slightly. He extends his hand out again gripping the rope with the tips of his fingers moving his fingers back and forth inching the rope to his grip before finally able to get a hold of it. The referee tells Orton to break it up counting him off, he holds it till the last second.

Taz: This looks bad for Miz, that Sharpshooter takes a lot out of you Joey.

Orton wipes the small stream of blood form his head off as he pulls Miz slowly up by the head, out of nowhere Miz moves his hands off of his head and thumbs Orton right in the eye. He turns around holding his face in pain, Miz reaches for Ortons head and drops straight down hitting a quick neckbreaker. The referee acknowledges Miz about the thumb to the eye but Miz is busy trying to capitalize on the neckbreaker, hooking up Ortons leg

Shoulder up

Miz looks around punching the mat looking angrier now than before, He puts his hands on both of Orton ears pulling him up slowly by the hair as if pulling him up by the hair. Miz seems to be mouthing something to Orton that is inaudible, but he seems to be angry as he tells Orton. Before suddenly whipping Orton to the corner, right as Randy hits the turnbuckle he bounces off and shoots out hitting Miz with a clothesline. Randy roars out as Miz scrambles up to his feet, he turns around and catches him coming in with another clothesline. Seemingly getting his second wind, Miz gets up trying a clothesline this time but Orton ducks it. Miz hits the ropes and as he bounces off them Orton catches him coming in lifting him up and hitting a powerslam in the middle of the ring, Randy bounces off the impact and falls to his side the sudden motion of the hold effecting him but he gets back up to his feet shaking it off.

Joey Styles: who knows what Randy is going through right now, he’s seemed out of it throughout the entire match, but I think he’s about to get this done.

Orton drops down to his knees and slams his fist in the mat as the crowd cheers, punching the mat hyping himself up in the process as Miz is trying to get himself up. Orton gets up to one knee, measuring Miz up ready to strike. Miz turns around groggily and Randy springs up going to hook the head for the RKO but suddenly Miz lifts his arms up hooking both of Randys arms in a full nelson for the Skull Crushing Finale.

Taz: Here we go, Skull Crushin-

Miz goes for the move but Orton manages to turn his body forward at just the right time able to roll through the impact and up to his feet just as Miz pushes himself up after realizing he didn’t hit the move. Randy leaps up in the air this time hooking his head for the RKO but Miz manages to shove him forward off of him and landing on his back on the mat, Orton bounces off the mat sitting up holding the back of his head from the impact. Miz suddenly charges forward the ropes Randy is facing and comes back with the momentum lifting his foot up and booting Orton square in the face the boot dropping Orton back and causing his head to bounce off the mat on impact. Orton is out cold as Miz quickly hooks the leg up

Joey Styles: Boot to the skull
Shoulder up

Taz: What!

Miz gets up immediately grabbing the referee by the collar

Joey Styles: I don’t know how he managed to kick out after that boot, I don’t think Miz knows either.

Orton is trying to push himself up but stumbles over to the ropes almost looking like he doesn’t know where he is, as Miz lets go of the referee and turns to Orton. He sees him trying to get up by help of the ropes in the corner and Miz goes to the opposite one standing up straight waiting for him to get in position, Orton is struggling to get his footing when Miz lifts his hands up in the air. Miz lowers his arm down to the second rope before charging forward across the ring, he jumps up in the air and Orton drops out of the corner. Miz lands with his legs through the ropes going for his patent clothesline in the corner but only hitting the turnbuckle. He grimaces in pain as he’s tangled up in the corner, when Randy grabs him by the head and turns his body around while keeping his legs through the ropes hooking his head under his arm and pulling him into the ring. He holds him across the second rope making him think about it as the crowd stands up, Orton looks up before suddenly dropping back hitting the rope hung DDT. The crowd cheers but as he hits the move Orton doesn’t get up, he holds his head up off the mat with his eyes closed shut.

Joey Styles: signature DDT by Orton…but
Taz: Something is wrong with Randy

Orton slowly moves his head back to the mat his eyes still closed as the referee starts to check on him without getting a response.

*Replay of DDT*
Replay shows form different angle and shows Randy hitting the DDT normally, it transitions to a slow motion replay showing Randy hitting the DDT from a different angle showing his head bounce off the mat when he hits the move
*Back to live feed

Joey Styles: His head bounced off the mat, and after all that’s been done to him to the skull I think Randy is just out right now.

Miz is groggily moving around trying to pull himself up by the ropes as Randy is starting to do the same, But Orton is doing it a lot slower. As Miz gets up to his feet he notices that Randy is stumbling barely able to get up to the corner, Miz suddenly runs forward leaping up in the air and hitting his corner clothesline this time successfully. Orton drops forward to the mat, Miz bounces on the second rope looking out at the crowd with a smirk on his face knowing his opponent is hurt, he steps back into the ring and sees Orton struggling to push himself up. Miz cockily smiles before measuring him up from behind, suddenly lifting his hands up behind him in his regular Skull Crushing Finale Pose ready to finish this.

Taz: well it was only a matter of time Joey

Orton is up to one knee as Miz is moving his fingers with his hands still behind him prepared when suddenly Randy leaps up hooking Miz’ head and dropping him down with the RKO.

Joey Styles: The RKO!

Miz bounces off the mat to his back out cold as Orton puts his hand on his knee pad and pulls his leg up by the knee pad for the cover

*Ding Ding Ding*

Orton lets go of his leg and rolls off of him but doesn’t get up still hurt.

Taz: Miz cost himself, with his arms back he landed straight on his head from the RKO.

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Randy Orton.

John Bradshaw Layfield emerges out on the staging as Randy Orton picks himself up off the canvas, he hasn’t a moment to celebrate his victory when JBL addresses him.

JBL: Randy Randy Randy, congratulations boy you're in the finals for the NXT World Heavyweight Championship. I see you're a little banged up, but I know you Randy...you don't back down from any challenge...and I know you want that shot as soon as possible. Therefore after consulting with Mr. Roode I have decided to make a little announcement, you see he suggest and I agreed why should we have a vacant championsihp around for so long? So with that in mind, Ahem

Laides and Gentleman, the following is a No disqualification, no count out match and it is for...The NXT World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first..Randy Orton...and his opponent... making his way to the entrance way at this moment...Robert Roode. Best of luck Randy, I'm pulling for you...Oh and Miz my boy I'm not sure if you heard me but I did say no dq...just wanted to remind you of who eliminated you from this tournament.

The fans explode into boos knowing this is a screwjob on Randy Orton for his actions earlier in the night with JBL & Robert Roode but nevertheless Randy Orton seems ready but Robert Roode slides into the ring behind Randy Orton but Randy Orton senses it but walks straight into a vicious chairshot from Robert Roode, splitting Randy Orton from ear to ear as referee Rudy Charles signals for the bell.

OrtonRoode.png

*Ding Ding Ding*

Joey Styles: This is bullcrap, Randy Orton just went through a grueling encounter against The Miz, just to have JBL to pull this crap, and to top it all off, Robert Roode just busted Randy Orton from ear to ear!

Tazz: Welcome to NXT Joey!

Randy Orton is sprawled out on the canvas, Robert Roode tosses the steel chair aside and smirks, referee Rudy Charles shakes his head in disgust as John Bradshaw Layfield chuckles at the top of his voice. Robert Roode looks on but his face turns from a smile to a snarl as Randy Orton manages to pull himself up, blood pouring down his face he staggers across the ring straight into Robert Roode, who delivers a boot to the gut of Randy Orton before hooking the head of Randy Orton before grabbing his leg, Roode hoists up Randy Orton into a massive Pay-Off, Robert Roode keeps the bridge as Rudy Charles begins to make the count on Randy Orton's shoulders.

One...

Two...

Joey Styles: I don't believe this, Robert Roode is going to become our NXT Champion through cheating!

Tazz: Joey, all fair is in love and war!

RANDY ORTON KICKS OUT!
The fans go nuts as Randy Orton escapes the pinning attempt, Robert Roode sits up and doesn't show signs of frustrations as he picks himself up and watches Randy Orton pull himself up using the ring ropes, but Robert Roode takes the opportunity to pounce and rolls Randy Orton up but his time, Robert Roode puts his feet on the middle rope...

One...

Two...

Joey Styles: I feel sick, Tazz... Can't Roode get this done without cheating?

Tazz: Robert Roode doesn't have to cheat, he just chooses too.

Randy Orton kicks out again!
The fans can't believe it as Robert Roode shakes his head and tries to think of another method to keep Randy Orton down but before Roode can make his next attack, Orton unleashes a vicious clothesline, sending Robert Roode over the top rope to the ring apron on the otherside, Roode manages to hold on but lucky for him Miz is back up to his feet and grabs Randy Orton from behind and drags him to the centre of the ring, Randy Orton, bloodied and battered begins to elbow The Miz in the side of the head, escaping the Full Nelson before Randy Orton leaps up and delivers a huge RKO to the Miz but Robert Roode takes advantage of situation and boots Randy Orton in the side of the head, taking Orton down to one knee before grabbing Orton into an armbar; Robert Roode roars as he shoves all his weight across Orton taking him down to the canvas straight into the Armbar! Randy Orton roars in agony as Robert Roode leans back, forcing all his weight on Randy Orton's arm and shoulder. Randy Orton roars in agony, Roode screams at Randy Orton to tap out but with the blood pouring down Orton’s face he shakes his head and screams “NO!†to the fans delight and John Bradshaw Layfield’s dismay, JBL pulls his hands out of his pockets and yells at Robert Roode “BREAK HIS HAND DAMNIT!†Robert Roode smirks as he begins to wrench the arm of Randy Orton back even further.

Joey Styles: Damn it, Robert Roode has already broken the right arm of the Undertaker, manned Stings and now he’s going to do the same to Randy Orton!

Tazz: Joey, you gotta understand, this is Robert Roode’s technical prowess coming into play!

But Robert Roode leans too far back, giving Randy Orton a single moment of opportunity, suddenly Orton rolls over, he screams in agony but he’s got Robert Roode’s shoulders down on the mat for the count as Rudy Charles makes the count!

One…

Two…

Joey Styles: Oh my god! Randy Orton might actually win this still!

Tazz: It’s all down to Roode to break Orton’s arm and lose or release it and continue this match.

Thr…

Robert Roode releases the Armbar.
The fans boo Roode but Roode rolls back to his feet, Orton is now clearly favouring his left arm, but as Roode charges at him, Orton grabs him and throws him over with a hip-toss. Orton roars and tries to gather some momentum going as Miz finally gets back to his feet and jumps onto the back of Randy Orton but Orton flings him off, Miz goes flying straight onto Roode before rolling out of the ring down to the canvas below. Randy Orton senses victory but his left arm is giving him problems, Robert Roode gets back to his feet as Orton goes for Roode but Roode back body drops Orton over the top rope; Orton lands on the apron this time but manages to grab the head of Robert Roode and drops down, guillotining Roode over the top rope. Roode springboards backwards, Orton turns around on the outside as The Miz goes for him, Orton ducks underneath it but doesn’t dodge the second blow from the Miz, The Miz chuckles and grabs Orton once more into the Full Nelson lock, before tripping Orton forward straight into the barricade, Orton’s head collides with the metal barricade as the fans are ringside go nuts in disgust. Miz pulls his “WHAT†face at them before pushing Orton back into the ring.

Joey Styles: I don’t believe it, The Miz is giving Robert Roode a favour, presumably because he thinks he’ll get something out of this.

Tazz: No doubt about it Joey, but the two of them will slowly beat Orton down till he can’t continue.

Joey Styles: But Randy Orton just had an epic encounter with The Miz, now this, it’s bullshit!

Robert Roode chuckles as he drags Orton to the centre of the ring and places a single boot across his chest and mocks him holding up the NXT Championship as Rudy Charles, disgusted makes the count…

One…

Two…

Joey Styles: Thank you Miz, Thank you Robert Roode and especially thank you John Bradshaw Layfield for screwing Randy Orton here tonight!

Tazz: Calm down Joey or you job might be next on the line!

Three...

RANDY ORTON KICKS OUT!
The arena is set ablaze as Randy Orton’s right shoulder flings off the canvas, Robert Roode slowly looks down in absolutely in shocked as he quickly drops to his knees and makes another cover.

One…

Two…

Randy Orton kicks out again!
Robert Roode face turns into one of pure frustration as he grabs Randy Orton by the head and yells at him “STAY DOWN!†but Randy Orton shakes his head and attempts to catch Robert Roode offguard but as Orton twists his body Robert Roode manages to counter it into a the Crossface! Robert Roode wrenches back on Orton, Orton roars in agony as the blood pours down Orton’s face and through the locked fingers of Robert Roode, Roode’s face is clearly one of a possessed man determinded to win the NXT Championship but when Rudy Charles asks Randy Orton if he wants to give it up but Randy Orton roars back, loud and clear “NOOO!†as the fans continue to cheer on Randy Orton; Orton slams his right fist down on the canvas and attempts to roll through it but Robert Roode remains strong and keeps the hold locked in, his hands covered in blood but Roode doesn’t care at this point, all he cares about is winning the NXT Championship and remaining the top dog of the brand.

Joey Styles: Oh my god, hang in there Randy.

Tazz: This Orton kid has guts, I’ll give him that!

Randy Orton has been trapped in the hold for thirty seconds, but Orton still has a lot of fight left in him as he begins haul Robert Roode and himself over to the ring ropes and Robert Roode releases Orton will no doubt break the hold, so Roode quickly leaps to his feet and drags him a few feet away from the ring rope and drops down on the injured left arm of Randy Orton straight into a vicious armbar once more. Randy Orton roars in agony as he pulls himself over to the ring ropes once more but Roode has so much tort on Randy Orton’s arm, you can see the tension Orton’s arm, Rudy Charles yells at him to call it quit but Orton refuses and slams his right hand down onto the canvas with a fist and shakes his head and screams no, Robert Roode begins to arch his back up and the muscles in Orton’s left arm look like they’re about the snap, but most importantly, his arm is bent in such a way that it’s clearly gonna break any moment but Orton hauls himself into the ring ropes with all his strength but it’s too late as he grabs the bottom rope, Roode finishes off the job he’s started and snap echoes through out the ring… Randy Orton’s left arm has been broken!

Joey Styles: OH MY FUCKING GOOD ORTON’S LEFT ARM IS BROKEN…

Tazz: This is bad Joey Styles, Orton is refusing to quit and his a broken arm.

Roode yells at Rudy Charles to call it quits but Rudy Charles reminds Roode that Orton hasn’t submitted, Robert Roode gets back to his feet and pushes Rudy Charles and yells at him to signal for the bell but it doesn’t matter as John Bradshaw Layfield is now at ringside and yells The Miz to get into the ring and finish the job! The Miz slides into the ring and goes to grab the crippled Randy Orton but Orton explodes and delivers yet another RKO to the Miz, which has the fans going nuts but JBL has finally interjected himself into the match and goes for Randy Orton with the Clothesline from Hell but Orton ducks underneath and as JBL turns around, the one armed Orton leaps up and RKO’s JBL with his broken arm, Orton is agony after the foolish move.

Tazz: Ah man, Randy Orton is like a wounded animal and he only has one move in Arsenal and he can’t use it to it’s full potiental if he can only hit it with one arm!

Joey Styles: More importantly that is the consequences of him not giving up but give credit to Randy Orton for putting up this fight!

Roode senses his moment of victory and steps up the steel chair in the middle of the ring and smirks, Randy Orton slowly pulls himself up with his right arm on the ring ropes.

Joey Styles: Robert Roode is recreating Summerslam tonight, firstly he breaks someone’s arm and now he’s gonna break that chair with the spine of Randy Orton.

Tazz: Hey Joey, whatever works, eh!?

Orton clutching at his broken left arm stumbles backwards before turning around into the waiting Robert Roode, Roode is ready to pounce as he goes to hoist Randy Orton into the Double R Spinebuster onto the steel chair but as he hoists Orton up into the air, Orton manages to counter it and twists his body, using his right arm to grab the head of Robert Roode and brings him down into the RKO on the Steel Chair, the chair buckles and implodes from the impact from Robert Roode landing face first! The fans in literally exploded and begin to chant wildly as Randy Orton rolls Robert Roode onto his back.

One…

Two…

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD! THAT CHAIR JUST IMPLODED UNDERNEATH ROBERT ROODE!

Tazz: Randy Orton just RKO’d Roode on that unfolded Steel Chair, that was crazy man.

Three…

*Ding Ding Ding*

Christy Hemme: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the NXT Championship Tournament and the Inaugural NXT World Heavyweight Champion, RANDY ORTON!

Winner at 16:38: Randy Orton (FIRST EVER NXT WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION)

Randy-Ortan%2B4.jpg

The fans are on their feet, chanting "RANDY! RANDY! RANDY!" as the one armed Randy Orton is helped up by referee Rudy Charles, as he is handed the NXT World Heavyweight Championship! Orton licks his lips as he takes the NXT World Heavyweight Championship and stumbles over to the turnbuckle and with his able arm lifts it high above his head as the pyros explode behind him, the camera pans across to John Bradshaw Layfield he cannot believe it but most importantly Robert Roode who is completely out cold in the centre of the ring but that isn't the point right now as it's Randy Orton's night and NXT comes to a close with Orton celebrating on the top turnbuckle with the NXT World Heavyweight Championship!

wwe-randy-orton-5.jpg

END SHOW

=================================

Credits:
Bully Ray versus Shane O'Mac - Sammeh
JBL's parts + Orton versus The Miz - RawisRey
Robert Roode versus Sting - SBS
Putting the Show together + Orton versus Roode - EffectsofRaven

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Monday Night NXT Very First Edition!: 9/3/12

Very good first show, NXT crew!

I don't have much time, so I only flew through it and I'll read it word by word later. I think that JBL is going to make great NXT boss.

Can't wait for the next week's card, hopefully one Irish fella will get on the card!

Blizzard

Reaction score

Wait, there's already a World Champion crowned? And it's not R-Truth? Is this a conspiracy? Lol, nah I'm kidding. Fantastic first show, yellow crew! Despite only having four matches, you guys made everything flow together perfectly with the segments. Speaking of segments, I hope everyone enjoyed my segment. I'm gonna have fun playing Truth here. JBL as G.M. is gonna be fun as well, looking forward to the next card!

SBS

Reaction score

Wow, just Wow! I'm in shock tbh. I knew you guys were doing something at the end but that! I don't know weather to hug you guys or punch you guys out for keeping me in the dark! Yes I'll beat Tom to it and the ending did bring a tear to my eye. I'm honored and touched that you guys chose me to represent you as your first world champion. I had a great tting session with Awesome Miz and I feel like I owe him this honor, so thank you AM. Prod, Sam, RIR very excellent. You should all congratulate each other. RIR, Miz/Orton was fantastic! Sam the Hardcore match was sick especially the finish. And when I saw the end, my character possibly having five concussions in one night and a broken arm as champion, I have to admit it felt Very good. Thank you for trusting me to be the face of your brand, I won't let you down. Thank you all. Let's roll on to next week folks.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

Great show. Big thanks to SBS for stepping in for me, first week as a head writer and I had issues personally.

Congrats to SBS, Tom came to me with the idea and I had to go with it.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Terrific show you guys! All the matches were awesome. Very promo heavy show and nice to see another match added at the end. There is so many new prospects I look forward to seeing and facing. So many great promos that it's hard to pick out just a few but great job all around everyone.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
NXT 9/10/12 PREVIEW! Sitting down with the Champ!

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

wwe-randy-orton-5.jpg

NXT 9/10/12 SITTING DOWN WITH THE CHAMP!

On tonights first ever Episode of UWF NXT, Randy Orton overcame the odds to become the first ever UWF NXT World Heavyweight Champion! The fans didn't see this coming, and JBL didn't see it coming either, considering he set things up for Roode to steal the title on the first show. Of course, things didn't go to plan, and even with a broken arm and possible concussion, Randy Orton managed to pick himself up after narrowly beating The Miz, to defeat Robert Roode and become the first ever World Champion on the brand. Next week, we have a great show in store for you, with the fallout from the first ever NXT show sure to keep you on the edges of your seats, and it all comes live to you from the 22547 capacity Arthur Ashe Stadium in Flushing, New York!

800px-Arthur_ashe_stadium_interior.jpg

Opening Match - Hardcore Hell?
Harcore Singles Match.

JimmyJacobs.jpg
vs
ShaneoMac.jpg

After suffering at the hands of Bully Ray last week, Shane McMahon is once again in action, and unfortunately for the son of UWF's Chairman he will be in yet another Hardcore match. That's right, next Monday Shane will go one on one with the debuting Jimmy Jacobs. Although Shane has always been known for holding his own in Hardcore matches, the odds will be stacked against him with the sick and twisted Jacobs in the opposing corner. There's no questioning that Jacobs will do almost anything to hurt McMahon and make an impression, and maybe the only way out for Shane will be for him to show the money and hope Jacobs takes it.

Second Match - Redemption?
Singles Match

DerrickBateman-1.jpg
vs
RobertRoode-1.jpg

It wasn't a good night for Robert Roode last week, as not only did he vacate his NWA Title, but he also lost in the NXT World Championship Match, even though he claimed he would win it with ease. Due to these actions, Roode has made a little bit of a fool out of himself after looking dominant at Summerslam and earlier in the show... GM JBL certainly isn't happy that his man hasn't got the job done, and has decided to punish him by placing him lower down the card against Derrick Bateman. Of course, Derrick Bateman has heaps of potential, but for a man of Roode's status, he'd certainly expect to be facing someone who has much more experience. With Roode on a bit of a bad streak, there's plenty of opportunity for Bateman to snatch a shock victory, but will his love triangle with Maxine and Johnny Curtia prove to be a costly distraction?

Third Match - nXtreme Champ!
Scramble Match for the NXT Extreme Championship

Bully.jpg
R-Truth.jpg
Sheamus.jpg
Sting1.jpg
Abyss.jpg

That's right, another title match in only NXT second week! JBL certainly wants to put on the show, and quickly made the decision to bring in the Extreme Championship and make it exclusive to NXT! Each guy in this match has a great chance, especially Bully Ray who was hot off a quite extreme win on the first show, as well as Sting who after an unlucky loss against Roode will be doing all he can to win gold here in UWF and end his bad run of luck. You can't count out the other participants either, and you can be sure that Truth, Abyss, and Sheamus are hungry for victory and gold in their first night of competition on their new home.

Co-Main Event - I came to play, but there's a Rock in my way!
Singles Match

Miz.jpg
vs
TheRock-1.jpg

The co-main event is our last match of the evening, and features two of UWFs BIGGEST stars. That's right ladies and gentleman, for the first time ever in the history of UWF, The Rock will go one on one with the always arrogant Miz, in what is bound to be one of the most talked about matches this month! With these two huge egos clashing, it's hard to separate the two and pick a winner, and fans everywhere will be debating on who has what it takes to walk out the winner. The Miz will have all the confidence in the world after just losing out to the eventual UWF NXT Champion Randy Orton last week, but The Rock is the fresher of the two, and after keeping quiet for months he's bound to want to let it all out. Whatever happens, we're definitely going to smell what The Rock is COOKING, and it's going to be AWESOME!

Co-Main Event - Sitting down with the champ!
Randy Orton interview.

RandyOrton.jpg

Now The Rock vs The Miz is certainly going to be hard to top, but this interview is surely going to be something NO ONE will want to miss. This isn't a joke, because next week your NEW NXT WORLD CHAMPION, Randy Orton, will sit down with Tazz for a candid interview. All things will be covered, from Orton's thoughts after winning the title, to what he thinks about JBL being in charge. Of course we'll also hear about the broken arm, and what he now thinks about Robert Roode.

We will also hear from:

Chris Hero -
The famous indy superstar is not booked this week, but he certainly has some thoughts on the first NXT show to share.

Rhino -
The wrestling veteran is another star that is not booked, and he has a lot to say to certain stars of the NXT roster.

And Finally

Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman -
The Next Big Thing has a big issue, and that's the fact that he hasn't been booked on the show even after some strong words tonight. Lesnar and Heyman are furious with JBL and both men claim they have some strong words for our General Manager.

OOC: Alright, a bigger show this week, and I hope you all like the card. To NadupanyRobot who plays Brock Lesnar, there's some specific things I want from you in the promo, so I will be PMing you about this tomorrow. Thanks.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Awesome show guys,

I hope you like my Jacobs ;)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: NXT 9/10/12 PREVIEW! Sitting down with the Champ!

Going heads up with Hoov once more here in UWF.

Hoov, you are going to be bankrupt!

Blizzard

Reaction score

That "I came to play, but there's a Rock in the way" line was horrible. lmao
Well, nXtreme Championship sounds extremely interesting. I'm glad to be in a championship match on my first night on the job, so with that good luck Lewb and Lub, Dresden, and Chris. Let's steal the show guys! :)

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

Lol I know it sucked, but I didn't know what else to put in LOL.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Bumout... You're just gonna be another victim of the Armbar...

I think we got a name for it kinda but never the less, I will no doubt be watching that main event segment very closely.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Spoiler Alert! There is no love triangle.....yet. As of right now, they're just dumb bros with a manager. Look forward to knocking you down another peg EOR lol. The scramble match should be awesome and not to mention the main event. Also the opening match....this whole card is awesome. Look forward to reading the interview with Orton.

Status
Not open for further replies.