UWF 2012: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Monday Night NXT November 12th Edition!

Very short show this week. Literally an episode with 8 people. Sucks to only see two matches on the card but they were good well written matches. Another good Rhino promo to open the show this week. I completley forgot about a promo this week. I think this is the first time I haven't sent in a promo. I shall get to TTing for the PPV now. I would have liked a quick squash after being dismnatled the week before but I think ultimately I have a good delusional idea to go with Curtis. Rhino/ Sting feud is really heating up. Onto next week!

Aniking

Reaction score

Not a bad show this week but not the best either. It doesn't help last week was late and cut TTing time down, likely contributing to some people no-showing. I can't talk in all of this as I showed last minute, but I'm still counting it as a win for my ego haha. I'll count Bumout's as a win too even though he didn't have a match either, meaning it'll go towards the Power 25 at the end of the week. Speaking of which, I can't complete last week's without Smackdown results, so yeah.

Anyway, looking forward to next week. Hopefully things will be a little better on my side and I can get some TTs going with McGillicutty :)

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

I feel bad about saying this but this show was nothing special. Not a bad show but not a show that made me sit here with my mouth open either. Showing for NXT was poor this week so I understand though.

The Rhino opening promo was good, better than last week's but eh, Rhino is getting too much attention. :DLO: JK, Rhino's spot on NXT is well deserved.

Matches were all good although the showing wasn't as good as last week. Miz/Punk vs. Ryder/Rollins was in my opinion the best match. Dresden really likes tag matches, lol. Also, it looks like CWalker is following me everywhere. CWalker writing for RAW, CWalker writing for NXT, haha. You're a machine CWalker, great match.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Solid show given the circumstances this week. Not much to work with but the matches themselves were decent. Just a shame after the bumper week we had in the aftermath of KOTR that this week has been so flat. Hopefully everyone can bounce back next week and in time or SS

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Haha dang another loss. S'all good though, I can work with this shit. The show was pretty awesome considering what you were given. Shame that Sheamus is leaving, hopefully somebody else picks him up. I was hoping for a better turn out for TT's. I'm sure if Chriss and I had known it was only going to be just us two, we probably would have had another Hardcore Championship match(if you catch my meaning). Overall, you worked with what you had, and the final reveal turned out better than was expected. Hopefully we get a better turn out next week.

Oh and Dred? Post in out mothatruckin' SS match! 8D

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Monday Night NXT 11-19-12 Preview

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

Last week, it was mercy shown all around as Sting let many of his talent not compete due to their various excuses, but this week Sting the man and Sting the interim General Manager become the same person, which doesn't bode well for NXT. Who will rise to the occasion and who will be punished? The mindset to be in is survive or be preyed upon.

Episode Ten: The Survival Before the Series

Ryder_zps2fdceb29.jpg
VS.
R-Truth.jpg

Six days before Truth must compete in a fatal-four-way with his NXTreme Championship rematch on the line, he must step in the ring with one of the other participants in the match, Zack Ryder. After two straight losses, the "Long Island Iced Z" is hungry for a win. Will Zack's drive give him the advantage or will Truth's time off prove to be the difference maker?

Seth.jpg
VS.
Punk_zps110f1ce4.jpg

C.M. Punk is riding high since making his return to NXT, costing Rollins his match two weeks ago and beating him last week. Now, Seth has had enough and has let Sting know that he wants Punk, and now he has Punk. When these two ROH and WWE alumni clash, will Seth Rollins succumb to slumber or does straight-edge simply make Punk better?

McGillicutty_zpsc28d5021.jpg
VS.
JohnnyCurtis.jpg

It's been a rough few weeks for both of these men. Johnny Curtis saw his tag team partner dismantled two weeks ago and last week was unable to get revenge because Sheamus left the company. As for McGillicutty, two weeks ago he wasn't able to properly get his hands on Rhino and last week he didn't get to compete because of Robert Roode's injury. Now, these two starving men will at last be given a match they can sink their teeth into. The question is will it be the "Heir of Perfection" that stands tall or the "Thoroughbred"?

Rhino.jpg
VS.
Kane.jpg

If one thing's for sure, it's that Rhino has had more than enough of Sting's games. However there is one card Sting has left to play, and that's his hired hand the "Big Red Machine" Kane. Will Kane do the interim GM's bidding and soften up the "Man Beast", or is Rhino past the point of no return with his anger and therefore unstoppable?

Miz.jpg
VS.
BrockLesnar.jpg

The Miz is on a winning streak as of late, having been very impressive in each showing. This week, he finds himself in singles competition against a man that takes issue with anyone having more success than him. Can Miz overcome the "Next Big Thing", or will he be another statistic in the wake of the storm?

Bully.jpg
VS.
Abyss.jpg

After a grueling "I Quit" match two weeks ago, the Bully is back and he's ready to crack some skulls. Unfortunately for him, that skull belongs to the "Monster" Abyss, who's on a rampage after being Gored by Rhino post-match last week. Will the "numbah one contenda'" have a victory to brag about on his Twitter, or is he headed for a black hole?

PROMOS
Everyone​

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: Monday Night NXT 11-19-12 Preview

Six matches on NXT? Are you kidding me? AWESOME! Matches look like that every single one of them will be TT'd for so I'm good with it.

I am facing Lewb one on one for the first time ever so it will be interesting.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Great card, and great that it's up so early!

Back to where it all started for me, tough match on the way to Survivor Series. Hopefully The Miz wont need a wheelchair to get there :Ricardo2:

Reaction score

For the little time we had to TT for this weeks show, I thought overall, it was what to be expected. Some people no showed and even waited until the day of the show to post, so to be honest, a lot of people shouldn't of expected much out from a writer who has little to work with! I say Dres, good job for putting the show together with few promos and a couple of matches!

Reaction score

I'm loving this card, looks top notch! All singles matches make it even more impressive! I hope Seth Rollins took notes from CM Punk last week, "time to make ya famous kid"

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

I think this will be my first time TTing with Aniking since Itchweed ran the fed. Looking forward to it and with six matches on the card this week, it should be an amazing read.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

After Six Years and I Quote... IT'S SHOWTIME!

Sorry Dredsen, had to :p

Status
Not open for further replies.