UWF 2012: Interactive History

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is Raw's Superstar of The Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Ocotber Award: Most Underrated Trashtalker of the Month

BigGreenApple, his Miz is probably one of the best Miz's I've ever seen in an e-fed in a long time.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF October Award: Champion of The Month!

I just freaking love Sandow right now, I hope to see him contending for the world title at some point.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF October Award: NXT Superstar of The Month!

The fact that I'm taking Zack Ryder seriously gives me reason enough to vote for him.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: Chillin with Chase: Cwalker

sadface my favorite shows always seem to leave at the same time, really good episode guys, I would like to make a little reyquest for you chase and that would be to say Mysterio a little more, mainly because there are times where I here "Rey something something" and I'm like "wait...what did I do..." lol and in talking about the usernames, my user is rawisrey and my name is Rey, and yet when people would refer to me in forums they call me RIR which is weird because it's the same amount of letters as my real name. Either way I'd say if you do plan on doing a triple threat to maybe make it a fatal four way, and have the Clash of the Champions main event with the person who made it happen in one show lulz.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

sadface my favorite shows always seem to leave at the same time, really good episode guys, I would like to make a little reyquest for you chase and that would be to say Mysterio a little more, mainly because there are times where I here "Rey something something" and I'm like "wait...what did I do..." lol and in talking about the usernames, my user is rawisrey and my name is Rey, and yet when people would refer to me in forums they call me RIR which is weird because it's the same amount of letters as my real name. Either way I'd say if you do plan on doing a triple threat to maybe make it a fatal four way, and have the Clash of the Champions main event with the person who made it happen in one show lulz.

Will do man so that way your not confused my man.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Just got done listening, great show as always. Definitley in the running of my favorite podcast so far and that's not just because of the kind words. I am in fact American lol. I'm Texan, Mexican and I don't have either accent lol. on PWM I was first known as DM_Punk but I didn't really make headwaves with either name as I just posted mainly in the entertainment section of the forums. I like hearing the show runners perspective of thier own shows. If you do manage to do another one with Dresdon, it'd be good to hear his thoughts on NXT now that he's a writer. I was one of the few who was a bit bothered with the Teddy Long shoot. I wasn't mentioned in it but my problem with it was the out of nowhere-ness of it and that CWalker tried calling it a work. I don't mind if anyone wants to vent their frustration but it just seemed random to me. There was some audio problems in the beginning and I had to listen with headphones but it was worth it.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Cwalker doesn't quite speak with the Kobe voice that you and I were envisioning Chase, but his voice and real life personality is true to his online one in that he's a laid back and cooperative dude. Loved listening to this edition, you can tell that Cwalker has a genuine love for e-fedding and is having a lot of fun doing what he's doing. I enjoyed the teasers like me not being done on Raw and such, we'll have to see what happens there. I anxiously awaited to find out what the deal was and it is a huge one. My response is, as a certain Rattlesnake would say, OH HELL YEAH!

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF October Award: Best Trashtalker of The Month!

The second character also being so strong gives my vote to Rey.

Aniking

Reaction score

Really enjoyable podcast, loved every bit of it... except when Cwalker laughed about a certain something early in the podcast. He knows what I'm talking about.

Loved the in detail explanations of how he goes about booking shows, as well as things he wouldn't ever do and all that. I expected the Teddy Long shoot to be touched on and it took me a second to remember why I was in it, but I managed to remember haha. I probably didn't communicate my end properly at the time and therefore it blew up when I went LOA, but nonetheless it happened. Working his frustrations into a storyline to get Dinero in as GM was actually a great move, controversial or not, so props to the logic there.

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed it all. Cwalker sounds like a pretty chilled guy. Not sure what I expected him to sound like, but his voice isn't what I imagined haha.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Lol some knocks at my Rock. Honestly, for sone reason I just couldn't click with him here like I did in CWF but it's all good. My Bryan and Ryder are much better I feel.

I thoroughly enjoyed this podcast. CWalker knows his shit, he almost has a Jim Cornette approach to booking and I appreciate that. I'm not sure favoritism is as much of a problem anymore but glad it was touched on.

Oh and FYI I'm from the Lone Star State, 50 miles north of Dallas. TEXAS BABY! Woo! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.