Usernames

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

There was never any problem in the first place, 'Mr. Good Shit'. You made an idiotic request and it was pointed out to you that it was just that. The only problem you could possibly be referring to would be you making such an idiotic request.

fyi, there was no point for your post either, owned.

MizMasta3000

Yeah the problem was I wanted a name change and I asked if we could have an option for it as a possible alternative to PMing :y: good try though

LadyHotrod

Username changing is already a stupid idea. Having the option open would be worse than it already is.

No one would know who anyone is.

I was just going to say this. People should just stick to the name they signed up with. I have no idea who is who anymore and this hurts my heart greatly.

Yeah the problem was I wanted a name change and I asked if we could have an option for it as a possible alternative to PMing :y: good try though

Request =/= problem.

I was just going to say this. People should just stick to the name they signed up with. I have no idea who is who anymore and this hurts my heart greatly.

Hey there Piper (or whatever your original name was). :eek:

LadyHotrod

My original name was LadyHotrod....I think. I don't remember but I usually use this name or other forms of it in wrestling forums. I don't remember changing it.....

My original name was LadyHotrod....I think. I don't remember but I usually use this name or other forms of it in wrestling forums. I don't remember changing it.....

I remember it being something different. Was either Piper or something about the Red Wings (ice hockey sucks lolololololol).

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
post_old.gif
05-11-2008, 11:18 AM ★Chuck Zombie★

vCash: 500

Infractions: 120/16 (90)

reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif

icon1.gif
Name changed
This user's name was changed.

The original name: Marilyn
The new name: LadyHotrod

___________------------------

LadyHotrod

Oh yeah, I forgot about Marilyn. Haha, wow, I was deep in my Marilyn Monroe phase but I think I changed my name in the first week and never changed it again.

Reaction score
In the other forum I'm in we could see the past names of the users when they change their name when you see their profile, Is there a way we can have the feature here..? Cause all the name changing has become confusing.. lol..

This Guy

You think thats bad, I get most of the requests and do most of the changes and I still can't remember who half these guys are.

In the other forum I'm in we could see the past names of the users when they change their name when you see their profile, Is there a way we can have the feature here..? Cause all the name changing has become confusing.. lol..

There is a user notes on the profile pages which lists this, but it may only be viewable to admins, but I'm not sure.