Usernames

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

I was wondering if there was a way you could give us the option of changing our usernames ourselves instead having to PM someone. Just like an option in edit profile or something.

MizMasta3000

Can you think of how much that would be abused?

coming from someone who changed their username twice in the course of one week, I find it hard to believe that you are complaining

Kizza

That makes no sense. If anything, it's backing up what I'm saying.

I'm pointing out how much it would be abused. I'd more than likely change my name every day.

xtremebadass

Username changing is already a stupid idea. Having the option open would be worse than it already is.

No one would know who anyone is.

Wordlife

^Mike, I agree

Theres some people on this forum who changed names that I JUST figured out who they are today :smh

xtremebadass

Who did Matt's Legs used to be?

EDIT: My question was just answered

MizMasta3000

I PMd Monk two weeks ago. I just found out he was demoted tbh

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Requesting a feature that would result in mass confusion is obviously easier than clicking on the main page to see who the admins are so you can PM them.