Upcoming Card thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
He's losing, that's for sure :)

Writing Vance-Venomous, you'll have it shortly.

The_King

Reaction score
Is Drew Alexander taking a break?
Not sure, but he wrote 1 RP out of the 8 he probably should've written. So, I figured we'd give him a week off haha.

And on the Nation debut, I agree that they probably should have an 'introduction' match, but we already have eight matches and the Bogans are unlikely to RP. Might as well just toss them in with the big boys right away.

BDC

Reaction score
I'm inclined to agree, King, about Starrdom Nation. I have NO qualms about throwing them into the frey!

OK, on Alexander...don't care about the BOGANS...Andrew doesn't.

Pete

Reaction score
So feed them to Nation! Or make it a four-way TAG. Or give them the Bradleys. Having half a team on their debut...say it with me now...makes NO sense!

Pete

Reaction score
RRS says he's out of Internet at home and may miss the next card, but probably not. He promised to keep me posted.

BDC

Reaction score
keep the half a team thing. I don't feel like changing it. Leave RRS on and, if he can't get on, we will play this thing either with ANOTHER match or DQ or something.