Upcoming Card thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
I'm with Prime. Definitely no more than three characters for anyone (and three is already pushing it imo). It just lets one person suck up way too much focus on the card. I could really care less about taking Mutli over though. If he gives you permission, go for it.

On Stevie, I know he had 2-3 matches in ACW already before a hiatus, so I would be okay with him in a mid-card feud. However, there isn't really room for him right now there since if Snow loses, he'll be getting a rematch against Trix and Vance/Venomous at the next PPV.

Third, what is going on with Derrick? I'm guessing he's dropping the Raiden character entirely and RPing from an alt account as Demon?

Finally, we need to start nailing down the 6-8 predator guys. I think our last list looks like this.
List: Kid Krazy, Andrew Reynolds, Barry Jones, Multiplex, Demon, Vance/Venomous. I know you (Prime) said that you don't want Avalanche in the mix, but I think we'll need him.
The IC division is so crowded it's ridiculous. Trix/Snow and one other need to be bumped to the WH division ASAP.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Avalanche can be in but he'll be in under protest in character I can make it work John forcing his brother in a division that almost killed him good story potential

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
As far as WHC with Chriss on his indefinite hiatus and John being GM at the same time really did cripple that area on the card.

The_King

Reaction score
Sounds good on Avalanche.
Eh, nothing we can do about it. I'm pretty Andrew's Drew Alexander and tag are dead too. He posted a short RP for the WHC match and hasn't bothered to RP for the TT match. I think we'll have to push Bronko v. Syn (not that Beedz doesn't deserve it haha but just wary of having so many staffers in the title hunt) because Bronko is our only remaining WHC competitor. Could be a good feud.

So, is this an accurate representative of the feuds this month?
WHC: Syn v. Bronko or Syn v. Bronko/Trix (if Trix loses IC, #1 contenders feud with Bronko over the belt leading up to the PPV and crowning the #1C on the Adrenaline before the PPV maybe?)
IC: Snow v. Vance/Venomous (If Snow wins) or Snow v. Trix v. Vance/Venomous (If Snow loses)
IC 2: Jacqui v. Asterisk v. Banks
Tag: RipperCussions v. Stardom Nation
Tag 2: LWO v. Bradley Boys
Predator: Kid Krazy v. Andrew Reynolds v. Barry Jones v. Multiplex v. Demon v. Vance/Venomous
Lower Card: Star v. Summers (both of these guys are reliable from past experience)
Lower Card 2: Random matches to weed out the non-RPers

Yay or nay?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
See this is one of those things where we need storyline loss 8D But I agree we have to get those guys to ME. If Snow wins trix could have a match with syn or vice versa we maybe able to get a match between Bronko and John if need be just to keep the guy elevated and busy think it works best with bronko though.

BDC

Reaction score
Snow would get a rematch

But who the hell is stevie it's been weeks since the PWA thing (im pretty sure he's one of you guys) so he starts at the bottom. Corey Allen Avalanche Krazy Kid all established ACW RPers that got sent to the bottom not insta feud with a guy that just had a belt.

Now to the proposed Avalanche match.
First off if two of the guys involved are joining the same stable why would it be a triple threat? Wouldn't it just be a Handicap match? Not quite sure why demon would be involved at all seeing as I announced I'd be challenging over a week ago

I think that would be pretty confusing if you took over Multi.

And nobody can have four guys we aren't making special exceptions for ourselves.

Stevie would start at the bottom. But, when Shaun says he's back, he's back. And he will rp and ream a new hole through the bottom. Unlike most of the ACW elite that keep making new characters and disappearing. No offense. I'm just anticipating him pushing fast through three weeks of no shows and wannabes. I'm tellin ya he can do it. If he doesn't, he doesn't get it. Simple.

The point is the mini-faction would come together in that match and it WOULDN'T be a three way. See? Builds more of a rivalry between not only Avalanche and Multi, but the whole damn faction.

And confusing? WHo cares? Half of these guys don't know their own characters. Do you think they're going to go into a tail spin because someone else takes over a character. Whatevs. You guys decide. It got bigger fish to fry anyways.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
If he ok's it I could give a shit less as long as your not breaking any of the rules.

BDC

Reaction score
Well, faction wise, I'm not sure if it's going to go off. Derrick is nixxing being involved right now. But I will probably write for Plex, cause he's an awesome subject.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm going to challenge Banks instead of Multiplex then if the character is being dropped or taken over by someone else.

We seem to have a lot of Ideas for a card lets get it nailed down.

Main Event
International Title
Snow vs. Trix - When gets a title run loser gets moved up.

Where does this leave Syn we could feed him Alexander once again? Bronko?

Vance vs Venemous - Rematch just cause one is a bit pissy

Astrisk vs. The New Multiplex?

Reynolds vs. Jacqui

Not sure whats going on with raiden. I know we have some guys debuting they could fight amongst themselves or be put into some of the lower matches. I'd leave Black White Sensation off the card and see if they react to it.

The_King

Reaction score
I'd just stick the winner of Vance/Venomous in as a special guest commentator for the main event and have the loser start in the Predator division. I get the 'one is a bit pissy', but if Person A wins the Riot Act match and Person B wins the Adrenaline match, then we're going to be dragging on the feud, losing a guy in the Predator division and leaving the IC title without a clear direction again.

I'd stick Asterisk v. Banks, and Reynolds v. Multiplex just because it's more in line with their long term direction.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Pete

Reaction score
Yeah thanks for the easy win, but no thanks :)

I think despite the loss, we should push Bronko up to WHC right now, as we are desperately in need of people there (especially with Alexander apparently gone). He is the only one who fits, other than Trix/Snow.

Avalanche can face Jacqui if you want Prime.

BDC

Reaction score
Banks VS Avalanche is within the International div perameters and is fine.

What? Is Dredson whinning alreadY? What's there to get pissy about?

PREDATOR
To me, this is our five...any others?

Heath Venomous
Andrew Reynolds
Barry Jones
Kid Krazy
The Demon

So start here and crisscross them.

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
I suspect the whining will be along the lines of:

"I thought one could beat two and mine's bettah!"

or

"Youse gayz r jus pushin urselves 2 main evnt!"

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Banks VS Avalanche is within the International div perameters and is fine.

What? Is Dredson whinning alreadY? What's there to get pissy about?

PREDATOR
To me, this is our five...any others?

Heath Venomous
Andrew Reynolds
Barry Jones
Kid Krazy
The Demon

So start here and crisscross them.

Krazy was TWA so most likely not. Him. What about the revised Multi?

Pete Avalanche is trying to run through the bottom card.

Lets get the top card settled in on and then we can decide what to do with all the predator division stuff.