Upcoming Card thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I figure we can use this to do the upcoming card. Everytime the card is changed to a new card we dump it into the soon to be ACW Dumpster. So that this will be fresh.

Adrenaline #11

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So Adrenaline 11

Avalanche vs. Multiplex - I plan on having Avalanche call him out at some point on the PPV we can make this a Hardcore just so it's not a shock when a title comes to light.

The_King

Reaction score
Maybe we should just book it as a regular singles and have it go out of control, bring in weapons and such. Maybe try building each character as 'hardcore' in some way and then bring in the actual hardcore matches later in the month?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I can agree with that Multi getting a chair to the head to straighten him out. :lmao

BDC

Reaction score
So Adrenaline 11

Avalanche vs. Multiplex - I plan on having Avalanche call him out at some point on the PPV we can make this a Hardcore just so it's not a shock when a title comes to light.

This is why I included Avalanche in the Predator div stuff. Multi will be in it.

OK...three matches a week crisscrossing the upcoming Predator div

Abram Vance or Heath Venomous
VS
Andrew Reynolds

Barry Jones
VS
Kid Krazy

Multiplex
VS

The Demon
VS
Avalanche is out???
ok, the Demon and Multi are going to be joining the LWO. So, maybe make it a triple threat with Avalanche...we will make the faction open by the end of the match.
As for after? I think Multi is pushed for Int and the Demon (Macbre) for Predator, so having Avalanche and Multi feud is a good idea.
That means we're down to 5 though, so it may be tougher to book or have a few triple threats.

I want Zack Bronko vs Drew Alexander. Is that too brash of me? I want to push Bronko into the WC div and Drew is just sitting there. Thought I may light a fire under him. not that I wouldn't try and beat him, that's just what it is. I will write a promo with Zack interupting McHenry and calling out Alexander. I will send it to Andrew too and see if he wants to send in an answer.

Think we can book Bronko vs Alexander for ep. 11?

OK,

Eric Snow and SYN
vs
Venomous/Vance and Nicky Trix
(or something like this)

Raiden Blaze vs Brandon Banks

Jacqui M vs Aaron Asterisk (rematch?)

Riipercussion vs LWO vs Bradleys?? (we need to find out if Mercy and Indiana are coming back and when)

Starrdom Nation (I will get Shaun to drop a bio) vs The Bogans

Stevie Starr vs Sammy Sensation (weird...)

Dave Summers vs Solomon White vs Michael Black

Just suggestions...what do you guys think?

Pete

Reaction score
Build Stevie a couple of weeks, then book Stevie Starr v Eric Snow in a battle of the pretty boy egos. Maybe they can decide who slept with more women or whatever. Ben and Shaun are virtually clones of each other RP-wise, and so are their characters, so it would be an amazingly fun feud to witness.

I would mark out through the roof for that.

Re: Jacqui. She's too "floaty". I want her to start gaining direction, otherwise she's just going to keep on losing and that sucks. Any suggestions are welcome.

RipperCussions need to start butting heads with Starrdom too (building towards that in my next few RPs with them). They traded Tag belts in the PWA and had two amazing feuds and three amazing matches, one of which was (I think) Match of the Year 2011 (where I won the titles back from Shaun - or maybe I retained them, details elude me). Point is, they know each other and should feud shortly. I'd like that.

Re: Multi, is it true that FWR is about to drop him, and if so, any chance I could have four guys? If I CAN'T have four guys, I'll hold out on Barry and take Multiplex for my own. I need to know before results writing though, so I know whether or not to have Baz appear at Riot Act.

BDC

Reaction score
Jacqui's direction (if you read the PPV suggestions) would be the Int title #1 contenders match!

If Snow loses, I agree with you on Stevie vs Snow, but if he retains....we will have to see.

ANd YEAH on Rippercussions/Starrdom Nation...just build to the PPV maybe...IDK (he hasn't even gotten the bio up in the roster)

Pete

Reaction score
If it's up to me, Snow loses. RRS may be whiny, but he's a damn good writer :p

BDC

Reaction score
Oh, I'm not making any judgment calls right now. I don't think both have hit their caps. You could be right.

OK, Raiden is disappearing so scratch him.

The_King

Reaction score
What is going on with this Raiden thing? I'm so lost haha.
If Snow loses, he gets a rematch clause, so the Stevie feud will have to hold off, right?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Snow would get a rematch

But who the hell is stevie it's been weeks since the PWA thing (im pretty sure he's one of you guys) so he starts at the bottom. Corey Allen Avalanche Krazy Kid all established ACW RPers that got sent to the bottom not insta feud with a guy that just had a belt.

Now to the proposed Avalanche match.
First off if two of the guys involved are joining the same stable why would it be a triple threat? Wouldn't it just be a Handicap match? Not quite sure why demon would be involved at all seeing as I announced I'd be challenging over a week ago

Re: Multi, is it true that FWR is about to drop him, and if so, any chance I could have four guys? If I CAN'T have four guys, I'll hold out on Barry and take Multiplex for my own. I need to know before results writing though, so I know whether or not to have Baz appear at Riot Act.

I think that would be pretty confusing if you took over Multi.

And nobody can have four guys we aren't making special exceptions for ourselves.

Pete

Reaction score
Me and BDC agree that if FWR drops Multi, one of us is gonna have him. No way we're gonna let a character with that much potential die!

(LOL Beedz...we hadn't done this in a while had we?)

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Not if you have three characters. Staff isn't breaking the rules. Why not just make another character of that type.

Pete

Reaction score
That's why I need to know. Because if needed I will take Multi as my third and hold off on the one I had planned. Otherwise BDC will take him since he only has two.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah three is tops for everyone.

I still think that if he does give him up that you should make a different character of the same type because multi is just complete shit at the moment you'd be changing the character anyway.