UFC 144: Edgar vs. Henderson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Benson is really messing Frankie's face up

And i think that's the first round he's taken so far, maybe the first but idk that round was so close.

Ben

Reaction score
Damn this was a close fight, personally I had Benson winning, but with MMA judging you never know and I could see them giving this to Edgar. Which really would be the wrong call.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I got a feeling I'm about to mark out

I've been fucked over by judges a lot in the past though :side

Ben

Reaction score
Henderson/Pettis 2 at UFC 149...book it Dana

Ben

Reaction score
Not saying he has to but would love to see Frankie move down to 145 and challenge Aldo.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Such a good fight, great PPV.

Ends with Benson winning the gold, good shit.

And i see him moving down to do the Aldo fight

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Ben Hendo destroyed Edgar plain and simple. Good fights. Its time for Rampage to call it quits though.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Agreed on Rampage, and I'll give Frankie Edgar credit he was one hell of a champion just wasn't his night tonight.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
It honestly wasn't his night. He took that upkick to the face though and stayed standing. He's a hell of a fighter and has a ton of heart. I respect him. I've been watching Ben Hendo fight since WEC and the kid is just a monster. His fights with Donald Cerrone in WEC were of legendary status. He deserved to win the belt tonight.

Rampage is honestly done. He's no where as dominate as he was back in his early UFC days. I honestly wanted Rampage to win cause he was fighting back in the Tokyo Dome like he did in his Pride FC days. Man I miss Pride. Anywho. Rampage just doesn't have it anymore. He lost to Ryan Bader tonight, lost against Jon Jones and he just gets put on his back and can't get back up anymore. Hell of a good fight to Ryan Bader not to take anything away from him. Also bonus points for walking out to the Imperial March.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Same I've been watching Henderson since his WEC days so it was really cool to see him wearing UFC gold after tonight's fight, a lot of people never thought he was good enough to be UFC champion back when he was in WEC so it's awesome, it's gotta be a great feeling for him as well.