UFC 139: Shogun vs. Henderson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deuce

Reaction score
YEAH BABY! My boy Wanderlei Silva pulls out the victory against all odds! :D

Ben

Reaction score
Shogun needs to win here, mainly because I have a betting interest in it, I'll walk away with $1900 on a 5 fight parlay if he can get the victory.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
If Shogun come into this thing in shape... he is gonna win it without a doubt. If he isn't... then Hendo is gonna KO him with the Right. Yes I capitalized the Right... cause that Right is a proper noun cause that Right is lethal. It has its own identity and own zip code.

Deuce

Reaction score
If Shogun come into this thing in shape... he is gonna win it without a doubt. If he isn't... then Hendo is gonna KO him with the Right. Yes I capitalized the Right... cause that Right is a proper noun cause that Right is lethal. It has its own identity and own zip code.

Shogun is a great all around fighter but I think Dan will end up K.Oing Shogun in the end either way.... with the Right!

Ben

Reaction score
I was doubting Shogun after the Jones fight, but I still think he's the second best at 205, Hendo I'm not sold on, yea he's got the big right, but just like Le he was fighting in SF for the last few years, and Shogun is a major step up in competition from what he fought over there.

Ben

Reaction score
Can't belive Shogun is still standing, awesome fight so far.

Ben

Reaction score
GOAT

Fight is amazing, still have Hendo 39-37 after 4 rounds, but Dan is gassed.