UEFA Champions League 2014/2015 - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick

Reaction score
Hoping PSG beats Chelsea, should've killed them in Paris but couldn't capitalize. That's the most interesting matchup for me (not only because PSG is the club I support) because that's two teams that are pretty good.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hoping PSG beats Chelsea, should've killed them in Paris but couldn't capitalize. That's the most interesting matchup for me (not only because PSG is the club I support) because that's two teams that are pretty good.

I like PSG, but it's not gonna be easy beating Chelsea at Stamford Brigde. Oh crap, that's what I said about Schalke beating Real... And look what's happened.

But I agree, the game is gonna be interesting as hell and both teams are kickass.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Holy shit, a red card for Ibra! I don't think it was the right decision to make, should've been a yellow, but okay. It is what it is now.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This Chelsea vs PSG match became such a Smoz

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
LOL @ the ref handing out yellow cards to Chelsea players like free ice cream to sort of make up for his mistake...

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Bayern 5 - 0 Shakhtar as of right now. Wow, Shakhtar's getting royaly fucked and there's like 20 minutes till the full time.

Nick

Reaction score
The refereeing in this PSG vs Chelsea match has been atrocious

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
And it's all over 'tween Bayern and Shakhtar. 7 - 0
Bayern's totally demolished their opponents. Great job, fellas!

- And here we go, extra time for Chelsea-PSG game. Diego Costa is a piece of shit, should've been out of the game by now. Could've easily gotten a red card on like two different occasions, but the ref is terrible.

Nick

Reaction score
Costa and Mourinho are cunts