UEFA Champions League 2014/2015 - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crimson

Reaction score
Not only that, but I've seen that we have the same tastes in wrestling and even football.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Fancy seeing all of you guys here.

Chelsea's been drawn against PSG. RIP Chelsea's 2014-15 CL campaign...

Then again, we did beat PSG last season and this time, we do have a great squad; seeing as how knockout CL games will be played after January transfer window (I believe), we have enough time to sort out holes in our squad (right now, we need to sort out our RW issues, if Schurrle leaves - which I hope doesn't happen - we'll need a replacement).

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Fancy seeing all of you guys here.

Chelsea's been drawn against PSG. RIP Chelsea's 2014-15 CL campaign...

Then again, we did beat PSG last season and this time, we do have a great squad; seeing as how knockout CL games will be played after January transfer window (I believe), we have enough time to sort out holes in our squad (right now, we need to sort out our RW issues, if Schurrle leaves - which I hope doesn't happen - we'll need a replacement).

Good to have ya, bro.

Hopefully this thread can be revived with you and Crimson here.

I'm not really big on Chelsea, but they do have a great team. Can't wait for this game against PSG.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You seen this one @CFCrusader ?

PSG vs Chelsea was a good game. Both teams played well, Chelsea owned the first half, although PSG had more chances to win during the second half, but just failed to capitalize on most of them.
Chelsea has a slight advantage by an away goal heading into the second leg, looking forward to the game in London!

Also looking forward to seeing my boys from Real Madrid kicking Schalke's arse tomorrow night.

Last edited:

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I didn't watch most of it, was too busy watching new The Flash. I heard we did well, away goal is going to be so important and well, I can see us going through. Courtois apparently was beaaast.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Curtois did save Chelsea from a loss, not only him, but PSG's Cavani's helped your team, too. lol

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Schalke vs Real Madrid was a good game. Schalke had like 3 good opportunities to score, but they just blew it up. I knew my boys would pull off the win, doe! Ronaldo scoring the first goal looked too easy, he's such a boss, while Marcelo hit an absolute rocket from outside the box to put Schalke out of their misery.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Haven't watched the game, but by the looks of it, Arsenal jobbed to Monaco tonight? Hahaha. Kiss the UCL goodbye, fellas.

What I did watch this evening was Bayer vs Atletico Madrid. Honestly, the better team won and that was Leverkusen, the game was just good and aggressive by both teams.