UEFA Champions League 2014/2015 - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Fuck Arsenal, I'm glad they got smoked. Wenger is my least favorite human ever, that walking abortion of a human.

I don't really hate Wenger's team, but Monaco has totally renamed them into ArseAnal during that game.

• Haha
Reactions: Bort

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I will never understand this guy. He knows cameras are on him. He knows he has the reputation of being a stupid asshole. He knows anything he does is going to be heavily scrutinized. And he is still out there trying to fucking eat people.

Ban him for life. It is such a pity that one of the most talented players in the world has the IQ of a toaster.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I will never understand this guy. He knows cameras are on him. He knows he has the reputation of being a stupid asshole. He knows anything he does is going to be heavily scrutinized. And he is still out there trying to fucking eat people.

Ban him for life. It is such a pity that one of the most talented players in the world has the IQ of a toaster.

Spot on post.

His urge to bite people should get him banned for life, indeed.

I'm surprised Barcelona as a whole don't feel the need to send this guy to a psychiatrist, though.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hey @Bort . Let's make some predictions for tonight's matches, bro.

I'll go first.

Porto - Basel (Porto will advance, I guess. Not that I care about either of these two teams)
Real Madrid - Schalke 04 (LOL, this is pretty much done. Madrid's gonna own Schalke again)
Bayern - Shakhtar (Bayern. Dunno if they'll manage to put 'em out in 90 minutes, but I believe Bayern will come out victorious)
Chelsea - PSG (Prolly the most interesting game of these 2nd leg matches. Not too big on Chelsea, but gotta go with them. They have a kickass team.)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Fucking hell, what a game 'tween Madrid & Schalke! I thought it was gonna be a walk in the park for Real, but I ended up losing my mind while watching it.
That's the beauty of football, I guess.
Huge props to Schalke for putting on a helluva effort against Madrid, though.

Casillas, Bale and Arbeloa were horrible (more-less when it comes to Iker) and completely off their game, a lot of botches/miscommunication.

Last edited: