Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I mean the answer is simple, my dude. It's likely one of you is scum and I think the SK should shoot one of you so we can lynch the other since we've got a free ml.

Showtime

Reaction score
Why do you think N0M is town? You even said Rugrat's lack of town reads should be a red flag, no? Why are you dead certain that N0M is town? ELI5 please.

Next, Doddsy hasn't done jack shit this game and Odo voted him to get him to show up, that much is obvious, no?

Finally, I disagree with the idea that Odo would bus his team unless he would absolutely have to. The man even admits himself that he'd rather die for the sake of his team than the other way around. I have a hard time buying the theory that Odo would willingly push into WIFOM area with what you're selling.

I'm sorry I just disagree that Odo is scum. :draper2

yes, i did say that. it didnt look good, but the stuff at jeff does look good where he was voting me and then defended me against jeff and the explanation was sensible+phen0m's reaction.

doddsy hadnt done jack shit, but go look at odo's night posts. he also said haza hadnt done jack shit and haza was the one he was pushing as scum with phen0m. why vote doddsy there and not phen0m when haza shouldve been his bigger inactivity read?

i explained why he absolutely had to buss there and odo is certainly not me. he will cut dead weight as soon as they're dead weight. i showed how he wanted haza to show up on day 1 and tagged him to do so. by night 1 when he still hadnt done anything he was calling haza scum, but he didnt push it until after phen0m was dead. odo isnt going to go all out for a scum teammate to defend a scum teammate that isn't showing up. he also, again, was defending omb which fits that narrative, does it not?

there was 4 town deaths before the haza push. like it is the right time to buss, numbers matter.

america sucks.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You wanna know how we know this read isnt genuine magic?

Do you remember when you told us a remark that we think it was faraday made about your scum game (we cant remember exactly), but you play dense as scum. You kinda have to when youre good, but its very transparent to us that youre trying to shoehorn this read on us, and the only new evidence we have from you thinking we're likely town to now where youre certain we're scum is a scum flip that i basically engineered

If haza had flipped town, are you saying that you would think we are town still? Because if the outcome of his flip was irrelevant, then why even change your read of us beyond trying to survive, when in fact town you knows that scum us lynching you is likely terminal for us

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean the answer is simple, my dude. It's likely one of you is scum and I think the SK should shoot one of you so we can lynch the other since we've got a free ml.

the answer isn't that simple. ive shown so many connection related reasons as to why odo is scum with haza/omb.

what is the case on me, legit, what is the case? odo said i was scum after n2 because "i had no direction, didnt respond to the barry flip, and wasnt around" literally said i was scum for inactivity and OMGUSing.

also, @Grim, listen THAT WOULD BE ANOTHER DAY PHASE IN A ROW WHERE HE WENT FOR SOMEONE OVER HAZA. he was scum reading haza since night 1 but again he was about to lynch me over haza. yes he did reverse and yes that could still be a buss, but that doesnt tell you something my guy? and it only happened after you brought it up multiple times and wanted to wait.

america sucks.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Showtime

Reaction score
You wanna know how we know this read isnt genuine magic?

Do you remember when you told us a remark that we think it was faraday made about your scum game (we cant remember exactly), but you play dense as scum. You kinda have to when youre good, but its very transparent to us that youre trying to shoehorn this read on us, and the only new evidence we have from you thinking we're likely town to now where youre certain we're scum is a scum flip that i basically engineered

If haza had flipped town, are you saying that you would think we are town still? Because if the outcome of his flip was irrelevant, then why even change your read of us beyond trying to survive, when in fact town you knows that scum us lynching you is likely terminal for us

i am literally reading the thread and asking shit while catching up, which is why the reads are erractic. so yes, everything is genuine and the fact my thoughts change based on what i read would imply that. to just have static reads the whole time doesnt make any sense, odo.

chr1ts0 said that about my scum game, not faraday btw. i am not trying to shoehorn this read, i have legitimate evidence. your scum read on me is based on me pushing you, that's it. that's the extent of it.

america sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
We think magic is scum because he has no reads, no reaction to Barry’s flip, took the time to make the setup post that I’ve already quoted, despite not having even read the thread, because if he had, there’s no way he’d think Phenom was town or anyone was wrong for lynching him, however he has to intentionally dumb himself down to play scum, much like anyone competent.

however, we can’t be bothered to get the posts for you so do your own work. Or gg if you’re scum I guess

1) no reads->hadn't read the thread.

start reading the thread and make reads->your reads shouldnt be changing

2) no reaction to barry's flip->yup because i was around for like 10 minutes and left, which is still a better reaction than saying omb is more likely town based on barry flipping town. you also had no reaction or shift in reads from a phen0m mislynch you forced and your scum list after the mislynch implied the entire mislynch consisted of scum players.

3) dont know what the setup post is.

4) didnt think phen0m was town. my problem was with quick lynching, same problem i had this day phase, same reason i said dont rush into omb. i was mad at the pace of the game.

america sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
you serious? how would phenoms flip affect our read of haza based on this quote, beyond 'I was wrong about Phenom'

Where is the dependency in play? Where are they linked?

there is just nothing from you in regards to phen0m's flip tho.

just nothing. your scum reads stayed the exact same, you didnt even "step back" like you said you would(not that id expect you to, but nothing changed for you).

like again, phen0m dies and your suggested scum team was doddsy/myself/haza, just 3 inactives. that's not even real scumhunting is it which is what im trying to say.

im looking at wagons. im looking for posts where people interacted with scum and what they said. how can what im saying not be scumhunting and what youre doing be scumhunting? even after haza's flip your proposed scum team was two fucking inactives. IT'S JUST INACTIVES.

(not saying youre scum for wanting to get rid of inactives as there was a game you did that, but you mad it pretty known it was just for their inactivity and how annoyed you were with it and that was much earlier in the game than this).

america sucks.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Nah, our scum read of you is based on how you are effectively shoehorning a contradictory set of descriptions of our behaviour to justify scum reading us

You say we are ruthless with Haza, but also that we went out of our way to defend OMB who was never under any pressure

We can only lynch 1 player per day, and we were more confident about Phenom than we were on Haza. Surely if this were premeditated, wed get the early town credit and kill 'dead weight' haza first?

You are trying to accuse me of sending a teammate to death for no reason rather than just taking an open goal lynch of you. If we accused you of that, you would laugh us out of the building, and rightly so

you still dont even have another suspect (or are you settled on mitch)

You dont have an SK suspect

Your entire game revolves around us right now, and youre waiting for us to leave the thread so you can go to work

Showtime

Reaction score
on top of that, odo, you basically scum read me for being wrong on you. youre not actually taking into account my play or that i might be town just misreading you. you legit just think im scum because im scum reading you. like i dont see how anyone could see all this and be like "ya that isn't real scumhunting" why. just so much why. there is no attempts to buddy anyone except obvious town reads. when youre scum you want to buddy with town so theyre less likely to lynch you. i went at jeff. ive gone at sky. ive gone at chris. ive gone at mitch. i went at everyone but brutus/grim. do you think i do that as scum?

when i thought you were town alco/phen0m were your two main suspects with me as an alternative and that reversed as soon as i brought you back up as the main scum read even though i explained how i could win if this was the case. LEGIT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS KILL YOU AND PUSH THOSE TWO READS FOR YOU.

america sucks.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
there is just nothing from you in regards to phen0m's flip tho.

just nothing. your scum reads stayed the exact same, you didnt even "step back" like you said you would(not that id expect you to, but nothing changed for you).

like again, phen0m dies and your suggested scum team was doddsy/myself/haza, just 3 inactives. that's not even real scumhunting is it which is what im trying to say.

im looking at wagons. im looking for posts where people interacted with scum and what they said. how can what im saying not be scumhunting and what youre doing be scumhunting? even after haza's flip your proposed scum team was two fucking inactives. IT'S JUST INACTIVES.

(not saying youre scum for wanting to get rid of inactives as there was a game you did that, but you mad it pretty known it was just for their inactivity and how annoyed you were with it and that was much earlier in the game than this).

america sucks.

The whole game was inactive. The only active players I largely felt good about

when the game ends with a scum team of you, rugrat, haza and OMB, were going to be pretty spot on with that, arent we (outside of OMB)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
on top of that, odo, you basically scum read me for being wrong on you. youre not actually taking into account my play or that i might be town just misreading you. you legit just think im scum because im scum reading you. like i dont see how anyone could see all this and be like "ya that isn't real scumhunting" why. just so much why. there is no attempts to buddy anyone except obvious town reads. when youre scum you want to buddy with town so theyre less likely to lynch you. i went at jeff. ive gone at sky. ive gone at chris. ive gone at mitch. i went at everyone but brutus/grim. do you think i do that as scum?

when i thought you were town alco/phen0m were your two main suspects with me as an alternative and that reversed as soon as i brought you back up as the main scum read even though i explained how i could win if this was the case. LEGIT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS KILL YOU AND PUSH THOSE TWO READS FOR YOU.

america sucks.

We gave you every chance, but as soon as Haza died, your reads did a mysterious 180. we know you arent Blue and its telling for us that you put more stock into Phenom using hestons than you do against us playing the complete opposite of what we would do

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Anyway, actual bed now. The only way youre going to beat us in this debate is if you can win it while were not here, as per usual.

godspeed

Showtime

Reaction score
Nah, our scum read of you is based on how you are effectively shoehorning a contradictory set of descriptions of our behaviour to justify scum reading us

You say we are ruthless with Haza, but also that we went out of our way to defend OMB who was never under any pressure

We can only lynch 1 player per day, and we were more confident about Phenom than we were on Haza. Surely if this were premeditated, wed get the early town credit and kill 'dead weight' haza first?

You are trying to accuse me of sending a teammate to death for no reason rather than just taking an open goal lynch of you. If we accused you of that, you would laugh us out of the building, and rightly so

you still dont even have another suspect (or are you settled on mitch)

You dont have an SK suspect

Your entire game revolves around us right now, and youre waiting for us to leave the thread so you can go to work

1) why would you buss both of your teammates? like this is insane, should i say youre going to buss your whole team? omb showed up and was playing. haza never showed up, that's dead weight in your eyes and you know what.

Odo16/01/2020
I dont throw teammates under the bus, as a rule

CHRIS THE GOAT TEAMMATE16/01/2020
debatable

Best Worst Scum Ever16/01/2020
I can attest

Odo16/01/2020
I did it to Tweet cause he stank the joint out. thats about it

you wouldnt buss omb because he was doing nothing wrong. you wold buss haza because he just wasnt playing and youre not sticking your neck out for someone not playing.

2) yes, one lynch per phase, but you also voted doddsy that phase rather than pressuring haza

and on day 3, rather than start with haza who you had been scumreading since night 1 you went for me again.

3) i have given reasons and the logic. you mislynch me, you get shot by sk and town still likely lynches haza next day phase. that doesnt put your team in a winning position.

4) i am still reading the damn thread and trying to figure it out. like ??? at this.

5) ^

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh and er, for reference

Odo: Phenom, Alco/Magic, Jeff
Magic: Odo, ???, ???
Barry: Phenom, Mitch, Jeff
Phenom: Odo, Chris, ???
Chris: Phenom, Magic, Jeff
Mitch: Phenom, Magic, Chris, Sky/Jeff
Alco: