Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
mate you for real? You realized you weren’t going to get the votes you needed, you were asking multiple people if they were going to vote magic, then pivoted to get town points once you realized you couldn’t do it imo

Er, he was one from hammer and mitch was willing to finish him

Showtime

Reaction score
Mainly because haza had a wagon on him, and other inactive players did not

and you care about dead weight since?

that's what he was, right? dead weight. get em out of here.

or no?

america is bad.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We routinely play with shit teammates and go out of our way to help them

We arent CP

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Any more nonsense?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I hope you can at least now appreciate my apprehension at Odo not finishing you off @Showtime? Perhaps also understand why I was so gunho on seeing your flip and being ??? when Odo was like no let's go for haza seemingly out of nowhere?

:heroic lols:

Showtime

Reaction score
I think I can at least smell what you are cooking @Showtime

I mean, you guys lynched ME that phase like cowards instead :heston . But I will consider this post.Can you clarify whyyou are clearing rugrat/nom for me, assuming it's his reactions today?

:heroic questioning intensifies:

I'm going to push you further, since it seems obvious to me where you are potentially going. Are you seeing Sky as a potential Odo teamate?

hestons

that's a legit reaction

imagine how fucking mad/unbearable you would be if you got mislynched twice while having 100% correct reads.

why as scum does he care if he's right on odo/chris? why even bring that up? his focus would be on defending himself and using the omb/haza stuff to look good only, yet here he's considering post game and if his reads end up correct. he's thinking about after he's dead and if chris/odo are scum and he's right.

SCUM DONT HAVE THESE THOUGHTS. this is what TOWN think about.

also, again, imagine if odo and myself are both town. when you voted for us on day 2 he defended us by saying it's unlikely we would shoot the good players and it's more likely weaker players that go after authority. i know im town, if odo is town then why would rugrat try to dissuade you from going after that line of logic WHILE HE WAS VOTING ME. he had no reason to defend me in that situation as scum when you were adding points to why i could be scum.

america is bad.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
hestons

that's a legit reaction

imagine how fucking mad/unbearable you would be if you got mislynched twice while having 100% correct reads.

why as scum does he care if he's right on odo/chris? why even bring that up? his focus would be on defending himself and using the omb/haza stuff to look good only, yet here he's considering post game and if his reads end up correct. he's thinking about after he's dead and if chris/odo are scum and he's right.

SCUM DONT HAVE THESE THOUGHTS. this is what TOWN think about.

also, again, imagine if odo and myself are both town. when you voted for us on day 2 he defended us by saying it's unlikely we would shoot the good players and it's more likely weaker players that go after authority. i know im town, if odo is town then why would rugrat try to dissuade you from going after that line of logic WHILE HE WAS VOTING ME. he had no reason to defend me in that situation as scum when you were adding points to why i could be scum.

america is bad.

your reductionism to make shit ideas fit is hilariously bad

Showtime

Reaction score
I hope you can at least now appreciate my apprehension at Odo not finishing you off @Showtime? Perhaps also understand why I was so gunho on seeing your flip and being ??? when Odo was like no let's go for haza seemingly out of nowhere?

:heroic lols:

ya but why would odo bother with the sk hunting in the thread if he was scum?

america sucks.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
if i die right then and there the sk shoots you.

america sucks.

In a world where we are scum and you are town, if we dipose of you there, weve already won the game regardless of if i die or not

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Did he though? I remember it differently. I remember him bringing up the heston thing in his DEAD QT rant, not the scum qt. Unlike you to get details wrong :hmm:

:heroic sneer:

I don't get details wrong? :WOW

You mihht be right though, he went on a little rant in the dead QT too but I thought he said something along the lines of hestoning in ours too, if not then fair. Cults aren't fair

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The notion that we are in a fantasy land where we value our own life so much that we stop trying to lynch a hypothetical threat to instead bus a scummate for no reason when theres a serial killer alive and we have no means to protect ourselves is absolutely hilarious

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ya but why would odo bother with the sk hunting in the thread if he was scum?

america sucks.

did he not start sk hunting post flip tho? Not sure I see the relevance.

:heroic ponder:

Showtime

Reaction score
The notion that we are in a fantasy land where we value our own life so much that we stop trying to lynch a hypothetical threat to instead bus a scummate for no reason when theres a serial killer alive and we have no means to protect ourselves is absolutely hilarious

im just explaining as much as possible, it's stuff like this:

With Barry flipping town tho, what’s the case for OMB being scum as opposed to, say, not very talented?

that make you look a lot worse.

or tagging haza to come play when he's getting lynched for being dead weight. you do help your teammates, but if they dont show up youve said youre willing to buss them. haza didnt show up to play so guess what you ended up doing.

i dont even think you brought up omb at all until phen0m flipped scum. is that scummy? no? maybe? let me know.

america is bad.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I still don't feel right about how Mitch held off on voting Magic when he was so close (⊙^⊙)