Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I said she's possibly using the PR to mask her shortcomings as scum. It's a lot easier to avoid traps when you have a PR to fulfill. Sure, she's been way more active, but common traits emerge and I'm not going to give her a town read based off that, which everyone else seems to have done.

It would make sense if you bothered to give it a chance
Her PR is literally just putting a smiley at the end of her post..........................

and she does it at about the same level as I ever could

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh and hurry to end this phase already

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean you must be if you think I am scum :hayden3 . I do agree OMB looks scummy if Phenom flips town but the only thing that makes me pause is why did he randomly keeps switching his PR to make it more useless. That seems like a really dumb scum play. Surely you would make your PR more shit from the start as scum and carry on with it to hide?

Edit: Remember Titania?
I don’t know if you’ve noticed but he’s even worse than me

he randomly claimed miller during a night phase when he was scum lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So instead of the two leading wagons that plenty of folk have given thoughts on, you’re instead worried that skybox might be avoiding shade because she has a smiley pr

Which no one cares about because everybody has a pr

?????

Seems fraudulent

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Lethal her PR is one of the worst to hide behind as scum as she just posts a smiley at the end.

I don’t know if you’ve noticed but he’s even worse than me

he randomly claimed miller during a night phase when he was scum lol

I mean I have never played with him before so wasn't sure of his ability. OK he is now a scum read I think. @PHEN0M stop being a whore and play better. Also list of scum reads please I know you have Odo as scum. Who else and who do you have as town?

Did you know titania exists?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Pretty sure We are phenoms only read at this stage

Seems like one of those RED FLAG things that corrupt individuals give off

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Why bother asking if this is how you react to the answer?

Her PR is literally just putting a smiley at the end of her post..........................

and she does it at about the same level as I ever could

Whatever. I'll just stick to not making any reads and being the moron of the section. It's what I was born to do. I won't even vote or provide anything. I'll just be furniture.

Tokenn sentence about ending the phase early.

So instead of the two leading wagons that plenty of folk have given thoughts on, you’re instead worried that skybox might be avoiding shade because she has a smiley pr

Which no one cares about because everybody has a pr

?????

Seems fraudulent

There's no chance I get this bullshit if I was sussing anyone else. Face it. I've said the same for the last 4 fucking games. I just won't bother making reads or anything. I'll adjust my wool and be a sheep.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He said he thinks OMB is scum too :vince2

which might be a me level distance attempt

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You are sussing someone who is universally town read for no reason other than you are.irrationally angry that people think she is town

You deserve to be ridiculed

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why bother asking if this is how you react to the answer?

Whatever. I'll just stick to not making any reads and being the moron of the section. It's what I was born to do. I won't even vote or provide anything. I'll just be furniture.

Tokenn sentence about ending the phase early.

There's no chance I get this bullshit if I was sussing anyone else. Face it. I've said the same for the last 4 fucking games. I just won't bother making reads or anything. I'll adjust my wool and be a sheep.
Hello

was skybox scum last game? Because if she was this kind of “anger” is totally justifiable as you nailed her and nobody listened.

I eagerly await your response.

yours,

tier 5

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
With Barry flipping town tho, what’s the case for OMB being scum as opposed to, say, not very talented?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You are sussing someone who is universally town read for no reason other than you are.irrationally angry that people think she is town

You deserve to be ridiculed

I'm so sorry that I don't buy into the popular theory. You know, the one that everyone said Barry was scum for and look how that panned out.

Keep the ridicule coming, I'm not changing my mind.

Surely night is almost over by now

Hello

was skybox scum last game? Because if she was this kind of “anger” is totally justifiable as you nailed her and nobody listened.

I eagerly await your response.

yours,

tier 5

Whatever. Lynch me tomorrow so I'm done with this game. Sorry Tweets, should never have signed up for this game. Not keen on playing anymore with this shit going on.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But you said you didn’t know what the theory was, in your own words, you had nothing to go off re: Barry

So which is it?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
With Barry flipping town tho, what’s the case for OMB being scum as opposed to, say, not very talented?
I find it weird that his only 2 town reads over the entire game were the people being wagoned lol. Not to mention he never had a vote on any of his scum reads, but did vote phenom who he said he thought was town. It just kinda strikes me as ham fisted and not wanting to be involved in a mislynch. At first I thought it would look worse if phenom was also town but I’m not sure because there must be a reason he was ok voting phenom over everybody else (who again, he said he thought was town). Even more than his scum reads lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If he is town then I just can’t follow his thought process in any way, but I guess it’s entirely possible :heston

tbh when reading over his last scum game I did think his posts came off as different so maybe it’s a case of trying to ignore the dumb shit

speaking of dumb shit, kill me