Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh for christs sake this night phase just needs to hurry up and end. 5 hours of nothing being posted. I'm worried about all this.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well I really want this night phase to be over as soon as possible, the darkness absolutely terrifies me. I do question your subtle speculation on their being a cult, or am I just being deceived by word play and it's your song. Hmmmmm.

If people would bother to read my posts. But nah, it's all obsessive tunneling regarding the continuation of a 'feud.'

You think it's fake? You do you then. I'm beyond frustrated that I am not allowed to pass any suspicion on a player because of the collective town hard-on for town reading them. Nobody even bothered to give what I had presented a second thought, just laughing it off and shoving in insults and references of obsession. Same shit, every single game.

Do not post about me
You’ve not even said why you think she’s scum mate and why you ignored everything else going on in the thread.

this is almost my level of shit. I don’t buy it. I don’t buy you

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You’ve not even said why you think she’s scum mate and why you ignored everything else going on in the thread.

this is almost my level of shit. I don’t buy it. I don’t buy you

Um, except I did say why. I saw no reason to comment on anything else in the thread because it was all just Barry/PHEN0M related stuff that I had nothing to go off to form a judgement. As I said, these PRs are confusing me, moreso than normal.

I'll just rep out and make everyone happier then I guess. Get the phase over with much quicker that way as well.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Can you talk me through this

obviously if phenom is scum then you’re fine but I don’t really understand the process here when the person you seem highly confident is scum is 1 away from the lynch

It was more valuable to us to get some early information on you, magic, big man and Doddsy. Phenom isn’t going anywhere and given there’s no roles, there’s no danger

Reading down, you’re insane if you think it’s a play when in a world where we’re scum and both phenom and Barry are town, we can get the same result by doing nothing. We don’t do pointless shit, we’ve said it over and over. Not that it should matter cause it looks like phenom is just troll posting, probably thinks he had an epic escape

Reactions: Poyser

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Um, except I did say why. I saw no reason to comment on anything else in the thread because it was all just Barry/PHEN0M related stuff that I had nothing to go off to form a judgement. As I said, these PRs are confusing me, moreso than normal.

I'll just rep out and make everyone happier then I guess. Get the phase over with much quicker that way as well.

This is probably your worst ever game

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
In fact, explain exactly why Skybox is scum. We’ve read your posts and we have no idea beyond you accusing her of hiding behind her PR

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

But you said she was hiding behind her PR to look good or something which is complete nonsense :reigns3

maybe we could join in a suicide pact

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
In response to you Odo, if both were town there’s more net profit in the lynch you didn’t want going through first as you can then dictate the following phase having the high ground. Not really true the other way when you offered yourself to take a back seat and would have to kinda hope barry still went through with a possibility of stuff going back to you.

As you said tho, looking redundant now.... Just like my time on this earth

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Considering N0M got so close to a hammer it’s kinda weird nobody fought for that direction instead considering a lot of people apparently believed in it lol (I didn’t really)

also starting to agree with Odo about Gambit as those readback posts looked fake as fuck lol “scum is red, yes?” :francis

Will go backover end of day again soon

not that it will make a difference because I’m FUCKING USELESS and even though I strongly believe that flips = info I literally never use flips as info

I mean you must be if you think I am scum :hayden3 . I do agree OMB looks scummy if Phenom flips town but the only thing that makes me pause is why did he randomly keeps switching his PR to make it more useless. That seems like a really dumb scum play. Surely you would make your PR more shit from the start as scum and carry on with it to hide?

Edit: Remember Titania?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This would make more sense if we could win the game quickly, but that’s not true. It’s short term thinking which we don’t go for when there’s no pressure on us. it’s not gonna look great if both are town regardless, but we’re not worried about perception

We expected him to flip scum on probability anyway, we thought big mans points were solid enough

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
In fact, explain exactly why Skybox is scum. We’ve read your posts and we have no idea beyond you accusing her of hiding behind her PR

I'm not going to repeat myself. You want to see it, go search it. Might help the phase end quicker.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We’ve searched it, it makes no sense. Please stop being a blueberry

Of a player

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
But you said she was hiding behind her PR to look good or something which is complete nonsense :reigns3

maybe we could join in a suicide pact

I said she's possibly using the PR to mask her shortcomings as scum. It's a lot easier to avoid traps when you have a PR to fulfill. Sure, she's been way more active, but common traits emerge and I'm not going to give her a town read based off that, which everyone else seems to have done.

We’ve searched it, it makes no sense. Please stop being a blueberry

Of a player

It would make sense if you bothered to give it a chance