Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
It’s just because his only 2 town reads were barry and N0M lol which were pretty much the 2 wagons when he was around. He voted N0M even whilst saying he was town and wouldn’t vote barry.
Guess we find out eventually whether he's scum or just completely terrible at the game. Or both. (`・ω・´)+

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Maybe the SK should kill PHEN0M since everyone is pretty sure he’s scum and we’ve started badly and the SK should be looking for scum since town usually does shit in vanilla setups anyway

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Wow, I'm outposting all my other recent games... on N1. I've really gotten into this huh (;´Д`)

Maybe the ability - the obligation - to post cute emotes at will helps (◕▿◕✿)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I feel like there’s a real good chance lethal is scum for hiding behind his sky shit. I don’t really believe he could genuinely have her as the most scummy this game when she’s been super active and largely inoffensive. He didn’t offer an opinion on absolutely anything whereas as town he has improved recently and I think he would want to try more after last game. Like if this was gonna be his attitude to playing town why would he sign up? Good alignment potential with N0M if he didn’t know what to do there. Like caught between a bus and choosing the wrong wagon and making himself look bad so panicked kinda deal

wish he would stop picking on me. Obvious transphobe is obvious

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That said, N0M probably is scum because reading it now it looks like he’s just shitposting when he thinks he’s gonna be lynched lol. Awkward

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No es que me oponga a linchar a Grim, pero, además de que probablemente sea una especie de banda emo, ¿cuál es el razonamiento detrás de esto? No me gusta ni un poco.

not that I am opposed to lynching Grim but, besides him probably being some sort of emo band what is the reasoning behind it. I dont like it not one bit.
He’s not opposed to lynching him but he doesn’t like it one bit :lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also lethal’s anger is just out of place, it’s fake

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I feel like there’s a real good chance lethal is scum for hiding behind his sky shit. I don’t really believe he could genuinely have her as the most scummy this game when she’s been super active and largely inoffensive. He didn’t offer an opinion on absolutely anything whereas as town he has improved recently and I think he would want to try more after last game. Like if this was gonna be his attitude to playing town why would he sign up? Good alignment potential with N0M if he didn’t know what to do there. Like caught between a bus and choosing the wrong wagon and making himself look bad so panicked kinda deal

wish he would stop picking on me. Obvious transphobe is obvious
Sad days when Lethal's been so poor and so anti-town and yet he's 4th at best in order of whom I'd like to lynch …φ(。。*)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alright, we’ll lynch Barry, will help us read some important players
vote barry
Can you talk me through this

obviously if phenom is scum then you’re fine but I don’t really understand the process here when the person you seem highly confident is scum is 1 away from the lynch

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Eh I still think jeff is probably town after reading back

mitch looks like shit, would lynch
I don’t like OMB regardless of phenoms flip I decided
Lethal
Haza

Gambit

obviously phenom is scum, big man jumps to near the top of the contenders

that kinda rounds out my scum reads atm. If phenom flips town I’d strongly suggest looking into Odo because that wagon switch if both are town has massive mileage as it decides direction for tomorrow as well assuming the SK doesn’t get him

feel like Rugrat is probably town even tho he looks like shit as he usually puts some kind of effort into looking town when he’s scum lol

im not really sure on magic. I wanna say he’d make a bit more effort to look town and hammer phenom there if they’re buddies but he didn’t really do that with jeff last game lol

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
It’s because he’s lying scum, Poyser.

re: Odo. Odo and OMB scum. This games easy.

Last edited:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
sleepy Sky time now I guess (¦ꎌ[▓▓]

hopefully Night is over by the time I'm back

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just realised I forgot my PR on almost all of those posts :lmao

This is why I don’t feel like life is worth living, I can’t do anything right

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Eh I still think jeff is probably town after reading back

mitch looks like shit, would lynch
I don’t like OMB regardless of phenoms flip I decided
Lethal
Haza

Gambit

obviously phenom is scum, big man jumps to near the top of the contenders

that kinda rounds out my scum reads atm. If phenom flips town I’d strongly suggest looking into Odo because that wagon switch if both are town has massive mileage as it decides direction for tomorrow as well assuming the SK doesn’t get him

feel like Rugrat is probably town even tho he looks like shit as he usually puts some kind of effort into looking town when he’s scum lol

im not really sure on magic. I wanna say he’d make a bit more effort to look town and hammer phenom there if they’re buddies but he didn’t really do that with jeff last game lol
Are you just upset that I am the ruler of this thread? Also we're on the same page here, I'm not a fan of OMB, Big Man, or N0M. Haza too obvy. I've played with OMB many times and he's really ducked out after his half-hearted PR (is it full foreign or not) has completely failed. Town OMB usually stays in the fight.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh and I forgot...maybe there were cult shenanigans that fixed it so Grim of all people got the depressing PR I guess idk

Also thank god OMB is posting translations now but I still don't get the evolution of his PR :maury

Well I really want this night phase to be over as soon as possible, the darkness absolutely terrifies me. I do question your subtle speculation on their being a cult, or am I just being deceived by word play and it's your song. Hmmmmm.

Why are you obsessed with sky.

This is worse than America's obsession with being obese.

If people would bother to read my posts. But nah, it's all obsessive tunneling regarding the continuation of a 'feud.'

Also lethal’s anger is just out of place, it’s fake

You think it's fake? You do you then. I'm beyond frustrated that I am not allowed to pass any suspicion on a player because of the collective town hard-on for town reading them. Nobody even bothered to give what I had presented a second thought, just laughing it off and shoving in insults and references of obsession. Same shit, every single game.

Sad days when Lethal's been so poor and so anti-town and yet he's 4th at best in order of whom I'd like to lynch …φ(。。*)

Do not post about me