Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Odo is fucking trash if he thinks I’m scum. Again. Can’t read me for shit :heston

something about being real or whatever. so as co-scum, i decide that with one of my first posts in my new life to add Haza in to my scum reads? My list of scum reads is 2/2 by the way with Odo/Chris on it still.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Odo is fucking trash if he thinks I’m scum. Again. Can’t read me for shit :heston

something about being real or whatever. so as co-scum, i decide that with one of my first posts in my new life to add Haza in to my scum reads? My list of scum reads is 2/2 by the way with Odo/Chris on it still.

Yet you voted me D1. :stephena3

Showtime

Reaction score
nah. I've had plenty of successful outings as town. just because you dont think i read back doesnt mean i dont. just because i come to different conclusions, or have different ways to go about things doesn't mean Im bad. that's just your opinion. I have every right to be suspicious of everything Odo does, I've played with him enough to know I need to keep questioning him, if only for my own sanity.

You can disagree with my play style all you want, I'll continue to play how I play regardless of what you think about it. Now if you want to scum hunt with me, cool. If you want to keep trying to down-talk to me the door is right there. *heroic point*

jeff this is what you flat out refused to do.

why do you think i asked you to read back on the shit i was reading back on? again, there's no spinning this. i asked you to read back on wagons and help formulate new reads with the new flip info and you just said no repeatedly so no shit im going to talk down to you.

america is trash.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

well your indy if not town, that much is obvious now :) *heroic laugh* . Kind of obvious with the way you stalled and were fairly certain Haza was scum after his claim. Quite a good play by you if I do say so myself. I'm sure you will laugh me out of the building and it will look like OMGUS at this point, so again, well played. I had you or sky penciled in as SK for a good portion of the day.

*not so heroic sigh*

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It was unnatural for Phenom to add Haza given weve been pushing for his lynch for the entire game, and he was certain we were scum too

Doesnt make much SENSE does it

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I always sheep vote day one. Didn’t have a read on you either way :draper2

:francis Did you have a read on Haza then? Because you went to switch off him then.

Quit lying and admit you were wrong about me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Perhaps I'm wrong, just seems a little too CUTE for me Odo :heroic pause:

Either way, feel free to wagon me or shoot me at night, my pm is blue

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
well your indy if not town, that much is obvious now :) *heroic laugh* . Kind of obvious with the way you stalled and were fairly certain Haza was scum after his claim. Quite a good play by you if I do say so myself. I'm sure you will laugh me out of the building and it will look like OMGUS at this point, so again, well played. I had you or sky penciled in as SK for a good portion of the day.

*not so heroic sigh*

So if you had the two of us pencilled in as Sk, why were you hoping we said Chris?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Theres less than 1 minute between these posts, and Phenom has been AWOL all day so we thought this looked co-ordinated

This is a distancing post, 100% obvious

Bolded for emphasis. Think of this as a little bit of an almost anti freudian slip, we are supposed to interpret it as ignorance but the fact he made a point of the role he was ostensibly lynching ...

Once we'd put this together, we had faith in our deductions and that Haza was in fact mafia

Are you for real? This is great and all in theory if it weren’t completely wrong :lmao

you got lucky if that’s how you deduced Haza wasn’t the serial killer, cuz it sure as shit isn’t because I’m scum.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Mod Note: After consulting with the Dead QT, Night will go the full 10 hours I initially scheduled unless every player currently alive has posted.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
jeff this is what you flat out refused to do.

why do you think i asked you to read back on the shit i was reading back on? again, there's no spinning this. i asked you to read back on wagons and help formulate new reads with the new flip info and you just said no repeatedly so no shit im going to talk down to you.

america is trash.

what you fail to realize is I don't take orders from scum reads. If you want me to look at something specific, the onus is on YOU to show it to me, not for me to go find shit for you. :heroic laugh*