Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
the only thing that makes me think youre town is your anger in all of this because you lacked any of that passion last game.

but if you are town and dont realize why you played this phase so badly then i dont know what to say. you are not above my advice guy. i dont care if you ever saw me at my best or not, but being wrong these days doesnt mean my actual style of play is poor.

america is bad.

I questioned people, and my vote was on scum at the end of the day. keep telling me how bad I am though *yawn*

*heroic boredom at this*

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Is it me or does Lethal strike me as a likely SK?

Showtime

Reaction score
I questioned people, and my vote was on scum at the end of the day. keep telling me how bad I am though *yawn*

*heroic boredom at this*

jeff.

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND FUCKING TAKE MY ADVICE. there's literally 9 years of experience vs one and id say this to literally anyone else too.

this isn't an argument. this isnt a discussion. everything i told you beneficial town play. whether you arrive at the right conclusion or not from it does not matter, the actual play itself is the proper way to go about end game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
when was your last scum game before this last one.

america is bad.

if you take my last game out, and my first scum game out, you can probably have a more accurate read of how I play scum. going balls to the wall to defend my teamate is not something I generally do. See my last scum win I repped in for. *heroic point*

Showtime

Reaction score
if you take my last game out, and my first scum game out, you can probably have a more accurate read of how I play scum. going balls to the wall to defend my teamate is not something I generally do. See my last scum win I repped in for. *heroic point*
i legit just asked you for the name of the game.

america sucks.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Or that game where you were obv scum going against the job squad. Like a pedo working at an orphan house. Too easy.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The night kill choice tells us about the serial killers personality

7/1/1 is a better situation for an indy than 6/2/1, so realistically, they should be killing Phenom to take being endgamed off the table

You can assume scum will kill us.

If the SK intentionally kills a strong town read player, such as me, barry or Sky, then they are potentially planning to out themselves to leverage town in a threeway at some stage. we would associate that kind of move with someone like Jeff. If as we predict, they kill Phenom, then its going to be someone like Magic or Chris.

What do the kill choices tell us?

They whacked a top player night 1, so its someone maximising their chances to win rather than playing to any kind of code, and then shot scum night 2 (largely unthreatening scum too) so its someone who understands the concept of a game state and that maximising their chance to win was contingent on hitting scum over hitting a threat)

We have good, if somewhat WIFOMy reasons to believe the SK is NOT any of these players:

Us(duh)
Magic
Alco
Phenom
Skybox

At this stage, we're fine with putting Jeff forward as our #1 candidate, as we believe we are dead anyway. He fits all criteria and frankly, hes the best fit, especially when you factor in his play this phase.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Is it me or does Lethal strike me as a likely SK?
Actually, it's not just you. (ー ー'') No matter how much or how little sense him as scum makes, his actions don't really seem to "mesh" with the town mindset.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
jeff.

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND FUCKING TAKE MY ADVICE. there's literally 9 years of experience vs one and id say this to literally anyone else too.

this isn't an argument. this isnt a discussion. everything i told you beneficial town play. whether you arrive at the right conclusion or not from it does not matter, the actual play itself is the proper way to go about end game.

nah. I've had plenty of successful outings as town. just because you dont think i read back doesnt mean i dont. just because i come to different conclusions, or have different ways to go about things doesn't mean Im bad. that's just your opinion. I have every right to be suspicious of everything Odo does, I've played with him enough to know I need to keep questioning him, if only for my own sanity.

You can disagree with my play style all you want, I'll continue to play how I play regardless of what you think about it. Now if you want to scum hunt with me, cool. If you want to keep trying to down-talk to me the door is right there. *heroic point*

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Odo makes a very good case. :bootynods

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

7/1/1 is a better situation for an indy than 6/2/1, so realistically, they should be killing Phenom to take being endgamed off the table

If the SK intentionally kills a strong town read player, such as me, barry or Sky, then they are potentially planning to out themselves to leverage town in a threeway at some stage. we would associate that kind of move with someone like Jeff. If as we predict, they kill Phenom, then its going to be someone like Magic or Chris.

They whacked a top player night 1, so its someone maximising their chances to win rather than playing to any kind of code, and then shot scum night 2 (largely unthreatening scum too) so its someone who understands the concept of a game state and that maximising their chance to win was contingent on hitting scum over hitting a threat)

We have good, if somewhat WIFOMy reasons to believe the SK is NOT any of these players:

Us(duh)
Magic
Alco
Phenom
Skybox

At this stage, we're fine with putting Jeff forward as our #1 candidate, as we believe we are dead anyway. He fits all criteria and frankly, hes the best fit, especially when you factor in his play this phase.

Thoughts on Lethal?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Us(duh)
Magic
Alco
Phenom
Skybox

a very disappointing conclusion. I would have hopped you thought it was chris. *heroic sadness* not indy tho my friend, sorry.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
When I flip town, if Odo is still alive, you know what to do, though :). *heroic fist*