Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
Mod Note: This night phase will last 6 hours if I have received both night actions by then.

mod note you need to wait until everyone posts before posting night otherwise you can confirm someone isn't the sk based on activity*

Showtime

Reaction score
I dont think Nom or Alco have given us anything since repping in that leads me to believe their town. I was null on their predecessors as they barely played but I think Alco looks worse at the moment just from Rugrat.

Haza is probably scum regardless of Magic's flip so we could just go him today?

EDIT: CULTS :worried

^good post from chrissy boy

america is trash.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Odo sky is the sk, ya? ya.

thoughts on jeff/mitch/chris/etc? thoughts that jeff wanted to force the me vs. you thing because you guys started pressuring haza?

agree that brutus/lethal/barry aren't scum 100%.

america is trash.

Need time to think. 2 mislynches probably wins the game for scum so we have to put Jeff in play

Sky wasnt our SK read, no, shes far too active in our opinion

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Odo sky is the sk, ya? ya.

thoughts on jeff/mitch/chris/etc? thoughts that jeff wanted to force the me vs. you thing because you guys started pressuring haza?

agree that brutus/lethal/barry aren't scum 100%.

america is trash.

ive been pro lynching haza since day 1 :draper2 *heroic confusion*

Showtime

Reaction score
this is very non-committal from haza in regards to omb.

like he wanted to wait to give omb more time to do shit basically.

america is scum. haza is american. haza is from boston. nothing more scum than someone from boston.
Unvote

I think Haza is still a better look tbh, but I'll just unvote to ease up since Magic's looking back.
we think we lynch Haza and put the ball in the SKs court

you should assume we know who you are btw

Vote Haza
We're also putting Phenom v2 on the shitlist. Our thoughts on magic are contingent on this flip
I'm still 100% fine with Haza so Unvote

I also don't think anyone answered Odo's question about possible teams regarding Magic's potential flip. I'm about to be home for lunch and I'll give that some thought and get back to that soon as well. Cults r bad
1. Chris
3. Mitch Perfect
6. Odo

7. Rugrat PHEN0M v2
9. Jeffatron
10. Showtime
11. Darth Lethal
12. Doddsy Alco
13. V. Skybox
14. Ace Dalton Grim v2
16. NotBrutus

17. Raidokken

We think that fits fairly neatly. We have an SK read but not making it clear, we're friends at this stage
lets lynch haza please. Magic can use the night phase to catch up
Nah, I want Magic or Odo's blood today, seems unheroic to back down at this stage. That's twice now Mr. Odo.
why is that?

america boo, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

as soon as the switch occurred from myself to haza jeff went full in on trying to make it about odo vs. me

@Grim remember what i said buddy. you even called out jeff for saying my flip would solve odo even though haza's did too so there was no reason for him to be so against it.

america is trash.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Odo I presume if you think Magic is town, then alco could ligically be the 4th scum (since he subbed in for Dods)? *heroic thoughts*

Showtime

Reaction score
Because if Odo is indeed scum like you say, I want to know now right the fuck now. Are you not the littlest bit bothered Odo has backed off you now? You seemed to be bothered when he did it day 1. why not now? Not very heroic.
vote magic

I want this sorted today, no more bullshit unheroic distractions.
and Odo I want to know why you twice now you have been a bit of an unheroic pushover. You can't actually believe that Haza's flip gives us more than Magic's this time around.
what exactly is your rush?

it's been 5 hours, aka how long day 2, aka how town lost last game?

are you busy, jeff? if not why dont you do exactly what im doing right this moment and go look at all the wagons and determine who was town and who was scum off them rather than trying to sort out one thing today.

i dont want odo gone next if i die. rugrat has a much better chance of flipping scum than anyone else based on the wagons.

not that odo is clear either, but determining who is most likely to be scum is the important thing right now.

america sucks.
No, at least one of you is not-town, there is 0 way I'm changing my mind there. I'm not that dumb a hero.
i dont fucking care

go do other shit. there's 3 scum left, not one. go look at the wagons and stop being a useless shit like america.
well haza, to begin with. and considering you've just managed to talk yourself out of a lynch, I much rather get rid of you and clear Odo atm. Haza is easy to lynch if he's scum, you will get progressively harder. Heroes take danger head on.

^like jeff looks absolutely awful in all of this.

scum, scum scum, like murica.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
By all means be dipshits and lynch me though, I'm quite obviously town. *heroic sigh*

Showtime

Reaction score
it legit cant be omb/haza/rugrat/doddsy.

literally who was playing at that point for scum.

blah blah blah. america is bad.

Showtime

Reaction score
Need time to think. 2 mislynches probably wins the game for scum so we have to put Jeff in play

Sky wasnt our SK read, no, shes far too active in our opinion

who was the sk read?

america is bad.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I really don't, magic. You're just mad I wanted to lynch you over Haza today. I then wanted to rush lynch Haza because he claimed SK. If I was scum with him, would I not try and wait to see if the SK outs themselves? If I was scum would I just not nuthug Odo as soon as he moves to Haza instead of being wtf? Certainly I wouldn't go balls deep against you just to buy haza a day, haza of all fucking people :heston use YOUR brain for once *heroic laugh*

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
it legit cant be omb/haza/rugrat/doddsy.

literally who was playing at that point for scum.

blah blah blah. america is bad.

Scenes if it is. :maury

Showtime

Reaction score
By all means be dipshits and lynch me though, I'm quite obviously town. *heroic sigh*

the only thing that makes me think youre town is your anger in all of this because you lacked any of that passion last game.

but if you are town and dont realize why you played this phase so badly then i dont know what to say. you are not above my advice guy. i dont care if you ever saw me at my best or not, but being wrong these days doesnt mean my actual style of play is poor.

america is bad.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I am 100% curious on how Odo is now reading Magic and Alco however, again circling back to our discussion on day 1 that there is a 0% no t1/t2 drew scum :draper2 . I mean I suppose it's POSSIBLE. but not LIKELY at all. :heroic derping:

Showtime

Reaction score
I really don't, magic. You're just mad I wanted to lynch you over Haza today. I then wanted to rush lynch Haza because he claimed SK. If I was scum with him, would I not try and wait to see if the SK outs themselves? If I was scum would I just not nuthug Odo as soon as he moves to Haza instead of being wtf? Certainly I wouldn't go balls deep against you just to buy haza a day, haza of all fucking people :heston use YOUR brain for once *heroic laugh*

when was your last scum game before this last one.

america is bad.