TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Uhhhh yeah so what do people read these days, recapped matches, or recapped matches besides big events or just full matches, or a mixture of recapped and full or what?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Does it matter?

If you want to follow a BTB trend, follow this:

everyone is doing their own thing, and what they want.

Qwake

Nah the very few reviews that are going round don't seem to be too fake, back in the day though reviews nearly every review was fake in some way or another.

Also, piss off diesel, don't you have some imaginary weed to be finding?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

BM: Main Event
WM: n/a
BP: First one
WP: n/a

AC: WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW WAW

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nah the very few reviews that are going round don't seem to be too fake, back in the day though reviews nearly every review was fake in some way or another.

I admit! I fake reviews when I was a noob :( Shame me! Shame me! Sheamus!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know I haven't given up on WCPW. I'm still house sitting for the family friend who went into intensive care this morning and my notebook that has all my booking notes in it is still at my house. Until I get a chance to get back home and get that noteboko, I wont be able to do my next show.

Hometown Kid

Just to let you guys know I haven't given up on WCPW. I'm still house sitting for the family friend who went into intensive care this morning and my notebook that has all my booking notes in it is still at my house. Until I get a chance to get back home and get that noteboko, I wont be able to do my next show.

Good to know, man. I enjoyed your first show quite a bit, and I look forward to you getting stuff set up.

Best wishes to your friend, they're in my prayers.

MizMasta3000

Ok I bit off more than I can chew. I wrote my first two shows but their on my jump drive...in Kingstree,SC. I am cutting my roster and staff down so it only calls for one show. Im just cutting the roster adding descriptions with them.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'll make sure to continue to not give a flying fuck.