TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

I want Switchy back :(

Good to see a little life in the BTB section, keep up what you guys are doing :y: I'm bringing a little life to the place by posting Hometown Kids BTB but I also am trying to return, not sure what to return with yet though, I'll also be trying to get reviews in every now and then. I'm waiting for Aftermath to be posted :y:

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Billy Mays here with another fantastic product. It's called Aftershock Episode 17. That's right no more fucking around with guest hosts. CTW leaves your nuts feeling happy. Love showing it off makes you feel so BADASS! YA FUCKER!

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey guys I am starting a BTB kinda different then others i have seen with the format of our shows. Im running it like an indy promotion with no TV deal, yet all shows can be seem online. Check it out first show coming soon.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I told you I paid for a full hour and I got five minutes. Not fuckin' happy.

seX-Power

You should have taped it and watched it another 11 times. Best 5 minutes of your life, regardless.

-TJ-

I can tell you're all excited for me to post my first show.

Don't worry kiddies it will happen soon. I just haven't been home since saturday and when I get home today, I will start and finish my show.

So get ready... :D

-TJ-

You guys are such haters

Go jump off a bridge.... Oh wait you're not talking about me..... Good for you ;)