TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

I haven't jumped shit either for anyone wondering, and my new BTB should be posted on the 13th of August, because I abide by the rules.

Well maybe not, but I'll at least wait 2 weeks. >_>

seX-Power

What do you mean ass? I just said that it would be good to see you with a BTB that you stay with. >_>

For my upcoming ECW BTB, I'm really enjoying it so far and Week 2 is almost done. This WILL be the BTB to catapult me into the big time, mark my words. :D

Reaction score
Its hard to write shows in our free time, because it aint free when people are asking you to do favourss for them. Might have first show of PCW writting this week

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Seems like your already catapulted into the main stream with everyone here. But I am glad to know your in the works with another BTB. Oh and yeah I am back, finally got my laptop fixed and PWD is back on track. I will be spreading reviews around soon.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
OK guys, this is the end. I have re opened RAW on many occasions but nothing was doing, I planned to do a joint BTB with seX and Gards and even though seX decided to go solo I couldn't bring myself to work on it, nor any other project. So, I announce that I have quit BTB.

Even though I have not been that active in the past, I have been even less active in the past week, and I just can't bring myself to do anything BTB related. Who knows, maybe I will come back in the future with a BTB, but for now, this is the end of my BTB tenure, not just on IWF, but in general.

I'd like to thank all of the people who have motivated me in the past (but not enough obviously to keep me going :p), the main ones being seXy Powerful, CT Styles and Levi, as well as all of the others who have reviewed me or have left jobberish comments(AKA Gards >_>).

Hopefully I will remain active in this section and I will hope to contribute in anyway possible, but as for writing shows, I'm afraid I am finding myself incapable to write anything at the moment, so I guess that this very well may be the end.

Y2J.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well Y2J I am sad to hear you go and I blame gards for this. I really hope you catch the spark again to come back with your writing. I also hope you can remain a bit active in the section because you have a lot of insight and can be very helpful.

seX-Power

Well that's... bad...

On the plus side, I'm more motivated than ever~!

:teehee:

edit- I'm kidding. Hearing about this was so deeply crushing that not only am I drowning in my own tears, but I may not be able to functionally orgasm again in my entire life. Oh lord, guide my pleasures in the direction of salvation, I beg you.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Hmm, yeh I agree, all Gards' fault, I see where you're coming from Andrew :p.

Oh and seX, SHUDTHEFUGUP! kthnxbai

<3 you seX