• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

Evil Austin

How'come you don't update your WWE thread here? ^
I saw it has probably three or so shows on the other place that hasn't been posted here.

seX-Power

Yeah BKB, post it for the lazy cunts like me who cbf to go to wherever your BTB is posted but still want to read it.

Qwake

I think it will be a good idea if you put a little heel character on yourself much like Miz or Morrison while writing about BTB/BTB'ers, maybe add some jokes or some cocky expressions while trying to say some good things about it, I know its a bit hard to do but it will be much fun to read.

lol, yeah I had planned on the jokes and whatnot but a heelish character, thats a pretty good idea. I was going to throw Gards on the show, there's instant jokes right there. :D

Alright, I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it now, ill give it a try and if it sucks then meh, no big deal, can't suck anymore then a Gards Jr BTB. :shifty:

The Leviathan

I might be unactive as usual guys... my job is starting to load me up with lots of work... I'll still continue HEW though, try to check it out :p

The Rated R CMStar

The aussies have practically left to the other forum, as for the rest, well, I see the same people around, but newbies seem to just focus on their own BTBs and they don't review or chat in here

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

CMS I think you and I are the longest running active BTBs now.

I don't know when I'll complete Unskinny Bop. Harry Potter opening week is gonna whip my ass. I might try to get as much done today and tomorrow.

The Rated R CMStar

Thankfully the section is getting out if its slump. We have a batch of new BTBs. All we are missing to getting this place back and in full force is those new bookers getting move involved with the section.

Spiral, hurry up and get that show done, lol. Nah seriously, don't rush it, take your time. I know it's going to be a great second half.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

lol. hopefully it won't take as long as Chaos Cup. that show was a bitch to write. Plus if you saw the Ask This Guy thread you know my free time might get significantly cut in half. Got some epic shit coming up in the second half including

-Austin Aries and Nigel McGuiness vs. Homicide and Low Ki for the tag titles

-Roderick Strong vs. Jimmy Jacobs with Lacey as the special guest referee

-Chuck Taylor vs. Sabian

-Super Dragon vs. Chris Hero for the CTW Heavyweight Championship and if Hero breaks any rule he loses the championship.

Qwake

^ Nice to see you back with a show Spiral, I'll be sure to read when I get the chance too. Most likely tomorrow sometime you should expect a review from me.

Also, I know alot of guys have finished their BTBs but all I can say is we can expect something from a few guys in a few weeks or so :D