TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Myself I think the angle would be best if you brought in a veteran to team up with Ziggler, I would be partial myself to Shane Douglas as Dolph kind of reminds me of Shane back in the Dynamic Dudes day. Have Shane show him the ropes about being dirty then play your angle as kind of the student putting one over the teacher.

Reaction score
Pity Brian Pillman wasn't allive because I think Ziggler looks like Pillman in his Holywood Blonde days with Steve Austin. Maybe team him wuth Kendrick.Just gave myself an idea.

The Rated R CMStar

Pity Brian Pillman wasn't allive because I think Ziggler looks like Pillman in his Holywood Blonde days with Steve Austin. Maybe team him wuth Santino.Just gave myself an idea.

How you went from Hollywood Blondes to Ziggler/Santino I don't know.

CT Styles

Basically, what I want to happen is for him to team with someone then fuck them over somehow so he holds both titles (obviously not technically) because I think this would put him over as a real asshole.

seX-Power

^ It definitely would, but now if you're gonna do that you'll have to do it in a way that will still be surprising for us now you've told us.

Anyway, I was thinking of posting No Way Out, but I really don't know. Nobody's really reviewing now and I don't wanna post it and have 1 reply. Don't look at this as being cocky or tooting my own horn, but I put a lot of effort into this PPV which is my first ever and I want at least a few people to reply to it. Do you think it'd be worth posting now?

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Firstly, CT, I think that with your whole Ziggler thing, you can have him turn on Kendrick or vice versa when they are the Tag Team Champions, making TBK face or still have both of them heels, leading to a match between the two to become the true owners of the World Tag Team Championships. Just a thought tbh.

Secondly seX, I think that you should still go ahead and post NWO. I will review as I have told you constantly, and even though it is your first PPV and you would like comments for it, amount of reviews should not be your motivation tbh. It is what brings demise to most BTBs.

Finally, as a select few already know yet most still don't, the Unpredictable Age is over. I lost all interest for it and I think I made a fatal mistake by pushing Kennedy, and also, I found that current day threads are too bland even with a change of rosters and that I was not showcasing my full potential by writing in recap for both shows. However, I have started planning for another thread and have already started the first show, so it will be posted in little under a months time. However, I will still try my best to stay active and contribute to this section, even though I haven't recently, and nor have many other people.

Y2J.

seX-Power

^ See what happens when I don't log on MSN. Anyway y2j, BTBs can't go on forever and yours was quite epic with a fitting end in Wrestlemania. Good luck with your next BTB

The Member

Reaction score
Any tips on how I can make my next show reviewable?
I'd say use your common courtesy returning reviews, or take initiative and review others. When they say to give complete critisism is bullshit, be polite about your opinions.

As for Ziggler in a team. I'd say have Charlie Hass, or someone with a bad track record team with Ziggler. The loser starts having great chemistry with Ziggler & as they are about to win the belts, have the turn occur. Write the loser off for a bit, then have him return (hopefully he is credible enough to get caught in a strong rivalry with Ziggler). It will be similar to Hardy/MVP as we've seen on SD!, but you can add your own personal flare to it.

CT Styles

I'll still be continuing on with WWE: An Age of Evolution. Expect the RAW preview in possibly a week. I'm still enjoying a kind of.. break I suppose you could call it. I'm also currently seeing the councilor at school which is helping me. Tomorrow, I'll also be kicking the ass of someone I hate so things are looking good!

seX-Power

^ Good to see the hiatus will be over soon and we'll get to see how the BTB transforms.

Speaking of breaks, I'm not exactly taking one but I'm gonna let IWF bask in the glory of No Way Out for another 2 weeks or so without bumping, so it won't be dead or anything. Raw week 5 and half of week 6 are done.

seX-Power

^ Lol cool.

Surprising how long this thread went without a post. Shows the slump the BTB section is in. I couldn't name 5 active threads right now tbh.