TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I like the idea, but "DROPKICK" and "MID AIR" aren't exactly big time moves that I would highlight

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'd think of the CAPS, and bolding as adding emphasis to the move, and the damgage done by it. The dropkick was one midair so of course its going to rock the opposing wrestler. So I just stick to highlight big moves? I'd probably just continue as followed, minus highlighting MIDAIR, and stuff lol.

CT Styles

Would it be considered spam if; after Wrestlemania, I posted a complete roster/champions update?

seX-Power

^ Considering nobody reads the first post, I'd think it would be appropriate.

And Diesel, that random caps-ing of words is pretty annoying, id caps phrases with the moves in them to emphasize a sequence.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Quick questions guys..

Can anyone give me some suggestions on championship matches? Sorta like the championship scramble..

Stable names? What are some good ones, just off of the top of your head.

Storylines? What crazy storylines are there out there, I never seem to make up a good one.

Everyone who answers my questions gets rep, ty in advance :)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Championship Matches

Not a lot of ideas. Most have already been done to death anyway like the ladder or cage match. Maybe bring back War Games but instead of teams make it every man for themselves.

Stable Names

Youth Gone Wild would be a good name for a stable of young talent.

Regulators could be cool for a mostly African/gang related stable.

Storyline Ideas

One team/stable trying to kill a division is always nice (like when Team 3D tried to kill the X-Division in TNA or my thing with Corino trying to kill hardcore)

The Kill Bill storyline-One person gets the holy fuck beaten out of him and comes back getting revenge on everyone in the group ending with the leader. Works really well when a title is involved.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Championship Matches

A match where the title is placed at ringside and the match starts on the outside in the parking lot with about 5-6 wrestlers. To win the match you have to secure a pin and then make it to belt to win. If a wrestler gets pinned, he is eliminated. Of course this will be a NO-DQ, falls count anywhere stipulations.

Stable Names

Maple Leaf Mafia-For a Canadian faction

The Forgotten-A stable of wrestlers that has been released but have talents along the likes of A-Train, Tomko, Sean O'Haire and others

The Real Deal-A group of wrestlers either with a collegiate background or some other form of fighting training like MMA. Angle, Benjamin, Haas, Ziggler, Terkay, Burke, Steiner, Swagger and others could be involved.

The Outlawz-A group of thugs. Maybe consisting of Booker T, Cryme Time, Killings, MVP, Burke, LAX, or even John Cena. They have to be able to "throw down" rather then wrestle.

Storylines

My favorite one that I never fulfilled was having Flair as a GM, then getting attacked by someone like Orton causing a concussion. When Flair returns he has amnesia and thinks it's 1989 not 2009. He comes back and people like HHH, Batista and others are complete strangers to him.He forgets he is retired and goes for the World Title held by Orton while re-assembling an elite Four Horseman.
It will also provide some comedy as he can see wrestlers like Dusty Rhodes, Arn Anderson, Barry Windham and others and react to what kind of shape they are in when in his mind they are still "young". Its a little far fetched but nothing more then some storylines that have been used in real life.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Who do you think is the best wrestler or wrestlers to build a BTB around? My choice is Edge. I think he is probably the best heel in wrestling today and for some reason he is probably the best one I write for.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Based on my experience, I prefer Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho as I really enjoy them when I write matches and promos.

CT Styles

Randy Orton I'm currently doing. John Morrison I'd like to work on. I like to push a young star and make him big.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well I made several BTB's revolving around Shawn Michaels but I also think that if you have enough creativity you can revolve a BTB around anyone. I mean Levi had Shelton Benjamin as his star.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Randy Orton. I seem to always do it. In GWF, I was trying to make Brock Lesnar my the guy you hated, but eventually turn him into a super face, which I thought would be hard because Randy Orton was always in the main event. So I'd always build Orton.

I'm on the boat with CT, and pushing younger guys can be more unique, and easier to make readers love. So go with younger guys. Morrison has his dick sucked by all of us, so you'll immediate get some readers if you push him. I love the Guru <3.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
^ :shock2: You're back!
Meant for Andrew Walker

On EXODUS, I am planning to put Masterpiece as the most hated heel, let's if this will work...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm back too you know. From my severe week of absense. :shifty:

Just a spamtastic update btw, my new WWE btb is coming along superbly, and I'm midway through with my first show. Booking looks cute as hell, and overall I am excited.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
well not BACK Levi. Just making a post for once lol. it had been a few weeks or months idk lost track. but yeah good to see you guys!