TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

What you could probaby do is copy and paste CMS's 'Mania' PPV in a word doc and use word count to see how many it was cause his post was over the limmit and was forced to be in a total of three posts if I recal.

Other then that no one here has done that much to go over the limit I didn't even know there was a limit until CMS proved it.

CT Styles

There's a problem with the BTW thread though. WrestleBowl is on page 42. Try and go on page 42 and let me know if you can get on it.

Evil Austin

No it actually isn't working for me either, strange. Maybe CMS still has it saved on a word document at home and you could ask him for the numbers.

CT Styles

It doesn't really matter, I'll find out when I post it; hopefully in the next week.

We need to liven up this section.

Evil Austin

The thing with this section is that there are a decent ammount of BTBers that are active in the section - CT, myself, Deisel, X Power, Levy, Y2J, CMS, BKB, Axis, Spiralshock, Conorton (who posts BTB's not shows :p) and the Zarhan/luigi/sunwarrior etc. Alt Accounts. With possibly one or two others that I may have forgotten while typing this. We have enough shows posted every week from numerous BTB's to have a good section.

The problem with this section is that it goes through a long lazy stage where most people (I'll admit including myself) only post shows waiting for a review during the week before the next show without reviewing others. That's the reason why you go to sleep, wake up in the morning and there are no new posts in the section that's why it is 'dead'. I have made an effort as of late, reviewing CT's latest two shows and probably Mania as well.

CT Styles

There's been roughly three shows posted this week. Some I use the term 'show' loosely but roughly three shows this week.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
... and one of those is my show... :p (prays for BKB not to read this when he return)

As for me, I find hard doing some reviews with your BTB's because:

1. I am going to graduate from College this April

2. I need to start looking for a job

3. I am going to attend lots and lots of summer parties with friends (it's currently summer here... so yeah!)

CT Styles

People have said it as a joke in the discussion section but I've always liked the idea of having Kofi Kingston as a heel Jamaican drug lord. Would people accept that? Because I'd like to have him change characters into that at some point.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
It's a good idea but definitely intriguing or controversial. I also thought of a storyline one time where I am going to give Ted Dibiase Jr. the "million dollar" gimmick where he starts a feud with a black wrestler by doing some racist remarks but then I decided not to use it 'coz people might not like the idea...

Evil Austin

You know CT that's not a bad idea, I always thought that Kofi's gimmick would benefit from a bit of re-touching. I was thinking about two or three months ago, what if he was in some sort of Tarzan gimmick? not sure how it was going to work or how to turn him from face to heel because i never went through with the idea but still you should go for your idea.

Maybe even giving him two or three other guys and having a small faction group.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
What do you guys think about having Colt Cabana heel, like billing him from a place like Italy or so......with him being forign and disrespectful to the crowd.

Or

He could be just a cocky heel, who is a coward.

Evil Austin

So basically you are taking Colt Cabana's great gimmick (if you are using the indie one not the Scotty Goldman doofas one) and giving him the gimmick of a cocky, coward, italian guy pretty much Santino Marella? I wouldn't like it.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I don't watch much ROH, what is his gimmick?

Evil Austin

I don't watch it either, I have only seen some great promo's on you tube. You should look them up.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
If you want a heel Italian, just use Santino. If you want to use Colt, just use his current gimmick and don't just use Colt for the hell of it. Do some research, look into his gimmick, and watch some of his matches.