TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

There's no way I am going to even read that preview. I started and I was already bored. Damn sure I am not getting into a BTB like that

Evil Austin

Well I asked a question and that wasn't constructive help or advice more on the flamming sort of side, like there is no point in you continuing I ain't going to be reading it. But it's not like there is a mod here anyway to say anything.

Axis

It's not flaming to say that your show format was horrible. And what is with people's obsession with centering text? That hasn't been considered appropriate since the 90's.

Also, what happened to that list of arenas by location? It was very helpful.

The Rated R CMStar

That wasn't flaming. Flaming would have been me saying how much it sucked or taking it to the "you suck as a booker" level.

I didnt like the format (I said that), and I wouldn't read a BTB in that format.

Evil Austin

I misunderstood that was my mistake, I thought you were talking about my BTB in general that bored you and you were never going to get into not what I posted.

CT Styles

You'd love to just once have a logical comeback, wouldn't you?

That was like a script. It's an easy way out like you try to use all the time. Write recaps/summaries or full matches if you intend for people to read your show and seriously, *everyone here wants reviews don't give me the 100% love for the BTB crap, if you're not getting reviews you're going to quit*. Seriously; if you don't want to apply yourself to this, don't do it.

*Not necessarily directed at you but the whole area.

That's what I'd consider constructive criticism imo and I'm sure you'll hate it. Would you like to see what I consider flaming?

seX-Power

On a side note, if BKB decides not to keep his dignity (idk if he had any anyway), then we'll obviously need a BTB mod, so who do you guys think could be next in line?

In my opinion, Levi, unless the jobber turns it down again. He is active, has a BTB, and reviews a fair few shows. Another could be CT Styles, he's Aussie. :yesyes:

Hey, even xtremebadass. An inactive mod > no mod at all.

CT Styles

BKB should be and is moderator. This whole Aussie isolation thing will come to an end at some point. It's not that serious. If this place gets out of control, which it shouldn't. Then the appropriate actions will be made. Just because we don't have a moderator solely dedicated to our section, doesn't mean another mod can't take action. The Wrestling Discussion sections don't have a mod for half of them, Super Mods mod them, just like they can mod here.

Evil Austin

CT but there are no super mods or admins for that matter that have the power to mod over this section that are active here, even slightly active and views the section once a week.

And regarding to your post a bit above, I actually agree, you wouldn't do a BTB if no one was reading it. If you wanted to do a BTB just for yourself which I don't find likely then why post it on a forum if that's the case then just write it and read it to yourself. You post it on the forum in hope for a reader or two and to get some sort of feedback. Why do you think I'll hate it? I agree 100%, I don't get reviews often but still.

And that writting style of a script I posted yesterday I wasn't trying to take teh easy way out of it, do we say to you that you are taking the easy way out of writting shows when your matches are in recap form. I won't be using that style I have decided not to.

CT Styles

Evil Austin said:
And that writting style of a script I posted yesterday I wasn't trying to take teh easy way out of it, do we say to you that you are taking the easy way out of writting shows when your matches are in recap form. I won't be using that style I have decided not to.
When I posted that here people said they'd only like it if I didn't take the easy way out. I only did one show in recap anyway. A recap is numerous lines highlighting in detail things that happened. That was point form of events which you could write in ten minutes.

Basically if you put effort in it and it isn't a ten minute piece of work then people will accept you've tried your best. No matter what, you can't say you've put work into something that's point form with one line detailing a segment.

EDIT:
Evil Austin said:
CT but there are no super mods or admins for that matter that have the power to mod over this section that are active here, even slightly active and views the section once a week.
Like I said, IF it goes out of control, the appropriate actions will take place.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
This section's all but dead, it has no personality and needs no controlling, its as simply as that.

Axis

Spiralshock, you brought up a good point in my thread about how Mick Foley is everywhere. I DO put him in too much, I think. I will try to just have some matches announced by default, or else have the commentary booth announce them.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Commissioner/authoritah figures should be used sparingly for special occassions. If you don't do a preview post have the commentators announce the matches (or at least the main event) at the beginning of the show.

CT Styles

This place is so quiet.

Does anyone know the character limit for posts? Wrestlemania's going to be big.