TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You're only writing one show at a time. I don't see how it's so insanely different. You don't have to post three shows a week.

Moonlight Drive

Yeah, but having to write 3 times as many shows to get to a PPV irritates me somewhat.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well if you're going to quit then write a super serial BTB. NOW looked aiight, so I wouldn't mind seeing you try that again.

Moonlight Drive

That was actually the direction I was heading in, just having trouble nailing down a roster that I don't change every 3 seconds.

Evil Austin

Use guys that you know best; that you know their character inside adn out for promo's or storylines. And or know their movesets and plan on using them frequently on the roster.

Moonlight Drive

So, what is Linda McMahon's actually position in the WWE? Does she have any kind of power on-screen?

And would anybody care if she suddenly did, she is CEO after all

The Anigma

Reaction score
In the past, Linda McMahon has had power in the WWE on-screen. She's used her power a few times to screw over Vince, I remember so I don't think it would be a problem having her as an authority figure.

Evil Austin

It would be different having her in some sort of on screen roll but interesting if you were going for a GM Spot.

CT Styles

Opinions wanted.

I'm considering posting a three week recap of the events leading up to Wrestlemania. The reason being, the BTB's a mess; behind the scenes and I want to give it a revamp. The entire Wrestlemania card is now booked and known to the 'public' I guess you could call it. Would it be much of a disappointment if I did this?

seX-Power

^ No.

Considering you, Wrestlemania will be epicly epic epicness. I'm more excited for WM and it's aftermath than the build up tbfh. Now we know the card, it'll be a little dissappointing to see the remaining weeks in recap but it's best for your BTB imo.

CT Styles

^ No.

Considering you, Wrestlemania will be epicly epic epicness. I'm more excited for WM and it's aftermath than the build up tbfh. Now we know the card, it'll be a little dissappointing to see the remaining weeks in recap but it's best for your BTB imo.
Like I said previously, I need a break and after Wrestlemania it's like a fresh start in a way; it's back to the beginning and I think that it can really be a fresh, new start and I'm going to treat it as if I'm starting a new BTB. I'm going to organize and plan things.

seX-Power

Idk if you got me, but I meant no as in, no I don't think it would be dissappointing and that recaps are probably what is best for you and your BTB.

CT Styles

Well, my plan is to..
Post a synopsis of the lead up to Wrestlemania.
Post Wrestlemania.
Take a break, refresh things, etc.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
How many matches should a normal PPV have? Mine has 6 is that too little?