TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Nice Mistype, hypocrite much:p

Anyway James, I will admit, I have doubts about you being mod. I feel that the only reason you are mod is because they wanted a mod that was a mod already and you and XBA are the only ones to go in the BTB section. Anyway Good Luck.

That's why you'll be banned. :shifty:

Oh and fyi, mistype isn't a proper noun, or even a word for that matter. >_>

It was because I turned down the position :shifty:

Didn't you say that when I was made TNA mod? >_>

Moonlight Drive

Hahaha. Come to think of it, I think I did.

James only got it because CenaHardy was banned.

Mhm, just a warning of things I've been noticing a lot of lately.

This right here is a small example of why nobody takes your BTB seriously.

This definitely won't be tolerated anymore. Either post real feedback or nothing at all.

seX-Power

Evil mod who we must all uprise against and kill after painful torture~! said:
This definitely won't be tolerated anymore. Either post real feedback or nothing at all.

I already don't like you. Get the fuck out of my section. :shifty:

Beer

Congradulations James. I did say before you deserve the spot. Though that was to make you feel good.... :shifty:

xtremebadass

Congrats BKB take the ball and run with it :)

I'll be watching lol.

And no, I didn't do anything wrong to get demodded before the rumors start flying, I just didn't think I was doing a good enough job

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Bicep's the mod?

The dark era of BTB is indeed upon us. :sad:

Nah, but on a serious note, congrats. I think you'll fit the position well. Good luck with that. Anyways, what are you're thoughts on the following alliances.

JBL w. Priceless

Big Show w. Sweet n' Sour (my version in my BTB)

Qwake

Damn, this section has had more mod changes then TNA has had title changes! :shifty:

Also, congrats James for becoming mod, I have to say that otherwise this post will count as spam :D Hopefully you find time to check in on the section and get it up and running like it used to be, goodluck. :y:

xtremebadass

Bicep's the mod?

The dark era of BTB is indeed upon us. :sad:

Nah, but on a serious note, congrats. I think you'll fit the position well. Good luck with that. Anyways, what are you're thoughts on the following alliances.

JBL w. Priceless

Big Show w. Sweet n' Sour (my version in my BTB)

JBL w/ Priceless is good but don't emphasize on them being 2nd Gen stars, focus more on them being priceless to the business and keep with the money trend like JBL

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah, exactly my thoughts, and not to reveal too much on my plans. How does, MVP vs. JBL & Priceless sound? Also, what about Big Show with Shelton Benjamin, Elijah Burke, and Larry Sweeney?

I always liked the idea of Miz and Morrison with SnS, though I also thought Shelton would be a good idea. I'd say go ahead with it.

Rules about to be updated/modified btw. Make sure you read them.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Some Questions....

One BTB

Each member may only have a maximum of one BTB at a time. If you have more than one, both will be closed until you contact me as to which one you wish to continue. Regardless of whether you have a partner or not, you may only book for one thread.

Is a One time event thingie with a partnered BTB'er is included here???

Starting A New BTB

After ending your last BTB, you now have to wait one month to begin a new one. This month will commence from the time that the last post was made in your last thread. If you think that someone is going to bump your thread, causing you to have to wait longer to open a new BTB, then simply PM me (THE Brian Kendrick’s Biceps), and I will close your old thread for you.
Is this too long??? I mean... most reasons why they close their BTB's is that they have a new idea for a new BTB and they realized the other BTB is turning shit (we're all humans >_>) then there could be a point where the booker is so excited to post that new BTB that they can't wait one month...

Shows

You must post your shows in one post. Posting in more than one will make your second post spam.

How 'bout the PPV's?

Reviewing

The old crappy method is no longer acceptable. You can’t just say what the best match was, what the worst match was and so on. From now on you must comment properly on the show. Proper reviews on the booking and writing. Using the old format will result in infractions, as will “OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE JEFF HARDY WON~!~!~!~†type comments.

Also keep in mind that flaming in a review is unacceptable. You should be looking to give constructive criticism, as opposed to flaming. Telling them how to improve is what I want to see, not “ZOMG YOU IS SHIT GO AWAYâ€. That is wrong. Wrong I say.

Can I still use the old crappy method in a proper way, I mean not like this?

BM: The Main Event FTW! hands down!
WM: The women's match 'coz I am not into this kind of matches sorry...
BP: The Opening match!
WP: The One liner promo...
Additional Feedbacks: OMFG! Awesome! 10 stars!

but instead I'll make a brief explanation why I picked it as the BM,WM,BP and WP???

Advertising

We have an ad thread, so use it and only it. If I see any ‘cheap pops’ in other threads, then you will be infracted. People will read your show if they want to, not because you’re telling them to.
I can still plug at MSN! :shifty:

Creating A Newsletter/Tournament

This will not be allowed. If I see this, the thread will be closed, binned and the user will be infracted. Do not question “But then why do we have a Lounge?†because you won’t get an answer. All will become apparent soon my children.

Is the One time Ultra Magnetic Mega Event included here???

Sorry if someone already asked these questions and BKB already answered it... I am just too Gards to read the past posts...

seX-Power

Is this too long??? I mean... most reasons why they close their BTB's is that they have a new idea for a new BTB and they realized the other BTB is turning shit (we're all humans >_>) then there could be a point where the booker is so excited to post that new BTB that they can't wait one month...

I agree that it's too long, 2 weeks was fine tbh.

How 'bout the PPV's?

It is better on the reader to allow PPVs to be posted in parts.

Can I still use the old crappy method in a proper way, I mean not like this?

BM: The Main Event FTW! hands down!
WM: The women's match 'coz I am not into this kind of matches sorry...
BP: The Opening match!
WP: The One liner promo...
Additional Feedbacks: OMFG! Awesome! 10 stars!

but instead I'll make a brief explanation why I picked it as the BM,WM,BP and WP???

I think this should be fine as well, no need to make people change if they use these types of reviews and they are constructive.

With advertising as well, does that include writing 'check out my BTB after if you want' after a proper review?

Sorry if someone already asked these questions and BKB already answered it... I am just too Gards to read the past posts...

Bitch logged off MSN as I was about to ask these questions.